Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineOlaf
Stranger
Greetings to all, and a few queries!
    #572638 - 03/07/02 05:54 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

first of all let me see a big hello to everyone at the shroomery, i only recently found this site and i have to say iam very impressed by the level of information on the site. anyway...i have a few questions about shrooms for everyone.so here goes:

1)how strong are the copelandia type of mushrooms meant to be? i recenty acquired a pack of dried copelandia from amsterdam and they seemed to me to be pretty fookin potent. Also does anyone know the scientific name for them?

2)i read on the trip tips section of the site that oranges and fruits are good trip toys, to look at and to eat etc. i was under the impression that eating sugar or vitamin c brought you down from your trip fast. thoughts on this? and also what are the strongest type of mushrooms known? a friend of mine was telling me about a type called copercurnica (spelling probably wrong, but thats what it sounded like). he assured me he hadnt tried any stronger

anyway cheers all, and hope my questions can be answered :smile: :smile: 

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCynicalMagician
enthusiast
Re: Greetings to all, and a few queries! [Re: Olaf]
    #572643 - 03/07/02 06:00 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

For number two I'm pretty sure there's no correlation between vit C or sugar and tripping. The only thing I know of that brings you down fast is thorazine. There might be some relationship between vit C and the active alkaloids in mushrooms via the cranberry juice/cake extraction tek, but I've no idea if that's anything to do with vit C.

--------------------
----------------------

"Order some golf shoes," I whispered. "Otherwise, we'll never get out of this place alive. You notice these lizards don't have any trouble moving around in this muck - that's because they have ~claws~ on their feet."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience