Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleKerbouchardS
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Ryan's Ethnobotanical garden :) [Re: Kerr]
    #5509937 - 04/12/06 09:22 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Hey bro, work is my life. FOr just that short two weeks I had a bit of time off, and got most of my garden stuff done.
RIght now, and am sitting back, watching it grow. It's growing so fast, and I don't do much work on it. I really want to, trust me.
I wish I did not have to work, and still have money :0
Detailed update to come.
BUMP

--------------------
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
Re: Ryan's Ethnobotanical garden :) [Re: Kerbouchard]
    #5510915 - 04/13/06 01:40 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Hey man, long time no see, good to hear that your garden is doing well.

I went to my grandma's today to borrow her roto-tiller and she ended up giving it to me. I just have to mow her lawn and pull some weeds, sweet deal if you ask me.

It's one of those lightweight ones, so its no problem to just carry it up the hill, although I need to stop once to catch my breath. I got almost the entire garden tilled today, it felt good, its starting to look like something.

Im thinking tomorrow I will finish off the tilling and see if my buddy will give me a hand with his truck to grab my free lumber. Might even start to work on the fence.

Bye for now

:peace:

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

#5525236 - 04/17/06 02:18 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Bumpity bump!

Hey all, the garden is now completely tilled, it looks amazing, like a real garden now.
I have some tomatillo seeds that finally germinated, they must have been old because I only got about 4 to sprout, ah well better than none. My yellow pear tomatoes all came up on the same day and look identical :smile:.

Total seedling/plant count as of today.
Hot peppers(5 varieties)- 54
Tomatoes(4 varieties)- 55
Tobacco(rustica)- 24
Tobacco(hybrids)- 6 so far, just planted them
Basil(regular and thai)- 24
Ground Cherries- 6
Marijawanna- 1 large indica, 30 clones, 4 AK48 seedlings, 6 flowering females
..and a partridge in a pear tree.

I went up the road today and snagged some of my free fencing materials, got about 20 nice 8 foot planks, pulled all the nails and got them in the sun to dry out a bit. Im dreading the thought of having to carry them up the hill soon.

I really need to find my charger to take some pictures of the garden now, it really looks great, I was even able to level it out a tad bit with the tiller. Anyway thats about it for now, pictures to come :smirk:

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"

InvisibleKerbouchardS
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#5526301 - 04/17/06 06:49 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Hey bro, I got promoted to general manager(last week), and since then(actually, weeks before then, while I was busting ass to prove myself), my garden life became almost zip.

A few updates, today I realized I had about 100 volunteer echinecha plants, that I was unable to identify when they were so little. I was really excited to see some third generation seedlings.

Also, check out my poppy thread, I have some poppies in full out flower.

In other news, my snow peas are three feet tall, and covered in pretty white blossoms. I love snow peas, I will have a ton of fresh peas within two weeks.

Other news let's see: I've been harvesting fresh mescline lettuce for weeks.
Fresh salad, every day, whenever I want :crazy2:

My rustica died back, but it ALL CAME BACK.
That's right, I thought it all died, but the roots survived, and they came back two times stronger.

My poppies are growing fast, and all my others herbs are too.
I wish I could post a pic.
I will soon.

You better KNOW that I will have some pics of my poppies, imagine five inch tall plants, with flowers...haha.

Glad to hear you're still hanging in, I planted a few tomatoes, but I bought them from the store.
I want to garden more, I want to garden ALL DAMN DAY.

Cya around bro

--------------------

InvisibleKerbouchardS
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#5526994 - 04/17/06 09:09 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Sorry the first post was so scattered.
Silly me, plants have an internal clock, that apparently can't be controlled by sunlight alone( when regarding poppies). Hanky told me poppies flower after 100 days, no matter what. Which makes perfect sense because I planted them in December.
It's awesome

I will soon have the means, to never work except for the universe and myself for the benefit of all.
Gardens and management, it all makes sense, the perfect harmony for which I was always meant.
Saturn draws the moon to raise the crops just with the right monsoon.
Hurricanes cast some pine needles to My patches where the passion lays.

In summary of the above allusion statements, nature rocks.
Synergy anyone? One plus Nature= THREE UP
Turns out things came alive, even when I left them to die.

It applies to my life greatly, even when I leave myself to die, somethings till holds my head high, I wonder why, and I keep praying for rain, and sometimes when it comes wondering why.
Look what nature took from me, and gave me.

--------------------

InvisibleKerbouchardS
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#5531347 - 04/18/06 09:43 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

It turns out hundreds of my poppies are blooming, apparently they can flower with plants as small as 3 inches tall with 4 nodes. One flower per plant it's a beautiful thing, for now it's a learning experience.
In other news I've discovered oral quid in very monitored doses for a s hort period of time is an effective alternative to the smoking crave. It can be really toxic( deadly to be exact) if OD'ed
Bus my rustica plants are booming.
Three of my peppers survived.
At every node, where two leaves grew, four leaves are coming out, darker and stronger than ever.
My spinach fucking sucks! JK, it's awesome, poor stuff, Popeye would be mad at me. Turns out companion planting I did the exact opposite of everything I should have.
Companion planting is truly a great skill to use, I need to study more. It's hard when you try to grow 30+ specimens in aconcentrated space.
More peppers to come, I dosed up yesterday with a jalapeno Tabasco chicken and tomato melt with a slice of bacon :drooling:

--------------------

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Re: Ryan's Ethnobotanical garden :) [Re: Kerbouchard]
    #5532072 - 04/19/06 12:41 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Hey bro, glad to hear your plants survived. I got out in the yard today and did a bit of cleaning up in one of the planters. Pulled some weeds, added some promix and peat moss, then sprinkled some sunflower, poppy and tobacco seeds around. Also planted some random bulbs that my mom gave me to go along with some of the ones that were already in there.
I have a shit load more sunflower seeds, so I am going to go buckwild with them around the house, they are so nice to look at and you dint have to worry about them.

How tall are your tobacco, how many sets of leaves. My furthest one along has the 3 set out and is pushing out the 4th, getting quite big and growing more everyday.

The poppy plots that Mitch and I started have not yet had any action besides the deer tromping right through them. I planted about 30 seedlings up there a couple days ago, I couldn't even find one :sad:
Ah well, like you said its all a learning experience.

We have some rooted cannabis clones now, maybe a 2/3 of the total taken have rooted so far, in a couple days I will give them a little shot of root stimulator.

I gave some of the stimulator to my New Yorker tomatoes and in a couple day they were pumping out nice white, thick roots from the peat pucks, I need to get them into pots.

Planted the 4 AK48's that sprouted, the Durban's have yet to show any since, I'm thinking they may have been old or no good, we did find 2 broken seeds in the bag. I think they were freebies with Nirvana orders anyhow. The AK's stretched a bit, but I got them buried a little deeper in the pots to compensate.

Our large indica female has been vegging out for a long time now, she evens get to go outside on the nice days, like today :smile: I put her inside the little pvc greenhouse. We have been training the shit out of her, its gonna be a freak of a plant when its all said and done.

Well thats about all I can think of for now, I might get ambitious tomorrow and haul my fence posts up the hill :confused: But I dint know yet :smile:

--------------------

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
Re: Ryan's ethnobotanical kindergarten :) [Re: Kerr]
    #5533022 - 04/19/06 10:09 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

dont worry bout the poppies, its only rained a few times, they have lots of time. youll see them pretty soon now.

I remember waiting for sprouts last year, wondering if they would ever come up. remember, we did disturb them into the ground, that makes them take a wee bit longer, but they come up better and less get eaten by ants.

now you see what i meant when i told you the peat pucks probably wouldnt work. the transplant just kills them

Edited by Mitchnast (04/20/06 12:23 PM)

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Re: Ryan's pooper gowging :) [Re: Mitchnast]
    #5537175 - 04/20/06 11:02 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Bump for 4/20! :grin: :bigblunt:

--------------------

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Re: Ryan's pooper gowging :) [Re: Kerr]
    #5715005 - 06/05/06 01:23 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Hello everyone, it had been quite a long time since I updated.

Things in my garden are going nicely, my fence is 2/3 the way up and I have dug at least half the planting holes. This weekend I was thinking of making the big step and sticking them in the ground. We have been getting a couple nights of cold weather still so I have been hesitant.
I was at my grandmas place yesterday and cleaned out her shed. I got a few more hoes, shovels, a scythe, a nice sized pump sprayer, some bone meal and sevin, plastic pots a weed puller. Her neighbors garden is looking amazing, he has done them for the past couple years and I cant believe how large his tomatoes are now. I'm soo jealous, but they are further south and at a lower elevation, so he got them out nice and early.
My plant count is still about the same, I gave a couple tomatoes and basil to my parents. Mitch gave me a beauty of a Salvia cutting for my birthday, not to mention ~5 grams of some handpicked Pan Subs :grin:

I received my package from the Free Ethno Seed thread the other day, some Mimosa Hostilis, poppies and some Chinese lantern. Mitch and I are going to try and get something to happen with the MS, anyone have any suggestions.

Our first crop of herb finished quite nicely and we now have 25 plants in the back greenhouse awaiting their day to be planted in the ground. From small clones to a very very large mother Indica, it is gonna be a nice season :bigblunt:

I just thought I would take a bit of time and update you all, I really need to get some pictures taken of the garden, it looks simply amazing.

Anyway, thats all for now, enjoy your day :sun:

--------------------

InvisibleDexter_Morgan
Towlie's Mentor
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: higher than you
Re: Ryan's pooper gowging :) [Re: Kerr]
    #5715873 - 06/05/06 05:06 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

:getstoned:

--------------------
Uncleluke, getting his assbeat, then he tries to delete it
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6355469#Post6355469
Tomato-Faced Banez
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5933438#Post5933438
Dexter's Thesaurus
beer = guinness
smoke = vaporize
pubers = reasons to be pro-choice

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Re: Ryan's pooper gowging :) [Re: Dexter_Morgan]
    #5718697 - 06/06/06 12:00 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Right back at ya ShroomDr :bigblunt:

My bro and I went for a little bomb in his new truck last night and found an access road at the top of the property. So we are heading out today to get the rest of my fence wood and then driving it up, its going to be a hell of alot easier than hauling them up the hill. My camera is charged so I will get some pictures for you all to gander at :grin:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals