Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBrakkie
Myself
Loc: Rotterdam... The City of ...
My first shroom trip
    #5713965 - 06/05/06 05:01 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

So here's my tripreport. I'll try to explain everything that happened but it's really hard to do so...

I took the mushrooms with a friend of mine and we both took 1,5 grams (15 grams fresh) only he took them 25 minutes after me. After about half an hour I felt a little sick in my stomach but didn't care a whole lot about it and just let it fade away. It got worse till 45 minutes after ingestion. It suddenly left and I suddenly felt amazed by everything around me. The grass seemed greener en the sky seemed to turn more red then it already was. There were clouds in the air that were starting to form small patterns. They started to play with eachother and we both just looked at the sky for nearly half an hour. About 1,5 hour after ingestion I suddenly felt the need to talk and asked my buddy if he felt like talking too. He didn't, not yet at least. So I just layed there and thought about some stuff on my own. I was thinking about my brother and how our relationship is going right now. Things have gone kinda rough lately and we had a couple of fights and I was just wondering if I was too hard on him at times. So I asked K (my buddy) if I had been too rough and he just answered: "no not at all, I understand that you have had some fights with him and it's not you to blame" so I felt at ease but still kinda sorry for my brother. So I tried to send him a text message telling him that I was sorry for acting a lil dumb lately but I was unable to do so. I quit soon after trying since I was just unable to do it.
Then K started opening up and talking as well and we started have an awsome conversations and discussed everything that we had experienced lately. Our increase in weed usage, shrooms, my brother, girlfriends, parents and life in general. It was really cool to finally talk to him like that since I never really had the chance since he's very introverted. Not that I care about that but it is hard for me to talk to him.
Then we decided that we should make a landmark. Something to remember us of this night and all the nights that will come in the future. So I said: "Let's cut down a small tree, each time we have a night that we will remember for the rest of our lives we'll cut one down just to remember us that we were there and had a night that we'll never forget". He agreed and said this is what will be special for the 2 of us. This is going to be something that nobody else will know and this is what will make this friendship truly special.
So I walked over to pick a small tree and cut it down. Funny thing was that right when it dropped down I hear a man scream "come here" so I thought he was talking to me so I ran like mad but K just laughed his ass off and I just asked him "why are you laughing" and he just replied "he was talking to his dog". Yeah that turned out to be pretty fun afterwards 
I asked K if he wanted to go for a little walk and he agreed. Funny thing was that we didn't want to walk on the path (which were stones) but we just walked a meter next to it since the grass felt so much more comfertable. 
After about 4 hours after ingestion we decided to go for a little bike ride and we ended up driving 1,5 hour around the neighboorhood just staring at the homes and trees that were there.

There were also some things that I noticed and couldn't really fit into the story so here it goes.
-I just LOVED to smoke and I smoked a packet of smokes that night and didn't even care. I only had rolling tobacco left afte rmy packet was empty but I was unable to roll a cig at the time so I accepted that and didn't smoke anymore. If I still had cigs from a packet left I'm sure I'd have smoked more.
-Playing with stuff was awsome! I just played for half an hour with my cig or with some sticks that you can eat. Don't know what they're called but they're hard from the outside and have peanutbutter on the inside. Just swirling them around in front of my face looked awsome.
-We just had a REALLY bad craving for some hash. We also tried to call up a friend of mine to bring us some but he didn't answer. In the end I think it was the best thing but boy did we crave for some at the time 

Hope you like it and if there are any questions just ask.  :mushroom2:

--------------------
"This combines the good sides of every other drug with none of the bad. This is the ultimate luxury, the flawless wisdom-pleasure hit. More mellow and cozy than heroin, but you don't nod out. I feel more alive and wired and energetic than with speed, but not jangly. Its got the blast of cocaine, but it lasted ten times longer."

"Going to the grave without ever having a psychedelic experience is like going to the grave without ever having sex. That means you will die before even becoming an adolescent." -Terence Mckenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag