Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinecoles_notes
Stranger
Sexual preference?
    #574528 - 03/09/02 07:58 PM (22 years, 24 days ago)

Hey this is my first post, not sure if this is the right place for it, but you are all smart, so I'm sure someone will have some feedback.

I had only tripped on shrooms with male friends until yesterday. We had gotten into a discussion on what it would be like to reach that peak of super awarness and honesty while with females. So yesterday we invited two girls that one friend lives with and that I know sort of well. We all did the same amount, and me and one of my buddies started tripping pretty early, while the girls were not feelling squat. Anyways they basically stayed in a pretty sober state the whole night, which really through me off because every other time I do it everyone in the group is on the same level. So I fell into a more intraverted trip that I wasnt used to, which wasn't as fulfilling.

I was just wondering if girls react slightly different than guys, or if it was just the slightly uneasyness of tripping with less than really good friends?

Anyone have any good trips while with both sexes?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: Sexual preference? [Re: coles_notes]
    #574534 - 03/09/02 08:09 PM (22 years, 24 days ago)

personally i don't think it makes a difference if you trip with males or females... i have tripped with both and imo, there were no differences that could have been attributed to the different sexes. as far as the pharmacological aspects, i'm sure girls do react slightly differently than guys, but as for your situation, i'm pretty sure that they either didn't embrace the experience or took too low of a dose (although that would seem odd since you all ate the same amount and psychoactive drugs have a greater sensitivity in women due to their body make up and higher body-fat content). as far as your trip, you probably were just slightly uneasy tripping around people you did not know very well. i don't really like tripping around sober people although it doesn't bother me too much anymore, but i remember feeling stressed around those i didn't know/weren't tripping in the past.

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

InvisibleMeltingPenguin
Pooh-Bah

Loc: new england
    #574536 - 03/09/02 08:15 PM (22 years, 24 days ago)

everthing is better with hot females

--------------------
Growing anything is good for the soul

Anonymous

Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: coles_notes]
    #574564 - 03/09/02 08:59 PM (22 years, 24 days ago)

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#574843 - 03/10/02 06:35 AM (22 years, 23 days ago)

Hi CN!

That they didn't trip hard: could be a dose thing (meaning the amount of Psilocybin in their shrooms) or a sensitivity thing.
Since 'Goyles generally trip harder on the same dose, it's likely a dose thing.

In my opinion girls generally trip in a different way than guys. More sensitive in the emotional & empathic department, GENERALLY SPEAKING.

I've had great Trips with girls, really very interesting, and I say this as a fullblown homo. If you're into unpleasant territory and a Guide is working you trough it, you're generally better off with a She than a He for named reasons.
But Tripping with people less than great friends i'd really disrecommend.

Oh yeah, btw: Being a straight guy & tripping with girls can lead to you (or her) being overwhealmed by intense sexual feelings. If she ISNT your gf I'd say: KEEP YOUR PAWS OFF HER BODY!!! I've seen people getting involved into sex whilst inebriated and it wasn't a pretty sight to behold in three occasions. In two, one of them DEEPLY regretted doing it after the shrooms wore out which led to shite in the Tripgroup and one girl in the heat of passion suddenly felt she got RAPED & traumatic memories flew all over the place.
So please do some VERY GOOD SOBER THINKING before stepping into the minefield of In-Trip Sex.
Oh yeah: don't wanna be a comedian but I've also had a Trip in which I hotlined with God (I think) on some very serious Life Issues. Well: someone slapped Madonna's "Justify My Love" on the CD-player and the whole groupthing turned into a Straight+Lesbian+Handjob ORGY which spoiled the Trip for me Spiritually. I was angry with the lot for over a month.....
So if you're even remotely thinking of In-Trip Sex (Which can be great, BTW) go Tripping with only your GF or go to a seperate room...

As for getting Deep with Tripfriends: If you're truely openminded & not cruisin' for a boner you should be able to relate & Fuse with any good friend Spiritually, wether it's a guy, girl or somebody who'se not sure yet.

Wish you lotsa fun on the Shroomery, CN !

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlinekyuss
Re: Sexual preference? [Re: Anonymous]
    #574856 - 03/10/02 07:15 AM (22 years, 23 days ago)

so true mates, stoner chicks are just so much more relaxed (duh) - they are not as likely to get obsessive. They are also easier to talk to about stuff other than mobile fones and whos shagging who on eastenders! I have also found that getting cained with chicks has put them in a new light, they are not really that different from us - except for the obvious!

Anonymous

Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: kyuss]
    #574877 - 03/10/02 08:38 AM (22 years, 23 days ago)

Offlinekyuss
Re: Sexual preference? [Re: Anonymous]
    #574884 - 03/10/02 08:56 AM (22 years, 23 days ago)

ha ha ha i remember that episode, i was watchin it with my parents and it took them a while to get the joke, "so youre in favour of kids gettin cained!?"

OfflinePsycho
Pooh-Bah

#575186 - 03/10/02 05:19 PM (22 years, 23 days ago)

ive dropped acid with girls,popped mush with girls,popped e and smoked a ton of ganja with chicks...and the only difference ive noticed between doing all of the drugs with just guys or with girls is that with girls i tend to be in a much more open state of mind and i express myself more clearly.

oh and it also makes me want to get laid.

--------------------
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

i feel so good,i feel so numb

OfflineCynicalMagician
enthusiast
    #576890 - 03/12/02 12:57 PM (22 years, 21 days ago)

Abuot 50% of my trips have been with just girls, and the other 50% mostly guys or just guys. I don't think there's any real relationship between what kind of a trip I have and what gender I'm with, because I've had excellent times in all cases. However, I do tend to have more emotional 'lets tlak about life the universe & everything" trips with girls because I generally feel more comfortable talking about that kind of thing wtih females for whatever reason. Another thing is that while high I almost always feel like cuddling at some point or another, and when that happens, I like being with girls :wink:

Also, I've only ever had sex while tripping once with my girlfriend, and that was really fun, although neither of us got off =\ 

--------------------
----------------------

"Order some golf shoes," I whispered. "Otherwise, we'll never get out of this place alive. You notice these lizards don't have any trouble moving around in this muck - that's because they have ~claws~ on their feet."

Offlinekyuss
Re: Sexual preference? [Re: CynicalMagician]
    #576913 - 03/12/02 01:16 PM (22 years, 21 days ago)

know what u mean, u get so bloody horny and juiced up - so why is it so hard to cum?! i have noticed that on speed especially. I have had sex several times when stoned on weed and its been amazing and as long as youre not to spaced out crossing the finishing line is usually not to much of a problem ;->

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate