Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegrowin
addict
contamination and whats next...
    #575816 - 03/11/02 11:50 AM (22 years, 23 days ago)

i just did my first batch. made a syringe andeverything. unfortanly about half of my jars turnd out to be contaminated, all of them have drops of water on their sides, i dont know if that means that the rest are also contaminated and i just dont know it yet...
anyway, going on is what i need to do, so here you come in the picture, can i make new jars, sterile them and just put a piece of the mycelium that already grew in my old jars? sounds logical to me...
bummer, i was real sterile, guess the niddle wasnt... :smile:
adios
  growin 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemorlahere
addict
Re: contamination and whats next... [Re: growin]
    #575952 - 03/11/02 02:46 PM (22 years, 22 days ago)

if you're real careful and make sure you don't transfer the contamination you can do as you say.
make sure that when you open up the contaminated jar you haven't got dry mold/contam' spores that are going to get all over everthing. be gentle with the jar when you're taking the mycelium out or you'll have the mould infect the 'clean' part that you want to transfer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract