Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous

New Spirituality Message Boards
    #576368 - 03/11/02 11:19 PM (22 years, 23 days ago)

Well... I finally got off my ass and added a MESSAGE BOARD to my WEBPAGE

Please drop by and lets get some topics going. All are invited. There is one rule and that is no putting down people and making them feel stupid for sharing their experiences. This is an open and understanding environment and I want to make people feel as comfortable as possible. Scientific scepticism is welcome, but if you are taking that route please try and keep an open mind as we will meet you half way. Look forward to some stimulating conversations with all of you there!

Note: I just put it up tonight so there are still some things to be added and whatnot... but the bulk of the forums are there. Enjoy.

Namaste

Edited by Shroomism (03/11/02 11:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: New Spirituality Message Boards [Re: ]
    #576409 - 03/12/02 12:09 AM (22 years, 23 days ago)

fuck... i've just been waiting for the web page! i didn't know you already had it done, and now i get it with a message board!!!

(or am i invited?)

you should check out myy new web page!!! :wink:

Anonymous

#576413 - 03/12/02 12:14 AM (22 years, 23 days ago)

I clicked on your webpage link...
The page cannot be displayed

Anonymous

Re: New Spirituality Message Boards [Re: Anonymous]
    #576417 - 03/12/02 12:17 AM (22 years, 23 days ago)

That's odd... it works fine for me.
Try cutting and pasting this
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/realm2/skultamaphon

The site is not anywhere near finished. Haven't had much time to put into it. Any suggestions for improvement?

Anonymous

#576425 - 03/12/02 12:25 AM (22 years, 23 days ago)

hmm... it's still not coming up for me. :frown:

Anonymous

#576431 - 03/12/02 12:30 AM (22 years, 23 days ago)

maybe try it with a link directly to an html page?

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

#576432 - 03/12/02 12:30 AM (22 years, 23 days ago)

The link works fine for me, complete with an NSYNC pop-up! :laugh: yeah! hehe
Nice site Shroomism. 

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: New Spirituality Message Boards [Re: Ulysees]
    #576437 - 03/12/02 12:34 AM (22 years, 23 days ago)

well fuck me!

/me imitates action in avatar
(quite often actually)

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

#576441 - 03/12/02 12:37 AM (22 years, 23 days ago)

Ah well, at least you've got that gallery of yours to console you.

--------------------

Anonymous

#576446 - 03/12/02 12:42 AM (22 years, 23 days ago)

Hmm... dont know what to tell you.. Try later I guess. Happens to me sometimes I cant load a particular webpage and others work fine. But in the meantime register on the boards and lets get some topics started. I'm still messing around with the settings and everything but I'll come and play in a bit

Anonymous

#576461 - 03/12/02 12:55 AM (22 years, 23 days ago)

i'm already registered... i'm making a post right now!

Anonymous

#576475 - 03/12/02 01:09 AM (22 years, 23 days ago)

Alright..I'm about to pass out. Been working my brain really hard all day. Look forward to reading your stuff!

Love and Light

Offlinealphatrion
journeyman
    #576534 - 03/12/02 03:01 AM (22 years, 22 days ago)

your info on nibiru on your page is imo disinformation, please be critical toward your own thinking/sources. Don't copy it just from zetatalk because you think it is right. Please see the previous two nibiru threads for more information on what i mean.

Anonymous

Re: New Spirituality Message Boards [Re: alphatrion]
    #576577 - 03/12/02 05:53 AM (22 years, 22 days ago)

Hmm.. I did not copy zetatalk. IMO the cassiopeae site is direct disinformation. [shrug]

http://www.crawford2000.co.uk/mark1.htm

Edited by Shroomism (03/12/02 05:55 AM)

Anonymous

#576587 - 03/12/02 06:25 AM (22 years, 22 days ago)

For example:

Pluto is 6,000,000,000 km from Earth. If you travel at 100 km/hr, you could get to Pluto in 6849.3years Moving at 1,000 MPH, it will tak 684.9 years to get to Pluto, or vice versa. So please, take it to the bank that the object sighted in the neighborhood of Pluto is NOT Nibiru/Planet X and it is NOT going to arrive in 2003. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that there will not be an asteroid strike in 2003, or anytime between now and then. THAT could happen any day. If there is a brown dwarf perturber that slams through the Oort cloud, and if we do have a cluster of comets that travels on a 3600 year orbit, then there is NO WAY to have ANY warning whatsoever without the willingness of the government and the scientists who have control of the instruments of observation to share their data with us. And I can promise you that if a panic ensues from false alarms such as this nonsense about Nibiru, there will be no possibility of any sharing of data, and if it is gonna happen, you won't know.

Who said that Nibiru moves at exactly 1,000 mph? This sounds like a number he pulled out of his ass. Also, he is not taking into account the effect of the Sun's Gravity on the mass of another object. A planet coming towards the Sun will be going much slower say near Pluto, then it would be as it got closer. The momentum of the planet coupled with the increasing gravity of the Sun as it got closer would bring it well over 1,000 mph.

One only has to look at the evidence of the Earth's obvious drastic changing. Nibiru or not... something is happening.

Either way, we will find out next year wont we? I can wait.

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #576680 - 03/12/02 09:12 AM (22 years, 22 days ago)

Shroomism? You said that you were going to post here much less, and now you're going to post more at your webpages board? What about us Shroomism?

WHAT ABOUT THE SHROOMERY!?

We thought you loved us!

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Offlinealphatrion
journeyman
    #576853 - 03/12/02 12:14 PM (22 years, 22 days ago)

Shroomism, thank you for giving one argument for your statement. I am aware that maybe it is not so nice of me to say that you are imo spreading disinformation but i just meant to caution you and not to discredit you. If i hurt your feelings i apologize.

Who said that Nibiru moves at exactly 1,000 mph? This sounds like a number he pulled out of his ass.

Just an example i suppose.

Also, he is not taking into account the effect of the Sun's Gravity on the mass of another object.

Thanks for pointing that out. The maximum speed a comet will have when taking into account the Sun's gravity is approximately 135.000 miles/hour and it will take 3.25 years at that maximum speed to reach the inner solar system. Maybe this planet Nibiru will travel faster or is already closer than pluto (saturn)... but can a brown dwarf travel so fast and get so close in it's orbit around the sun? Have you verified this with people knowledgable in astronomy?

I just read the link you sent from Hazelwood, and looked at it briefly:
In August, 1988, a report by Dr. Robert S. Harrington of the U.S. Naval Laboratory calculated that its mass is probably four times that of Earth. Planet X is 4 to 5 times larger than of earth, 20-25 times its mass and nearly 100 times as dense. X is a professional wrestler of the planetary community compared to other planets of our solar system. It is a slow smoldering brown dwarf star.

How can its mass be probably four times that of earth in one sentence and in the next be 20-25 its mass? Compared to Jupiter this planet is a baby!

As far as i can determine this nibiru/2003 thing has been started by nancy of zetatalk. There is a page about the history of this idea:
http://www.planet-x.150m.com/where.html
Also lookup http://groups.google.com/groups?as_uauthors=nancy@zetatalk.com for interesting threads. Although the audience is probably heavily one sided, her nibiru message must be validated. If there are independant people who are able to do this they are reading the newsgroup... so far nobody has verified her claims... maybe that will happen in the coming months.

Please note that I am apriori not closed to the idea of aliens, other dimensions and impending catastrophes. I am just trying to find out what information is correct. There are also other respectable groups that have reason to doubt the information behind zetatalk. The reasons are outlined on the links i have previously provided (enterprisemission.com / cassiopaea.org). I tend to put more value on the cassiopaea.org material because they are extremely paranoid. And i think you can't be paranoid enough when you accept notions as grey's, mindcontrol and 'accidents'. Added benifit is that because of the paranoia they are also extremely sceptic of the information they get and thus crossreferencing this to other sources (which is good imo).

There is another curious thing. According to:
http://cassiopaea.org/perseus/eparker.htm
the webmaster of sitchin says that sitchin himself doesn't support the theory that 2003 is nibiru's return date - this contradicts what is said in your link. If you read the comments you can see how paranoid the cassiopaea group can get without throwing out reason.
This is the official sitchin page: http://www.sitchin.com/ (so it says).
So according to this info people who are using Sitchin as an authorative argument on 2003 are consciously or unconsciously spreading misinformation. Or http://www.sitchin.com has been hijacked and is NOT the official homepage of sitchin and cassiopaea is spreading disinformation - what is your choice?

Then there as yet another strange thing:
Zetatalk is accusing the author of the link YOU gave me: Mark Hazelwood that he plagarized all the material for selfish reasons:
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/px2003.htm

And then yet another strange thing:
You say:
IMO the cassiopeae site is direct disinformation.
But in the channel department of the site behind the link you gave me, the webmaster states about cassiopaea:
These are very long and may take time to load but be patient-they are worth it. I have also added on these pages a scientific correlation article that was posted 4 years after they were received-great stuff.
Why do you think it is direct disinformation? Because it is contradicting Mark Hazelwood or Nancy's Nibiru ideas?

If you agree that there is a lot of disinformation going on - how do you propose to counter this? Just going after/trusting one source or crossreferencing EVERYTHING yourself and being the ultimate sceptic? I read the Hazelwood article from start to end but I can't help noticing that it is a very sensationalistic piece, without naming sources and verifiable information... also i found it appealed to my survivalistic side - i don't like survivalism.. my life is about letting go fear and accepting. I'd rather be with my friends and my country when the end comes. I don't have to be with the small percentage that will be left according to hazelwood.

I hope you will think about all these bits of contradiciting and confusing info and come to your own conclusions if you haven't done so already. I am looking forward to reading your conclusions and thoughts about the end of time on your webpage. Thanks for reading this.

OfflineskaMariaPastora
Utopiate
Loc: MA
    #576862 - 03/12/02 12:30 PM (22 years, 22 days ago)

How can its mass be probably four times that of earth in one sentence and in the next be 20-25 its mass?

It said Nibiru is 4 to 5 times as large as Earth, not 4 to 5 times its mass. It also says that it is more than 100 times as dense.

Density = Mass / Volume
Density Nibiru / Density Earth = 20 / (1/5) = 100

The numbers check out.

As to which one of your alien channeling sources is true and which is not, who the hell knows? They both probably contain some elements of truth and some disinformation. If the Cassiopaeans make the most sense to you, then go with it.

OfflineCynicalMagician
enthusiast
    #576899 - 03/12/02 01:05 PM (22 years, 22 days ago)

Those numbers don't work out.

If you have something that's 4-5 times larger than the earth & 20-25x heavier, then:

EarthV = 1
NiribuV = 4
EarthM = 1
NiribuM = 20
M/V = Density
EarthDens = 1/1 = 1
NiribuDens = 20/4 = 5

So Niribu = 20/4 = 5 times as dense as earth, not 100. Those numbers in the "report" are pure garbage and do not work out as per someone else's calculations below.

Added via edit:

Checking out shroomism's page shows numbers that niribu is 4x as heavy and 23x as dense, meaning that:
EarthM = 1
NiribuM = 4
EarthD = 1
NiribuD = 23
V = M/D
NiribuM / NiribuD = NiribuV = 0.17

which means that Niribu is 17% of the size of earth. So, which is it? 4x as large or 4x as small?

--------------------
----------------------

"Order some golf shoes," I whispered. "Otherwise, we'll never get out of this place alive. You notice these lizards don't have any trouble moving around in this muck - that's because they have ~claws~ on their feet."

Edited by CynicalMagician (03/12/02 01:15 PM)

Offlinealphatrion
journeyman
Re: New Spirituality Message Boards [Re: skaMariaPastora]
    #576912 - 03/12/02 01:16 PM (22 years, 22 days ago)

It said Nibiru is 4 to 5 times as large as Earth, not 4 to 5 times its mass. It also says that it is more than 100 times as dense.

Read the previous sentence, it does state that mass is 4 times that of the earth.
Also your numbers in your formula are not right, please check it. But even if the author made just a little mistake... there is not enough mass to be a brown dwarf star if you look up the mass of the earth and the mass needed to be officially classified as a dwarf.

And about the channeling I really don't want to start a religious flamewar here. But there are is so much contradictory information in channeling and so many people that don't notice this and just put these kinds of information on their homepage without critical thought that it becomes difficult for truthseekers to know what is what.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies