Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinefelix4life
Sky
collection of quotes on conscious creation
    #5745385 - 06/13/06 11:09 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

(I'm just copying and pasting from Word so this could get messy):

"It is important that you are aware of what you are expressing. If you do not know what your energy is, and if you are unaware of how you are projecting it, how can you manipulate it intentionally to create what you want? You do create every minute and every expression and every other individual within your reality. You are not always happy with all of what you are creating, but you are choosing it.
Being aware of how you are expressing energy changes what occurs around you, for you ARE creating your reality. Therefore, being aware of how YOU are expressing energy creates different responses.
It also can quite strongly alter your perception in many different manners. As perception is the mechanism that actually creates your physical reality, altering perception alters reality - altering actual PHYSICAL reality - and you quite definitely do incorporate the ability to generate this."
- Elias

“Your perception is how you view yourself, how you view your world, how you interact with your world, how you interact with yourself, with each other, and HOW YOU CREATE YOUR REALITY.
You create your reality through your perception. Perception is not visual seeing. Perception is not limited to your thought process. It is not limited to emotion. It is all-encompassing, and that element of yourself that you do not identify as a thing, for it is not your body and it is not your brain.
It is that element of yourself that creates your reality, that places you in the awareness of reality within this physical dimension. It is your awareness, your objective awareness.”
- Elias

".... you may move your perception, and you may approach this particular aspect in a different angle of your perception, and you may allow yourself to view this aspect in a different manner.
In this, you may allow yourself to view the beneficial element of this aspect. This offers you the opportunity to view that there are more than one avenue of approaching each aspect of your beliefs, and each avenue that you approach through offers a difference in perception."
-Elias

“I have stressed many times, from the onset of our sessions, the importance of interaction. The reason this interaction holds importance is to allow you alternate perceptions.
Within our time that we have been engaged together, you have offered yourselves many examples of altering perceptions. You draw upon these experiences many times, but you continue to not make the connection!"

You continue to view the difficulty in shifting perception. You think, within your objective self, that you must incorporate a method, or you think there must be a process, or you think it shall be very difficult to shift. I have expressed many times to you, there is no difficulty within shifting. You need only perceive differently.
If you are needing of a method to be perceiving differently, this too has been offered, within this company and these sessions – interaction with each other – for each of you holds individual perceptions.
In this, you offer each other alterations in perception. You may hold a belief system and your perception will follow this belief system, but as you have agreed to be widening, if you are incorporating helpfulness through interaction, you may also be accepting of another’s perception. In this is your method, to allowing yourselves to widen belief systems.”
- Elias

"If you don't meet resistance with resistance, it dissipates dramatically. It just softens. Try it! Next time somebody says to you, "I'm right, and you're wrong," say, "Pfftt, you're right. You are right. You're right." And mean it. In other words, don't mock them. Don't be sarcastic. "You're right." And then watch how, all of a sudden, their legs almost go right out from under them. They don't have the energy to blast you, because you just took the fuel away from the fire."
Expressed by Abraham-Hicks

Neale: You have said that " what you resist persists, and what you look
at disappears." Can You explain that?

Big G: You cannot resist something to which you grant no reality. The
act of resisting a thing is the act of granting life. When you resist an
energy, you place it there. The more you resist, the more you make it
real- WHATEVER it is you are resisting.

What you open your eyes and look at disappears. That is, IT CEASES TO
HOLD ITS ILLUSIONARY FORM.

If you look at somehing- truly LOOK at it- you will see RIGHT THROUGH
IT, and right through any illusion it holds for you, leaving nohing but
ultimate reality in your sight. In the face of ulimate reality your puny
illusion has no power. It cannot long hold you in its weakened grip. You
see the TRUTH of it, and the truth sets you free.

Never resist ANYTHING. If you think that by your resistance you will
eliminate it, THINK AGAIN. You only plant it more firmly in place.

Taken from Conversations with God, book1, by Neale Donald Walsch (a
heavenly series! )

-----------------------------
Q: How do we live more in the now?

ELIAS: Remind yourselves. Practice, and as you practice with your
attention,
you allow yourself more acceptance of self. You allow yourselves to
trust
yourselves within the now. You do not create massive conflict in
projections,
and you eliminate much of your confusion, and you allow yourselves the
ability
to LISTEN to self and to HEAR self. How shall you be hearing self if
you are
listening to all other elements? Think to yourself of your mirror
images that
you create within physical focus. Every behavior that you create within
physical
focus is some type of mirror action of subjective movement.

Elias/Mary Ennis
Session No. 345
http://transcripts.eliasweb.at/t_frames?session_nr=345
<http://transcripts.eliasweb.at/t_frames?session_nr=345>

ELIAS: In this, there is one key, and holding this one key is the
element that shall provide you with the objective ability to create
all that you desire.

Now; this one key may appear in your language as very simple, but in
actuality, applying it genuinely within yourselves is another matter
entirely. The key is trusting yourselves and your own abilities,
and knowing — not doubting, knowing — that what you set into
motion
within probabilities you may accomplish, regardless of how very
impossible it may seem.

There is no impossibility, even within your physical focus. You,
if genuinely accepting and trusting yourselves and KNOWING that you
hold the ability to move in whatever direction you choose, may even
move your physical form through objects of physical solid matter.

There is NO element within your focus that you may not be creating.
You merely BELIEVE that you may not be creating.

~ Elias/Mary Ennis
Session No. 345
http://transcripts.eliasweb.at/t_frames?session_nr=345
<http://transcripts.eliasweb.at/t_frames?session_nr=345>

(Excellent session!)

Abraham (St. Petersburg, FL, March 12, 1994)
The Speed of Conscious Creation
========================
And momentum is what we want you to focus upon. In other words, when
something is moving very fast, it has more power. Now what happens with
most of you is you start and stop and start and stop and start and
stop.
If you
can see this energy, this pure stream of non-physical energy, and you
see it flowing to you and you are open and allowing it all of the time,
then it gains a lot of momentum. And with that momentum, powerful
things
are happening in your experience. But if you allow it and disallow it
and allow it and disallow it and allow it and disallow it then you've
slowed it. In
other words, it's still happening, but it's not happening with the
power.

So the way you are able to monitor all of this is you can literally
tell
by the way you feel. And at the end of the day, if you say, "this was a
great
day," that's an indicator that you allowed your vortex to be open and a
lot of that Energy was flowing.

Now, there are a couple of things we want to talk to you about. You see
the electricity surging ... you don't see it, but you know or you
assume
that it is there, surging through the walls of this room. But until you
flip a switch or plug something into an outlet, you do not ask for the
electricity. So it's there, you're just not utilizing it.

Well, the same thing with the non-physical current. (The electricity,
by
the way, is a by-product of this nonphysical current.) You don't
understand it -- you've just learned how to flip switches. So in the
same way -- as you would plug in your toaster or your tape recorder --
by identifying an object of attention and feeling good about it, you've
flipped a switch. So the more you hold those circuits open, then the
more energy flows -- and the more energy flows, the more momentum there
is -- and the more momentum there is, the more power there is and the
more speed there is.

But if you're opening and closing, opening and closing, then you've got
this sort of sporadic sort of stuff -- so it goes good for a while but
then it slows down. And so, you can tell by the way you FEEL whether
you're allowing or disallowing that current.

Good.

Abraham on 17 Seconds We encourage you to play with spending 17 seconds on any topic. If you hold any thought, positive or negative, wanted or not wanted, if you hold a thought purely for 17 seconds, that at the 17 second point, another thought just like it joins it. And as these two thoughts coalesce, there is a combustion. And as these two thoughts combust, they are parlayed into one more evolved, faster vibrating thought. And when it happens, you feel it.It feels like heightened interest or enthusiasm. If you hold that, now more evolved, thought for another 17 seconds, then when you cross that 34 second mark, the same thing happens. Another thought like the more evolved thought now joins it, and there's another combustion point. Only this time, it moves much further than it did the first time, because the two thoughts that combined were bigger to begin with. Purely hold a thought for 17 seconds until it combusts and another thought joins it, and the Energy in that combustion is equivalent to 2,000 action hours. If you work a normal 40 hour a week job, that's about what you work in a year. 17 seconds of pure thought, allowing the combustion, gives you that much Energy. Your action is not very important by comparison. Cross the 34 second mark, and you can multiply your action by ten. That's 20,000 action hours. Cross the 51 second mark, and you can multiply by ten again. That's 200,000 action hours. If you can hold a thought, purely, without contradicting it, until you cross the 68 second mark , that's just four times 17 , you can multiply by ten again. That's over 2,000,000 action hour equivalent. We're talking about accessing the Energy that Creates worlds. And the reason that it is not fathomable to most of you is that most of you don't make it past the eight second mark without contradicting your desire. --

"The INTENSITY of a FEELING or THOUGHT or MENTAL IMAGE is, therefore, the important element in determining its Subsequent Physical Materialization. The INTENSITY is the CORE about which the Electromagnetic Energy (EE) units form. In your terms, the more INTENSE the core, the SOONER the Physical Materialization." - Seth Speaks -- Session 525, pg. 66

Don't let any place that you are standing frighten you. All it is, is a byproduct of some Energy alignment, which only gives you stronger clarity about what you want — and, most importantly, greater sensitivity about whether you're in a receiving mode or locked off of it. Abraham-Hicks, 3/24/01

If you knew everything was really all right, and that it *always* has a happy ending, then you would not feel trepidacious about your future. Everything is *really* SO VERY ALL RIGHT! If you could believe and trust that then, immediately, everything would automatically and instantly become all right. - Abraham-Hicks - 04/11/99, Silver Springs, Maryland

Subject: three quotes, 1) Abe on Asking, 2) Seth on Pleas, 3) Sanaya Roman: Open to Receive 1) Abe on Asking (contributed by Teresita from the A H List) ABE: We think the reason you haven't asked for that is because you, like so many people, have forgotten that you get to "ask and it is given". Because you haven't been asking from that framework so you've sort of convinced yourself you can't have what you're asking for, so you've stopped asking. We are here wanting to re-encourage the asking. It's an amazing thing when you ask from this attitude of belief and expectation -- ahhhhh! - - things beyond your wildest description can occur. You get to ask for that. It is alright for you to ask for that and it is all right for you to expect that the Universe will yield that to you, you see. You'll get to hear a lot more about asking. That's what we wanted to emphasize most of all here today, that you get to ask for whatever your life experience has pointed out to you. You get to ask for the perfect mate. You get to ask for the financial resolution. You get to ask for the condition. You get to ask for the improvement. You get to ask for whatever it's all right for you to ask and the universe is eager to yield. It's all right for you to ask. It's ALL RIGHT for you to ask. It's RIGHT for you to ask! It's what your experience is about! The exposure to this contrast gives birth to the desire. It's all right for you to go with that desire. It's all right for you to ask! Don't hold back! Part of it is "I'm afraid to ask because if I don't get what I'm asking for, then I'll really know that I'm evil or bad" or "I'll really know that it isn't that way. I'm afraid to ask for fear that I'll find out that there is something wrong with me." And we say that it's not possible for you to discover that. There is nothing wrong with you! You get to ask and it is always given. And you get to receive what you ask for! That's the way it is supposed to be! You are supposed to get to ask! That's what the whole dynamic is about. Exposure to contrast that makes me clear about what it is that I want. It's all right for me to ask. Ask with clarity and intensity and certainty. Ask as if you are asking someone who has the ability to grant it because the Universe does. And it is getting yourself in that place of receiving that the art of allowing is all about. From the San Francisco Abraham Workshop 3/3/01 http://www.abraham-hicks.com/bio.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2) Seth on Pleas: "You must believe that when you send out pleas, they are indeed answered, no matter how impersonal the universe may seem at times. You must realize that your personal self grows as naturally out of that universe as, in other terms, any star does, or any flower, or any oak leaf. You are a part of that system. **And when you send out a plea, you do indeed set the universe in motion, so that the plea is answered!** [<-- Seth's emphasis]. And so do you also send help to others, often even when you are not aware of it, as a flower sends out help to someone simply because it is beautiful." ~ Seth -- Conversations with Seth, Vol. 2: The Story of Jane Roberts' ESP Class, by Susan M. Watkins, page 550; all rights reserved.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3) Sanaya Roman: Open to Receive "Many of you need to learn how to receive. Most of you have received less than two percent of the good things your Higher Self can give you. Close your eyes for a moment and imagine the other ninety-eight percent coming to you. How does it feel? Do you find yourself opening to receive it, or do you start limiting how much you can let in? Imagine yourself receiving even more, as if you are turning on a faucet and letting even more good flow to you." ~ Sanaya Roman -- "Spiritual Growth," http://www.orindaben.com

This is the Time of Awakening.

This is the time when more physical humans than ever before, in *all* of
created history, will be able to find vibrational alignment with their own
desires - with their own vibrational escrow, in their own time space reality
and begin manifesting right before their eyes that which most previous
generations took 3 or 4 or 5 or 10 generations, before they came to the
place of beginning to allow.

Chicago 5/28/05

There are always those who thrive when masses are dying of sickness. There
are always those who thrive economically when economic decline seems to be
the order of your nation. There are always those who are clear-minded, in
environments of confusion. You do not need everyone or anyone else to align
with your desire-only you need to align with your desire.

Abraham-Hicks, G-3-8-03

There is much value in the diversity of your desires. And as you are
physical beings, experiencing this delicious balance, appreciating the
balance and appreciating the difference, then this intuitive knowing
flows through you, and you find yourself in your never blaming or
resisting but always appreciating and allowing vibration, always
attracting whatever you are wanting whenever you are wanting it. And
everybody else is doing the same thing. So it's this magnificent
dance, you see.

From the Quarterly Journal Jan/Feb/Mar 1996

We want you to feel free. We want you to feel so free, that you can
ignore what anybody else says, and not need to even tell them that
you're ignoring them. What an art that is, to live your own life
and keep yourself happy, and not make waves with them. In other words,
that really is the Art of Allowing.

06/12/04 Boulder, CO

"There is no limit to the nonphysical energy. So there are 2 factors:
How much are you summoning through your desire to know?
And how much are you allowing? And the allowing factor, mostly, not
entirely, has to do with you own self-love.

In other words, when you are really liking you it feels like there
are no limitations to what you can receive!"

Houston, TX 1/13/01 B

Everything that I think that I need to do is all only in order to
propel me to some place that when I get there, I think I will be
happier. So, everything that I am doing, no matter what it is, all of
my lists of rights and wrongs… are all about me getting to a
manifestation that I believe I will then be happier... So, why don't
I take a short cut and just go get happy?

Abraham 5/01/04

Just get happy in any way you can. Do the things that please you most. Spend time with the people that thrill you most. Go to the places where you bask easily. And most of all make a decision that, "Nothing is more important than that I feel good!"

And under those conditions you will be guided with a precision that will knock your socks off. Not just to an area that will receive little disruption, but to an area where you can thrive. To an area where you can find joy. To an area where you will rendezvous with the others you've intended.

Abraham-Hicks tape G-4/17/94

We want you to look at yourself and adore yourself. If you will make this
small effort to appreciate you and what is yours NOW, you will soften, so
quickly, any resistance that has been keeping you apart from the things you want.
It is the magic formula that you've been looking for. It is the key to your
blending. It is the key to your allowing. It is the key to you getting what
you want. It is the key to your abundance, your clarity, and to your stamina.
It is the key to your energy. It is the key to your vitality. It is the key
to your flexibility. It is the key to your wellness. It is the key to all
things that feel good to you.

Make some small effort, every chance you get, at looking at where you stand
NOW and doing your best to soothe and appreciate you NOW, to soothe and
appreciate you NOW….

(from the article NOW, Is Always On the Leading Edge in the April, May,
June 2005 Quarterly Journal.)

Negative emotion is your indication from your Inner Being that the
action you are considering is not in harmony with your greater
intentions.

- Abraham-Hicks -

If you could see an aerial view of your life, an aerial view, where we
are seeing you, electrically, it's like you are standing here, and
over there is a doorway, and on the other side of the door is lined up
all of these things that you've been wanting. They're just
leaning on
the door, just waiting for you to open it. They've been there
from the
first moment you asked for them: Your lovers, your perfect mates, your
perfect bodies, your perfect bodily conditions, all of the money that
you could ever imagine ... all things that you've ever wanted.
Things
little and big. Things that you would call extraordinary and
significant, and things that you would call not very significant.
Everything that you have ever identified that you wanted is lined up
right outside that door. And in the moment that you open the door, all
things wanted flow to you. And, then we will hold a seminar on how to
deal with the manifestations, with all this stuff that is flowing in.

Abraham-Hicks
From the recording G-5-16-00

Let others vibrate as they vibrate and want the best for them.

Never mind how they're flowing to you.

You concentrate on how you're flowing.

Because one who is connected to the Energy Stream is more powerful,
more influential than a million who are not.

And two who are harmoniously focused and connected to the Energy Stream
brings about
a co-creative endeavor that cannot be matched by anything else in all
of the Universe.

Phoenix, AZ 3/19/05

Abraham: Jerry & Esther when they first hooked up with us in a
conscious way they were right here in this city and Esther
said "Abraham what do you know that we don't know?" And we said, "How
much time do you have?" *laughter*

And then we said "Get specific about anything, ask us anything, and
utilize us in anyway you can." Get lost we will help you find your
way out, there is no subject off limits, anything you want we are
here to assist you, all day, everyday.

So they were in a grocery store, one day, on their quest for lovely
life. And Jerry said to us "Can you choose foods that are beneficial
to us?" And so we said "Yes, follow us." And we went through the
grocery store filled their cart full of different foods from all
departments. And said "If we were standing in your physical shoes
this is what we would choose." And Jerry said, "What is it about
this food that has caused you to choose it?" And we said, "There are
no preservatives in any of this food." And Jerry was not sure he
believe that because he had not seen us reading any labels. He just
saw us putting things in the basket. And so he read every label only
to discover that none of the food that we had selected had
preservatives in it. How were we able to choose it? Vibrationally.
Another words, all of the food was more alive, none of the food had
been rid of its life qualities by trying to preserve it, by killing
most of what's active within it. In other words if you want your
bread to last you better kill the active ingredients other wise that
bread is going to become moldy just like it is suppose too. And if
you don't want it to do that then you have to put something in it
that destroys it's ability to do that which makes it less alive,
which makes it less beneficial to you. We acknowledge that. And so
we are not for a moment saying to you that there are not foods that
are more a vibrational match to the mechanism that is you, certainly
that is true. But we do not encourage approaching it from the outside
in by making lists of things I should eat. We encourage that you get
in alignment with who you really are and let who you really are
choose your food.

What makes allowing abundance difficult? Awareness of not enough
abundance. You can't have it both ways. You cannot focus upon the
absence of money and let money in. It cannot be. You have to start
finding moments that feel like you think you want to feel- and
savoring them. G-10/5/02- Boston, MA.

" You understand that you are extensions of Source energy and that you
are here focused, oh wonderful word focused, in this physical
time/space reality on this leading edge in this contrasting environment
for the purpose of helping you to conclude new preferences...you get
that? Do you realize that it is through the exposure to life that
what you want occurs to you, evolves, from your experience and that
you emanate or radiate vibrationally or electronically those
preferences. And that you do not ever have to put one word to a desire
because you communicate to the universe vibrationally. So whenever
you are living what you don't want, a rocket of desire about what you
do want shoots out of you. And Source recognizes it and hears it and
joins it and becomes vibrationally one with it...and do you know that
the entire evolution of your reality, the evolution of your species,
the evolution of your planet, the evolution of everything that you
know happens because of that.

Asheville, NC 4/30/05

"Your Inner Being vibrates powerfully and pointedly and, when and if
you harmonize with that vibration — it is like a rocket going
off...your vibration raises to the point where you can have connection
with who you really are. That's when you feel uplifted, that's when
you feel inspired, that's when you feel elated, that's when you feel
those goosebumps come, that's when it happens...things really begin to
happen quickly within your experience...Your work is to more of the
time deliberately think thoughts that will lead to thoughts that will
lead to thoughts that will lead to that fuller connectedness with who
you really are."

Expressed by Abraham-Hicks
Selected by Jerry and Esther Hicks
From Abraham-Hicks Daily Planning Calendar

Source is so ready to join you in your praise.
And when you go someplace other than praise, you feel that empty feeling
that you always get when you disallow your connection with your own source.

Atlanta, GA - 4/28/05

Many will say to us,"ABRAHAM, this must be wrong. You must have left
something important out, because I've wanted this for a very long time
and it keeps not coming." And we say, sometimes you fool yourself
with your words. You say, "I want," when what you are really meaning
is, "I want, I want, I want," (pleading) which means, "I don't have
it. I need it. It is gone." So much attention, using words, "want"
but meaning "need" or feeling lack. Oh, this is a big one for you -
the Universe doesn't speak English, you see.

~A New Beginning II

If you've got some little anxieties and you just notice them but
you don't deliberately try to soothe them, they continue to
attract unto themselves as they are. When you make the decision that
nothing is more important than that you feel good, and you don't
feel good, you do something about not feeling good.

(snip)

When you have an anxiety or fear or a discomfort or an annoyance or an
imitation, DO something about it. Stop and say, Wait, this is not a
normal state of being. My Inner Being is not joining me in this
thought. What can I do about this thought to make it feel better?

San Antonio - April 23, 2005

When you take the time to take the emotional journey and you move
even a little bit on the emotional scale, your point of attraction
shifts so dramatically.. that the things that you thought you were
going to have to do in terms of action become irrelevant.

Abraham, Mexico Cruise - 2/5 - 2/12/05 CD 2 track 15

Your beasts are here for the purpose of adding balance to the Universe. They are here to enhance your experience. Their greatest value is not the food that they offer you - while that is the way man would look at it. Their greatest value is that they emanate predominantly (it is not always true but it is usually true) they emanate positive Energy. They focus in the moment. They are eternally looking for the positive aspects and they are gloriously oozing positive emotion, which adds to the balance of your Universe.

expressed by Abraham-Hicks
selected by Jerry and Esther Hicks
From the workshop G 12/14/90

Focus is interesting...

When we talk about focus, we're talking about focusing energy. And most people when they talk about focus are talking about focusing thought.

When you focus for the point of feeling, the thought takes care of itself.

San Antonio 4/23/05

"You are not here physical trying to learn how to be good so that
you can re-emerge into the perfection of non-physical. Instead, you
are that non-physical energy extended out here on the leading edge
of thought having experiences that are literally taking thought
beyond. So Source energy is here with you on the leading edge.

When you withdraw consciousness {during sleep} and you join the
vibration of your Inner Being you do not go to some other world and
some other realm that is more interesting than the one that you are
here. In other words, your Inner Being is much more interested in
what's going on here than in taking you some place else and getting
you interested in what's going on there. This is the leading edge
of thought. This is where the vortex of the physical and non-
physical converge, you see. And so there isn't anything that your
Inner Being would rather give thought to than what's out here in
your vibrational escrow and the becoming that you are in the process
of...

When you slumber and your consciousness re-emerges back into the non-
physical perspective, we don't mean that you take your earth-bound
perspective and you go be an angel during the night. We mean that
you withdraw your focus which means you stop your resistance which
means you become your Inner Being who likes to think about what you
are living here in this life. When you slumber and you become one
with your Inner Being, what you and your Inner Being do is plan your
future experience and revel in what's out there in your vibrational
escrow.

San Antonio TX, 4/23/05

How does Abraham define GOD?

God is emotion within you.

And what this workshop is about is not the expansion of GOD. GOD is
expanding. It's not getting GOD back into alignment with Source Energy. GOD is Source Energy. In other words, the alignment is there. This workshop is about helping you, the physical on the leading edge creator, to get into alignment with your own desire.

Abraham-Hicks, Phoenix, AZ 03/23/02

The greatest gift that you could ever give to another is your own
happiness, for when you are in a state of joy, happiness, or
appreciation, you are fully connected to the Stream of pure, positive
Source Energy that is truly who you are. And when you are in that state
of connection, anything or anyone that you are holding as your object
of attention benefits from your attention.

From Chapter 17 of Ask and It Is Given

Abraham to a man talking about loving the poetry of Hafiz and Rumi: What lit you up with them?

Guest: Their Divine Union with God. Their ecstatic, joyful, blissful state. In a big way, I realize there is nothing else I would like than that. Is there anything we are here for than that?

Abraham: Well, it's what we teach. It's that alignment with that.

Philadelphia 10/3/04

Abraham-Hicks quotes on Health
http://www.abraham-hicks.com
(Compiled by Rebecca/RGF)
Abraham EXERCISE (talking to an Energy Worker)
Something you might do that is a very delicious thing to do is put
yourself in your bed and summon the energy. Whether you're summoning
it to your face or to your toe, pick a spot on your body and
say, "Work on this for me, will you? Psychic cellular surgeons,
come forth and work on me. Plump up this cell to its most
extraordinary state of well-being. And I will lie here in the most
relaxed state of being that I can find with an expectation of that."
And what you will feel is literally a sensation within your body.
You will literally feel... Pick a spot and feel it. Choose a spot
on the back of your neck, or in the pit of your knee, or across the
small of your back. Pick any spot, and as you lie there in that
feeling...
If we could keep you here for as few as 15 minutes you would begin
to actually feel physical movement. Watch Esther's face for a
minute, you're close enough to see... is there any question about
the energy moving there? (No, it's very obvious.) If it were a
dark room she would be glowing. She's glowing anyway, anybody
seeing it? (murmurs of affirmation) In other words, as the energy
moves through in this non-resisted way, anything that you set your
attention to...
Many of you have come to just accept the way things are because
you're afraid of being disappointed. When, you don't have to (just)
accept anything, you get to choose everything! There is nothing
that would be denied you in your place of pure wanting.

Chicago: March 31, 2001 It's from Tape 4, side A.
If you find yourself in negative emotion, and you reach for a
thought that feels better until you actually feel yourself back in a
receiving mode, it is easier to do that with negative emotion than
it is to do with physical pain. But the same process is really
called for. You could talk yourself into ease or into less pain
just by reaching more for the receiving mode.
What we would do -- in the beginning especially -- until you have
convinced yourself that you are good at this, until you have
convinced yourself of your connection to source energy, here's what
we would do.
Put yourself in your bed. You all have access to source energy, and
it is flowing to you because the cells of your body are asking for
it. Now as this nonphysical energy is flowing in, you're wanting to
just relax and be in the place where you are allowing it. If you
will think in terms of your brain being the point of reception of
the energy -- now it really isn't, every cell of your body does, but
your brain does manage all the aspects of your body -- see or sense
your brain as the first point of receiving, and put out a question
or a statement or a request to the universe that says, Universe (or
God or whatever label is most comfortable), I am asking for your
physical aligning. I'm asking for a vibrational manipulation or
adjustment to my body.
Close your eyes and relax as much as you can and if you have a
physical condition that you are wanting soothing for or adjustment
for, hold that physical condition in your mind in the form of a
request: Universe, please, align my hip... or... help me with this
headache... or... help me to release this allergy... or... help me
to find better postural alignment in my body... or... assist me with
these menstrual cramps... or... whatever it is where you are feeling
a little bit out of alignment, and feel the source energy actually
sending signals to your brain which will then translate into the
rest of your body. What you will feel is an actual manipulation in
what feels to you like your brain.
When Esther does this lying on her pillow she can actually feel her
scalp moving on the mattress along the pillow, she can actually feel
physical sensation or motion inside her head. You can actually feel
the source energy answering you just as you have asked, and in your
attitude of allowing or receiving, you can actually feel the
physical sensation. For some it actually feels like your eyebrows
are being raised. For others it feels like even dimples across the
back of your head. It introduces interesting sensations, but focus
upon them in the area that you would call your brain or your skull.
Expect to feel it there because that is the first place where the
energy is adjusting, because anything that is necessary for
alignment in your body, the inner being that is doing the adjustment
is "tweaking." That is a good word: Tweak my brain for the
alleviation of this.
What happens in that is you take your attention away from the area
that you are concerned about so the resistance is softened
dramatically, and you feel for the sensation in the place that is
most obvious and most readily available, and as you feel the
sensation, then relax and smile as you are lying in your bed and
offer these words of appreciation or gratitude: Thank you. Thank
you for that. And what you're actually doing, you're saying: Thank
you for the effort. Thank you for the energy. Thank you for the
attention. Thank you for the future experience that will be
improved. Thank you for tending to this. What that does is it
eases your expectation, it puts you in a place of greater
expectation of results. And it is our promise to you that you will
get them.
We would encourage you to do it every time you lie down. When you
awaken in the morning, instead of bouncing right out of bed and
getting into what you're doing, instead lie there for five or ten
minutes and have this conversation with your inner being where you
say: I'm anticipating a wonderful day, and I was wondering if you
might while I'm lying here, tweak my brain just a little bit so I
can feel the alignment that I'm reaching for.
We see people alleviate migraine headaches in the moment. We see
symptoms of colds and congestion lift right off in the moment. We
see cancers go into remission. We see all kinds of deadly diseases
brought into alignment. We see physical limbs coming into
alignment. We see bones mending and blood becoming heartier. There
is not any physical condition that this is not a remedy for, but you
must lie there in an attitude of trust and expectation. This will
give you an added tool of expectation, because after all, it is only
that expectation that you are wanting to deal with. There are three
points: you are asking, the universe is yielding, you are wanting
to get into the receiving mode. And that expectation is that
receiving mode. What this does, it just gives you something to
expect from, because when you have laid in your bed and you have
actually felt your brain moving around in your head, as you lie
there it is our promise to you that you will feel it, it will
increase your expectation of physical results, and it is our promise
to you that you will receive them.
There is not a physical condition that you cannot bring back into
alignment, because there is nothing that you can ask for that the
nonphysical energy is not answering, but as you pick up beliefs
along your physical trail that says that cannot be, that belief
holds you in the place of not letting in, not because it cannot be,
but because you are in that belief not letting it be.
My body is the perfect culmination of an endless stream of clear Non-
physical perspective. It is a perfect---and yet changing---adapting
vessels, designed solely as a vehicle to accommodate my unique and
valuable perspective.
*My body is created in perfect balance as are all other parts of
this perfect physical world.
*My body is the recipient of continual perfect Non-physical Energy
which flows constantly to maintain its balance of Well-Being.
*My body is naturally a vessel of good feeling. A vessel of ease,
of strength, of agility, of dexterity, of balance and of pleasure.
While my body benefits from essential nourishment from this physical
realm, its true nourishment comes in the stream of Pure Positive
Energy projected to my body at all times, every day of my Physical
life.
As my dominant intent is to stay in vibrational alignment with that
Energy Stream, my body will continue to thrive.
The most important thing about my physical body is its ability to
regain balance. This single mechanism takes all risk from the
physical experience.
There is no thought, no virus, no disease, no physical contaminant
capable of stopping my body's ability to find balance---as long as I
am in vibrational harmony with my body's Source of Energy.
Physical Health --- Abraham
" Your physical body is so near you. It is responding purely to the
balance of the thought that you offer. It would take any of you
very little to affect healing within yourself. If you could
acknowledge the power of thought and get your thought moving toward
your expectation of wellness rather than toward your expectation of
illness."
Abe 12/14/90
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Be as happy as you want to be in a world gone mad. Be as safe as
you want to be in a world that is afraid of everything. Be as
healthy as you want to be in a world that is mostly sick. Don't let
the statistics that someone else has created affect you. You get to
choose-- you are wise enough, smart enough, deliberate enough."
Abraham -- G 11/24/90
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" When you become so determined that you want to feel good- you have
become as your Inner Being is, in such a pure place of Positive
Emotion- then that which is "negative energy" simply can't mix with
you. It defies Law. If you are very strong and clear about your
positive wanting, and feeling it, then "bad" things simply can't get
in. Colds can't get in, murderers can't get in, car accidents can't
get in, anything that you are not wanting cannot be your experience."
-- Abe 2/23/91
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"There is nothing more perfect than the balance of your physical
body. Your Inner Being has access to every point of Energy within
your body, which literally means every cell and that which is
smaller than a cell. So it makes sense that the HAPPIER you are,
the more you have got those lines OPEN, then the more access your
Inner Being would have to alignment,- so that It can assist your
body in producing the hormones and the enzymes and all of the
intricate chemistry that goes on within the physical body, so that
you do not need to do it artificially.
Medicine that is offered by your doctor is CLUMSY! It over-does
everything, it has side effects. Your Inner Being is so much more
precise in the offering of the stimulation to the cells- but your
thought must not be contradictory to that, or it cannot!"
Abe-8/25/91
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" It matters not what degree of deterioration your physical body has
experienced, due to past thought, if in this moment, you can
acknowledge that it is only the connection with your Inner Being
that is necessary to restore you to perfect health. All things in
your world will come into order, including your physical body. "
Abe, 5/9/92
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You attract by your vibration. Everything in the Universe is
experiencing the powerful Law of Attraction- and when you are
vibrating in pain you cannot attract joy. The vibration of pain
attracts only pain. The vibration of joy attracts joy, the vibration
of illness attracts illness...
The Law IS and the wonderful thing is that once you understand the
Law, and you are sensitive enough to feel how you are vibrating,
then you have control of your experience."
-- Abraham 6/6/92 B
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"A belief is only a thought that you keep thinking. So as you keep
thinking this thought, you keep vibrationally attracting relative to
that thought. So you confirm your own beliefs again and again and
again and again and again. That's why someone who believes in
cancer can confirm that belief, or someone who believes in robbery
can confirm that belief. So everything is a sort of confirmation of
belief."
~Abraham -- G 9/5/93
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, what happens then? Then you say, "I know..." Then, then you
hear it! But the thing we're wanting you to realize is that,
whether the condition is a negative knot in the pit of your stomach,
or whether the condition is a disease that's blooming, or whether
the condition is somebody really being mean to you-the condition is
not what you're wanting to rule your life. The condition is only
the temporary response to your Energy flow. And when you get that,
when you say, "Oh, gee, look what I've been doing. It's as clear as
it can be. I've been looking at that and getting more of it, looking
at that and getting more of it, looking at that and getting more of
it. I'm going to look over here for a while."
And as you start doing that, you start feeling better, right away,
and the conditions of your experience start changing, right away.
We've been laughing. We said, somebody could sneak into Esther's
bedroom in the night and scrape a little bit of her off onto a
little petri dish, and they could take it to a laboratory and they
could examine it. And they could conclude, with all of their
scientific know-how, that she has five major diseases. And they
have the proof of it: there the cells are. And they take them to
the top leaders of the world, who acknowledge, "Yes, this woman has
all of those things." And they would bring that information to
Esther. And with what Esther knows now, she would say, "OK." It
would not have any more impact on her than if they said, "You have
mustard on your tie." Because Esther now understands that whatever
is in this current condition is only as a result of how I've been
flowing Energy, and now I'm aware of it, I will flow my Energy
differently, and the condition will change. It must. It would defy
law not to. Good.
~ Abe, 4/26/94
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A state of perfect health is simply a state of perfect balance---a
state of Energy alignment.
When one holds a desire but his belief contradicts that desire he is
not in a state of Energy alignment, and the fear of discouragement
or anger he feels is his indicator of that misalignment.
When there is misalignment of Energy, there is struggle and
tension. When the misalignment stops, a feeling of relief or ease
ensues.
Lack of health is disease. Allowance of health is ease.
The best assurance of physical health is deliberate alignment of
Energies. And the most tangible way to discern this alignment is by
making the desire for ease a dominant intention.
When Energies are in alignment, inspiration as to food, action,
motion, exercise, supplementation and all else, will fall into
perfect alignment.
If one does not take the time to align Energies, there is not enough
medication, exercise, or action to make any difference.
If one takes the time to align Energy---perfect action is always
inspired.
~ Abraham-10/6/96
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" The most important thing about my body is its ability to regain
balance. This single mechanism takes all risk from the physical
experience.
"There is no thought, no virus, no disease, no physical
contaminant
capable of stopping my body's ability to find balance- as long as I
am in vibrational harmony with my body's Source of Energy." -- Abe
10/6/96
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Every cell in your body has a direct relationship with Creative Life
Force, and each cell is independently responding. When you feel joy,
all the circuits are open and the Life Force or God Force can be
fully received. When you feel guilt or blame or fear or anger, the
circuits are hindered and the Life Force cannot flow as
effectively. Physical experience is about monitoring those circuits
and keeping them as open as possible. The cells know what to do.
They are summoning the Energy.
~ Abe - G-11/2/97, Chicago, IL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is Abraham saying that you could reach what you consider to be
prime human physical condition and that you could maintain it for as
long as you remain physically focused in this body? The answer is,
absolutely yes. And it doesn't mean reach your prime and then jump
off a cliff someday either. It means, reach your prime and bask in
the deliciousness of that. Now, why is other than that the more
consistent experience? Because most everybody is looking around and
vibrating in response to what they are seeing. So, what is the
solution? Look around less. Imagine more. Until your imagery is
the most familiar vibration that you have."
--Abe, 2/27/99
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guest: What is the effect that we can have, from this point of
understanding reality, on something that is very physical and that
we are accustomed to have very, sort of like encrusted, very thick
understanding of what the limitations are. Like for example, with
our bodies, the process of rejuvenation. I don't want to do a face-
lift. It upsets me, the idea to be cut up, because, not so much
because of that, but because of the idea that I have within me the
sense that I could do it by myself from the inside out. Can you
offer some process about that?
Abraham: Let your format produce the desire, and once the desire is
there, then lie on your bed and ask that the energy come forth. And
as you release your limitations or your disbelief about it, then it
will be your experience.
You are really onto something important here because your body has
enormous regenerating power. Just a day ago, Esther scratched her
finger on something. She doesn't even know how it happened,
something in hooking up the tow car to the motor home. She doesn't
like to wear gloves because she can't feel things so well. And
there was a pretty significant mark here that, today, is all but
gone. The regenerating quality of your body is extraordinary.
When you realize that your body has the power to continue to become--
your scientists have already determined that the cells of your body
are replacing themselves continually--and so what you are wanting to
do is create an atmosphere, an emotional atmosphere, which means, a
good-feeling-place environment, which allows the cells to be all
that they are wanting to be. In other words, it's just a matter of
relaxing into the well-being that is natural.
You could stand right here and now, in your powerful now, with a
focused desire, asking purely for something, and if there were no
resistance within you, the answer would come through you, and to
you, now. So why does that not happen more often? Because most
people who are standing here asking, at the same time are holding
the vibration of memory, even cellular memory, as you began, of how
things really are. And so you have to keep restating your
intention. Not because the universe needs to hear it, but because in
your restating it you'll more likely be in a place of allowing it.
Or state it and pet your cat.
What happens is most people are so busy taking score about what is.
You launch a desire, then you notice that it hasn't happened. You
launch a desire, then you notice it hasn't happened. So you keep
creating what you want and then creating what you don't want. And
you are doing it so consistently that it feels like to you that you
are standing still.
Esther and Jerry visited with Esther's sister on the way coming
here. She is a lovely woman who has had many children and now has
many grandchildren. She has developed many philosophies, some of
which are serving her well and some of which are not. She would say
such things as,
"Well, you know, as we get older, these things happen." And Esther
is thinking, "To you maybe." But even within that thought there is
resistance. Her sister kept hitting a hot spot, and in Esther's
feeling of wanting to be defensive, there is an indicator that
Esther is not as soothed in vibration as she would like to believe
that she is.
So, the rule of thumb is, think about the subject of desire and feel
good at the same time, which means reaching for the thought that
feels better, just keep reaching for the thought that feels better.
You do that by saying: there are many very youthful looking beings.
There are many different beings who look differently. Age does not
seem to be the common denominator. There is something else. We can
pass through time without experiencing decline. And there is
evidence of that all around. As you make a decision to look for
that evidence, then that evidence begins to
come to you in many different ways.
Guest: Thank you.
Abraham-Hicks, Ashland Oregon, May 16, 2000, Tape 3, side B
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by felix4life (06/13/06 11:31 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: My collection of inspiring conscious creation quotes [Re: felix4life]
    #5745444 - 06/13/06 11:29 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I'm going along with Shaq, theres no need to get quotatous, when you can't do the job

Edited by capliberty (06/13/06 11:30 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies