Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleAmatoxin
Injected With A Poison

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Not So Great Britain
Re: To High? [Re: MOTH]
    #5739025 - 06/11/06 06:25 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Even the following day after smoking shit when I feel as though I'm stone cold sober I can have intense panic attacks...  Normally happens when I'm around other people and its terrifying!!! :frown:

I've known a good many heroin addicts who are less fucked up in comparison to pot heads  :crazy:

--------------------

Sectioned Under The Mental Health Act Sat 20-10-07 to Thurs 01-11-07 for playing TECHNO music

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in Flag
Re: To High? [Re: MOTH]
    #5739026 - 06/11/06 06:26 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

yup... paranoia...

i've emberessed my self around friends so many times for being damn paranoide on weed...
i used to think the paranoia thing is BS (it was always mentioned as being afraid of the law and getting cought... fuck THAT! i'd be toking like CRAZY if that's all i had to deal with :smirk:)

i haven't really smoked much in the past 6 months and i have to say i feel much better... i WILL get some hash soon but hopfully i'll be able to know when i should use it (and went not to!)

THC should be a once i a while thing... it takes a REAL SANE person to enjoy it as a habit :shrug: and as far as i can tell sane people are in short supply!

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

OfflineDobie
Dopeless Hopefiend
Male User Gallery
Loc: ON DA BLOCK
Re: To High? [Re: Simisu]
    #5739027 - 06/11/06 06:27 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

i smoke alot of pot and i get these anxiety attacks sometime but its all good i talk myself outta them

--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #5739030 - 06/11/06 06:27 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

simisu said:
THC should be a once i a while thing... it takes a REAL SANE person to enjoy it as a habit

damn you and the labels, I try so hard not to be sane, they told me smoking weed would make me mad!

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in Flag
Re: To High? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #5739101 - 06/11/06 06:45 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

simisu said:
THC should be a once i a while thing... it takes a REAL SANE person to enjoy it as a habit

damn you and the labels, I try so hard not to be sane, they told me smoking weed would make me mad!

:smirk:

i'm pretty sure our defenitions for sane are diffrent (as with anyone alse...)
sorry... i guess :tongue:

back on topic though, i've had a few times i was "too" stoned
unexpectedly GOOD hash which freaked me the fuck out... i called my boss at 4 AM trying to get out of work in a couple of hours  :rasta: he didn't take it too well... it took ALL my mental/physical energy just to keep up with his 20 minut rant and of course i showed up at 6 AM for work... i started feeling noraml around 12 AM
it's a much longer story though and i don't want to go into it

but usually i'll just wait it out because i know it will wear off, and sometimes i can even get my self to relax and even enjoy being too stoned

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

InvisibleBanez
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#5739381 - 06/11/06 07:55 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

i kinda agree.. i never used to have panic attacks and get real paranoid back when i smoked once a week.. but now that i smoke pretty much every day, its def different for me.. and i dont think i enjoy it nearly as much

--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

InvisibleMike_yy
Male User Gallery

Re: To High? [Re: Banez]
    #5739747 - 06/11/06 09:38 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I used to smoke buckets ALOT, that was my main way of smoking dope for years.

It was near new years eve 2 years ago this thing happened to me, i'd had a stressful christmas. Then one night i was smokin heavy as usual, i put my head down to go to sleep and everything just went mental. My thoughts were racing, i couldn't control them.
I looked around and every thing looked 'black', i had full on tunnel vision. As soon as all this hit me i jumped up trying to control it, i leant out the window and it didn't help. It was a FULL ON panic attack.

Once it had finished i was left shaking, then once i'd calmed down i had these weird 'freefall' sensations running up and down my body.

I honestly thought i had lost it there and then !
I didn't smoke pot for months after, even just afew tokes was unbearable.

Thing about my attacks was that i was getting them long before i got the big one i just didn't notice.
I was trying all sorts of new drugs, stupid things like nutmeg and such.
I noticed i was getting these horrible effects off all these 'new' drugs but i always thought it was the chemicals.
It wasn't until i had this attack that i realized id had been having them for awhile.
So maybe i induced it,, point is if you get some weird short lasting bodily effects of afew DIFFERENT chemicals you try. Stop what your doing cos those effects might be a panic response even if you feel cool.

It took me along time to collect myself after the full on hell of a massive attack !

OfflineRamuh
Finder of thesubbs

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
    #5739782 - 06/11/06 09:45 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Hmm..

Well there is only one time that comes to my mind at the moment, but I still had a pretty good time.

I couldn't stand up for more than 4-5 seconds without getting very light headed and either passing out or sitting to prevent that. I couldn't hear anything (except whatever my auditory hallucinations were making, which had NOTHING at all in common with the real noises around me). Then I couldn't see any reality. The only thing I could hear was the music and I just layed there on my bed in a deep trance to the music that was playing. You may call it too high, but damn it was one of the most amazing experiences I've had.

But yeah, I was probably a bit too high haha. There was one point at which my phone vibrated in my pocket, giving me a brief look at reality. Everything was made of glass, and in a few seconds I lost my ability to see reality again and everything around me shattered and I was back in my world.

--------------------
Radio is down for a day or two to transfer all my music, and do some other work.

"Light, coming from my mind. We are one, the night has just begun"

InvisibleBanez
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: To High? [Re: Ramuh]
    #5739793 - 06/11/06 09:47 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

yeah im def thinking that as soon as i finish off this quarter i have that im taking a couple weeks off from mary jane

she absolutely raped me. i was only trying to dance and before i know it. bam.

--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

InvisibleMike_yy
Male User Gallery

#5739860 - 06/11/06 10:00 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

It might fuck you over so you don't want it anymore.
But how fuckin ace is it to be sat at home not even wanting a smoke.

I had friends offer me some and i was saying "no", it didn't even bother me because i really didn't want any !

That's the only time ever ive not smoked and not wanted any, sorta changed my life for abit !

I smoke again now but i'll never be as bad as i was :smile:.

Invisibledoctor_gonzo
Go fuckyourselves SanDiego...
Male

Loc: Colorado
Re: To High? [Re: Mike_yy]
    #5741785 - 06/12/06 01:16 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Interesting...thats a new level of paranoia. I guess the worst part is the nausea. Your mind is a powerful thing and on weed mine is uncontrollable. Its like the less I want to think about something the more I do.

--------------------
"You're a fully grown man! Of course you don't wanna
hold her hand, you wanna dick her!"
-Grace Slick's
response to The Beatles' "I Wanna Hold Your Hand".

-This pic thanks to aNeway2sayHooray

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

#5741986 - 06/12/06 02:17 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I didn't read any of this thread, but anyone who thinks they can get "too high" is fucking retarded.  You can get "too doped up" or "too coked up" or even "too drunk", but you just can't consume enough weed. 

:flowstone:

OfflineMustardMan
Peace Frog
Male User Gallery

Re: To High? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #5742215 - 06/12/06 03:18 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

What I get sometimes, is like really really bad cotton mouth after like 5 or 6 bowls in a row, and it feels like my throat is closing up, mixed with paranoia, it is kinda scary.

Burke, is that the cat from inspector gadget? The real cartoon? :thumbup:

Edited by MustardMan (06/12/06 03:21 PM)

Invisibledoctor_gonzo
Go fuckyourselves SanDiego...
Male

Loc: Colorado
Re: To High? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #5743062 - 06/12/06 06:53 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I have the belief that weed increases the power of your mind to intensify any given sense. It is like you focus on the dry throat closing up and you really think it is happening, but its all in your head. THC affects people differently so if you don't have similar feelings then don't be fuck face:
Quote:

Burke Dennings said:
I didn't read any of this thread, but anyone who thinks they can get "too high" is fucking retarded.  You can get "too doped up" or "too coked up" or even "too drunk", but you just can't consume enough weed. 

:flowstone:

Its a drug just like any other and our body chemistry is different. It has different effects.

--------------------
"You're a fully grown man! Of course you don't wanna
hold her hand, you wanna dick her!"
-Grace Slick's
response to The Beatles' "I Wanna Hold Your Hand".

-This pic thanks to aNeway2sayHooray

Invisiblegone
gone
Re: To High? [Re: doctor_gonzo]
    #5743077 - 06/12/06 06:57 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Yep, you can definitely be too high. But it's kinda a matter of perspective. For me, too high is when i stop appreciating things as much as i do when i just smoke a nice normal amount. of course others may disagree.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order