Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKindnug
Male
Loc: Midwest, Go Bears
Re: Hydro-pod blueprints how to make a hydro-pod [Re: JackMehoff]
    #577571 - 03/13/02 01:14 AM (22 years, 12 days ago)

Jack;
you see, I've not been around in a significant way (I'd look here every couple months or so the last couple years, but never even got a username because I didn't grow until 2 month ago) to hear these things about mycotek service and as he's called macman or whatever, so it just seemed like you were ripping away at him and me (for being a very happy pod user) for no reasons at all. I am so glad that everyone in this forum that somehow got pulled into the negativity (however it happened, that doesn't matter) is now completely out (including me, I was a big part of that negativity and I'm sorry bout that); and is really turning this post around and back into the intelligent and somewhat (?) dignified forum that it should be. How dignified a bunch of weed smokers and shroom growers can be is another thing altogether, but damn we've sure made a lot of progress in the last 4 or 5 days huh? And we seem to be getting very close to the main topic of this post, maybe someday the person who posted it will get back to us and we can compare yields, etc to the Hydrapod to see who's boss!!! Or is it the same person as the post in the picture section? Damn I'm stoned right now, is it 4:20 soon????

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKindnug
Male
Loc: Midwest, Go Bears
Re: Hydro-pod blueprints how to make a hydro-pod [Re: Papa_Bear]
    #577579 - 03/13/02 01:38 AM (22 years, 12 days ago)

Now this is exactly how I feel , right on papa bear. Cash does rule, even though it maybe shouldn't always. I've seem the aquafarm system actually used in a walk in closet, one side had six of them, each a different strain of great ganja. The other side had clothes!!!! Too phat. I knew it was close to the pod, but for me I took one look at the parts list and knew it would take me near 10 hours. I'd be all stoned and miss one of those 20 something steps, or get 1 incorrect part at Menards (can't resist being all stoned before going in there, there are some crazies there) and fuck up everything. I can never resist getting all high when building shit like this, especially shit to grow other illegal shit. Hell it took me near 6 hours to build one of my incubators (a huge 7 gal incubator on wheels, holds between 36-50 something jars depending on the size; and fits under the bed), I was all stoned cutting and bending metal, welding, painting. Buying a load of distilled waters from Walmart, heating up the fucking water. Everything took forever because I was being my usual wasted ass perfectionist self. It's so fun though, I shouldn't complain. Speaking of Aquafarms though I know it's kinda off topic but I'm thinking of getting one of these things to grow a single ganja plant for myself (I know a guy that has some great N.L. # 5 clones that I could get for free), does anyone have any recent experience with any of the premade units that places like the one Jack posted above sell? The smaller bucket looking ones I mean, they look nice for a med/lrg christmas tree in the closet. Love to get one of those going to puff on in a couple months!!!

Offlinecookiewhore
enthusiast
Re: Hydro-pod blueprints how to make a hydro-pod [Re: MeneerCactus]
    #577709 - 03/13/02 08:10 AM (22 years, 11 days ago)

easy there you flower growin hippie :smile:

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: Hydro-pod blueprints how to make a hydro-pod [Re: HumboldtHort]
    #577816 - 03/13/02 10:48 AM (22 years, 11 days ago)

HumboldtHort writes:

"It seems like every other sentence has to relate to the hydra-pod and/or how some tek won't work unless it involves the hydra-pod. I'm sick of hearing about the thing. Now let's talk about growing already."

I know you are new here, so I will help you out. If you are sick of hearing about the thing, a very effective preventative measure would be to stop clicking on posts with titles such as "hydro-pod blueprints how to make a hydro-pod".

pinky

--------------------

OfflineHumboldtHort
Re: Hydro-pod blueprints how to make a hydro-pod [Re: Phred]
    #577828 - 03/13/02 11:20 AM (22 years, 11 days ago)

A moment of clarity. Thanks

--------------------
A gram is better than a damn

OfflineDinoMyc
Ipsa scientiapotestas est
Re: Hydro-pod blueprints how to make a hydro-pod [Re: Kindnug]
    #577855 - 03/13/02 12:04 PM (22 years, 11 days ago)

I find it strange that the majority of your posts were alternating with mcman's posts and in support of mcman. I am a dork, let us do a little statistical analysis:
---= any conclusion is CONJECTURE, do not forget that =---
your posts, and their breakdown as to support pod / unrelated
Hydro-pod blueprints how to make a hydro-pod thread:
6 posts, all in defense of the pod
Hydroponic Mushrooms:
10 posts, all in defense of the pod
Cubensis Strains (lengthy Compilation)
1 post, nothing to do with the pod
Aquafarm Grow Log
1 post, defending the mcman
Review all ye pros! Hydroponic water supply..
1 post, nothing to do with the pod.. (see below note # 1)
Nighted's Gro-Brick Substrate Experiment
1 post, picking up the fight after mcman stepped down

so you have a 90% pod/mcman defense percentage and a 10% somewhat unrelated percentage..
your first 6 posts are all in defense of pod/mcman

now, the post times and some brief analysis:
if you look at your post times
first, if you compare your post times and mcmans, they interleave extremely well. When mcman has been away for an hour or so, you get on and post.. This could be easily explained away and so does not necessarily mean anything, however it does not exonorate you from being a potential sock puppet.
you took a break over the weekend, and mcman slowed down his posting over the weekend.. this to me means little.. however you both did not post on sunday..

Threads:
nearly all the threads you have posted in are threads where mcman has posted, and the two of you often stand alone against the opposition.

note # 1: this post strangely references the need to clean larege quantities of geolite.. which would not make sense if you only used the pod.. but would if you made the pod.. especially when you need to use a high pressure power washer to get the job done.. personally I would not reccomend use of a car wash hose for this.. all the ones I have seen use the same hose/nozzle for the cleaning agents..

General note:
in several of your posts you make reference to the materials and time involved in construction and design of the mcpod or hydra (and damnit.. how is it a HYDRA pod? hydra: many headed or branched.. hydro: having to do with water..). This, to me at least, seems strange. You could only know this through hearsay from someone who has been dishonorable in the past.
in your defense, your writing style is slightly different from mcman's, however that is easily simulated. You talk about things which i have not seen mcman mention, however i have not seem mcman mention much besides self touting propaganda and patronizing support coupled with more egoist rhetoric.

now, damnit.. my only point with all this is the following:
you are a newbie to this site, and as such you have not earned any respect. You are neutral in a sense, untill you open your mouth. You have taken a side. Most unfortunately it is a side which has a been tarnished in the past.
I personally do not care if you are or are not a sockpuppet. Be you either, it changes nothing but the honor of the poster. If you are, then that only denigrates further mcman and what trust one may have for him. If not, then your just comeing off as a blind follower.
Mcman lost much respect and the trust of many people through his actions, and even claimed to leave this site forever. He appears to be knowledgeable but misled.
I am bored, and sick of all the flameing. DO NOT SAY SHIT WITHOUT SOMETHING TO BACK IT UP. data, rigour. enough of the flames! enough!

--------------------
If I made affront, I apologize.
If I made affirmation, I apologize.
I merely came to listen, came to say.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom