Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinejustthiz
prozac über alles
Read while stoned or tripping
    #571583 - 03/06/02 01:04 PM (22 years, 27 days ago)

Tripping is it intense as it IS (according to many people) because the experience can be EXPERIENCED but not EXPLAINED, PUT IN WORDS or SEEN THROUGH ... it's the EDGE of thinking and that's why it feels like it's the most intens experience you can have in your life...
Trying to explain tripping is a never ending loop FOR SURE ... try it, and exactly this is what tripping feels like and what life seems to be while tripping...
The deepness of feelings of insight becomes so much deeper while tripping that it's almost too much to bear the NORMAL world while tripping
Your overloaded with deepness but WHAT an experience...
... etc... etc... you can go on on this forever...

These are my ramblings
Your comments are welcome!!! cya

Edited by justthiz (03/06/02 01:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRandolph_Carter
НơĻ?ĢΉō

Loc: Shroomery B-list.
Re: Read while stoned or tripping [Re: justthiz]
    #572174 - 03/07/02 01:28 AM (22 years, 27 days ago)

Tripping is a mindstate that cna put together go knows what into a significant meaning, and if you can write down or remember what you thought, i feel its worth the scrutiny to go over, if only to remind yourself that the experience that is life is neverending, and can only really be understood or experienced on the cusp of thought....which is why its so hard to find enlightened people, in my opinion. Hell, mushrooms have been attributed (quite correctly) with the birth of religion, and that is almost the point you're trying to make. Life is a struggle, and if hallucinogens make it that much more comprehensible to you or others, by all means, experience and share. There's not much else we can do in this world. Stay frosty.

--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson

Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

OfflineVibra_Satori
Stranger
Loc: AUSTRALIA
Re: Read while stoned or tripping [Re: justthiz]
    #572343 - 03/07/02 09:17 AM (22 years, 26 days ago)

Consciousness is an infinite spectrum, which may move in any direction or non-direction we take it. The key to hightened awareness is to master the one you are in now. Remember if consciousness is infinite then in this realm you would not be able to decifer whether you were going left, right, up or down; (it's infinite in all direction) so if enlightenment exists it must exist across all planes of consciousness including the one in which so many of us are trying to escape from.

Love

--------------------
And the Shroom said unto its disciples, "Follow me for I am the way"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies