Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Illegal Immigrants [Re: d33p]
    #5503533 - 04/11/06 01:23 PM (18 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

That wouldn't be a problem, they never fight. They just run like cockroaches when the lights are turned on. There is always that one pesky one though. See evidence below.

No need to be mean about it. I have nothing at all against legal immigrants that want a better life. I also don't fault the illegal aliens for wanting a better life, but I do fault them for not waiting their turn. If we didn't have so many illegal aliens we could make a whole lot more room for legal ones.

What really gets me are the people that want to coddle the illegals that are already here?!! One, if they aren't here, then they aren't illegal now are they? Two, when is the last time you heard a judge say, "Well John, since you are already addicted to narcotics, I'm gonna go ahead and let you off for these drug charges. Be sure to tell your friends that narcotics are bad or the same thing will happen to them."

> but all this sentiment about how Mexicans should "integrate" is stupid

I disagree, but only partly. I don't think that immigrants should give up their heratige. I have no problem with them celebrating the culture from where they came. However, I do have a problem when they start pushing their culture down my throat. Take a nice stroll through the Miami airport and you will see what I mean. Notice the signs in spanish, but not in english? Notice the annoucements in spanish, but not in english? Notice the people working that only speak spanish, not english? It is a US airport, not a Cuban airport... But it doesn't end here... we start to create schools that have to teach in multiple languages because some lawmaker wanted to earn a few extra votes.

I guess I find it a bit of a slap in the face when somebody wants to come to America, to share in the American dream, but refuses to embrace the American cluture. They don't have to give up their own culture. I'm not asking for 100% dedication to Amerika, only for a little respect... small things, like learning the language.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesever
Where am I?
Re: Illegal Immigrants [Re: gluke bastid]
    #5503535 - 04/11/06 01:24 PM (18 years, 9 days ago)

~

Edited by sever (07/17/06 02:23 PM)

Offlinegluke bastid
Stinky Bum
Male User Gallery

Loc: Charm City
Re: Illegal Immigrants [Re: afoaf]
    #5507811 - 04/12/06 11:49 AM (18 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

afoaf said:
creating these protectionist enclaves within the nation
that foment these broad support networks that help perpetuate
the fraud and theft from the coffers you and I pay in to.

What fraud and theft is created by non-English speakers?

--------------------
:hst:
Society in every form is a blessing,
but government at its best is but a necessary evil

- Thomas Paine

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Illegal Immigrants [Re: daimyo]
    #5518285 - 04/15/06 08:45 AM (18 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

daimyo said:
1. They are not "undocumented workers".  They are criminals and deserve to be treated as such.

2. If they go, America will not fall to bits.  Contrary to what some of these asshole talking heads might tell you, Americans will do the jobs they are stealing.  So far today I've seen two roofing crews, and a landscaping crew, compromised of legal citizens.  These are the jobs that "nobody else will do" :rolleyes:

3. Illegal immigrants are part of the reason wages are stagnant.  They work for less, so companies don't have to pay a reasonable wage.

4. Any company that hires an illegal immigrant should be fined 2% of their annual earnings per head for the first 3, and 5% per head for each thereafter.

5. Protesting in the streets, waving Mexican flags is despicable.  You came to America to steal money, but that wasn't enough.  Now you have to march and disrespect the opportunities afforded to you by blatantly displaying your aversion to assimilation.

In closing, :flipthebird:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleAliceDee
-L S D-
Male
Re: Illegal Immigrants [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #5724481 - 06/07/06 08:58 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

personally i hope the illegal stay in America... only because they work for cheap and Im in contruction management and that only means MORE MONEY FOR ME.... VIVOS LOS MEXICANOS

InvisibleAliceDee
-L S D-
Male
Re: Illegal Immigrants [Re: AliceDee]
    #5724485 - 06/07/06 09:00 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

the wages are only stagnant if you WANT TO DO THEIR JOB!!! who the fuck wants to do that much labor?

Offlinetripstr
somewhere sometime
Re: Illegal Immigrants [Re: daimyo]
    #5725495 - 06/08/06 01:20 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

daimyo said:
1. They are not "undocumented workers".  They are criminals and deserve to be treated as such.

2. If they go, America will not fall to bits.  Contrary to what some of these asshole talking heads might tell you, Americans will do the jobs they are stealing.  So far today I've seen two roofing crews, and a landscaping crew, compromised of legal citizens.  These are the jobs that "nobody else will do" :rolleyes:

3. Illegal immigrants are part of the reason wages are stagnant.  They work for less, so companies don't have to pay a reasonable wage.

4. Any company that hires an illegal immigrant should be fined 2% of their annual earnings per head for the first 3, and 5% per head for each thereafter.

5. Protesting in the streets, waving Mexican flags is despicable.  You came to America to steal money, but that wasn't enough.  Now you have to march and disrespect the opportunities afforded to you by blatantly displaying your aversion to assimilation.

In closing, :flipthebird:

yes, i agree :grin:

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
Re: Illegal Immigrants [Re: tripstr]
    #5725633 - 06/08/06 02:41 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

1. Its not AMERICA(that includes Mexico and Canada) we are called the United States of America.
2. We're the only place that they can break a law and get rewarded for it.
3 If Mexico is such an shit hole why don't they make it better?
4 I bet they wonted stand up to there government.

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

InvisibleAliceDee
-L S D-
Male
Re: Illegal Immigrants [Re: Brainiac]
    #5727684 - 06/08/06 05:31 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Brainiac said:
1. Its not AMERICA(that includes Mexico and Canada) we are called the United States of America.
2. We're the only place that they can break a law and get rewarded for it.
3 If Mexico is such an shit hole why don't they make it better?
4 I bet they wonted stand up to there government.

1. No shit how does this support your arguement?
2. Bullshit, they break the laws all the time in Mexico (drug traffiking) and its highly rewarded...
3. You could say that about EVERY third/second world country...
4. Huh?

your guys's arguements are very weak..

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Loc: Amerika
Re: Illegal Immigrants [Re: AliceDee]
    #5741117 - 06/12/06 09:46 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

So if I cheat on my taxes for 1-5 years then I should go to jail but if I cheat on my taxes for more than 5 years I am all of a sudden not a criminal?

--------------------
ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.

There is such emotion in the distortion.

Offlinemack_tasticlies
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Illegal Immigrants [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5741813 - 06/12/06 01:22 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DoctorJ said:
gotta support daimyo on this one. he's right.

although personally, I am far more bothered by the political power of Mexican immigrants than the illegal workers.

imagine if all these ignorant masses got citizenship and started voting in the same kind of crooked politicians that fucked up Mexico.... ugh, and they'd probably elect the Pope president...

couldn't have said it any better. Its is also about a lot more than just Mexicans, stroll through South Florida. Let them get pissed and take back their countries, we took ours away from the British. It took little chutzpah, but we got It done.

It is also a fairly common misconception, the illegals get paid far more than 2 dollars an hour.

Here in North Carolina, we have the fastest growing population of illegal workers in the country, mostly Mexxers and Dominicans. I have lost a few good paying jobs, 15 per hour to a Mexican worker who would work for 11, it is fucked up. Also almost 90 percent of kitchen staff is now comprised of illegals, making decent money whilst preventing the Legals the opportunity to work there.

Let them Go home and take their country back.

Offlinemack_tasticlies
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Illegal Immigrants [Re: mack_tasticlies]
    #5741838 - 06/12/06 01:30 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

There is going to be a Mexican Revolution, scary huh?

main weapon, jalepeno spray in your ojos amigos

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale