Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
Super Children!
    #5747485 - 06/13/06 09:41 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Wow, kids these days are amazing.

I believe that those who were born into this world after me (besides reincarnations) are from a future even more advanced than mine.

These kids are hyper-intelligent, adaptive, and very psychic. They remind me of the children from 'Brave New World'. Everything is a game to them.

In working with children, I have noticed these things. Their powers of intelligence and spirit often surpass even mine, and I find myself impressed with them to say the least!

I have found that these 'super children' tend to fit into one of two veins, depending upon the circumstances of their upbringing here on Planet Earth.

The wealthy, high class children tend to be more Luciferian. They are good with technology, and games involving complex systems of rules. They love multimedia. I recently went to an Anime Convention and found it brimming with this new breed of Luciferians.

The poor kids, however, are even more remarkable! They possess spiritual powers and psychic abilities the likes of which I have never seen! WOW! These kids tend to be incredibly creative and imaginative, and uncanny in their intuitive abilities.

I suspect the development of one of these two sides to the coin is a product of nurture and environment. Obviously the poor kids have more imagination and spiritual powers than the rich kids because they were forced to develop these abilities due to lack of wealth. Though they lack the intelligence and technological knack of their higher class bretheren, they are still incredibly powerfull.

On the other hand, the wealthy children have developed their capabilities in reaction to an environment of abundance. Their lives are so perfect that they must create problems for themselves to solve in order to make things interesting. This is why they enjoy video games and realated interests.

In conclusion, I have seen the children of tommorow and am highly impressed, if not a little scared! These kids are powerful! I only hope they have the wisdom to use their power correctly, and don't waste resources getting in petty squabbles with eachother.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTelepylus
Babyman
 User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Re: Super Children! [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5747968 - 06/14/06 12:02 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
Re: Super Children! [Re: Telepylus]
    #5748007 - 06/14/06 12:17 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

cool, a baby universe!

OfflineTelepylus
Babyman
 User Gallery

Re: Super Children! [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5748274 - 06/14/06 01:41 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

look up in the sky
it's a bird!
it's a plane!
it's super children!

all children are super

OfflineTelepylus
Babyman
 User Gallery

#5748318 - 06/14/06 01:55 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

all children are born with telepathic powers
and they have much to teach us about God

but they quickly lose their powers
because their parents don't understand them, in order to exercise those deeper more subtler functions of the bodymind.

even Crowley said this was the Aeon of the Child

Human children are without a doubt the most potential force in all the known universe.
It is more than just the growth of life and the next generation of our existence.
They are sources of Joy & Unconditional love.
That is what the world needs most.

--------------------

Law of Love

OfflineThe_Hobbit
Bilbo Baggins
 User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
    #5749765 - 06/14/06 01:52 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I started doing a mentoring program at a facility similar to a YMCA. I was helping kids and I experience the same amazement at their ability to understand, accept, and adapt to different situations.

They are honest. They make me realize the things I do, which have no purpose. I feel mixed up around many older people. Kids alleviate that confusion and keep things simple. I feel like I can drop it and let things flow.

--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Super Children! [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #5750155 - 06/14/06 04:08 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

i'm a bit concerned about children being easily won over by 9/11.

i was terrified of gangs just from watching COPS... if I saw 9/11 happen I dunno what I would have done!

i mean for us the bad guys weren't real. sure the nation had enemies but not major ones (well for us who are in our 20's and around that age right now)

and we still loved the good guys, loved the authorities and considered them almost godly.

but now that a real bad guy has been invoked into our consciousness I am thinking it will be very hard for any child who witnessed the events and the media coverage to be sane and rational, and unafraid.

Fortunately many children didn't see it, or were too young to understand it, or had discerning and intelligent parents who kept them away from the fear-frenzy.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Edited by leery11 (06/14/06 04:10 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order