Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemightyjoepipe
stoner

Loc: ontario Canada
Dramamine+combo
    #5748997 - 06/14/06 09:22 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

has anyone experienced a retarded dramamine +combo? i was wonderiing which one would boost the effects like lsa or dxm or mj shrooms ? ive took 45 .gravol...50mg pills each with a buddie and we were fucked out of our minds...ill put in a story next thread i g2g!

--------------------
my name is joe!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemellowrubberduck
NDE on 7/8/06
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pennsylvania, USA
Re: Dramamine+combo [Re: mightyjoepipe]
    #5749205 - 06/14/06 10:51 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I've never mixed Dramamine with anything, but I have done it three times, a whole bottle each time (600mg). The first time was probably the purest one because I didn't know what to expect really, which was full-blown hallucinations, probably what schizophrenia is described as. Every room but the room I was in was dark. I saw three people walking throughout the bottom floor, one that was about nine feet tall that walked toward me but vanished when it hit the light. Voices directed at me were prominent afterwards. The other two times were just filled with paranoia and fear, which accented each other even more the more I thought about it. Come to think of it, I don't know why I wanted to go back to that delusional delirious state of mind. "Being fucked up" is a nice way to put it, but not on the same lines as any other drug.

OfflineCatboy
Nekka
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Bay
Re: Dramamine+combo [Re: mellowrubberduck]
    #5749214 - 06/14/06 10:53 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I've never done dramamine with anything, and I only can usually remeber about 2hours or so of the actual hallucination when I wake up the enxt day. I've had moth's come out of my skin and birds fly around my room on dram.

--------------------
All posts by this user are completely fictitious, and should not be taken seriously by anyone.

OfflineHerbus

Loc: Reading the map...
Re: Dramamine+combo [Re: Catboy]
    #5749325 - 06/14/06 11:24 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Rah rah

--------------------

OfflineCrillz
The O.G.
Male

Loc: PA
Re: Dramamine+combo [Re: Catboy]
    #5749360 - 06/14/06 11:35 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I've done dramamine before by itself. I took 14 and I tripped my ass off. I came on the computer and the mouse wire turned into a snake and started slithering, then the snake turned into a huge spider with what looked like a million legs and it ran really fast across the desk. I knew I was tripping but I was still scared as fuck. Then a pair of socks sitting on the floor turned into a rat and jumped really high in the air. I kept thinking people were calling my name and I kept saying "what". I also remember closing my eyes for about 20 mintues and the whole time I could see like they were open so I thought they actually were open. Then I finally opened my eyes and realized I was in a different place and they were closed, it was weird. Then I started to get really delerious. The whole night I thought I was chilling with 3 of my friends, I would try to talk them but they would ignore me and wouldnt answer (like I wasnt there) I remember repeatebly saying out loud "can you hear me?!, are you there?" and I was feeling in the air where I seen them to see if they were actually there. I woke up and realised the whole night I was tripping and there was no one there.

I was not expecting nothing like the trip I had and wasnt ready for it all. The weird thing with dramamine is it gives you no body high, you feel perfectly sober. The visuals looked so real if they were real or not.

Edited by Crillz (06/14/06 12:25 PM)

Offlinemightyjoepipe
stoner

Re: Dramamine+combo [Re: Crillz]
    #5749471 - 06/14/06 12:09 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

my cock shrinks on that shit man ....usually when in a cool place then like walking into the bathroom where it was warmer the walls and tilles on the ground would shift and be fuzzy ....when id look in the mirror my face would look like it was red as fuck.....one time like last week actually there were my roomates something on the edge and it was dark and i thought it was two chinease people looking at me and saying shit about me so i freaked then went to punch a chinease dude in the head and it was just his shoes.then it looked like on the bottom bunk buddie was getting forced to give some other guy head that popped out of nowhere...i was jarring out but couldnt beleive it since i couldnt recongnize the mysterious person...when my buzz first kicked in i was going through my wallet and somehow thought i stole someone else wallet and shot out my sin card and stuff in the garbage lol, picked it up the next day in the garbage. another time when i poped 45 pills man we took them at about 6 at night and got another pack of 30 at 12 at night before shoppers drug mart closed then were buzzing until 12 in the afternoon the next day lol,. found some magazines and books in the freezer ...i kept putting stupid shit in my mouth....wallet looked like a hamburger and i put it in my mouth then like 30 seconds later i was trypping by myself trying to jar out with my buddie telling him what happend but couldnt speak properly lol. my buddie was talking to the couch the morning and was waiting for (uss) to leave so he can go to sleep but he said i can sleep over but it was the morning and we were still trypin and it made no sense what he was saying cause he wanted to go to bed lol....cigarettes would appear outta nowhere then when id say were did it go we would get up and look for the damn smoke for 10 minutes until we realized they werent any lol.....just the fear of burning the place down all fucked up lol. ive took this stuff like 3 -6 times monthly for 2 years and it still scars me sometimes espescially when i tip all by myself

--------------------
my name is joe!!

OfflineFruitboot
Stranger
    #5749497 - 06/14/06 12:16 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Dramamine is the worst trip ever IMO. And the cottonmouth is unberable.

Offlinemightyjoepipe
stoner

Re: Dramamine+combo [Re: mellowrubberduck]
    #5749526 - 06/14/06 12:29 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

i once took some dramahydrante (alergy medication) 20 pills and 15 drammine and was a shitty buzz since my buddie was on 3 ecstacy and 15 dramahydranate pills and pulled a ceasur ..i wasent sure if i was hallucinating but when his eyes went behind his head and was giggling on the ground lol i was scraed that i would be penalized for murder or attempted murder since i gave the pills...was a weird experience but thankfully i ran into 3 people who were buzzin on e and helped him out....they put a pen in his mouth for some reason and put him on his side!!!

--------------------
my name is joe!!

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
    #5749735 - 06/14/06 01:42 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

i took it once and had the worst fight ever with my girlfriend... there is no way to argue on that stuff

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

OfflineFruitboot
Stranger
Re: Dramamine+combo [Re: danlennon3]
    #5749840 - 06/14/06 02:23 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

3 E and 15 Dramamine. Dumbasses...

InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

Re: Dramamine+combo [Re: Fruitboot]
    #5749961 - 06/14/06 03:12 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Dramamine is good to mix with dxm because it allows you to get comfortable and gets rid of the terror. I really dont think that 45 pills is wise at all, but between 10-20 is good for hallucinations without losing your memory and completely losing reality. Also salvia was great with Dramamine it really gave me a psychedelic euphoria.

OfflineIamthewalrus
every evening Idied and everynight I wasreborn
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Re: Dramamine+combo [Re: Moo456]
    #5751067 - 06/14/06 08:32 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I'm really surprised how many ppl have used this stuff...in my mind its classified with datura(never gonna touch it :smile:)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag