Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Fear and Love- a deeper look at them............
    #5726388 - 06/08/06 11:28 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Some think fear has good uses. I say, look deeper and you may change your mind about that, especially after you start putting what I have to share to the test.

Fear is love in the negative(lack) that's all.

Fear is never the motivating force when people act towards the positive, and it appeared that it was. Love always was. Fear is never necessary because it is NEVER what worked to move people into positive action. 

Some may say, "fear can act as a motivator to generate positive action.  Look at how many people don't commit violent crimes because they fear jail and punishment, or exercise and eat right because they fear bad health, or behave in a civilized manor because they fear social rejection and abandonment."

Look deeper and you will see, that Love for the self, others and life is truly the underlying motivator when such actions are taken.

The ones not committing violent crimes do so because, either A. They are in love enough that it isn;t possible to be violent towards others or B. they love their life and other they care for enough that they don't wish to spend it in jail.

They also love themselves and others as themselves and so, naturally follow the do unto others as you would have them do unto you golden rule.

People who eat healthy and exercise do so because they love feeling good,  and energized and healthy.

People who act civilized do so because they love sharing in life with others and being a part of the group dynamics.

People who have little to no love for the self, others or life, are not motivated to quit the destructive behavior by threats of punishment. It doesn't work on people already out of love and in fear. It's not required on people in love and out of fear. Right action naturally follows.

Where there is negative action, there is "love in the negative" and it's a destructive place to be in, the negative.

The only true motivator for positive action there ever was, has been and will be is Love for the self, others and life.

Love in the negative "fear" is a destructive force.

Look at a kid that has no love for the self, life and others. They tend to be in very destructive behavior patterns. What happens when you use fearful threats of punishment against them? Nothing usually. What happens when you start helping them to realize they are love, and loved and worth loving by loving them, and they start to love that and love others and start loving life and themselves. They automatically, begin to act in constructive behavior patterns.

Respect for the self and others is a symptom of loves presence, not fears. Fear respects nothing.

If you were a malevolent force that thrived on destruction, pain and suffering, all you have to do is keep love from growing within the hearts of others. Love in the negative destroys everything in its wake, including the self.

Watch for this in play, and work with it. In my younger years, I use to Fear going to the dentist and so my teeth were often left to get worse (become further destroyed by decay left untreated)

Then after learning all of this some time ago, I asked myself why I did go when I went. It was not because I feared being in toothache pain, it was because, I LOVED being out of it. It was because I loved, a beautiful smile. When that dawned on me, going to the dentist became something I loved to do, because I loved being free from tooth ache pain and I loved my beautiful smile.

When I moved into realization of the love that was there, the fear left, and "positive action", became a natural thing to move within.

I put this understanding to the test. I learned about it before I had my daughter who is 9 now. All I did was love her, keep her loves presence and remind her of loves presence when the world beyond my influence took pot shots at it and I saw love in the negative start to rise. (Nip that shit in the bud)

Guess, what? We've never had house rules for "right behavior" She doesn't need them. She's never been yelled at, hit, punished/disciplined or even been put in "time out". I always get a cackle when other adults in her life comment on well behaved she is. She just won a "Most disciplined" award in her Tae Kwon Do class of 50 kids, and FEAR was never used on her.

It's not necessary and it doesn't work to motivate positive behavior. Fear only works to bring loves presence into forgetfulness,  into the negatives and then it generates destructive behavior.

Love works, love is the way and this is also why some say love is always the answer.

I'm not talking about the empty use of loving words which are only ever used to manipulate others anyway. I am talking about real love. You know it is present when you feel peaceful and joyful. You know when others are truly coming from it when they also are in peace, joy and showing respect for themselves and others.

This Love I talk about isn't a romantic thing or a sexual thing or something that requires a partner. Anyone can be in it's presence at any time, all on their own.

Letting go of fear itself is easier said then done. Why? because its never we who are holding unto fear. Fear has its hold on us, when we are in it. The key is to get the fear to let go of its grip on us.

I do this by remembering what being in peace feels like, by remembering what being in joy feels like. It helps to surround myself with what brings me into those states. When back in them, through re-minders, fears just fades away and releases its hold on me, all on it's own.

:peace: :heart:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Fear and Love- a deeper look at them............ [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #5726644 - 06/08/06 01:00 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Well I will disagree about fear as a motivator...
fear of health consequences lead to me changing diet up and exercising more, most definitely. but it is true that doing so will make you feel better.

consequently, fear lingers over any (or many) drug decision(s) I make.... whereas if there were no boogeymen I would just openly experiment.... probably take a pipe out into the middle of campus and stroll around.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Fear and Love- a deeper look at them............ [Re: leery11]
    #5726773 - 06/08/06 01:46 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

leery11 said:
Well I will disagree about fear as a motivator...
fear of health consequences lead to me changing diet up and exercising more, most definitely. but it is true that doing so will make you feel better.

consequently, fear lingers over any (or many) drug decision(s) I make.... whereas if there were no boogeymen I would just openly experiment.... probably take a pipe out into the middle of campus and stroll around.

If you disagree with that, then you disagree with the whole post because that is what it was about. Let me come from another way with it that may help you understand the insight.

Do you or do you not like feeling better? Is that or is that not the ultimate goal of changing your diet?

That is really why you change it when you do. You enjoy feeling better. When in joy we are in an aspect of love.

Do you or do you not find more peace within your mental and emotional space when its free of boogie men? Is that or is that not the ultimate reason for not using drugs?

That is really why you choose not to use them when you do. You prefer being in mental and emotional peace. Being in mental and emotional peace is an aspect of being in love.

Love is what motivates us to make the positive choices in action that we take. Look deeper and this becomes self evident.

Any time we believe ourselves to be running away from something to fear, we are really just running towards a place where love is. It just doesn't appear that way on the surface.

If fear is so great, or even good, or even useful, why avoid things we fear in?  We don;t feel good or at peace in them do we. Fear sucks and the reason we don;t feel good in it is because we feel not at peace, not in joy and helpless "powerless".

If fear is so great, why avoid the things we fear and and move away from them as if there is something even greater and even better to move into? We do because there is. Love.

Just keep moving towards being love and fear looses its grip, hold, and presence in our lives all together. It is not necessary to move us into the positive and good and never was. The positive and good in itself is the motivation.

Well, I hope that helps for you to understand what i am saying better. Its just two ways of looking at the same action. Looking at it one way keeps you fear of fear and looking at it the other way keeps you in love with love.

If one keeps running in fear from the devil, they are always looking over their shoulder, and will continue to trip and fall,and get hurt because they can never see whats in front of them.

If one walks in relaxation towards the love of the Light, one sees clearly on their path and walks with grace and ease.

Choose for yourself how you would prefer to see it. I just put another view out there, I found to work marvelously for me in life and wanted to share it.

Of course these words alone will have no appearant value until they are put to the test.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#5726835 - 06/08/06 02:02 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I see and I agree.

I am saying that fear has motviated a few things, but these changes lead to the alleviation of stress and increasement of peace overall, that's true.

I suppose one might initially exercise in fear of disease and obesity, but KEEP exercising in love of the improvements in mood and newfound appreciation of the body? I think that may have been exactly what you said actually, if so sorry :smile:

All I know is I don't want fear to be a teacher any longer. It seems to be how I justify connecting to other people.... ala freaking out on a drug or alcohol and calling friends or family..... I don't like that as a motivating force at all, frankly.

(it's also only happened twice but twice is twice too much)
Hmm.

--------------------

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......

Edited by leery11 (06/08/06 02:02 PM)

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#5726966 - 06/08/06 02:25 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I suppose one might initially exercise in fear of disease and obesity, but KEEP exercising in love of the improvements in mood and newfound appreciation of the body? I think that may have been exactly what you said actually, if so sorry

Thats where you can understand what I am talking about. How you transitioned the view of what happening on a deeper level and how we can transition our views from believing we are motivated by fear to move into love, when really all we need is to know, love is what we want to move into and stay in.

Thank you for taking the time to understand this Leery. Applying it is where you will be thankful you did.

Running from the devil in fear(darkness) keeps us looking over our shoulder, not able to see whats in front of us, tripping and falling, and getting hurt.

Moving calmly towards and into any place of love(light), is what keeps our path easy to see. When our view is placed there, we no longer trip and fall and get hurt. It's only when fall into doubt or forgetfullness of love, that we hear "things that go bump in the night) and we look back to see if he's still there, that we see him again, and trip and fall again, and get hurt again.

Put it to the test is all I can say from here.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #5726979 - 06/08/06 02:27 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

It's funny you mention these, as I was just watching Donnie Darko for the first time. I applauded when he pointed out how stupid it is to reduce human experience to these two emotions.

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Fear and Love- a deeper look at them............ [Re: Silversoul]
    #5727024 - 06/08/06 02:34 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Isn't that a story about a guy, who was a good cop and then became corrupted by bad cops, and forgot the good cop guy in him? I think Dr. J recently mentioned feeling like him.

I think fear is stupid. Love is pretty darn cool and rocks my world to a fun and enliving beat in positive ways. I love life and it keeps getting easier and better the more I stay in loves good vibes!

It's working well for me in all aspects of it which is why I love to share in it and about it.

What is that movie called, I want to rent it?

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

#5727032 - 06/08/06 02:36 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

gettinjiggywithit said:
Isn't that a story about a guy, who was a good cop and then became corrupted by bad cops, and forgot the good cop guy in him? I think Dr. J recently mentioned feeling like him.

No. Completely different movie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donnie_Darko

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#5727092 - 06/08/06 02:53 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I just read the synopsis. Sounds wild. Did you like it? Looks like I would still want to rent that one for the sci-fi universe/time jumping special effects and action. I love that stuff. It also sounds like his definition of love was the romantic, sexual kind, I said, I want talking about.

The one I am talking about is the universal sort that can be felt by anyone at any time, and its the place of inner peace and joy.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

#5727128 - 06/08/06 03:01 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

The scene I'm referring to is where he's in a classroom with a teacher who's totally taken in by this dipshit self-help guru, who talks about life being divided on a scale between fear and love. The teacher gives each student a card with a certain situation, and they have to read it out loud and make an X on this scale with love on one side and fear on the other. Donnie gets up, reads his card, and says that he can't make a mark on the scale because life's not as simple as they're trying to make it out to be. You can't reduce human experience to simply fear vs. love. He gets an F for the day, for being right when the teacher is wrong. It's an interesting criticism of both the school system and self-help gurus.

--------------------

OfflineSprings
Mine(d)
Male User Gallery

Loc: sky hi
    #5727178 - 06/08/06 03:18 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Great post jiggy :laugh: "resuscitation is the way I find these":love:

Donnie Darko is a great movie, multi layered and much room for interpritation.

Keep it flowin :happyheart: :psychsplit:

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#5727204 - 06/08/06 03:23 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

He's right about them not truly being in opposition of each other or it being that simple to underdstand them at first glance.

Seeing it that way will only lead to living in conflict of choosing between the two  as in "good angel on one shoulder and bad angel on the other" type of torment.

I see it and experience those emotions, that are a real part of the human existence, on a gradient scale.

.O would be where Fear is on the scale and every number up would be moving into more peace and joy and less fear.

So when I say something like moving into the negatives, I am referring going from say 50 down to 20 on that scale.

Th scale that puts them like

Fear...........Nothing/Neutral.........Love
<--------------------0++++++++++++++++++++>

is the duality scale of oppositions that lead to inner and outer conflict. It also keeps those who beleive being balanced means, feeling nothing or neutral. They soon learn what a flat, empty and dull existance that is. I learned it the hard way.

Being in balance is being centered in love (peace&Joy), not centered between love and fear.

Apparently, the perspective I am showing isn't that simple, because I have been touching on the idea that the negative in the duality sense doesn't even exist, and it comes under a lot of heat.

I may use analogies like when we make the shift from out of duality, we have gone digital and no longer need the film "negative", non existence to produce a positive color print "existence/reality".

Or like when I say,

Good= Good

Bad=Bad

when people say good can come from out of the bad. I'll argue that it doesn't like how threatening someone, out of love , doesn't work.
The only time fear and intimidation seem to work, is when, someone is in love with the self, others, and life and wants to stay there.

Though it looks like the fear of loosing it "bad" is what brings them into good, it's not the bad in them that brings them into good, it's the good in them, they brings them back into good.

Look at how many people say things like "duality is an illusion" and "everything truly is from the divine and the divine is never truly against itself", "all is one" yet, they are just regurgitated words that sound pretty until you really understand what I am talking about. :shrug:

The polar opposite to the one doesn't exist. It just appears to only from a perspective that forgot its love.

Just because we forget , we left our key in the door, and soon forget we even had a key, doesn't mean it doesn't exist, or won't be found there.

edit typo

Edited by gettinjiggywithit (06/08/06 03:46 PM)

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Fear and Love- a deeper look at them............ [Re: Springs]
    #5727323 - 06/08/06 03:48 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks Springs :inlove:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#5727344 - 06/08/06 03:52 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

gettinjiggywithit said:
I just read the synopsis. Sounds wild. Did you like it? Looks like I would still want to rent that one for the sci-fi universe/time jumping special effects and action. I love that stuff. It also sounds like his definition of love was the romantic, sexual kind, I said, I want talking about.

The one I am talking about is the universal sort that can be felt by anyone at any time, and its the place of inner peace and joy.

it's not an effects oriented movie, plot, emotional, suspenseful..... not over the top kind of stuff.

"In hell you fall to your lack of love, in heaven you rise to your fullness of love"
-random TV interjection during Waking Life.
such a trippy movie. I <3 it.

"The polar opposite to the one doesn't exist. It just appears to only from a perspective that forgot its love."

no devil? This is what I've been thinking, what they call the devil is things they are not able to deal with.... and is not what they think it is.

At the same time there is a collective negativity dispersed throughout the land which you could easily call devil though? hmm. It is a paradox to me right now.

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#5727366 - 06/08/06 03:56 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Like in your other duality post in MR&P, the devil is just the archetype for what anyone looks and acts like when they fall into forgetfullness and out of awareness of the presense of love(peace joy) that is always there, like the forgotten key.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#5727391 - 06/08/06 04:02 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I like that :smile:

--------------------

OfflineSprings
Mine(d)
Male User Gallery

Loc: sky hi
    #5727526 - 06/08/06 04:37 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I like "Energy flows where attention goes" :laugh:

InvisibleWIZOLZ
Poor with Needs
Male User Gallery

Loc: Monte Carlo
Re: Fear and Love- a deeper look at them............ [Re: Springs]
    #5728402 - 06/08/06 09:02 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

"Like in your other duality post in MR&P, the devil is just the archetype for what anyone looks and acts like when they fall into forgetfullness and out of awareness of the presense of love(peace joy) that is always there, like the forgotten key. "

So, are you saying that it is possible to return to this previous (angelic) form even after such things or evils have been done?? Is having sympathy for spiritual criminals a good thing and worth the effort?? What happens when our sense of Justice conflicts with our sense of love?? Or are you trying to state this on a more personal, subjective level?

I really enjoyed reading this thread, the concept is such a profound life reality that it needs to be understood more carefully. I myself, often harbor into thoughts of violence and that dark realm, though deep down I realise that true forms of power are those of sacrifice and Love. They are more sacred to the individual and the results are more "eternal" in that sense...I need to learn how to focus my attention into this beutiful awarness more, things are just so much easier when I can forget or let go of selfish motives or scheming. There is no other way for true godly peace...We have to realise this. Unfortunately I think our hearts are more at a standstill because there are those who have never felt the true benefits of what love can accomplish, although its all around us, if we look with eyes unclouded by hate and "fear".

--------------------
---------o----o----o-------o------------------------o--o-o-
----------------------------------------------------------------
Requim for a Dream - Paul Oakenfold
---------------------------------------------------------------
"The mis/abuse of any form of power, is the worst form of ignorance"
-------------------------------------------------------------
WIZOLZ - Lover with a Killer's Smile

OfflineEvan_1107
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Fear and Love- a deeper look at them............ [Re: WIZOLZ]
    #5728507 - 06/08/06 09:23 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

LOVE has no opposite

Post taken from: http://grillflame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3949

EQ wrote:
Before us, there was only fear and love. Fear was instinctual, but love... why would animals love instinctually? Protect, yes, but love...? Hatred was created as evolving animals came to resent those and that which they had to fear. If we have nothing left to fear, nothing left to not be able to understand, then there is no longer any basis for hatred.

And yet love remains! why, because it is not bound to hate whatsoever, the two are completely independent of each other. Love was a natural force and pre-existing to humankind, while hatred was something created by us, (perhaps necessarily for then, but now is no longer then at all!) something artificial, something that we are actually just substituting for understanding. One cannot hate anything once one is able to understand the nature behind what what they could hate is the way it is. Nothing is anyone's fault, because you can always say that they have just absorbed something from those before them that they cannot or do not think they can rid themselves of. The only thing we can blame is hatred itself, but even that we cannot blame, it was part of a logical evolution, but it's dissapearance should be seen now as a logical part of "involution".

And yet even still, love will remain. It exists at all stages in the various cycles of evolution/involution that exist in all of reality - it is the only constant. It is creative energy itself.

Deconstruct another layer of the duality construct by no longer seeing two columns with love on one side and hatred on the other. See a graph with love as a straight line gradually sloping upwards, and hate as a line that curved upwards, but is now going to suddenly take a drastic plunge downwards as we "outgrow" our "need" to hate.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Fear and Love- a deeper look at them............ [Re: WIZOLZ]
    #5728703 - 06/08/06 10:01 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Yes. It sounds like you understand what I am saying.

Now work with the part where you said-

things are just so much easier when I can forget or let go of selfish motives or scheming.

Somewhere up above I talked about letting go sounding easier then it is. I found through experimenting that "letting go" is almost impossible, because it's not the self that has the grip on the fear/negativity. It's the fear that has a grip on us. It's about getting the fear(love in lack) to release it's grip.

The way I found it happens easily, on its own when it seems to happen easily is when I turn my attention to either remembering what peace and joy feels like and refill myself up with it, and when I have trouble with using memory alone, I will use something like music that brings about those feelings, or writings that do.

Energetically, it looks like this-

When in lack of peace and joy, we are energetically slimmer. Picture your hand holding unto a an inch pipe. You can easily keep a tight grip on it. Thats the the grip fear has on us. Say the pipe (your vital energy body) started to expand itself to become a foot round sized pipe. Your hand and grip would be forced to release the pipe.

I hope that makes sense and its why I have been talking about keeping your focus on always moving towards remembering states of peace and joy and generating them for yourself and surrounding yourself as much as possible with what helps bring you into that state.

Once fully in those states, the idea of scheming and acting in selfish motives at the expense of others just seems like a silly waste of time. Forgiveness comes easily and you can then also see clearly a way, to help the self and others at the same time, the win win. When in that state, love is clearly felt again as the motivator and love just wants to give of itself.

Hope this helps with that. Let me look at your other questions

Quote:

Is having sympathy for spiritual criminals a good thing and worth the effort??

When in a state of peace and joy, compassion for criminals is all that is possible to feel.

Its when we move out of the heart of peace and joy that we move into blame and judgment.

Neither is right or wrong. What feels better to be in? Being in persecution mode and wanting to punish others comes out of anger and loss of self control. That never feels good nor is it healthy.

Quote:

What happens when our sense of Justice conflicts with our sense of love??

Love doesn't conflict with anything. That's the duality model talking. One Love is all there is. You need two for there to be a conflict.

When fully in the love of the One (God as you call it) the idea of justice doesn't enter the mind because understanding and forgiveness is fully in play.

When we are feeling a need for justice to be served, we are in fear and our hearts have shrunk and there is little room for them to be in peace or joy (love) forgiveness and understanding. A small heart which holds little has little to give of itself.

Again, I ask you, which place and state feels better to be in? Which do you think is healthier for you to be in?

The more we can keep our selves energized and revitalized with the vital life force energy of Love, the healthier we.

If remembering what it feels like to be in peace or you just can't summon it up, being out alone in nature tends to work VERY WELL.

If you are having a hard time remembering what it is like to be in joy to generate it, joyful music to the soul works very well.

Know what songs make you feel it and play them when you are looking for a memory boost. Spending time playing with pets can bring about a sense of peace and joy as well. So do my gardens.

Remembering the kindness and warmth others have shown you in the past also works well when you let yourself fully slip back into the feeling of the memory.

With practice and vigilance of the states you are in, you can work them up higher and larger with more ease quicker and more quickly catch it when you start to slip and shrink, and do a quick refill.

I'm not going to say that our mental and emotional well being does not require maintenance. It does and its worth it to spend time on that before anything else. If this was so simple and easy, the entire world would be a peaceful and joyful loving place.

When we act coming from lack of peace and joy and the fear that results, we only generate waste and self destruction, destruction in general and just deplete ourselves even further.

Nothing is worth it and when in a place of the One Love, you see that.

The phrase energy flows where attention goes helps too. Remember to turn your attention towards something positive and keep it there when you start to feel like you are tripping and slipping and loosing it.

Regarding the justice stuff, you sound like you may have some Jesus wisdom  appreciation since you used the word God. Take a look at this view. Ya know ow he said we were redeemed of our sins with the Father through his forgiveness?

Every time we forgive others, they are also redeemed through us. If there is no one holding blame and judgment against anyone, imposing or need for them to feel guilty of something unto them, they will carry no guilt, and start the self punishment routine that truly is the only way we enter hell on earth or anywhere.

When anyone tries to dump the guilt trip on you or you find yourself doing it to yourself, apply massive doses of self understanding and self forgiveness, not self justification for it.

Hope that made sense or was understandable. Jesus was like a human angel ( to use your word) and yes, we can become human angels too. :smile:
Heaven is in our hearts and we can dwell in it and the Kingdom whenever we open it up and make room for the love of the ONE to flow in and through.

That's also how fear releases its grip on us.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale