Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRaven_420
TITLE

Loc: Canada
Has Anyone Ever Heard of or Used MUSHBOX.COM??
    #571855 - 03/06/02 07:38 PM (22 years, 18 days ago)

Hi, I just recently bought a mush kit from a place in Alberta, and the feller that sold the beaute to me, told me that all the information I need about the strain etc, would be on the webpage www.mushbox.com But this site does not seem to work at all. So what I was wondering was if anyone has come across www.mushbox.com before or seen what type of mushrooms they feature or what not. Any Information would be great.. Thanks.

RAVEN

--------------------
* The above post is not meant to be the thoughts and/or opinions of the author. I am relaying information for an acquintance and only write in first-person to simplify the process

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMushyMay
Brian Eno is mypersonal God FNORD

Loc: ACT, Australia
Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of or Used MUSHBOX.COM?? [Re: Raven_420]
    #571861 - 03/06/02 07:43 PM (22 years, 18 days ago)

Never heard of them. The page is listed on google but the server is either down or they are history. Seems a bit dodgy to me.

--------------------
MushyMay is a fictional character, as a result any information provided by MushyMay is also fictitious.

Offlinebluhoney
Yes Im a realgirl ,geeesh
Female User Gallery

#571922 - 03/06/02 09:06 PM (22 years, 18 days ago)

If you know by chance what the name of the strain is, we can help you with growing parameters. Its best to go with tried and proven spore providers. Check out the spore supplier list on the grow/find section and check out the sporevendor forum.:)bluhoney 

--------------------
Information listed here is for entertainment only and is neither real or proven

OfflineRaven_420
TITLE

Loc: Canada
    #572196 - 03/07/02 02:02 AM (22 years, 17 days ago)

OK. Lets see, I have dug up some info and I think that it might be Psilocybe Cubensis. The kit that I have included a 2 L Jar of mushroom spawn, a plastic domed casing thing, a burlap sack of what appeared to be hay and wheat, mushroom casing soil mix, and one vial of what they call "casing starter". I don't know what exactly that is. Oh yeah and the Spray bottle with a watering cap were included as well. Basically what it called for me to do was boil the substrate, and then cool it, mix it with the spawn, and then through it in the tray and through a plastic sheet over the tray with an elastic around the edges to hold the plastic sheet on tight. Now it calls for me to wait for 12 days before adding the soil. I will keep you guys up to date. I am currently on day 4 of the grow. By the way... all of the above is purely fictional...

--------------------
* The above post is not meant to be the thoughts and/or opinions of the author. I am relaying information for an acquintance and only write in first-person to simplify the process

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #572199 - 03/07/02 02:04 AM (22 years, 17 days ago)

I live in Calgary, any chance you could tell me where you got it via private message?

InvisibleNighted
Ghost

Loc: Funkytown
    #572260 - 03/07/02 04:50 AM (22 years, 17 days ago)

I've seen that site before...I thought it was in Victoria...or maybe it was Calgary. I'm betting it's the PF strain from what I can remember. They had some wooden boxes on their site with mushroom designs and stuff right?

--------------------

Freedom defined is freedom denied.

Nighted is better than Google. Please take time to rate 5/5. Thanks!

Offlinecookiewhore
enthusiast
Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of or Used MUSHBOX.COM?? [Re: MushyMay]
    #573005 - 03/07/02 10:21 PM (22 years, 17 days ago)

search for "mushbox" in google, and then view the cached page:

http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:fBM9RRRgvo8C:www.mushbox.com/+mushbox&hl=en

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate