Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Hydroponics Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
How NOT to Run a Grow-Op.
    #5762675 - 06/18/06 02:24 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

"Police respond to alarm, find pot-growing operation
By Reporter Staff

A Suisun City man was arrested on drug charges Thursday night after police responded to an alarm call at his house and discovered what they said was a marijuana growing operation in a building on his property.

Stephen Carr, 26, was booked into Solano County Jail on suspicion of possession and sales of marijuana.

Suisun City Police were called to the house in the 600 block of Charles Way just before 6 p.m. Thursday due to an alarm sounding.

Upon arrival, police said, they found the front security screen door locked, but the front door itself partially open. A check of the other exterior doors found the side garage door to be unlocked, police said. As they performed a security check, officer entered the garage and could smell a strong odor of marijuana, they said.

Located inside the garage was a large supply of hydroponic equipment including several grow-lamps and reflectors and also some marijuana smoking paraphernalia, police said.

Carr arrived at the house while police were exiting the garage. According to police,

he told them he owned the house and growing equipment and that he purchased it so that he could grown marijuana plants for personal use. He consented to a search and 3.5 ounces of marijuana was found inside his car. He then was placed under arrest. In addition, police seized approximately $800 in cash that Carr had in his pocket."

(From The Reporter.com)

Edited by Le_Canard (06/18/06 03:07 AM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDadeMurphy
H4x0r

Re: How NOT to Run a Grow-Op. [Re: Le_Canard]
    #5762856 - 06/18/06 03:22 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Homeboy was just chillin'.

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------

Invisibleohmatic
searcher
 User Gallery

Loc: europe
Re: How NOT to Run a Grow-Op. [Re: DadeMurphy]
    #5772575 - 06/20/06 03:53 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

its however the most clever thing to do right ?
to claim it all for personal use ?

--------------------
:penis: MONOTUB tek :sun: HEATBOMB tek :penis:

RIP #cultivation! ....can't associate? well FUCK U !

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: How NOT to Run a Grow-Op. [Re: ohmatic]
    #5775433 - 06/21/06 06:06 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Donno... If I don't say a thing they have to prove that it was mine, and then they have to prove that I was selling (assuming they want the larger charge). If I admit that it is mine, all they have to do is prove that I was selling (assuming they want the larger charge). Although I see your point, I doubt that it would help to admit that it was mine for personal use. In every case that I have looked at (not a lot, and I'm no lawyer), they use the amount found as the basis for intent to deliver. I would stick with the "I humbly decline to answer any questions until I have spoken with a lawyer."

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlinededjam
Electro Penguin
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Moralton, Statesota
Re: How NOT to Run a Grow-Op. [Re: Seuss]
    #5775698 - 06/21/06 09:39 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

It never helps to admit anything to the police. No matter what they threaten, they dont decide what happens to you, an educated judge does.

Always keep your mouth shut, which is your legal right.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Hydroponics Supplies

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service