Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemooger32
Stranger
Re: Share your funny [Re: StickyWater]
    #5731585 - 06/09/06 06:07 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

ah, but koala i'm asian...vietnamese. haha, it was just funny, guess you had to be there

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: Share your funny [Re: mooger32]
    #5731676 - 06/09/06 06:40 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

If you are unable to draw the line between watching someone get killed (fake) in a movie, vs someone getting killed for real -- then thats a pretty sad thing.

OfflineMrMolotov
Ganja Patrol
Male

Loc: SoCal
Re: Share your funny [Re: kaniz]
    #5731863 - 06/09/06 07:31 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

lol freaky time was when me and a friend were tripping and we were watching TV and this movie about Eugene Oregon or some shit and these two kids planning a school shooting we watched it and were just like "what the fuck did we just watch" freaky as shit.

one time on i think like 6 grams i was washing my clothes that reeked of weed frantically when there was no reason to freak out. and i was amazed by the bubbles and moving water in the washing machine, needless to say i ended up upside down half inside the washing machine having a absolute blast. it must have been some funny looking shit man heh

--------------------

OI OI OI

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Share your funny [Re: MrMolotov]
    #5731958 - 06/09/06 08:04 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

:smile:

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

OfflineTurricaN
Grasshopper
Loc: Amersfoort, Netherlands
Re: Share your funny [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #5733291 - 06/10/06 05:04 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Koala Koolio said:
Yeah, I can't say I'd ever want to trip again, after coming down if I realized I was laughing at dying people in "fucked up countries" and being "giggly as fuck". If you don't mind getting that kind of results with mushrooms, you're probably the kind of sick fuck that doesn't mind the shit too much in the first place. (why the hell else would you be viewing it anyway?).

Man, that's one of the most fucked up trip stories I've ever heard. Really fucking stupid.

Wow. Talk about over-reaction.

Who the fuck cares what he does in the privacy of his own home? He's not hurting anyone. He can't change the course of the events by NOT laughing, now can he?

I have a friend who was rolling on the floor pissing himself with laughter as the twin towers fell. That doesn't make him a bad person or someone who's fucked in the head. In fact, he's one of the most straight thinkers I know. He just happened to know that there's nothing he could do about it and that there's really no point in worrying or getting depressed over it.

Please, try thinking rationally before you start making assumption about people you really don't know.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Share your funny [Re: TurricaN]
    #5733357 - 06/10/06 07:03 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Man, that's one of the most fucked up trip stories I've ever heard. Really fucking stupid.

Quote:

Wow. Talk about over-reaction.

Freedom of expression also means you can speak your mind about another's expressions.

Koala voices being shocked by what was being said and this happens to be an opinion shared by most of the world population, so it's not as outlandish as you might think.

The giggly bit is the truth about psychedelics that many people rather do not hear: that psychedelics can take you ANYWHERE, not just in places most people think would be OK.

Hippies turned on a general with LSD to "make him see the light". Instead of being smitten by celestial beauty the general rolled out his maps and spent his LSD hours plotting out bombing patterns over Vietnam, fueled by lysergic inspiration and creative problem-solving effects.

Psychedelics can take you ANYWHERE.
You can laugh at people dying, commit suicide, rape someone, plan mass murder like that general, or go wild like the Manson family.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlinedomite
Puppet
Male User Gallery
Loc: Who's askin'?
Re: Share your funny [Re: Asante]
    #5733379 - 06/10/06 07:24 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
The giggly bit is the truth about psychedelics that many people rather do not hear: that psychedelics can take you ANYWHERE, not just in places most people think would be OK.

Hippies turned on a general with LSD to "make him see the light". Instead of being smitten by celestial beauty the general rolled out his maps and spent his LSD hours plotting out bombing patterns over Vietnam, fueled by lysergic inspiration and creative problem-solving effects.

Psychedelics can take you ANYWHERE.
You can laugh at people dying, commit suicide, rape someone, plan mass murder like that general, or go wild like the Manson family.

:thumbup:

Thanks for that.

OfflineThreePieceSuit
disastrophe
Male User Gallery

Loc: East Coast of Canada
Re: Share your funny [Re: Asante]
    #5733462 - 06/10/06 08:16 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:

That's incredible, but I suppose if you have battle plans on the mind, you may make battle plans.

Some people have pretty dark intentions, if you ask me.

--------------------
:mafioso:
I'm so lucrative, even my birthday suit is in three pieces.

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: Share your funny [Re: ThreePieceSuit]
    #5733628 - 06/10/06 09:46 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

That is SO well said Wiccan...

About a year ago, I was tripping on some cubes with my normal trip buddy, and one other friend.

The other friend would simply not stop thinking about ways to make money while tripping. He was actually coming up with great ideas. For him, a greedy cheapskate (but still a good person, no doubt, and my friend) this was fine....but for someone like me, it was a trip killer.

--------------------
:mallow:

Offlinebombin420
Stranger

Re: Share your funny [Re: LazyCrash]
    #5734499 - 06/10/06 02:41 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

my first shroom trip nothing exciteing really happend but my first time doing ecstacy i ate 3 tripple stacked number #1's (being the name of the pill) and there ingrediants are all mda and i ate all 3 at the same time and me and my friend were driveing from are hotel to go pick up one of are friends and bam it hit my liek a ton of bricks i was like oooooooooooooooooo yea shit is fun as hell but when we got back to the hotel i noticed it was getign more and more intense i started to peak and out of no where my eyes started twitching and rolin in the back of my head but hwne i got them to stop i went cross eyed for a good liek 2 hours and in the middle of that 2 hours i was freaking the fuck out it took 2 of my friends to lock me in a room with them to calm me down and one of them looks at me and goes hwo many did u take i wa slike i poped three at the same time and he was liek you are an idiot u dont do that your first time and also i was 15 so in my mind i thought either i was ganan be cross eyed for the rest of my life or i was ganna die and they took a towle to whipe me down from all my sweet tand the towel was drenched by the tiem they were done and i was chewing on a straw so much my gums started to bleed like crazy but then i just went into a hot tub and tripped to the marble wals and theres so much more to the story but im mad lazy

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: Share your funny [Re: bombin420]
    #5734665 - 06/10/06 03:50 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

watching someone die can be funny. It all depends on who it is and how it happens...

--------------------

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Share your funny [Re: bombin420]
    #5735039 - 06/10/06 05:59 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

You know... there was probably somethign besides MDA in those.

You also know that tripple stacked is a sales pitch, right?

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag