Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepokalot
Stranger

Salvia Divinorum, whats your oponion?
    #5733529 - 06/10/06 08:46 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I recently saw some things on the internet about salvia. Some people referred to it as the strongest hallucinogen, and some people said it sucked ass. Whats your opinion?Also, for a beginner how much should i try to know whats it's "ALL ABOUT"?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSDP
ChronicAficionado
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Salvia Divinorum, whats your oponion? [Re: pokalot]
    #5733583 - 06/10/06 09:17 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

www.bouncingb.com

Get their 10x extract, and their salvia foilage.

It is THE most intense experience EVER. The extract anyway... think of reality being ripped away while your body physically feels like its being pulled every direction, and you are suddenly transported to a strange place where 1. you dont know where you are 2. you dont know what happened or how you got htere (you forget you smoked salvia). 3. you are scared, confused, and have the feeling you can never go back and your extremely fucked

A lot of ppl find it unpleasnant, however, it can be a pretty amazing experience... Bouncingb and iamshaman produce some of the most reliable credible salvia on the net... i go with bouncingb, and their 10x standardized was stronger then ANY salvia a LOT of "experienced" salvia heads i know have tried...

Start off smoking 2 biig hits outta bong of the salvia foilage... get used to that once or three times... then load a small pinch (about the size of a pencil eraser) of 10x extract, smoke that in one big hit, hold it in as long as you can, let it out. As said by me to the 45+ ppl i "got" (muahaha, fuckers) with that 10x.. "dont stand, youll fall"

But they always stand anyway...

And they always fall...

:thumbup: :mushroom2:

-SDP  :rasta:

PS: Have a freakin sitter! Holy shit! 80% of the ppl i have seen smoke the extract get an "escape" mechanism activatedm where they try to jump up, but usually fall very hard into painful furniture or walls, and flail aimlessly into things as they are fully inveloped in their salvia world (or more accurately, their body trying to physically escape the world they are in). All with a scared animal look on their face, with blank stares where their eyes see through you, b/c they arnt actually even in your reality at this point. Dont stand up, youll fall....

--------------------
Teonanacatl, open up my eyes
This sacrament, this prayer, beyond the world of lies
Guide me clearly through that which I dont understand
Give me strength to find the path
Help me fight any demons as you flow through me wholely
This is my prayer, that you protect me from evil, and bring me closer to peace
And open up my eyes, so i can see things as you do
Amen

Edited by SDP (06/10/06 09:21 AM)

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: Salvia Divinorum, whats your oponion? [Re: SDP]
    #5733596 - 06/10/06 09:30 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

SDP said:
It is THE most intense experience EVER. The extract anyway... think of reality being ripped away while your body physically feels like its being pulled every direction, and you are suddenly transported to a strange place where 1. you dont know where you are 2. you dont know what happened or how you got htere (you forget you smoked salvia). 3. you are scared, confused, and have the feeling you can never go back and your extremely fucked

It is also possible, that with practice, you can break through and have a very mystifying, visually driven experience. It is possible you will be taken to a far away land, with strange entities, or maybe you'll catch a short glimpse of something in your past.

While that is possible, its highly unlikely for a first timer. Salvia has a 'reverse tolerance', as in, you need to thuroughly understand the effects before you can 'get anywhere' on this drug. If at first you don't suceed, man up and try it again.

...a lot of people don't try again, though.

--------------------
:mallow:

InvisibleMike_yy
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia Divinorum, whats your oponion? [Re: LazyCrash]
    #5733630 - 06/10/06 09:47 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I think it sucks abit. Ive only ever broke through on it twice, and they were both on the same night after a shit load of beers.

That was an amazing experience but usually i find the effects very mild.
It makes my skin feel all uncomfortable, now if i have any i get naked first :shocked:.

If i could break thru more often i'd love the stuff, as it is it's just a mild alterant to me.

OfflineSDP
ChronicAficionado
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #5733672 - 06/10/06 10:06 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

LazyCrash said:
It is also possible, that with practice, you can break through and have a very mystifying, visually driven experience. It is possible you will be taken to a far away land, with strange entities, or maybe you'll catch a short glimpse of something in your past.

If at first you don't suceed, man up and try it again.

...a lot of people don't try again, though.

Agreed! I have a couple friends who experience an alternate reality that they can participate in... but it took a lot of experience... and yea... i had 1 really incredibly intense salvia trip, and im totally one of those "a lot of people dont try it again"... i smoked about 4-5 times the ammount of 10x i should have... I havnt since, and ive "gotten" 40+ ppl with it, hahahahahaha, i tried to tell them but they had NO idea (every one had a breakthrough ever time, its that damn bouncingb 10x superdank shit). I want to learn it... Any good long-term relationship stories about sally maria or her smelves? Im interested in hearing more details from ppl who have harnessed her power.

I believe in all that spiritual and astral shit... but goddamn, that bitch played a mean joke on me! And i think now shes waiting for some kind of ultimately funny trick to play on me since i "got" so many ppl with her plant... kinda my turn to be "got", yet again... however hopefully she will be happy i brought her many guests to entertain and treat me nicely.  :grin:

--------------------
Amen

OfflineSDP
ChronicAficionado
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Salvia Divinorum, whats your oponion? [Re: Mike_yy]
    #5733701 - 06/10/06 10:17 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

mikeyyork said:
If i could break thru more often i'd love the stuff, as it is it's just a mild alterant to me.

I know ive been kissing their ass in this thread a lot, but bouncingb and iamshaman both carry outstanding salvia... hearsay from iamshaman, but i know for a fact bouncingb's 10x extract will prduce a breakthrough  every time with just a small ammount... havnt NOT had a breakthrough yet with all those ppl... should give it a try, its cheap too. :dogpile:

--------------------
Amen

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
    #5733718 - 06/10/06 10:24 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Salvia is different, after my last strong trip, it left me with so many questions. These questions fuel my psychedelic experiences and my life. So many things didnt make sense to me at the time, so I wanted to figure them out. I haven't tripped on her since that last time, much repsect is needed. It can be a very overpowering, uncomfortable and unpredictable experience, but well worth trying. :sun:

:peace:

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

InvisibleZorodius
Stranger andStranger

#5733727 - 06/10/06 10:26 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I felt like I was frying while on salvia. It was interesting and stimulating, but it felt like I was staring into the sun and couldn't look away. I've had some lasting subtle perceptual changes since using it. I don't think salvia is safe, and I think the trip duration is shorter than it should be for the best possible spiritual experience.

OfflineCrillz
The O.G.
Male

Loc: PA
Re: Salvia Divinorum, whats your oponion? [Re: Zorodius]
    #5733741 - 06/10/06 10:31 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I've smoked it before. I was very disapointed. I smoked 2 bowls out of a bong to my head, after my second rip I started laughin hard as shit for maybe a couple a minutes and my skin felt wet and dry at the time...it was weird. Nothin crazy like I expected though.

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: Salvia Divinorum, whats your oponion? [Re: Crillz]
    #5733757 - 06/10/06 10:36 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Salvia never meets the expectations of a first time user.

The effects are unfathomable until you actually experience it.

I was barely 16 the first time I tried it. Of course, I believed all the hype about it being the 'most powerful hallucinogen' and an 'acid substitute'.

Hah....I was definately surprised, disappointed, and turned off from it for a couple years.

--------------------
:mallow:

InvisibleZorodius
Stranger andStranger

#5733787 - 06/10/06 10:50 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I think that the people who were underwhelmed by its effects just didn't get enough of the chemical into their bodies, because there is nothing underwhelming about a salvia breakthrough. Make sure to use a torch lighter (hotter than a normal lighter), and to use a reasonable amount of good strength extract.

Invisibletoole
white-thumb (Onewhackmycophiliac)
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: spore #1203 - bas 2.34 - ...
    #5733809 - 06/10/06 10:58 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I've played around with salvia a bit, mainly with the extract of course.

And I can say "IMO" that it is quite the drug-the last time I did it, I believe it was 30x and as soon as I had exhaled I was in another world-

It is intense, make sure to do it in a comfortable zone, even after trying it a few times some 15x at a party once made me very uneasy.

Good Luck

--------------------
-the adventures of suse and prescott.9-

..and the neverending triscut of doom !

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
    #5734167 - 06/10/06 12:39 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Zorodius said:
I felt like I was frying while on salvia. It was interesting and stimulating, but it felt like I was staring into the sun and couldn't look away. I've had some lasting subtle perceptual changes since using it. I don't think salvia is safe, and I think the trip duration is shorter than it should be for the best possible spiritual experience.

I think that you are right on that aspect, tradtional methods used fresh leaf to form a quid in the mouth, a much slower absorption rate and longer more subtle duration. It is much like smoked DMT in that aspect, ayahuasca is the longer drawn out experience. :smile:

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

Re: Salvia Divinorum, whats your oponion? [Re: pokalot]
    #5734265 - 06/10/06 01:10 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Salvia is an amazing teacher. You cant go into the Salvia experience with the mindset that is is just some drug that you are using to get high. Salvia will teach you a lesson if you do... and it wont be fun. Go into it with an open mind IN the moment, be humble, you are just a human. Don't act like you are some kind of God. Salvia is very powerful and knows many things. With the right energy and openness you will be in for a wondrous glimpse into unknown alien worlds.

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

InvisibleAcyl
cyanidepoisoning
Male User Gallery

Loc: N.W.T.
Re: Salvia Divinorum, whats your oponion? [Re: EquilibriuM]
    #5734424 - 06/10/06 02:00 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

it is a very strange drug... not as enjoyable as most, but definitly worth checking out

--------------------
:scrambled:

1 ,2

Invisibletoole
white-thumb (Onewhackmycophiliac)
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: spore #1203 - bas 2.34 - ...
Re: Salvia Divinorum, whats your oponion? [Re: Acyl]
    #5734457 - 06/10/06 02:17 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

MusicMyRock said:
definitly worth checking out

I think sums it up.

--------------------
-the adventures of suse and prescott.9-

..and the neverending triscut of doom !

OfflineschmutzenS
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

Loc: Miss Kitty's Lounge
Re: Salvia Divinorum, whats your oponion? [Re: EquilibriuM]
    #5734481 - 06/10/06 02:31 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

EquilibriuM said:
Salvia is an amazing teacher. You cant go into the Salvia experience with the mindset that is is just some drug that you are using to get high. Salvia will teach you a lesson if you do... and it wont be fun. Go into it with an open mind IN the moment, be humble, you are just a human. Don't act like you are some kind of God. Salvia is very powerful and knows many things. With the right energy and openness you will be in for a wondrous glimpse into unknown alien worlds.

Nice :tongue2:

--------------------

"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

Offlineultrafeel
fun-da-mental
Male
Re: Salvia Divinorum, whats your oponion? [Re: schmutzen]
    #5734548 - 06/10/06 03:00 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

In my experience the effects of Salvia are not really different from mushrooms.

(I always use the quid-method: chewing fresh leaves)

--------------------
The future of the internet is 3D

OfflineHix
Animal Mother
Male

Re: Salvia Divinorum, whats your oponion? [Re: ultrafeel]
    #5734744 - 06/10/06 04:28 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

How many hits out of a 15x bowl would be enough to break through

OfflineSDP
ChronicAficionado
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Salvia Divinorum, whats your oponion? [Re: Hix]
    #5734771 - 06/10/06 04:40 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Hix said:
How many hits out of a 15x bowl would be enough to break through

1 big hit, held in as long as possible. Before you are done exhaling, you will be goooone.  :royalrainbow: :psychsplit:

-SDP :bigblunt:

--------------------
Amen

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies