Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: How I remembered that i was God [Re: Noomnam]
    #18626612 - 07/28/13 11:45 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Still one forum down. :tongue:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineviktor
psychotechnician
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Zealand Flag
Re: How I remembered that i was God [Re: Icelander]
    #18627062 - 07/29/13 02:09 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

It's always an interesting moment in a young man's life when he realises that people 20+ years older than him aren't all crazy burnouts but may have actually considered the same issues as him at length.

--------------------
"They consider me insane but I know that I am a hero living under the eyes of the gods."

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: How I remembered that i was God [Re: viktor]
    #18627439 - 07/29/13 07:05 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

What/who is the quote in your signature from?

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
 User Gallery

Re: How I remembered that i was God [Re: Icelander]
    #18627681 - 07/29/13 08:32 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:
Still one forum down. :tongue:

:lol:

--------------------
:brainondrugs:

You are not special :haha:

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
Re: How I remembered that i was God [Re: Moonshoe]
    #18628289 - 07/29/13 11:11 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Moonshoe said:
"what's with all the cute animals? Especially that Albino gorilla ?"

two reasons

1. to break up an intimidatingly long post into readable sections and relieve the seriousness with humour

and

2. to visually express that part of the cosmic dream that i most identify with: that part of life that is fun, beautifull, humourous, playful and carefree.

I guess the animals present a simplified version of my whole philosophy.

if you can feel like this kitten:

then your getting where you want to be.

Every day that i am aware of the topic i feel a little more like that cat.

peace
:heart:

The Spirit told me "Daniel(my name), the answer is -ANIMALS-.

I asked...why?

The Spirit: "They only know pain and rejection"

My all-time deepest, miraculous, God-like psychedelic experience I ever had. That's not something to scoff at, either. There is tons of other aspects of the trip I don't feel like getting into. But I thought that was crazy how you say its the basis of your philosophy.

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Re: How I remembered that i was God [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 1
    #18628468 - 07/29/13 11:52 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

:namaste:

--------------------

Edited by Moonshoe (10/21/16 11:33 AM)

InvisibleSynthe
Gatorade me, bitch!
Male

Loc: Three bags of Funyuns Flag
    #18633829 - 07/30/13 01:07 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

So, uh... how seriously do you take your doomsday prepping?

--------------------

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Re: How I remembered that i was God [Re: Synthe]
    #18633971 - 07/30/13 01:38 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Very in so far as I invest as much into it as I can afford.

Check out these threads:

25 Tips for surviving the immanent global catastrophe

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/17923454#17923454

My plan for when the shit hits the fan/ survival gear list and strategy

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/17755909#17755909

My Apocalypse Survival Stockpile and Plan

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/14910270#14910270

Check it out man read up.

--------------------

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Loc: Building 7
    #18634415 - 07/30/13 03:16 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Moonshoe said:
My name is also Daniel.

My God too easy.  You are gonna have to try way harder.

--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Re: How I remembered that i was God [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #18634655 - 07/30/13 03:59 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

LunarEclipse said:
Quote:

Moonshoe said:
My name is also Daniel.

My God too easy.  You are gonna have to try way harder.

:confused:

--------------------

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #18695524 - 08/12/13 01:17 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Moonshoe said:
(And how you can too)

Ok guys. A long time ago I became aware of “the topic”. I call it the topic because it is as broad as the universe and as infinite as god, and any name is not its true name.

The topic deals with who we are, where we came from, where we are going, and the choices and options that we may not realize are available to us. The topic deals with remembering your divinity, with taking control of your life, and with reconnecting with an infinitely wise and infinitely loving intelligence, that many would call God.

The topic is something that can not be experienced unless it is approached on all levels, thought, word and deed. It must be read about, and talked about, but also lived.

What I have collected here is The first 25 pages of a transmission that I received from the universal brotherhood of light, from god, or from deep aspect of my unconscious mind.

I am posting it because I feel that this information, this outlook on life, is the main reason that I currently reside in heaven on earth. I feel that this “topic” is what has allowed me to live in a world of continuous bliss and love and peace and happiness and adventure, punctuated by moments of bittersweet but still precious tragedy or grief. This topic has allowed me to transform my life beyond imagination

AND IT CAN DO THE SAME FOR YOU

The temple of knowledge has many doors. This is only one of them, and if you do not identify with what I am saying, do not worry. God speaks with EVERY voice, and sooner or later you’ll find one your willing to listen to. You cannot fail in your quest, only choose how long it takes you.

What follows are a series of “transmissions” that I received over the last 2 years. All of them were marked by feelings of euphoria, extasy, love and excitement, and all of them were written “free flow” as automatic writing.

Most have been posted at some time before. If you have already read one entry, skip ahead.

If something bores you, or doesn’t make sense, skip ahead and come back later.

If your not interested, go do something else.

I love you, and I honestly believe that if you read with an open mind, you will find at least one idea that transforms your conception of reality.

Enjoy

The church of dan

Fantasize

Ok. Take a deep relaxing breath and free your mind with groovy vibrations.

Good.

Now we are going to play a little game.

Close your eyes and imagine that you are a being of infinite and cosmic power. This isn’t some stupid new age visualization, don’t worry. Just pretend for a moment that you could do anything, your power is godlike.

What do you do? Just let your imagination run wild and make a list.

Here is mine:

-save and restore earth’s natural garden, save the endangered species.
-find true love
-find infinite happiness
-find unlimited perception
-bring help to the needy, healing to the sick, food to the hungry etc
-overthrow all evil governments
-stop all exploitation and slavery

etc.

Now seriously, it’s fun. Make your own list.

Chances are, unless you’re a complete bore, that you have some pretty wicked stuff on that list.

Now imagine instead of asking you, what would you do if you had unlimited power, id said "what do you feel like doing right now?"

Chances are you would say something like "jacking off" "getting some food" "having a shower" maybe "working out" "watching TV"
etc.

Compare the two lists. Which one is more exciting? Which one is more inspiring? Which one gives you more motivation?

Here is my point: it is essential to begin thinking as if you could do anything, because otherwise, well, you’ll be a fucking boring, underachieving person, or at least, that’s the extreme end of too little capacity to dream.

Now look at your first list, your infinite power list, again.

Take mine, which is not un-ambitious, as an example. EVERYTHING on that list is at least to some unknown degree in my power to achieve. Happiness, true love, environmental protection, the overthrow of tyranny, healing to the sick... all of these things I have as a conventional human being the power to influence.

Yet without that first inspirational thought "what if I could do anything" I would not have let my mind dream so big.

Thought without action is impotent, but thought is the ROOT of all action, and without right thought, right action is impossible.

What I’m pointing out is an alternative to the limited state of consciousness represented by the question "what do I feel like doing", which is the state of consciousness represented by the question "what is my deepest, most potent desire?"

The point is, living as if you were a demi-god isn’t just occult truth. It’s psychological and pragmatic good sense.

So stop selling yourself short.

"Emancipate your self from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds" - Bob Marley

Why and How

Many of you have glasses or wear contacts. You are familiar with that unique sensation of putting on that device and having your whole world clarified, your sensory experience becomes sharper, deeper, more vibrant and more beautiful.

If you had never worn glasses, you could never imagine how much of life’s richness you were missing out on, how much more was going on around you then you were capable of perceiving.

This transformation of perception has much in common with the changes that occur in ones consciousness during the process of spiritual awakening.

The world becomes more alive, more glorious, sensations are sharpened, and each instant is viewed with a sense of love and amazement. Each human face that passes by seems neither like a dull, meaningless occurrence nor even as a possible source for reproduction/danger/profit etc…

Rather each face that passes, and indeed each moment of experience, begins to seem a shattering miracle, a piece of art so potent that it borders on pain…

Just as in the experience of the person who puts on his glasses for the first time, it is not possible to understand what you are missing out on unless you take that first leap of faith, trusting that your glasses will indeed help your condition.

That this method, wearing glasses, will work, you cannot KNOW until you try
Therefore, the first act in any spiritual or healing process is some act of faith
In the case of glasses, it may not be very hard to muster the faith required to take the first because you have heard from hundreds of people how well glasses work

I would like to suggest that the techniques of achieving spiritual clarity
Which is innately joyous, healing and indeed pleasant
Are numerous and well known
And have been practiced for thousands of years successfully

Of course, any process requires some dedication, some commitment, and some passion
But if you ask, it shall be given
And if you seek, you shall find.

Meditate.
Energize the energy centers of your subtle body.
Practice zazen, pranayama, breath or concentration.
Practice dance, martial arts, yoga.
Learn to silence your inner dialogue, even for moments at a time
Earnestly seek contact with the logos
Pray.
Say prayers of gratitude, love, and praise.
Let your only supplicatory prayers be prayers to know god, love god, praise god more deeply.
Trust in your intuitions.
Be aware of the interactive nature of your experience.
Know that what you cultivate in your soul and mind will be loosed in your experience.
Don’t delude yourself. Any hateful thought, vengeful thought, obsessive thought, fearful thought and every greedy thought will impact every aspect of your experience.
So will every positive thought.
Don’t indulge in pessimism.
Practice informed shamanic plant gnosis.
LOVE
LOVE EVERYTHING
LOVE EVERYONE
Stop inhibiting yourself
Express your uniqueness
DON’T CONFORM
Know that you are created by an intelligence that is perfect
Thus, you are perfect.
Stop striving.
Don’t DO things. ALLOW things to happen.
Be a polished mirror.
Exercise physically.
Drink enough water.
As above so below.
Believe in and DEMAND experiential justification for your beliefs.
Experience Nature.
Don’t let other people decide your reality.
Take responsibility.
Groove.
Be gnarly.
PLAY.
Be innocent
Stop judging
STOP JUDGING ANYTHING
Stop judging yourself
Don’t measure progress
Experience the instant
When you say yes to that instant
You say yes to all of eternity

Crisp Morning Air

Listen, if you care.

Your consciousness is unlimited. Reality is your play thing. I am not saying that there is some mystical path that will lead you to realization of godhood and an escape from the dross of physical existence.

Rather, you are already gods, exercising in every instant your inborn right and ability to create your experience. Everything you’ve ever complained about you did to yourself. This is true whether you live in a worldly paradise or a living hell.

Reality is what you perceive. You have access to a huge variety of perceptions and therefore a huge variety of realities. Regular waking life, intoxications of all kinds, psychedelics, dreams, lucid dreams, astral projections, visualizations, somatic and hypnogogic hallucinations, religious ecstasies, deep trances, heart center, mind center, rational, intuitive, technological worlds, virtual realities.... all of these things exist and all these modalities of experience are available to you.

Moreover, there is a great convergence. Technology has delivered the long promised
Akashic records. It has made telepathy and racial memory a reality. It has given each individual access to the accumulated wisdom of the whole. All the promises of the mystics have been fulfilled and fulfilled again.

Every possible grace and aide you could possibly want or need has been given to you to help you on your spiritual quest, should you choose to begin it,

Dangling before you is the promise to live in the imagination. To create consciously the parameters of your experience, to be at play in the fields of the gods. To have lucid dreams, even when wide awake.

When one begins living in this way, the extraordinary becomes common place. Telepathic and precognitive experiences, extreme synchronicities, sober hallucinations, ever deepening complexity and vividness of awareness and perception... all of this is added to you.

In your hands you hold the key to the door to everything. That door is opening for us all, individually and as a race. The destiny of the planet, the climax of tens of billions of years of consciously guided evolutionary and biological processes... we are living at the cresting of histories wave.

"Whatever you do, don’t be bored, because this is the most interesting time you could possible have hoped to be alive" - waking life.

My message for you all, should anyone care or need to hear it, is that you no longer have any excuse. You could be, can be, will be assuming responsibility for your destiny and the destiny of the planet.

I guess what I’m saying is, something phenomenal is happening here. Something so rich and incredible, an experience so transcendent, that not in our wildest imaginations could we have envisioned it, not in our wildest dreams desired it. yet here it is, before our eyes, filling our lungs with each inhalation. By some gratuitous grace, WE, NOW, are alive, awake, full of the breath of life, and we are offered the chance to participate in the greatest adventure of all... to wed ourselves to the divine, to submerge ourselves in the unspeakable

to speak unto the logos and hear it respond

to look into the depths of eternity and have eternity look into the depths of us

to know ourselves

to create ourselves

to remember ourselves, again.

i cant make anyone see this who hasn’t already felt it crawling under there skin and behind their eyelids. All I can do is send my voice out in the void to those others who are awakening and say "arise, beloveds! the band is playing! The sun is bright, the day is fresh, the universe an unpainted canvas! Let the dancing and singing begin! The old dreams are ended! The new day has dawned!"

A brief extrapolation:

Don’t get me wrong. We are not the sole manufacturers of our experience, per se. Rather; we are in a partnership with the universal/planetary mind/logos/god. This GOD so to speak is a vast wave of intelligence that encompasses and in fact IS all things. Imagine an endless beam of white light.

The thing about light is that it is invisible. It contains all possibilities but manifests none. Our part is to act as prisms. Each of us is a unique mind therefore a uniquely shaped prism to diffract gods light. Some of us are configured to get green light, others blue so to speak.

In other words, some of us, by nature of how we have shaped our consciousness, manifests the negative potentials of god, other manifest the positive potentials, some manifest heaven realms, others manifest hell.

So even though its true that you don’t create the underlying STUFF of reality, it is ONLY by your partnership and participation with god that your specific experiential reality is created. Everything in your experience, how it appears and how you feel about it, is a result of your configurations.

Another way to look at it is with the hologram metaphor. Your experienced reality is like a hologram. A hologram is formed when two beams of information containing light are shone into each other. The hologram appears where the two beams of light meet. This is the metaphor of your relationship with god, and how it produces your experience. The point is, all it takes is the rearrangement of one of the two beams of light or awareness, to change the whole holographic image.

So in that sense, it can be you,. god has given you the capacity to reengineer your holographic experience, or your perceptual reality, by changing what kind of energy or awareness you are putting out.

Reality is you looking at god and god looking back. But believe Jesus when he says "with faith the size of a mustard seed you could move mountains"

the ultimate nature of reality is mental. The process of secreting your waking experience is quantitatively similar to that involved in secreting dreams. Just as in a dream you are able to manifest a totally immersive, unique , interactive and to all appearances REAL reality, so you do even now in waking life, although the process of manifestation are slower.

This is why learning to lucid dream is a valuable prerequisite to learning to consciously co create your life.

Here is one final metaphor: God is like a broad band radio frequency, or rather, he is like radio wave itself, in all its frequencies. You are the radio. But you control your own dial. In other words, although you don’t create the radio waves, you have total control over which ones you pick up and when. Thus you literally can shift from perceptual reality to perceptual reality, and back again, at will. This is the essence of shamanism and your birthright as an awakened human.

Good luck

My Fungal Romance

(Just sorting out my thoughts I guess, bear with me)

i got into mushrooms early. Very early. In fact, mushrooms were the first drug I ever consumed. More hilariously, i didn’t even know what i had eaten. I was probably 13-14 years old at the time. I was snooping in my brothers room and discovered a small wooden box filled with an unidentified semi-powdered substance. Almost intuitively i proceeded to roll this powder into several amateur joints (at this point i had never even smoked weed).

I took these joints and went with a good friend to a nearby forest area. We smoked two of the joints and had no effect. Almost as an afterthought I pulled one open and ate it. Disappointed, we went our separate ways and went home.

Half an hour later, I was asleep in bed, my novice attempt at drug use forgotten. Then i woke up. My first impression was of a face looking at me. A strange, alien face. My initial shock subsided as I realized that the face was my own reflected in my window. I felt very strange.

I spent a moment in deep confusion, seeming to watch my thoughts as visual bubbles, floating hopelessly away from me. I got up in a state of anxiety and agitation. At no point did I recall the eaten joint of unknown substance or consider that I was having a drug experience. (The powder was dried shrooms, I later confirmed)

feeling disassociated and afraid, I grabbed a brightly colored book from my shelf. It was really stupid one called "police humor" I tried to read it but couldn’t focus on the words. I had the impression that the red cover was blood dripping on my hands.

Then I noticed my fluffy cat Toby sitting on my desk. Glad for his reassuring company I began stroking him. I had the distinct impression that he was looking at my face. Then, to my shock, he turned his head around, AND LOOKED AT MY FACE. In other words it seemed like he had 2 faces.

That’s about the last of the trip I can distinctly remember. The whole thing served to awaken my curiosity about shrooms. I had a series of amazing mushroom experiences over the next few years, few and far between and precious.

At the same time, I was busily devouring all the literature i could find on spirituality, metaphysics, magic, lucid dreaming, astral projection, meditation, tantra et all. I got into pot smoking.

Anyways, all this culminated with a truly bizarre and staggering psychedelic experience when i was perhaps 16 or 17 years old. This one represented for me the first phase of my "psychedelic bar mitzvah" as Terrence McKenna describes it .

Basically, I was at my cabin digesting books such as "the nature of personal reality" "conversations with god " and the Tao Te Ching. I decided to eat some shrooms, the dosage is forgotten, probably 3-5 grams.

Anyways, the trip came on strong and strange. I experienced an overwhelming sensation of speaking with, or more accurately being spoken to, by a powerful and infinitely intelligent presence. It was speaking with great clarity and relevance about all the most important questions in my mind. It spoke about my mental relationship to the world and the true depths of my potential. It really put things in my lap. It said "look, you’re in charge of your dream. NOW WHAT?"

It seemed like a huge load had been put on me. Like I was being forced in one instant to assume responsibility for my whole existential journey. I honestly believe I was catapulted to a level of awakening similar to that of Jesus Christ of the Buddha. I felt like I had a deep understanding of the fundamental mechanics of reality and was actually in my perception able to manifest objects that I desired, such as my hoody, or cause the radio to play songs with my thought.

As this point I began to have a morbid thought. It occurred to me that my dad, who was on his way out to the cabin from the city, was in a car accident. This filled me with huge unease. I tried hard to put the thought out of my mind but it kept reoccurring with greater urgency.

Finally i resolved to call my dads cell. I would just say hi and when i heard his voice id know i was just tripping and could relax. It was all ok. I called. He picks up. "Hi dad, how are you?" his voice sounds shaken "oh, I’m ok Dan. I just hit a bear on the road"

he was ok, the bear maybe not, he didn’t stop to find out. It hit the side of his car, literally walking into it, thus preventing a possibly fatal accident by a fraction of a second.

Anyways, when I heard this my ontology collapsed even more. I saw this as real, objective and indisputable proof of the validity of what the mushroom was telling me. I KNEW my dad was in an accident, and he was. i knew because the mushroom told me. the same mushroom that was telling me things like "you create your own experience" and other reality bending truths.

Anyways, when I came down from that trip, which was so thick with synchronicities and revelations that I won’t relate it all now, my enlightenment faded. i returned to a more normal state but i retained an awareness of the possibilities that lay latent in my consciousness.

So I determined to begin a program of spiritual practice with the goal of being able to maintain a psychedelic state of wisdom in sober day to day life. So I’ve practiced meditation, ritual, lucid dreaming, hyper awareness, yoga and martial arts and achieved many interesting and healing altered states of consciousness in these ways. I’ve also achieved a much greater level of health and happiness in my day of day life.

I have even attained a glimmer of that psychedelic magic in my normal non- shroomed life. It has been almost a year since my last trip.

Now I am coming full circle. I feel that my non mushroom meditation and metaprogramming have served to prepare my nervous system and brain for a more full and meaningfull immersion in the logos. My first trips were undertaken young, perhaps to young to make sense of all the information. My hope is that having prepared myself for this, I will begin a second wave of my shamanic journey that will take me to realms hitherto unknown.

In the next two days i will undergo a classic McKenna style mushroom trip, 3 grams dried, closed eye in partial darkness and relaxing quiet. And i will converse with the universe.

Forgive me for being so dramatic. I’ve been away from mushrooms for so long i guess im talking myself back up to reentering that world. For me, the fear of the mushroom trip is very real and a constant challenge for me in my journeys. I hope my practice in meditation and thought exercises will help me in this.

Anyways, I don’t know if anyone cared about that but what the hell eh?

Peace to all my fellow Psychonauts. Keep hunting the deeper dream.

After

Well, it’s been done. I have dipped again into the shamanic waters and found them glorious.

This morning I awoke to a beautiful sunny day, and I knew the time was right, so I ate my moderate dose of dry psilocybin shrooms at around 8. I took a walk and watched the beautiful trees. I strolled casually until I began to feel the onset of the trip, fairly fast approaching. Then I walked home and retired to my room.

I put on a shamanic trance CD to guide me through the first nauseous waves and into the psychedelic space beyond. The trip was potent, present, but manageable. I felt comfortable in the realms presented to me. Almost immediately dystrophic and morbid thoughts and images arose to my closed eyes and mind. I watched them with interest. Each seemed to have a direct message for me, and by allowing them to rise and dissipate felt healing, like I was purging my mental stockpiles of nightmares and obsessions.

With eyes open, I soon came to perceive an intricate web of shifting light tendrils, definitely visible but subtle and ethereal, curling with a definite animation and intelligence.

With my eyes closed, I began to see strange glyph like encrustments of information, something like Terrance McKenna’s 3d language. I practiced shamanic glossolalia, or improv chanting, and found that this had an obvious impact on my closed eye visuals. When I chanted, the visuals became more intricate and potent, when I stopped they receded.

I lay in bed for a long time, feeling like I was on a psychotherapists couch. Issues were presented to me, analyzed, and resolved. With each tangle with the psychedelic essence, i went through a phase of unease, then acceptance, then gnosis.

This experience was everything I hoped it would be. It’s confirmed in me that my meditation practices have made me more comfortable in the psychedelic realm. I am now eager to go deeper and pursue this shamanic path in earnest.

This has confirmed my hypothesis for me- that the best path for my life is one of day to day spiritual practice supplemented by periodic shamanic vision quests with psilocybin.

Peace to All,

DC

A love letter

. Love. Love beyond reason or comprehension. Love beyond opposites and limitations. Love beyond borders, beyond boundaries, beyond time and space. Love pervading since before time began, enduring until beyond the ends of the universe. Sentient love.
This is what I feel for you, and this is the heritage of awakening. Know this: the path you have set your feet upon is infinite, and it is unusual. Only one in a million souls begins this journey in any given age. And yet you do not walk alone. There are thousands, millions of us. We are awake. We are aware. We walk alive under the sky illuminated. We inhale love, and we exhale light.

This is the universal brother(sister)hood of light. We are connected to each other and to our source, our creator, the shifting flux of all phenomenon, the universal dreamer.
Every day I walk with you. Along side us walks Lao-Tzu, Jesus Christ, Maharishi, and others whose names are not remembered. We represent the unbroken chain of beings returning to awareness of themselves and their creators; we are the singers of the celestial chorus.
You and I are one being. Every human is one being. We all represent facets of the same cosmic self. Give thanks for every person who you see engaged in self destruction, every junky, every cop and every murderer. These people live out a potentiality of the infinite so YOU don’t have to.

But in some people it is easier to see that kinship. With you, and others, I see myself reflected back, equal but different, and I rejoice. Such beings glow with a luminosity, a halo of light. You are such a being. It is impossible to relate to such people with anything but powerful love.

Rejoice! The heritage you awaken to means an end to all fear. "Nothing real can be threatened. Nothing unreal exists. Therein lies the peace of God", the journey may be potent, powerful, terrifying... but you are more than safe. You come from, abide in and return to god, the source. Wherefore shall you fear?

I rejoice to think of you walking in love of nature. I suspect that at the very moment that you sat under the sky and looked up at a rainforest moon, I was deep in the forests of Moss Mountain watching the northern lights.

I too have reawakened to the profound holiness of the natural. I have realized that I have been blessed beyond comprehension to have been born in Canada, Canada of the vast and untainted boreal forests, thousands of miles of pristine crystallized GOD, breathing deep the essence of pine trees, climbing high onto the birch, hugging the ground and inhaling the sweet smell of earth, resting my head in moss, smoking deeply by the flowing river..

AWAKE! ALIVE! MY SWEET HOLY GOD IM ALIVE! HALELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! I WILL SING YOUR PRAISE ON HIGH!

Don’t be too put off by my new religious tones. Listen closely: IT IS ALL ONE SONG! ONE CELESTIAL CHORUS EMANATING FROM THE DIVINE SOURCE! HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!

Buddha, Lao Tzu, Krishna, Christ, Ian, Daniel, they all play their part, they all reveal their part of the truth.
Breathe IAN! Fill your lungs! prana! Energize your centers! Awaken your chakras! BE HERE NOW! Compassion, joy explosive, hyperawareness, lucidity in dreams and when awake, the immensity of thought, the boundless explosion of hope that transcends all nightmare phantasms.

And so, oh nameless, luminous being of light and energy, formerly known as IAN, know this: your email of awakening has brought me joy eruptive. Joy transcendent. Never have I felt so fully connected to any being through the medium of email. My soul vibrates.
Welcome to the brotherhood. You shall never again walk alone.

Moss

Nothing can go wrong and there is nothing, ultimately, to fear.

We come from god, exist in god and return to god.

Surrendering ourselves to god's will, all that is left is to inhale and exhale love for eternity.

The awakened person is like a plant. Nothing to do but soak up the rays.

Benevolence is everywhere.

Look! Even know he is raining down treasure from heaven.

look!

Happy New Years

Info smear:

It is highly advised that you do everything in your power to approach your own personal escape velocity.

Make no mistake: there is a form of social/political/emotional/control "gravity" holding your mind in place that is every bit as real and powerful as the physical gravity that holds objects bound to the earth.

(Earthbound angels awake!)

You must make a choice, if not today, if not tomorrow... sometime, weather you are content to let your consciousness remain at its metaphorically terrestrial level, or if you will make that terrifying, dizzying, irreversible blast into cognitive outer space.

At this point, i am not talking about dropping acid or eating a quarter ounce of mushrooms, although those metaprogramming tools may well be necessary parts of your escape program.

What i am talking about is a sustained, consciously guided and irreversible transition, by phases, leaps and bounds, into brand spanking new cognitive territory.

Such a change will reflect on every level of your perceived existence. I am talking about unconstrained, vast thought, widened, heightened perceptions, opening yourself to information signals you previously ignored or denied the existence of.

Physically, you may make the change from conditional or compromised health to "perfect health, pure and invincible"

I promise you, you may attain increasing degrees of "parkour" being unconstrained movement, total freedom of direction, the ability to overcome any obstacle on any level, physical or mental. I’m talking about walking on walls and jumping over cars, baby, and your belief or lack thereof is at this point irrelevant (to me, but very much relevant to you)

2004 was the year of the drunken monkey. Our (my) only evolutionary prerogative was to get funky, get fucked up and go swerving. This was a necessary meta-programing step representing the casting off of social constraints and the embracing of individual freedom.

2005 was the year of the rooster, the obvious evolutionary message being "wake up! Wake up! karoookaw! Sunrise!" ... this represented the final acceptance of new, deeper levels of experiential reality. at this point we were not yet ready to fully accept the implications of that awakening... the point was to accept its reality and prepare ourselves , now that we were awake, to GET THE FUCK OUT OF BED

welcome to 2006, the year of the dog. Prepare to lose whatever grasp you might have on my rant at this point. 2006 is the year that those who are awakening will begin to receive in greater frequency and clarity, telepathic messages from extraterrestrial intelligences residing in the local of Sirius, the Dog Star.

In all likelihood, there will be no indication that these messages are "extraterrestrial"... they will appear as meaningfull lyrics in a song played at just the right time... words in a book that almost burn your eyes with there personal relevance to your own existential mystery... a thought in your own head that shocks you with the scope of its epiphany... a dream so vivid and meaningfull that it makes you awake to a lasting sense of awe...

these and more are the forms of the new transmissions. Opening ourselves to these transmissions may well be the underlying goal of all occult and metaphysical practices, from psychedelic drugs to meditation to whatever the fuck helps you throw off your cognitive/experiential chains.

We are now escaping the gravity well... it gets a bit chilly outside the womb, and many will be tempted to sink back into the warm comfortable oblivion.

FIGHT YOUR OWN WILL TO NOTHINGNESS

YOUR DESTINY IS INFINITE

YOUR CONCIOUSNESS COSMIC

welcome to the year of the dog

(i believe nothing. i know nothing. Every map of reality is just a tool. Every belief system is shed like skin from a snake, making way for greater growth. All that I say today will be invalidated by greater truths revealed tomorrow. All that matters is that you ride the crest of your own wave courageously and without hesitation. fear is poison, stamp it out. That alone is half the battle.)

And remember:

OPEN UP

LET GO

OBLITERATE YOUR SELF

ANHILATE YOURSELF

YOU ARE THE ONLY OBSTACLE TO INFINITY

END

YOUR

SELF.

End info smear.

disclaimer: there is nothing new under the sun. I am not preaching that the nature of fundamental reality is undergoing a change. I am simply sticking a sign in the sand. The finger points to "freedom" ...

I’m Just a Dreamer

First off, as a disclaimer: the following story is a true account of exactly what i experienced and how I experienced it.

Have you ever heard someone say that lucid dreaming (the practice of conscious dreaming) can make you go crazy? Usually if I tell someone about my lucid dreaming there like "hey man be careful i know a guy who went crazy from doing that"

well... they may be right. Lucid dreaming is a very, very deep rabbit hole.

here’s my story.

Begin:

I was in a skateboarding "dish" you know those bowls of concrete for skateboarding in? and there was all these skin heads injecting heroin and fighting and skating... a sketchy scene. Soon enough one of them noticed me and started shouting at me and then tried to hit me with his board.

So I started running... came to a cliff edge, jumped and flew...

then I woke up.

It was a dream. Now I’m in bed. I get up and walk out into my hallway. My dad is there, getting ready to vacuum. So I tell him all about this dream I had, and he’s nodding and not all that interested...

then I wake up.

It was a dream. Now I’m in bed. I get up, and walk around, and my friend Alex comes over. he has this whole collection of crazy pipes he just bought, so we sit in my room and smoke out of them, and well we smoke I tell him all about my dreams, both the first one, and about how I woke up into another dream and told my dad about it, and he’s all like "whoa man, that is TRIPPY" ... then I’m like...

wait a minute. Didn’t you quit smoking?

And then I woke up.

It was a dream.

Now I’m in bed. VERY FUCKING CONFUSED. I just had 3 dreams within dreams, and not only that but I told people about the dreams in dreams... I pinch myself. I check the light switch. I confirm that I am now awake. But I feel really sketchy.

so i eat breakfast and get on the bus, same bus i take to school every day. but today there is this fat, ugly handicapped person, I cant even tell the gender, sitting on the bus. i have never seen this person before. I sit down on the far side of the back bench where she is sitting and look out the window, not wanting to look at this poor person.

But s/he gets my attention and goes.. "Hi... do you like Ozzy Ozbourne?"

(I don’t) but I say: "yeah"

then she looks right at me and says "my favorite song is "dreamer"... "

then she starts singing, in this slow, weird way

"I’m just a dreamer.... dreaming my life away"

she sang that the whole bus ride.

I was FREAKING OUT.

That part wasn’t a dream.

Just wanted to share that

Gomp’s response:
”neat post! 

BTW: I had just finished listening to Ozzy Osborne - Dreamer, then the song changed to Live - Overcome, when i opened your post and started reading.. Just found it hilarious! with the girl on the bus and all ..”

Choosing Truth

basically I’m interested in the idea of truth as something to be consciously chosen rather than deduced or discovered... here me out on this

it seems to me that everyone has their own beliefs about reality and truth, right? and those beliefs influence not only how those people act, but also kind of open up the possibility of various powers and skills, no what i mean?

I mean here’s a few examples:

you got one guy who believes in hard science and empiricism and rationalism... so he gets into physics and becomes a N.A.S.A rocket scientist and develops these amazing intellectual capacities which eventually allow him to perform the incredible feat of making a working space shuttle

another guy believes in Taoism and goes into meditation, martial arts and say, Reiki. he learns all these bizarre physical powers, talents etc and becomes a chi master who can heal the sick with his hands and do amazing physical things...

then you got another guy who believes in shamanism and the spirit world etc... and takes psychedelics and does drumming and learns shamanic healing and soon he can heal himself and maybe others, summon spirits for his own guidance, and practice astral flying...

all three of these people believe totally different and totally contradictory things. Conventional thinking would say they can’t all be "right"

But I would say they can. because, all of there conflicting beliefs nevertheless allow them access to powers and abilities and experiences they would otherwise not have had...

so what I’m thinking is, rather than nail yourself down to the truth you "believe in" , think about truth as something you choose

you could even do it ass backwards. rather than believing something then following it to its conclusion which allows you to do something like fly a rocket ship, astral project or break cement with your hands, choose an ability you think is cool, then get into the path that teaches it, and eventually through practice learn to experience those truths for yourself

I do this. Like, I see a figure I really admire, like Bruce lee or Tony Jaa or dalai lama, and I see that they have very unique powers, physically , emotionally or spiritually . to me the fact that their personal paths convey these powers to them is enough reason for me to accept there validity.

Anyways, what I’m saying is, there is no one truth, and no one path, and nailing yourself into one is just stupid, pragmatically speaking.

Furthermore, you can actually choose your beliefs and then bring them into your life, rather than deducing your beliefs from your life.

People experienced in chaos magic already know about this "paradigm piracy"

but it works for everyone.

Peace

3 ways to God
in my copy to the Bagavad Gita, (I probably spelled that wrong) there is a quotation that basically says there are 3 ways to god.

The first way is I AM. This is the realization that you ultimately are god and then following the path of reclaiming/experiencing that godhead. Becoming god in flesh.

The second way is Thou art. This is the realization that all is god and their is nothing that is not god. Thus you surrender yourself utterly to god and basically give up your ego and identity, thus experiencing the truth of god.

The third way is I am and thou art. This I guess is the idea that their is a god, and you are NOT him, and then devoting your life to serving and worshiping that god.

According to the author, any one of these three ways, if perfected, leads to the same divine destination.

Just wanted to share that because I thought it was interesting and to me it makes some sense. Personally I am leaning to the first and second paths, and away from the third, but as the author says, they can all
work.

I think of it like this: take a piece of paper and draw a large circle with a small circle inside of it. say that your ego/identity is the small circle, limitation, and the large circle is unlimited god (pretend the larger circle is unlimitedly large)

so the first way, I AM, would be to constantly expand the borders of your ego circle through self perfection and raising personal power, to the ultimate goal of making your little circle as big as the big circle and thus basically become the big circle, GOD.

the second way , thou art, is like erasing your little circle and thus all that is left is the big circle, god.

And the third way is like the little circle worshiping and pleasing the big circle until the big circle deems the little circle worthy of being accepted and absorbed into it.

I don’t know if that made any sense to any body but hey, i try.

food for thought.

peace

The Pineal Gland

the pineal gland is a very interesting thing.

it produces a natural DMT like substance in your body, a powerful hallucinogenic that may be part of the dreaming process. that alone is great, that your brain has a natural organ that squirts us with potent psychedelics on a nightly basis... 

other interesting things: the location of the pineal gland is the exact location of the esoteric "third eye" which is supposed to signify/generate Tran physical perception... psychic sight or whatever

and this is cool: Tibetan Buddhism believes that the fetus in the mothers womb does not have a soul until the 49th day of life, which is coincidently the day the pineal gland is formed in the fetus.

as to how to "get in touch with it" start getting to know your dreams, as they could be interpreted as gateways into the world of the pineal gland...

also some sects of Buddhism and mysticism practice meditating on the pineal gland, which means trying to focus your awareness on that spot. Close your eyes and focus on the blackness between them. Just keep meditating on that or else visualize a bright white ball between your eyes.

“If you don’t want everything you identify with to be destroyed in entropy…

Then you must begin waking up..." - star seed transmissions

what exactly do you find so hard to believe?

You’ve all heard it by now. A big change is coming. A huge shift of consciousness washing over us, a new age for humanity. A lot of you, quite logically, say ?says who? And why? Based on what evidence? What is this shift anyways? What the hell are you talking about?!?

It’s really not that complicated, far fetched or scary. It goes something like this. Individuals across the globe, alone and on their own, are beginning to feel that something is wrong, something is missing, and something is not as it should be, in their lives and in the world.

This alone is nothing new. Dissatisfaction, depression, confusion, feelings of being imprisoned, or of missing out on something just beneath the surface, have been widespread for? well probably forever.

many people are slowly waking up and realizing what has been missing. The constant search for meaning has taken a dramatic and wonderful new turn. No longer satisfied with the worn out, increasingly useless solutions of institutions like the church and government, this new generation of seekers is finding their own answers. Or rather, someone or something is giving them to us.

You’ve heard of the expression? A hole in your life? Well for a long time various people have been trying to tell us how to fill that hole. Just accept god, go to church, or maybe get a good job and get married? I don't need to point out to you that this is not and has never been enough. (Actually accepting god isn't as far off as you might think? but forget that for now)

This is because what we are missing is not an accomplishment, a person, or a possession. What we have lost is the true knowledge of who we are. We are like people dreaming we are mice, afraid, impotent, constantly scurrying about for crumbs and fleeing from predators. What a relief it would be to wake up from such a dream! Well? The difference between being a mouse and being a human is nothing compared to the difference between the humanity we feel trapped by to the humanity we are now preparing to transform into.

The transformation of consciousness is at once something that we choose to embrace, and something that comes upon us of its own accord? it is a flame in the night, a ghost in the dark. When we feel most alone, confused and helpless is when it is most apt to well up within us.

The transformation cannot be explained in words, but words can paint a vague picture. It is a freedom from the slavery we have imposed on ourselves. It is a freedom from the poisons of fear, guilt, shame, inadequacy, confusion, self destruction, and basically an end to the impulses of negation, of death.

It is embracing the healing energies of love, praise and gratitude. It is like waking up from a nightmare and laughing long and hard at the silly imaginings we were fleeing from.

It is like seeing the sun come up over the horizon to warm your face after a dark, cold night.

Forget for a moment anything you’ve heard about the nature of reality changing, the laws of physics breaking down, or anything like that. All that matters now is that you understand that the primary and initial change is one in the way we think and perceive reality. Not even the most skeptical of you will doubt that we can change that at least, and once you do? The rest will follow.

A big part of the change comes from living in the present moment. This is something you’ve all heard ad nauseum. Be here now. Live in the moment, etc. It is repeated often because it is so very true and so very, very powerful.

The present instant, this moment, the NOW, is a gate, a doorway into unimaginable joy. Let me ask you something. If you were to list the emotions that keep you from happiness, the emotions you would rather do without? Would it go something like this? : Shame. Guilt. Doubt. Fear. Anxiety. Confusion.

For me, none of those are desirable mental states. NONE OF THEM EXIST IN THE PRESENT INSTANT. You either dwell in the past, on your old mistakes and disappointments, the things you did wrong, or the things that went wrong, and feel guilt or shame or disappointment (the poisons of the past) or else you dwell on imagined anxieties of the future? what if I fail class? Will I pass that test? Will I get cancer? Will the terrorists attack? What about nuclear bombs? These are the poisons of the future.

In the present moment, there is none of that shit. In the present moment, there is only perfection, gods will manifesting in its sublime, transcendent excellence. Everything in the present moment is as it should be. All your pain, all your fear, all your STRESS, is a self inflicted illusion. This moment is god’s heartbeat, and if you can stop your own mental dialogue and listen to it, all your shit will melt away and you will feel just fine.

That's another piece of the puzzle, one that is falling in place for those who are ready. The deeper essence of reality. What is reality? We ask ourselves. Is it this hand, this cup, this wall, that color, those people, this feeling, that emotion? Is that reality? No. that is no more reality than bubbles in a stream are the stream itself.

Reality is something like a white light. It contains within it every possible hue of the spectrum, but it is itself invisible. Reality is the Tao, the infinite, it is god. All the particulars, the objects, the people, the feelings and places, are like fleeting dreams of god, like bubbles rising for a brief instant then disappearing in the stream. This stream, this light, this Tao, this god, is infinite in its power and its benevolence.

Yes, benevolence! It nourishes EVERYTHING that lives. It creates all and sustains all. It is love. It is LOVE! And it is power.

A part of what is happening is that we are remembering, rediscovering this life, this pulse, this god, this thing that is as far from what we used to call reality as a sketch of a dog is from the living article. Infinitely farther than that in fact.

It is important to realize that our attention is a thing of immense power. Whatever we focus our attention on, we and reality for that time becomes. Focus on your pain, hook your attention on pain, and you become pain, and your reality becomes pain. Hook your attention on the light, the love, the present, the Tao, god, and you become god, and your reality becomes god.

Can you imagine giving up your past? Can you conceive of letting go of everything you have ever known, experienced or believed? Can you drop your memories, the good and the bad, the sweet and the sad, like the accumulated dust they are?

Can you surrender your hopes, your fears, and your dreams of the future? Can you let go of all your wishes, your imaginings, your expectations? Can you, in other words, be in this world and not of it?

Does that idea scare you? Fear is the guardian at the gate of change. Push through fear, defeat it, and you will always find love on the other side.

I repeat myself: your attention is immensely powerful. Anything in your life that hurts or haunts you is there only because you are clinging to it with your attention. Do you suffer? You are like a man who screams in pain even as he hugs a roll of barb wire like it is his most precious treasure. You are like a junky, who shivers in sickness even as he injects more poison into his veins. Let go. It is illusion. It is chaff. It is like dust on your window, wipe it away and let in the light.

Yes, windows and lights. I remind you briefly that words are symbols and metaphors, not truth. Nothing I have said here is truth, not one word of it. My hope is that if I throw enough metaphors at you, you may intuit the truth, or some small aspect of it.

I repeat that god, the Tao, the source, the light, is what gives rise to all things you perceive. Imagine then that you are a man made of glass, with your back turned to god and your eyes on the ground at your feet. What you see is your personal reality. If you are dirty and smudged with your own mental filth, gods pure light will shine through you and leave a smudged and grey light at your feet, and that is your reality.

If you can make yourself clean, by letting go of your fears and your doubts and your guilt’s, and all your shit, then god’s light will shine in you and through you and your reality, the light at your feet, will be pure and good and joyous.

More metaphors: many of you feel, or have felt, that your life is like a nightmare, a frightening and disturbing reality that you cannot escape. You are pursued, you are lost, you try to scream and no words come out. And indeed you are right! Your life IS a nightmare! It is scary, it is horrible, and it is a complete illusion.

As in a nightmare, if you can realize that you are asleep, all your fears melt away, relief washes over you, you remember you are not in the maw of a monster but safe and warm in bed! This is truth. You are, always have been and always will be safe and warm in gods embrace. You can never be otherwise. But until you stop your own personal dream, your own self created nightmare, you will not know it, and certainly you can’t enjoy it.

So? This is something, some hint, some small aspect, and some miniscule piece of the transformation that some of us, many of us, more of us everyday, are beginning to undergo.

It is like waking up from a nightmare. It is like the sun rising in the night. It is letting go of illusions. It is dropping our illusory sense of past and future and the guilt and anxiety that comes with it. It is returning to the eternal, ever present, and benevolent now. It is remembrance of god, and realization of our own true natures. It is freedom.

If none of what I have said makes any sense, fine. If it is bullshit to you, great! It matters not. My words are just one small, inarticulate voice echoing down into a dark chasm where so many people still live. But more voices will join mine, louder and clearer, and more light will shine into the chasm, and its inhabitants will grow more and more restless, and as the little light that shines down illuminates the steep walls surrounding them, they will start to see a path up and out, and we will all, together, begin to climb.

There is nothing to fear. All your pain is an illusion. The future is incredibly happy. It is not too good to be true. Nothing is impossible. All your prisons are self created. You are all gods and god is all of us. The only way out is up.

If your games still satisfy you, by all means keep playing for as long as you want. There is no hurry. There is no rush. We will all get where we are going, because we are already there, we never left.

Peace.

-Dan C.

Added note: in the coming years, there will be a steady increase of conflict, violence, fear etc... Sort of. Within the one great loving light of god are many possible vibration levels that we can choose to inhabit. The violence and trauma are occurring at the lower vibration levels, which are inhabited by the fearful and destructive. The reason for this seeming increase in trauma is that these lower vibration levels are collapsing in on themselves. If you can raise your mind out of these lower levels, you will not be affected or touched by any of the trauma going on in the world, quite the opposite, you will perceive a steady increase in positive change.

Apocalypse and Eschaton, utopia and dystopia , will occur simultaneously. Which one do you want to inhabit? Which would you rather experience? “if everything you identify with is not to be destroyed in entropy, you must begin waking up"

This is like the believers being called up to heaven before the end times... sort of. If you are still enslaved in your nightmares, be prepared to deal with the fear and pain in them. Alternatively, you can

WAKE UP

take it, leave it, buy it, fuck it... i make no promises, only suggestions

Binary

”as above, so below”
This ancient axiom hold true in countless instances. One thing that comes to my mind is how this can be seen in relation to the cycle of birth and death.

Within our own bodies we can see that every heart beat is followed by a rest. each inhalation is followed by an exhalation. Moving up in the scale we see the cycle of the sun. It rises and sets. then the seasons flow cyclically. Winter brings temporary death, and spring a renewal of growth.

Continuing still upwards we see how the universe itself expands out into infinity before collapsing back into itself.

No matter what the scale, the same basic forces pulse with a similar rhythm. Positive and negative, birth and death. The universe itself has a heartbeat that directly mirrors our own.

To me this is a sound reason to believe in the rebirth of the soul, reincarnation after death.

This body is no more 'us' than a heartbeat or a breath. We don’t cry when a cell in our body passes away, only to be instantly replaced. We don’t cry with each pause between renewed heartbeats. We don’t sob when the sun goes down, because we know it will rise again. We slog though the cold winter assured of the coming spring. Even as the universe itself collapses into itself, a rebirth of all things is imminent.

So rest easy. On the cosmic scale of your soul, the death of this body is no more final or tragic than the breath you just let out, the brief pause between heat beats,, or the setting of the sun.

As above, so below. Rebirth follows death.

Thanks for reading

Love

The Church of Dan

I did not read all that.. Not a word except the topic..

I would be much more interested in how you forgot, though! :laugh:

Make a post on that!? :laugh:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

InvisibleComebackKid
Multispore Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: ked in the trunk of a car
    #23755483 - 10/20/16 04:47 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

This is some great stuff :thumbup:
Bookmarked for later consumption

--------------------
:amanita2: Substrate surface conditions / Monotub prep and care :sporedrop:

Look around you... Everything you see exists inside the mind.
Consciousness, the awareness that is experiencing this mind,
is peering in from outside the universe.

Our individual experiences are all part of the universe's experience of itself

Offlinebeforethedawn
Re: How I remembered that i was God [Re: ComebackKid] * 1
    #23755929 - 10/20/16 07:50 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

OPEN UP

LET GO

OBLITERATE YOUR SELF

ANHILATE YOURSELF

YOU ARE THE ONLY OBSTACLE TO INFINITY

END

YOUR

SELF.

Without form you are God.

So indeed,

end yourself. Remove all notions of form in your consciousness - the mind is form also. Without the mind there is just Nirvana. Mind is simply the Samsara.

--------------------
Hostile humankind
Can't you see you're fucking blind?

Offlinebigdoodie
it does not matter
Male User Gallery

Re: How I remembered that i was God [Re: beforethedawn]
    #23755963 - 10/20/16 08:02 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

its all one mind, there is no we, all there is is mind, a single mind. And for the sake of the song, I am serj tankian. (forests by soad). hello me.

Offlinebeforethedawn
Re: How I remembered that i was God [Re: bigdoodie] * 1
    #23756356 - 10/20/16 10:15 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

It's Paradise, Heaven, Zion, whatever you want to call it.

That's where we are.

--------------------
Hostile humankind
Can't you see you're fucking blind?

InvisibleComebackKid
Multispore Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: ked in the trunk of a car
Re: How I remembered that i was God [Re: Moonshoe] * 1
    #23758449 - 10/21/16 04:08 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Holy shit. This was fabulously written. Thank you for the abundance of metaphors.

This post definitely is worthy of a few read overs while I try to digest as much as I can.

Wow
Just wow

--------------------
:amanita2: Substrate surface conditions / Monotub prep and care :sporedrop:

Look around you... Everything you see exists inside the mind.
Consciousness, the awareness that is experiencing this mind,
is peering in from outside the universe.

Our individual experiences are all part of the universe's experience of itself

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Re: How I remembered that i was God [Re: ComebackKid] * 1
    #23758479 - 10/21/16 04:22 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Thank you sir :japsmile:

--------------------

OfflineKenetic
Nam Sayin
 User Gallery

Loc: I don't believe in land Flag
    #24165556 - 03/15/17 10:05 PM (7 years, 4 days ago)

After reading all this I definitely think this deserves a bump.  :shocked:

--------------------
Todo Cambia

:cookiemonster::elmo:

DMT said: Everyone know's me, they just don't know it yet

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
Re: How I remembered that i was God [Re: Moonshoe] * 1
    #24165750 - 03/16/17 12:07 AM (7 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

STOP JUDGING ANYTHING

Right! Never read a consumer report or comparison shop. Marry the first person you date. Take the first job offer that comes along. Walk in the dangerous part of town after midnight because we don't exercise judgment for any positive reasons. :rolleyes:

--------------------

OfflineKenetic
Nam Sayin
 User Gallery

Loc: I don't believe in land Flag
Re: How I remembered that i was God [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #24166019 - 03/16/17 03:55 AM (7 years, 4 days ago)

Hmmm good point

--------------------
Todo Cambia

:cookiemonster::elmo:

DMT said: Everyone know's me, they just don't know it yet

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags