Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblemr crisper

false guides
    #569835 - 03/04/02 06:26 PM (22 years, 29 days ago)

well ive had my experiences too, regarding which i have no strong opinions. it may be my imagination, it may not be, it may be both.
but after reading reports on this board, i remembered 2 books which give warnings on such experiences.
david goddard - the tower of alchemy
"too many channelled teachings are accepted as gospel in many esoteric, new age and spiritualistic circles, based on the illustrious identity of their source....this reflects the same ego game as celebrity worship and name dropping in high society, just moved up one level. and, of course, its all presented in nice spiritual wrapping paper to make the hearers feel really special and evolved......they will give away their homes, their families, their integrity, will happily kill other people or themselves, if only some highly evolved aliens are there waiting to beam them up to a passing comet"

edwin steinbrecher - the inner guide meditation
"false guides....are often known figures from your own reality...or figures from your fantasy system eg entities claiming to be from outer space or other galaxies"

mostly my experiences in such areas have been beautiful and, i feel, fruitful. i guess the true outcome of such experiences will be known in time.
when i make contact i follow 3 simple rules
a true teacher never flatters, never demands anything from me and never commands me to do anything, as soon as 1 of these 3 occurs i break contact....or at least i become very guarded.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: false guides [Re: mr crisper]
    #569875 - 03/04/02 07:09 PM (22 years, 29 days ago)

"too many channelled teachings are accepted as gospel in many esoteric, new age and spiritualistic circles, based on the illustrious identity of their source....this reflects the same ego game as celebrity worship and name dropping in high society, just moved up one level. and, of course, its all presented in nice spiritual wrapping paper to make the hearers feel really special and evolved......they will give away their homes, their families, their integrity, will happily kill other people or themselves, if only some highly evolved aliens are there waiting to beam them up to a passing comet"

Hmmmm, who else on this board has been constantly putting out this message?

when i make contact i follow 3 simple rules
a true teacher never flatters, never demands anything from me and never commands me to do anything, as soon as 1 of these 3 occurs i break contact...

My Dear mr crisper: False guides are not stupid and are quite hip to what's going on. Geeesh - now that you have posted The Three Laws of Contact Entity Discernment; ALL of the false guides are aware! Now what the hell do we do?

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineDivine_Madness

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: false guides [Re: Swami]
    #570206 - 03/05/02 02:38 AM (22 years, 29 days ago)

Be your own guide.
Not that this is more save, you could fool yourself just as easely. But a guide only serves to direct you in some way, right? Why not decide your own way, completely?

But maybe its an insane idea. I dont know much about guides and stuff, so...

--------------------
its all placebo

Invisiblemr crisper

#570825 - 03/05/02 07:21 PM (22 years, 28 days ago)

brother swami
maybe this thread is an indication that your efforts are bearing fruit.
ganbatte!

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#571092 - 03/06/02 12:15 AM (22 years, 28 days ago)

What the...*gasp* my heart, my heart *clutches chest* "Arrrggghhh!"

--------------------

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
    #572409 - 03/07/02 10:52 AM (22 years, 27 days ago)

My experience with guides has been purely negative.... Just recently I had a contract taken out on me and a "black archer" (smoke and shaddow being-complete with demon red eyes) tried to kill me.

It had followed me for three days, like a swat team sharp shooter waiting for his chance. I know this might sound like I'm just making fun but it was real. Spirit guides avoid me.... The only ones I've encountered are the ones who are trying to kill me or kill those close to me.

Invisiblemr crisper

Re: false guides [Re: Tannis]
    #572768 - 03/07/02 06:08 PM (22 years, 26 days ago)

assuming youre not taking the piss.
do you have any idea why you attract/create such unhelpful types?
there are ways to protect yourself from such things and, no, im not talking about smith & wesson.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: false guides [Re: Tannis]
    #572796 - 03/07/02 06:48 PM (22 years, 26 days ago)

Seems that someone has been reading a little too much Carlos Castaneda lately...

--------------------

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
    #573468 - 03/08/02 01:54 PM (22 years, 26 days ago)

I have to admit, I am often the guy that people seek out when everything else has failed..... At other times, people avoid me... they're frightened.... I never asked for this.... It just happened to me..... I sense spirits, thoughts, etc everywhere and I'm a therapist, I don't have a personality disorder....

I keep these experience to myself and a close circle of friends. I have ministers, counselors, etc. that come to me out of the public eye for advice and help in situations where nothing else works..... My services are free. I cleanse homes, and assist people with spiritual problems....Its all kept confidential......

As far as why I attract the unhelpful types----I guess they don't like me helping and freeing people....and I do know how to protect myself----I've escaped many situations but have had strange occurrances that coincide with attacks----fires, deaths, strange accidents......

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
    #573473 - 03/08/02 01:56 PM (22 years, 26 days ago)

Only a couple paragraphs....then I lost interest.....

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale