Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineprosnurfer
Stranger
Male

Loc: us, vermont , richmond
vermont shrooming, id help
    #5716529 - 06/05/06 08:28 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

hey fellow shroomers.. i live in vermont and have just started to pick up shrooming with my buddy. we have done some amounts of reasearch and such but are sitill in need of a id on this shroom type.

they are found in tall grass in a farm feild behind my house, primarly in cow crap or beside it, they have a black spore print(no pic sorry). They are and greyish to off white. Gills are a greyish to a sometimes blueish, and about 5 to 7 inches when growen. they bruse a dark purple and some can have a little white around the bottem of cap.

here are some pics of where they were found and what tehy looklike. please help me id them if u can, i tend to think they may be Copelandia Cyanescens. but i am not sure. i have not found much info on hallucinogenic shrooms in vermont and im hoping these are.

--------------------
the statement below is true
the statement above is false

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFeelers
Anti-Myth-Rhythm-Rock-Shocker
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of Oz
Re: vermont shrooming, id help [Re: prosnurfer]
    #5716624 - 06/05/06 08:45 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Nice pics - I believe that there is some mushroom that lives in similar locations to cyans that has "teeth" around the edge of the cap just as yours do.
I'll just say dont eat them until someone can confirm what they are.

For my money I dont think they are pan cyans -the teeth thing and they are supposed to go very blue - like this.....

Good job on the writeup any how. Hope that I'm wrong about them :laugh:

InvisibleMead

Re: vermont shrooming, id help [Re: Feelers]
    #5716802 - 06/05/06 09:28 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Pretty certain it's panaeolus sphinctrinus, not active

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies