Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

Re: Salvia Divinorum, whats your oponion? [Re: Ducky]
    #5740993 - 06/12/06 08:50 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Ducky said:
Think of a successful experience with Salvia Divinorum like this:

First off, it acts on the kappa-opioid receptor sites of your brain, so it's both an analgesic and a deliriant hallucinogen.

Second, the kappa-opioid receptor plays a very prominent role in human perception. Stimulating it with such a chemical as Salvinorin A (the primary active cinstituent of Salvia) essentially brings on an artificially induced state of shizophrenia. You will have moments where things happen, only to realize that nothing really happened after the next blink of your eyes. It's scary at times, it's completely blissful at times, it's something to maybe experiment with WITH A SITTER or trusted friend, but I can only recommend using caution with it and how you interpret what you experience. PM me if you need, I've smoked a lot of it.

Try not to get yourself stuck in the world of chemicals. They have important roles but are only the key and not that what exists on the other side of the door.

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepac_man
~
Re: Salvia Divinorum, whats your oponion? [Re: EquilibriuM]
    #5741112 - 06/12/06 09:44 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by pac_man (06/17/06 09:38 AM)

OfflineCrowsnose
Stranger
Re: Salvia Divinorum, whats your oponion? [Re: pac_man]
    #5741228 - 06/12/06 10:30 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

i personally do not enjoy the salvia experience, i find lsd and shrooms more enjoyable and interesting in a good way, unlike the plain weird feeling salvia gives.

Offlinengnyus
the madherbalist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Salvia Divinorum, whats your oponion? [Re: Crowsnose]
    #5743532 - 06/12/06 08:24 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I believe salvia is a gateway that reveals the spiritual dimension, but I hardly ever have the familiar visuals that come with other psychedelics. It always seems as I first begin to come up the world seems to turn "plastic" for lack of a better word. Then I seem to slip into a realm that is always there but rarely noticed, hence the familiarity so often described with salvia trips, and am able to "see" better the reality of the spiritual. What strikes me as weird is that out of all the people I have turned on to her the ones that have the highest tolerance seem to be the TRUE atheists, those who do not or will not believe in anything spiritual, some of these seem to be absolutely immune, any one else out there notice this or is this just a coincidence.

--------------------

You reap what you sow

Offlineoneslug
Stranger
Re: Salvia Divinorum, whats your oponion? [Re: ngnyus]
    #5803500 - 06/29/06 02:39 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

ive bought 1 gram of 10x and 1 gram of 20x the ten made me laugh histerically, and the 20 made me feel like i got ripped in half and turned into the ground

Invisibledrijx
ҽӽҏҽґіᵯҽӣҭӧґ ғҽҁҽᴢᴢ
Male

Loc: Ⱥʍͼѓᴉᴋѧ
Re: Salvia Divinorum, whats your oponion? [Re: LazyCrash]
    #5803838 - 06/29/06 04:11 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LazyCrash said:
Salvia never meets the expectations of a first time user.

it blew my expectations out of the water . . along with everything around me. A friend and I had a couple vials of 40x sally D . . . after taking one big bong rip and "forgetting to breathe" . . I woke up, not knowing where I was or who my friends were. It felt like I was in a picture that had been ripped. The right side of my face and body felt like they were waving in the black abyss I could see when looking to my right. Crazy stuff. My second time, I realized i was tripping earlier than my first and the things I saw were hilarious. I'm sure it was just as fun watching me too. I like the stuff. Planning on taking a mondo rip during the next shroom. this weekend? =0 -paz

--------------------

OfflineAngeloWish
Sr. Mydriasis

Loc: MEXICO-Mushroom Capital
Re: Salvia Divinorum, whats your oponion? [Re: oneslug]
    #5803872 - 06/29/06 04:21 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ultrafeel said: In my experience the effects of Salvia are not really different from mushrooms.

i dont think u can compare shrooms vs salvia...
Salvia is not that psychedelic, not that colorful, it is a completly different experience... more dreamy like.

I could descrive it as suddenly awakening in a different world, and as you try to understand it you fall in many mind tricks and momentary ilusions that last just while the 'real' world comes back.

It is a little confusing and a short experience but i've enjoyed it.

--------------------
+'this' reality is the one i like the most+

Edited by AngeloWish (07/06/06 01:23 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag