Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineNacNac
journeyman
Liquid G??
    #571597 - 03/06/02 03:29 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

A friend of mine has liquid g and I wanted to know what it does and if its really bad for you etc... thx

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibletrendalM
point of inflection
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Liquid G?? [Re: NacNac]
    #571602 - 03/06/02 03:41 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Check out the GHB section on Erowid:

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ghb/ghb.shtml

--------------------
You're here because you know something.
What you know you can't explain,
But you feel it;
You've felt it your entire life.
That there's something wrong with the world.
You don't know what it is, but it's there....
Like a splinter in your mind...
Driving you mad.

OfflinePachanguero
    #571635 - 03/06/02 04:17 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

First off, I'm biased against GHB for my own personal reasons.

Eurowid's vault is an invaluable reference for this and other drugs. I'd read it first.

G feels a lot like being drunk, but without the clumsiness or slurred speech or foggy head. It's a little hard to explain, but in essence, it works like a CNS depressant (like alcohol, it depresses the central nervous system). Many people report being VERY horny and free with their speech.

G may burn your stomach. Some people report heartburn or ulcers after using for a long time.

Both the potency and your own body tolerance VARY A LOT! I can't stress this enough. Some people can drink a dozen hits of G and still not feel a thing; others can drink 1/2 a hit and be ready to pass out.

Please be careful. If you do try it, I recommend doing it in a private place with a sitter. I've seen 220 pound muscleheads at parties pass out into a G hole. It was especially embarassing when their friends can't even lift them to carry them out.

InvisibleFloydian
veteran
Re: Liquid G?? [Re: Pachanguero]
    #571736 - 03/06/02 06:45 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Okay you gave accurate info up until this remark:

Both the potency and your own body tolerance VARY A LOT! I can't stress this enough. Some people can drink a dozen hits of G and still not feel a thing; others can drink 1/2 a hit and be ready to pass out.

It does effect everyone different but the difference isn't that variable. It all depends on the dilution ratio of the liquid. Tolerance isn't going to vary that much from person to person. I've never seen someone who can take 12 caps and not feel anything while someone else is getting ripped from 1/2 a cap (assuming they both are using the same potency liquid).

I'd start with nothing more than a half-cap full just to be safe. Of course I have no idea how much GHB this guy is putting into his solution. Odds are its weak and you will need more.

Just remember that the difference between a recreational dose and a fall-out dose isn't that much.

Back in my GHB days one cap (the kind from a 20oz soda bottle) would get me nice and toasty. But if I took anymore than that within two hours of the first I'd pass the fuck out. Of course I knew the guy who was mixing it and he always made it exactly the same so i never worried about varying potency.

Just start low and once you've found a good dosage don't push any further because you will just end up going to sleep for about 4 hours. No one will be able to wake you up either. Thats how date rape happens.

Peace and be careful.

--------------------
Don't squeeze the pancake batter

Offlineiangato
enthusiast
Loc: maine, USAma
    #573108 - 03/08/02 02:12 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

if you don't mind drinking photography chemicals, go for it. personally, it wasn't anything special. my friends and i did it once, and that was it. my friend tj was in the back seat pretty much droolin on himself and we were all yellin his name. he didn't respond to anything until a coulpe of mins after it happened. it was the most lame drug i've ever done for the amount of shit that could happen to your health. adios. peace.

--------------------
a blurry dot dances among the shadows
bends the light
and fizzles into my pink and glowing mind

-ian gato

InvisibleFloydian
veteran
Re: Liquid G?? [Re: iangato]
    #573112 - 03/08/02 02:21 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

its actually quite safe and not unhealthful at all. Even if you go into a g-hole you aren't damaging your body. its very kind to the kidneys and is already in every cell of your body.

your friend just took a little too much.

GHB is not a photo chemical either. It occurs naturally in your body. It does take really nasty though. although i've heard of some forms that don't taste so bad.

--------------------

OfflineFina
Banana Spacegirl

Loc: Sydney, NSW, Australia
    #573187 - 03/08/02 04:27 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Whatever you do, it is very, very, very important to measure your dose. Don't guess doses, don't just take a swig out of the bottle whenever you feel like it, that's how you end up spewing/passing out/getting yourself killed. Make sure you find out how concentrated the liquid is. A very concentrated mixture could be 1g of GHB in 1ml of water. If you haven't got a way of measuring anything that small, dilute it 1:10, so you can use a regular medicine cup to measure the dose. And don't ever mix GHB with alcohol. Only a couple of drinks with G can be enough to make you pass out for several hours, and possibly stop breathing. Other than that, occasional use of GHB should be relatively safe, read up on erowid a bit.. it's really quite addictive so be careful. I think it's a pretty fun drug, not amazing, but very nice... i think it's a more pleasant, less messy alternative to alchol, and it's probably the best sex drug in existance. :smile: 

--------------------
"On the last day of your life,
Don't forget to die." -- Silver Jews

Edited by Fina (03/08/02 04:29 AM)

InvisibleFloydian
veteran
Re: Liquid G?? [Re: Fina]
    #573422 - 03/06/02 11:17 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

"and it's probably the best sex drug in existance. "

Amen to that! :smile:

--------------------

Offlineiangato
enthusiast
Loc: maine, USAma
Re: Liquid G?? [Re: Floydian]
    #573989 - 03/09/02 05:14 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

look on erowid a bit harder. you'll find that the chemicals that make up GHB are used in photochemical etching. adios. peace.

--------------------
a blurry dot dances among the shadows
bends the light
and fizzles into my pink and glowing mind

-ian gato

InvisibleFloydian
veteran
Re: Liquid G?? [Re: iangato]
    #578142 - 03/13/02 09:31 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Maybe some chemicals used in making GHB are also used in photo processes but I am almost positive that GHB itself is not used in any kind of photo processes.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience