Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Media as black magick/brainwashing.
    #5713571 - 06/05/06 12:29 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

If you take millions of people and elicit their deepest, darkest fears, casting them upon milions of other people.....

You have a tremendous amount of psychic energy being channeled at direct targets. Targets such as Iraq and Afghanistan. Regardless of the reality of Iraq and Afghanistan, if you have control of people's fear (and therefore hatred) and channel it thusly toward a specific location...... war follows.

Much entirely like the notions of magick, don't you think?

I mean you have the TV. The TV has everyone under its many different spells.... but one facet in particular that the TV uses upon its society is the spell of fear. Fear of death. It needs to charge this emotion now and then to keep it fresh in the publics mind... sometimes with grand rituals such as nine one one .....

once done...... the ONLY thing necessary is to simply paint a location in people's minds. They HAVE to get rid of this fear..... they have to in fact, channel the resulting hatred somewhere else.

The location that the TV gives will eventually receive all the bad vibes of the entire audience who was conditioned through fear to displace it there.

The news through extremely selective covering of stories and ignorance of all other stories provides an outlet for these forces. It does not matter what the news is about, all that matters is that you have a target. You don't even need a person as an actual scapegoat.

Basically all you have is two incidents... the charging of a "sigil" (or maybe my understanding is not right to use that as a metaphor) in this case..... nine one one.....

and then you have a target for ALL the PSYCHIC ENERGY....

for example it does not have to be used for war. It could have been used for world peace. Crazy? Well no I mean... what if all the media said "these are the most trying times ever, we have to be like Jesus and turn deep love upon our neighbors." and what if they constantly aired stock footage of peaceful Muslims crying over the deaths of the world trade center?

Okay or what if they just wanted to build a giant wall around the country? That's what they would start talking about.

Now of course this is all simple politics it is just that it is made so much simpler by television.

You literally have a charge that is ingrained completely and totally into EVERYONE'S MINDS, INSTANTLY.... and then you just need to gather up all the energy received by this daring show of cinematography (and that's what nine one one was, because frankly, it was a very aesthetic operation regardless of who pulled it off, designed to be very very flashy, very very symbol laden.... even the using of the number 11 by 9 plus 1 plus 1 and all those other things.... very showy... very sigil like almost......) and you need to take the energy and dispalce it somewhere.

It could have theoretically been used for just about anything....

black magic though by far if there is such a thing.

What do you all think? I don't suppose I can just sit on these ideas and keep them to myself......

Peace to America.
Peace to the world.

Part of the hate game is hating the powers that be too... if you hate them they still get to reap your energy and use it to their advantage....... if you love them then what? What kind of an enemy is Jesus? The kind of enemy that unites millions in his name and sparks peace... and he's already been persecuted.... be Jesus's ...... but speak freely and openly.

peace. not hate. not violence. not revolution. not civil war.

It's really the only way. Any other way we are fucked. And if peace doesn't work at least we'll be fucked as good people.

so basically we have sigil and mantra, based upon my understanding.
mantra coming in many different variants, but died to the initial charge of energy.... in our case this energy was fear. other energies can be elicited. sexual energies are constantly eaten up and vampired by the TV... but they are simply targeted at consumer goods (and the advertising is indeed effective... why is Aze such a popular spray? Because they pioneered the "get instantly laid with our product" ads... and everyone else is just an imintator) so you have sexual energy charged in moderate proportions, repeated as the mantra "axe".

"axe" becomes a sexual mantra (and their commercials are kind of hto aren't they)

You take energy from millions and you divert it elsewhere.

I think perhaps "vicarious" has new meaning to me.

I hope you guys get my references to magick... it really seems that way in the most literal sense possible.

If LOVE were on TV, we'd be really close to world peace, don't you think? But ooops look out child kidnappers on the loose? Find out how soda can give YOU cancer!!!! Bum bum bum... Jack Bauer .....

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Edited by leery11 (06/05/06 12:36 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDeviate
Re: Media as black magick/brainwashing. [Re: leery11]
    #5713627 - 06/05/06 12:47 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU4t9O_yFsY&search=bush%20wolves

there is the ad i wanted to show you before. it doesn't relate as much to this thread but i think it's still relevant.

OfflineTelepylus
Babyman
 User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Re: Media as black magick/brainwashing. [Re: Deviate]
    #5713668 - 06/05/06 01:08 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

it's true yea.
you can view the tv, or radio, or computer, as all just an extension of your own mind.
everything you tune into, you amplify or magnify through your organism, your conscious life.
it is like you're dreaming, and you can decide where you want the dream to go- do you wanna check out the chicks tits, or watch a nature show, or basketball or comedy?

i believe that if you hear some crazy bullshit in your mind about some bird flu or something, just change the channel to something beautiful

because you are a microcosm of that huge world.
don't get sucked into the gross fear game, like fear factory, lol

television and movies are both extremely powerful forces on our planet, the way they network consciousness into huge shapes of mutual understanding between people, and focusing ideas in unique patterns.

i've had some of the craziest experiences of my life while tripping and watching tv.
synchronicites that seem absolutely impossible.

like imagine you are watching this boring movie on one channel that is kinda gross and stupid.
then you decide to change the channel and all along you were missing your favorite show.
the ability to do that is called "finding Right Time/Right Place"
and as long as you keep sharp on finding your proper spacetime position, you don't ever have to worry about black magick forces.

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: Media as black magick/brainwashing. [Re: Telepylus]
    #5714497 - 06/05/06 11:12 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

like imagine you are watching this boring movie on one channel that is kinda gross and stupid.
then you decide to change the channel and all along you were missing your favorite show.
and as long as you keep sharp on finding your proper spacetime position, you don't ever have to worry about black magick forces.

This is a funny phenomenon. It's almost akin to gaper's delay- when there is a bad accident on the SIDE of the highway (all roads are still clear) Traffic becomes backed up to stop and go for MILES before the accident site, simply because people slow down to look at the misfortune of others.

As a result, everyone ends up late to where they were going (off timing), some probably under tremendous stress because of the delay.

Then take Leery's model and imagine how many hundreds of people passing by are generating negative feelings, sending the people in the accident, negative energy with thoughts like, Bummer for that dude, that sucks, what an idiot, etc.

Interesting topic to examine, how easily something can work up negative thinking and emotion and then how it can all get funneled and directed into a target. Energy flows where attention goes. How much of it do we make toxic before we send it off.

It's like people can become mini toxic nuclear missile launchers.:lol:

Humans become their own worst enemies when they give into generating hate, anger and frustration, then direct it at each other. Psychic weaponry and warfare indeed. :tongue:

We can become more aware of ourselves being sucked into that model and turn it around. If you are reading this, lets start with just taking today to become more mindful of how this model works and see if we catch ourselves being sucked into it. At that point you can turn it around.

If your eye catches something with the potential to generate toxic pollution in yourself, don't give in it it. resort to the space and place of your highest good, and then, send that good healing energy off instead. Stop to pay more attention to the good things happening and send your good energy into charging those up.

If everyone, were able to live in that way, I think we could eradicate war, poverty and dis-ease overnight.

Even when you look at images of starving people. We feel "bad" for them don't we? Then thinking of them, looking at the image, we are sending them those bad feelings, probably coupled with thoughts of, Oh, look at those poor starving people. They must be in so much suffering. In doing so, we are feeding them bad feelings, and energetic support for their being poor and in suffering.

In the least, when hit with images, stories and events that have the potential to generate bad feelings, we can turn from them before the process starts.

In the most, we can use that as an opportunity to generate more good feelings, as in, being thankful, thats not us, one less misfortunate person in the world, and then send them, the good energy in the appreciation of the good to help UPLIFT them  vibrationally so they can more easily come into harmonic resonance with the good stuff and start getting connected with that reality.

Important topic to be raising awareness on Leery. :thumbup:

The thing to remember is that, people don't give into it the machine on purpose. Most don't even realize that's what they are doing or thats there's another way, to get it to work for the highest good of all.:yesnod:

If some malevolent force did set it up, how funny if it starts seeing us use it for peace, good will and harmony.

If the model/system itself is just a neutral part of how energy generation and exchange works in the universe (no malevolence behind it (best to believe that), and through free will we can choose how we use it, we can be using it much more wisely then we have been.

There are those who naysay and have doubt about how the planet can experience a significant shift for the better in a short period of time.

It doesn't take everyone to become mindful on their own. Individuals are powerful. It is said that ONE person, generating a powerful output of universal love, can effect 40,000 others at least open to it(energetically)

If just 1/40,000 of the planets population does this daily, the tides can be turned much more quickly.

We know that when we are down, positive people we are open too can have an uplifting effect on us. There is something to it.

Think of the places you walk into where you say, "This place feels so depressing and others where you feel, charged and uplifted being in them. Same with being in the presence of certain people.

Individuals are powerful and can have a positive effect on more then just themselves and their own lives.

Take this post topic. It could serve as a shroomery media event of its own to generate hate of the news media to be targeted towards the news media. That will only Charge and strengthen its power to keep pumping out more powerful yuck back at us.

Stop it right here. In the least, feel neutral about it, turn your attention away and send them nothing, OR feel happy and thankful for all of the good in your life and send them that energy, so they report more good back at us.

:peace: :heart:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineSprings
Mine(d)
Male User Gallery

Loc: sky hi
    #5714539 - 06/05/06 11:24 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

<This is not the regular poster, but their roomie, I read this post and had to reply but not having my own accoung yet...>

I agree whole heartedly with your thoughts on psychic energy and how our beliefs and intentions shape those energies as they go out into "the world" and affect other people.

There's a comic book called ABC (America's Best Comics) Special #1 that came out in 2006. ABC is written by one of the most popular, and in my opinion the best, comic writers: the mystic and philosopher Alan Moore. In it there is a simple story about war with a simple moral. It shows how if every one in the world was unwilling to pick up a gun, if we just put down our wheel barrow and stopped pushing the war machine, that it wouldn't exist. That if every person on the planet agreed realised that there is never an excuse or reason that will be powerful enough to convince you to wage violence on someone else, that violence will disappear. Some may say that this is silly, "what if someone was trying to kill you, would you be violent then?" I still say no because courage comes from standing up for what you believe in even if you're going to be hurt or even killed for it. The power is all within.

Nikoli

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Media as black magick/brainwashing. [Re: Springs]
    #5714681 - 06/05/06 12:00 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

from my cold, dead hands.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Media as black magick/brainwashing. [Re: kotik]
    #5714834 - 06/05/06 12:33 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Telepylus said:

i've had some of the craziest experiences of my life while tripping and watching tv.
synchronicites that seem absolutely impossible.

Yes...... me too :x
Quote:

Telepylus said:

Now I'm very intruiged ! I've experienced and thought about this but not much.... what do you mean? Do you mean this for TV? Like thinking "man I sure want to see ......" and then it's on right when you want to see it.... or do you mean generalized to life?

The problem with TV is even if you are watching a good show you have the problem of the commercials which detune your brain from being able to think its own thoughts, and you have the constant steady pacing that television shows tend to follow which messes with your brainwaves.

jiggy I have unrelentless hate for the television.... you suggest watching it and sending it good vibes? The thing is a news reporter may be a person that you can do that with.... but commercials are giant mosquitos that are constantly biting your brain. You cannot send them love because they have no higher purpose whatsoever and they are incessantly draining. If you send them neutrality it probably means you are watching them, which means that you are polluting your mind with useless bullshit....

I understand that since I speak negatively there is the flip side. A person who enjoys television and watches all the commercials intently may find enjoyment.. like "Man that girl is cute... she's real nice" and "oohhh haha that car insurance commercial made me giggle"

so yeah..... then my question is..... is that good or bad that they enjoy commercials? Good that they aren't caught up in intolerance like I, bad that they are accepting subliminal messages as a form of entertainment, which often carry subtle agendas (and overt agendas in case of anti-drug commercials.)

and let's just breifly talk anti-drug. You know the one where all these random people keep putting a different shirt on this kid, and they say to be above the influence (of marijuana?) Well the thing is marijuana takes you OUT of the influence of other people and lets you form your own identity. Everything in that commercial is so completely and entirely truthful .... but it's not true about marijuana (it is about peer pressure I will concede) it is true about media influences....

they should be dressing him up like a rapper, a cowboy, a prep, a jock, a goth, a nerd..... and say "step back from these labels and just be yourself."

but isntead they are actually telling you what to do, and what to do is to conform and stay inside the matrix.

Well I don't know about drugs anymore, at all. They are tools and they can free you from society's traps though. And for this ..... to b e sent the exact opposite message, that a psychedelic like cannabis (or sub-psychedelic) actually makes you a loser conformist with no identity....

I don't like that.

It makes you a lsoer if you wannabe.... and many do. Many burn their brains out with it. It also makes you a freer person if you wanna be.

anyway ....

if tv were a human commercials would be all the times he's like "man i want to fuck you, you're so hot. " and "man you're such a loser because you don't a cool car and i do" and it's just all the shit and bile of the TV's brain.

it is from my perspective not possible to send love to the television with constant commercial interuption.

i sad to say send it hate. but that's because I do not choose to watch it but my family doesn't understand on a deep enough level what the TV is doing to them. Now of course there are some good commercials with happy uplifting music, but it still bothers me that they elicit happiness and peace in order to sell you a car... you know? But hey it's better than other forms of commercial advertising.

your example works great for real people, but television isn't real people... it's a psychic blabbermouth of a vampire, generally speaking. sometimes it gives you good things though, it depends.

Movies for example, you can expose yourself to the best movies ever... and be happy and uplifted... Amelie comes to mind...... and they can make you a better person.

But Amelie is say 80% love. Amelie with commercial interuptions is 5% love. Commercials strip the entertainment out of ANYTHING that you watch, leaving you with a damaged and unimportant product that you are better off not watching at all.

Especially, then, if this product is a movie. There is no emotional buildup possible. In fact that is what commercials do, they destroy the capacity to feel emotion because they constantly interupt.

They're a little goblin that screams in your ears and starts poking you every time you are about to reach a meditative state.... or to feel something.

They disarm.

Jiggy you are right about having to get onto the frequency of positive vibes. I closed the first post saying that. We have to send them peace. I just do not think one can feel peace or positivity if one is connected to the mainstream news, tv, and radio. I think their very nature is to keep us in low vibrations... which is why I don't think the TV warrants higher vibrations unless we get ahold of its airwaves and put them on there...

I think it's best to just cut it out of your life altogether and get as many people as possible unplugged.

Though there is My Name is Earl... that's good programming as far as I can tell. Simple but it has a great message and theme.

And did anyone watch the Lone Gonemun? That show warned of us 9/11 a year before it happened with a plot of airplanes being remote control flown into the WTC. Anyone remember that? You can find it by a google search "lone gunmen 9/11" or something like that and see the clip.

--------------------

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......

Edited by leery11 (06/05/06 12:40 PM)

OfflineTelepylus
Babyman
 User Gallery

#5715111 - 06/05/06 01:55 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

let me put it another way
everything living is connected by love
and fear and doubt is silly to anyone who knows God
yet we all act silly sometimes, that is our function, to sleep and forget and remember over and over again

you can view reality as between Heaven & Earth
you might be driving along a highway having negative thoughts, and you look out the window and see a dog get run over, and squished across the pavement, and you think to yourself "man i wish i hadn't of seen that"

if you are following the path with love and positivity, (right time/right place) your head would've been turned out the other window, where you would've seen a pretty girl picking daisies or something.

the same goes with tv and radio especially
because so many consciousness centers are focused in simultaneously forming a huge network through the bio-region

heaven and hell is happening simultaneously in the world, and your focus on things is exactly what is creating them.
scientific discovery, or discovery of anykind is pulling creation into existence, it's pulling the spirit into circumstance and events, into matter.
it's all about your perspective
your perspective is what is guiding this ship home

technology is nothing more than externalized merkaba fields,
living light externalized to handle enormous pressures pivotal to the proper functioning of the universe.

it seems silly that god would involve us with music and art and sports and tv and radio and movies and stuff like that
but it's true, and kinda funny and fun
God works in mysterious ways

--------------------

Law of Love

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#5715136 - 06/05/06 02:00 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

so you can connect to either Satan or God through the televisoin, and anything in between? I've kind of felt that way at times. In the midst of my worse drug tv experience completely and totally encountering all my conceptions of hell and hearing all the bad there were still messages... so strong.

For example the character Gob (Job!) in Arrested Development... I was like "God made this show for us because we are straying from him!" and the episode was about one of the characters encountering his biggest fears..... and it repeated twice without me noticing it because the guys had it recorded...... so the message really sunk it when i heard it the final time.

I mean the funny thing is TV is synchronicity.... its also a rather disturbing thing, too. Your insights are nice. I've forgotten how deep that experience was. 3 hours of not being able to think my own thoughts, just having them interact with every second of television programming, but coming in gaps of amnesia characteristic of pot.

So are you saying that television is only as malevolent or benevolent as we are? Because how you can factor in 9/11 and the news coverage.... for example? Was that all because of my reality (our reality) at the time? If I were a loving person would it not have happened?

How existential does it all go? Or is there evil stuff on there and you just have to find something better if it pops up?

It can and does and will communicate and speak to you through synchronicity.... I guess I've focused on the bad.

One time I knew Glycerine was about to play on the radio and when it did it made me so happy :smile:

the rabbit hole goes so deep though and it seems mainly malevolent. when you are in an altered state (or a young child) everything on that box is real and intense.

--------------------

Edited by leery11 (06/05/06 02:06 PM)

OfflineTelepylus
Babyman
 User Gallery

#5715237 - 06/05/06 02:21 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

in ancient times a shaman would stare into the fire to receive visions from the earthmind, the spiritvoices of the land, the world.

same thing happens today when you eat acid and stare at the tv.

and let's not forget, there is no Satan & God.
there is ONE GOD
and Satan is just the dark aspect of God as we view it from our human perspective.

naturally some people join with the darkness
and others with light
99% of people are neutral and stand idly by the whole time just watching things play out.

flipping stations

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#5715284 - 06/05/06 02:31 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

:lol: I think you miss understood. Lets break it down.....

Quote:

Leery said I have unrelentless hate for the television....

Did you miss the part where I said, "when you pay attention to something, you are sending it +/- energy and in the process, give it MORE of that vibrational power. You are currently feeding the hate machine every time you think and feel about your relentless hate for TV. In fact, you are feeding the vibration of hate energy into anyone reading this post when you say that.

See if you can step up to feeling neutral about it when it comes up and then, turn your attention else where.

When you have that pretty well mastered, next work at having the ability to rise above to your highest place of good, when first hit with a disturbing feeling when it comes to your attention. In this way, you stop adding to it more negative power. Right now, it is effecting you negatively and in the case of psychic warfare, it is kicking your ass leery. Its beating you and winning every time you indulge in your "relentless hate" for it.

Can you see that?

When in the vibrational place of your highest good, knowing, feeling , appreciating that you always surround yourself with positive influences, during the time your attention is still on (the idea of TV , until you put it elsewhere, you are now at least creating a resonance of positive influence, for it to come into harmony with, like how tuning forks work.

You're a prisoner of war right now. You don't even watch TV, and look at the hold it has on you and its ability to still generate hate from out of you.

You don't fight hate with hate. You don't fight bad media with bad media. You don't fight the selling of junk by selling more junk.

If you are going to fully understand how the game of psychic war fare is played, you have to study up on how vibrational resonant harmony works.

How do you get a bumb piano string, playing in discord, back to singing its beautiful true note? You don't use an out of tune tuning fork to tune it with do you? You use the tuning fork that resonates to the true note to bring it back into vibrational harmony with. 

Quote:

you suggest watching it and sending it good vibes?

Where did I suggest watching it? I never did that. I said, when it comes to your attention , either like in a discussion or you are watching it and you start feeling "disturbed", you can hold yourself as the tuning fork. Hold the positive affirmation and vision. If you feel you are being told to buy junk, hold the vision, of being thankful that you make wise buying decisions for your own general good well being and the planet.

Be the tuning fork to help them come into resonance with if you are going to bother tuning into the thought of TV or the TV itself.

More clear now?

I never said anything about being thankful or feeling good that people buy and sell junk and further ruin themselves, their lives and planets in the process. I never said feeling good about people being lazy, pissing their lives away watching the garbage on it as being something to love.

There is a difference of what the good is you move into. While you are thinking about the TV, you are sending it energy. It might as well be trans formative energy. Until you can master that, find a neutral zone and don't let yourself think about it all.

Quote:

The thing is a news reporter may be a person that you can do that with.... but commercials are giant mosquitos that are constantly biting your brain. You cannot send them love because they have no higher purpose whatsoever and they are incessantly draining.

They can't "bite your brain" if you don't allow them into your head.  Everything in the universe is vibrating matter, energy. All vibrating matter and energy can be transformed to vibrate faster or slower, with a positive or negative charge. This is extremely simple physics.

Angered emotions are hot, fast moving, as in, I am so heated at that guy or I am burning mad. Those you want to cool down, by slowing the energies movement down "vibrationally" (Jesus taught me this by the way, during a meditative healing session) he taught me how to freeze that stuff. Take it all and visualize yourself in the deep core of an ice berg until it stops moving and you cool yourself down.

( I though he was cuckoo because I had this idea at the time, (long time ago) that fast/raised vibrations were "good". He laughed and said to me, "Where do you think the expression "when hell freezes over" comes from. Then it clicked when I pictured people saying, "I'll be nice to you when hell freezes over".

Faster raised vibrations in themselves are not "good" or "bad". cooling/slowing down anger can be good, where cooling down, the warmth of love to a freeze is not so good.  What e-motions "energy in motion" is charged with (intention behind them) is what makes them negative or positive.

People can be uplifted, and raised into very destructive energy and action, like through the speech of a leader that moves his men into an attack, for conquest and domination over others.

In this sense, uplifting and raising others begets negative results.

Quote:

If you send them neutrality it probably means you are watching them, which means that you are polluting your mind with useless bullshit.

I watched a little bit of HGTV a few days ago, and learned how to better care for my gardens by using orange and banana peals as fertilizers for certain plants and some other neat and constructive stuff. Its not all useless bullshit. One can take responsibility for their energetic environment and what they choose to pay attention to and open themselves up too.

The world is spewing toxic energy pollution left and right. It's even being spewed all over the shroomery daily. I bet I could find a bunch in this forum, even in this thread.

At some point, one can choose to take response-ability to transmute what they expose themselves to as well. If not, you will either become dis-eased by it OR, end up withdrawing from the world to avoid it, living in isolation. Neither is a practical or healthy option.

Read up on alchemical transmutation. Barbara Marciniacks books cover this stuff VERY well. Start with Bringers of the Dawn and work your way up through them. She has four. The Pleaidians are brilliant teachers of this topic and of how physic warfare works and how to dodge bullets, heal what hits ya when you slip and left yourself vulnerable, how to create frequency shields to allow you to go and BE anywhere safely, and best of all how to become a refining plant for the pollution already out there and in you and how to help others learn to purify theirs back to clean, sweet smelling air before they release their energy.

They aren't here to help us by doing any of this for us. They are only here to help anyone who is ready to learn how to help themselves and become responsible care takers of themselves, their lives and the planet, and for them to then heal others learn how to better help themselves-not do for them or setting up any of that co-dependency stuff that makes it easier for people to remain il. Like the wife who keeps making excuses for her alcoholic husband.

Anyway, raising awareness on the toxic pollution coming out of the tele and media is a good thing, provided, you raise awareness at the same time on how to help heal it and counter its negative effects into positive ones.

If someone punches us and we punch them back, we now have two wounded people. No healing going on there.

If someone punches us and we walk away from them and avoid them, but hold hate and anger towards them and talk smack about them, we have allowed the toxic pollution into ourselves to create potential dis-ease and are also spreading the toxins to others as well.

If someone punches us, and we work to understand that something got the best of them and has them polluted, and forgive that because we understand how it happens, and then, walk away feeling good that it stopped there with us and didn't infect us, nor will we be spreading the dis-ease further, we made it to a cool place to be. Cool as in, hell froze over in that place.

Speaking of, in the guided healing mediation, he did more to help me with the understanding and forgiving part, and in that comes the warmth that then, melts the frozen stuff back to a comfortable, pleasantly warm and cozy body temperature. 

I posted the whole story before in here. Maybe I will again in MR&P. Great visualization technique he taught me for coming into universal oneness and harmony with life.

If you want to turn this into a rant and rave about how BAD TV is, how Bad others are who watch it and that it is something to fear and hate, I would say, you have just become a junk commercial, selling illness for the machine. :grin:

I ain't buying what your selling either, if fear and hate is what you are selling.:lol:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Media as black magick/brainwashing. [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #5715438 - 06/05/06 03:07 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

thank you jiggy, wise words.

here's my thing. i feel like i do not have control of my brains. I was at a protest once where we were doing a chant, and someone drove by and did another chant (and my method of protest was passive I tried to smile at every single person that taunted us and it was fun) and when he chanted, his chant overode my own "willpower" to continue chanting and slipped up my thoughts into confusion.

I feel like media has been infested in my head, for I constantly have songs stuck in me that just don't leave..... and the thing is songs are bridges to other people's minds... it's not like it's your mind that the song is in... they keep singing it to you through the radio right?

This kiss this KIISSSSSSSS
its perpetual motion
its a heavenly bliss
its ......

blah blah blah? Why Do I know this song? I haven't heard it in forever but it's stuck in my head. As a lesson to learn?

So jiggy this is really bad with commercials and television. It harms my brain and I don't like being around it. I feel like the only thing I can do is accept the noise and let it hurt me...

for instance yesterday my family sat down to eat and my dad likes to watch a lot of TV... so were just sitting in front of the TV and I was trying to stifle my hatred (because you are right and I know it is wrong and it just feeds the box my vitality) and I just kept noticing how overtly stupid the laugh tracks were, all the little nuances....

and basically put I realized that I was eating my food to the rhythmn of the noise of the television set, that I had not even been paying any attention to the fact that I was eating, and it really disturbed me because eating is a sacred thing. There are others starving to death and we are so unaware of our surroundings because we live in constant stimulated exposure to NOISE that we cannot even eat conscoiusly... we just shovel it in and our minds are elsewhere...

if someone starving to death had some of that lasagna it would have been the most treasured and holy experience for them to eat it.

This drives me mad!

I feel like my ability to focus has been greatly damaged, and that my mind is not my own. I feel like "my" mind is the mind of all the people on the radio and on the airwaves..... in some cases this may be good, as though I had a very hard time with an experience relating to Tool, I find genuine interest in his social messages and he seems to have a sharp and observant mind, except overly cynical and pessimistic (but perhaps that is his target audience)

But ....

television is part of the collective mind and its by and by a pollutor. So I don't know jiggy, what do I do?

You know about tuning forks, well the thing is the tv is a tuning fork...... it's like brainwave entrainment (and it literally IS brainwave entrainment) like you said it's high vibrations, high frequencies, it makes it hard to slow down and be in your own body mindful of what you are doing.

and it's noise.

If you have a brainwave entrainment playing in the room it's going to affect you isn't it? It's the same thing as if a TV is playing, it doesn't matter if you are watching it or not because you still are exposed to the rhythmn.

Part of it may be that I am giving it power over me but in all actuality it does do these things. It does stimulate altered brainwaves and the pacing is unrelentless and completely formulaic and repetetive. It is a pulse. a constant mantra.

I don't know what I should do about that, jiggy? What should I do?

There is so much noise everywhere that keeps us from connecting to inner silence, and makes silence impossible. One of the only ways I learned to even have control over the thoughts in my head is to constantly keep thinking until I get to the point that I know what I'm going to think before I think it, so that I can be unified in focus.

Marijuana taught me that.

Otherwise it is as if I am on autopilot, I am not thinking. The collective mind is just thinking for me and I'm running through my daily patterns.

Now this is pessimistic.... your anology of me being a commercial is excellent and I thank you for the perspective.

I am improving. A lot. Getting glimpses of the totality of the present rather than the phantoms of the fantasy world which rob me of the present.

And it's good.

But frankly though I mean... people have to realize these things. That's why I said we can't hate, we have to send peace. And I'm working on it... but they still have to understand how controlling that box is.....

So yeah.

Thank you. This is a scattered post indeed.

do you have any advice in helping me reclaim focus, and my mind?
uproot all the nonsense?

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#5715552 - 06/05/06 03:32 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Well, I did give some suggestions and STRONGLY suggest you read marciniacks books. They cover all of this much better then I can, and they gave me all the insight, understanding and tools  required work my way out of it when I find myself in it. They understand this topic well, and its probably the one they spend the most time raising awareness on and coming back too, helping those who want to help themselves break free from the machine and the mind control.

Her books used, are cheap on Amazon.

Anyway, I have to get ready for Tae Kwon Do class. I probably have some more to say coming form a different approach, more specific to the actual mind control stuff. Do away with TV, it won't matter. You wouldn't believe the technology out there being used to keep us dumbed down, in fear, confused and in conflict.

I won't let myself give in to being angry towards it or fearful of  it, or else, I will slip back into the vibes that can leave me susceptible to it.

I really don't want to give it any of my attention either now that I think about it.

We can just focus on getting to the place to be of inner peace.

Here is ALL you need. Before bed, when you wake up, for lunch, go to your core, start with a ball of white golden light. Feel it until it feels warm, calming and peaceful. Then expand it out into your field. Hold it there and use your ability to generate energy to charge and strengthen it with feeling peace and warmth.

That stuff can not penetrate it.

Think of how a radio works and yourself as a radio transmitter and recieiver.

All emotions and thought patterns are a frequency somewhere on the bandwidth.

Anyone tuned into WXRT will be receiving the braodcast from WXRT. If you don't like the music it is pumping out, change the station and tune into WNUA to receive from that bandwidth. Or any station that helps you feel peaceful, calm and clear minded.

While you, the radio are tuned into WNUA, you are not receiving and able to listen too what is being broadcast from WXRT.

I gotta jet now.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #5715643 - 06/05/06 03:59 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

leery11 said:
The news through extremely selective covering of stories and ignorance of all other stories provides an outlet for these forces.

Of course the news is extremely selective in covering stories. Time and interest are the ultimate factors, practicality is prevalent as well. :grin:

I think you might be overanalyzing the entire situation far too much. The news might represent certain emotions evident within and at play in the stories themselves, and that might resonate with those who are watching it, but I cannot honestly see how energy is being directed at others, the locations of the stories becoming "targets" and everything like that.

I admit that I didn't give your posts a thorough, critical read (second definition, of course, "Characterized by careful, exact evaluation and judgment" :grin:), and I will review it in more detail shortly, so perhaps I don't have the greatest understanding of what you are proposing.

Perhaps there is magic occuring on a symbolic level, but it isn't as though energy is being transferred to these locations and events, influencing them even more negatively... War in Iraq can be explained reasonably, through natural cause and effect that we all are familiar with.

:earth: :sun: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineSprings
Mine(d)
Male User Gallery

Loc: sky hi
    #5715731 - 06/05/06 04:23 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

leery11 said:
do you have any advice in helping me reclaim focus, and my mind?
uproot all the nonsense?

You just said it, if your struggling in your current soil or compost mix, you may not have the proper nutrients or ph balance for proper growth, environmental factors, etc. You can ammend the soil with what
you think are propper food and water, if you dont know what to add or what not to and your wilting and and struggling away, uproot and replant in fresh and healthy environment with plenty of room to grow.

Sounds to me like your root bound, in a situation where expansion is
pressing on you, but theres no room left for your roots to spread.

I felt the same living with my family and doing the normal same old crap, feelings bound and limited unsure why and what to do to make it better. Get out of your small 5 gal pot, plant yourself in a field rich in positive vibes, live in symbiosis with everything.

Read some Marciniack, and make sure you use organic ferts :laugh:

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Media as black magick/brainwashing. [Re: Springs]
    #5715825 - 06/05/06 04:49 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I will have to check out those book recomendations then as soon as I get an address. Jiggy in another thread you recommended Anodea Judith (whom my yoga teacher recommended) and I have her "Wheels of Life" is the informatoin in Reclaiming.... (or however it is called) worth getting that too, or is it also covered in "Wheels of Life"?

I also quite like the soil anology. Hopefully I'll be able to move this week sometime.

Having a fresh home will be good for me.

FG I did mean it in a symbolic way, mainly. But symbols are symbolic of what's real, no?

And the news is part of an agenda, the government releases "intelligence" and the news reports it. The president tells the public what the threats are, and the news reports it.

For example if Scooby Doo were responsible for 9/11, and the government said it was Fred Flintstone, the media would talk about Fred Flintstone, even if there were a movement of people who were trying to unveil the truth about Scooby Doo, the media wouldn't talk about it very much.

The question is where does the media get their informatoin from ? I don't know if it is entirely government centered, but I know we had a "Stop Government Propoganda Act" .......

Basically put, you have a press release where the government says something, then the press spins it around different ways and tries to present it as new informatoin, but look where it came from.

Turns out the intelligence was wrong eh? But it led us to war just the same.

See the troubling thing is the trends. Like I said (I think I said in here?) Immediately after 9/11 the news fear mongered the WMD card.... there were lots of "experts" talking about how it's not "if but when" an WMD is used..... and this was all the rage, all the fear. So then this fear, the WMD angle, was used to justify Iraq.

If the fear had not been charged in people's heads because of 9/11 (and that's why they keep trying to play Iraq Al Qaeda links contrary to evidence) then Iraq would have been a big "what the hell are you thinking, no way we would do something like that" kind of thing.

You see it's made possible and you see how it came to be.
The media is a tool. It creates an illusory view of objectivity and omniscience through repetition and self-serving praise. We are the NEWS!!!!! BUM-BUM-BUMMMMM *TRUMPET* BUM BUM BUMM!!!!!!
THIS IS ABC NEWS BUH BUH BUHHHH BUH BUH!!!!

Get it? They seem so Godly, stoic, cold and precise.......

My basic point was that those events were a huge vampirism of fear which was then utilized to achieve agendas. What makes it seem unique to my little brain is that it was entirely media based the whole step of the way....... in fact it was so media based that unless you have been to New York how do you know it even happened?

I'm not saying it didn't, but it does make you think...... about the notion of having a fictional war, one that only exists in the media. Wag the Dog kind of thing.

--------------------

Edited by leery11 (06/05/06 04:55 PM)

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5716033 - 06/05/06 06:04 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I took mushrooms the day after 9/11, bad idea, didn't matter if you looked the other way, the effect of that day was everywhere, the negative energy was unavoidable, even in my trip I could examine people trying to block it out, but they knew something was off base, that America was no longer going to be the same, that the screws were going to be tightened a little more on our freedoms, after experiencing this unavoidable energy it occurred to me the nature of this energy, how it can be manipulated, and how real and tangible it is, this cosmic energy is present everywhere, we can tap into it, shape and manipulate it, but only to certain degree, to a certain degree its manipulated by higher forces, such was the case at 9/11, maybe some people refer to it as karma, or different levels of karma resides in this energy and define how the energy effects us, some people can grasp it literally, with the use of magic, some people literally see it, such as auras resonating off our bodies, its can almost be like humidity, sometimes its more dense in places and you don't need to even train your eye to see it. The nature of it can be pure kaos, or you can use halogens or other drugs to change its properties, never the less it exists and influences us in our daily lives

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: Media as black magick/brainwashing. [Re: capliberty]
    #5718119 - 06/06/06 07:18 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

capliberty said:
I took mushrooms the day after 9/11, bad idea, didn't matter if you looked the other way, the effect of that day was everywhere, the negative energy was unavoidable

However, if you had lived in a forest and had not received any communications regarding the incident, and then had tripped on mushrooms the day after, there would not have been any "unavoidable, negative energy".

Otherwise, every trip would be full of negative energy that simply could not be avoided, due to the fact that thousands of individuals on this planet die every single day in catastrophes... war.....

A plane flew into a building and killed a bunch of people, and a great amount more flipped out and turned it into this great issue. Perhaps if they had not emotionally reacted in such a way, they would not have been manipulated to the extent that they have. That is all I see. :shrug:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Media as black magick/brainwashing. [Re: fireworks_god]
    #5718160 - 06/06/06 08:09 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

----However, if you had lived in a forest and had not received any communications regarding the incident, and then had tripped on mushrooms the day after, there would not have been any "unavoidable, negative energy".----

I thought this would be the case; because where I tripped was out in woods away from any contact, and at the time I really didn't care about 9/11 when it happened; this event had more of a profound effect on our country than most people realize, Maybe if I was totally isolated it would've been less but I think it would've still been there,

Catastrophes that happen in other continents don't effect our country as much as if it was in you own back yard, The cosmic energy that I'm talking about is not affected on higher levels by small skirmishes of people dying, it has to have more of direct impact on our lives; say 20 people got slaughtered in the town next to yours, you would feel that impact; the paranoia level would go up, the social structure would be more scrutinized, gossip would be rampant, businesses would be effected, etc. but 20 people in Japan, I doubt you would give it more than a minutes notice, and it wouldn't be no more than just a nice story at the barber shop

extreme ex. Compare the impact of a family member or close friend dying; versus an acquaintances family member dying, no comparison.

The first hits more at home, so what am I saying; this has nothing to do with energy right; but a change in perception, some how this change also occurs cosmically, because there is ripple in the energy thats so rounding you, maybe its aura, that why fortune tellers can explain certain things about a person, because there studding the energy thats surrounding you, how its affecting your perception, the discrepancy's can be noticeable between each individual. If one becomes deep in philosophical training, you can detect it even more.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: Media as black magick/brainwashing. [Re: capliberty]
    #5718252 - 06/06/06 08:58 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

capliberty said:
I thought this would be the case; because where I tripped was out in woods away from any contact, and at the time I really didn't care about 9/11 when it happened; this event had more of a profound effect on our country than most people realize, Maybe if I was totally isolated it would've been less but I think it would've still been there,

If you knew nothing of its occurence or the subsequent discourse concerning it, your trip would not have concerned it, regardless of how subtle or profound the event might have had on your country of origin. It all manifested from your mind.

Quote:

The cosmic energy that I'm talking about is not affected on higher levels by small skirmishes of people dying, it has to have more of direct impact on our lives; say 20 people got slaughtered in the town next to yours, you would feel that impact; the paranoia level would go up, the social structure would be more scrutinized, gossip would be rampant, businesses would be effected, etc.  but 20 people in Japan, I doubt you would give it more than a minutes notice, and it wouldn't be no more than just a nice story at the barber shop

So what does "cosmic energy" have to do with it, then? The examples you have provided illustrate quite well the nature of cause and effect. My entire proposal is that, even if twenty individuals were murdered in a town next to yours, and you were not in any way aware of its occurence, and you went out somewhere and tripped on mushrooms, your trip wouldn't pertain to the event in the slightest.

Your original statement that I was replying to was "I took mushrooms the day after 9/11, bad idea, didn't matter if you looked the other way, the effect of that day was everywhere, the negative energy was unavoidable, even in my trip I could examine people trying to block it out". You refer to negative energy as though it was permeating the air. There was no "negative, cosmic energy", there was only the mental abstractions of the human beings who were aware of the event and concerned themselves with it.

Quote:

The first hits more at home, so what am I saying; this has nothing to do with energy right; but a change in perception

Exactly, a change in perspective. It isn't as though someone walking along on mushrooms, who hasn't had a television on in the last week, would suddenly feel "negative energy" and become aware of the event.

Quote:

some how this change also occurs cosmically, because there is ripple in the energy thats so rounding you, maybe its aura, that why fortune tellers can explain certain things about a person, because there studding the energy thats surrounding you, how its affecting your perception, the discrepancy's can be noticeable between each individual. If one becomes deep in philosophical training, you can detect it even more.

As humans, our behaviors are an expression of ourselves, our mind, our emotional state of being. As humans, we are able to interact with and observe other human beings, and through our similarities, we may be capable of perceiving their behavior and thus subtly interpret their mood and state of mind.

However, I do not see reason to believe this is due to "energy" and "auras". Your fortune teller reference isn't really substantiated, either. :shrug:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Media as black magick/brainwashing. [Re: fireworks_god]
    #5718366 - 06/06/06 09:49 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I can't substantiate really anything, I can only tell how I felt, what you say and how you logically dissect my arguments does make sense,

but as in this statement

--- There was no "negative, cosmic energy", there was only the mental abstractions of the human beings who were aware of the event and concerned themselves with it.---

I did have mental abstraction to the event but really I did not concern myself with it in the slightess, this right here is key and what shocked me, if I didn't concern myself with it why would it play a strong role in my trip, All I cared about was getting off, The shrooms did make it look like it permeated the air, this all could be interpreted in my mind, but I've also noticed location influences shroom trips, if I was camping and had no mental abstraction and had been sober I'd probably wouldn't of noticed anything really, but if I took the shrooms with no awarness of the events, I think it would've still played a part in my trip, I wouldn't know what was going on; I'd sense something was off base and there was a disturbance in the cosmic field.

and if you want to talk about meth., its even more obvious, with that stuff you can definitely tell that location and people definitely influence the trip, its not all in you mind, why would it matter to me mentally if I was in a different location, to get as intense hallucinations, I'd go home tripping but only see my house and nothing really out of the ordinary, but then being around certain people and go out in the woods and there would be all kind of crazy and intense Hallucination's. Then I leave the woods, then they totally seize, why does my mind decipher, woods, intense hallucinations, no woods, no intense hallucinations, why does that matter if its all in your mind, maybe the hallucinations would change but why the intensity, I know its not all in your mind, I know environment plays a part.

InvisibleTheDude
is waiting forthe peak

#5721915 - 06/07/06 03:26 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

leery11 said:
Movies for example, you can expose yourself to the best movies ever... and be happy and uplifted... Amelie comes to mind...... and they can make you a better person.

But Amelie is say 80% love. Amelie with commercial interruptions is 5% love. Commercials strip the entertainment out of ANYTHING that you watch, leaving you with a damaged and unimportant product that you are better off not watching at all.

Especially, then, if this product is a movie. There is no emotional buildup possible. In fact that is what commercials do, they destroy the capacity to feel emotion because they constantly interrupt.

A film called The Icicle Thief by Italian director Maurizio Nichetti touches on this exact subject. Add it to your "must-see" list, I think you would really enjoy it. Nichetti expresses his belief that commercial interruptions completely alter a film by destroying the film's narrative flow. In the movie, a director is showcasing his new masterpiece "the Icicle Thief" on Italian television. This film within the film is essentially a rehash of the heart-wrenching neo-realist flick The Bicycle Theif (which I also highly recommend). Nichetti analyzes the juxtaposition between this serious film and the lighthearted commercial interruptions in a brilliant manner. Characters from the commercials suddenly find themselves in the film's world and vice versa. The result is both hilarious and displeasing (the latter from the filmmaker's perspective).

--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Media as black magick/brainwashing. [Re: TheDude]
    #5722566 - 06/07/06 11:42 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

sounds wonderful.

will they have it at normal rental places?

--------------------

InvisibleTheDude
is waiting forthe peak

#5722850 - 06/07/06 01:24 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

A place like Blockbuster? I would highly doubt it. Netflix doesn't even seem to carry it. A local video store with an eclectic collection is your best bet.

--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

OfflineOmEgAx1
Stranger
    #5722875 - 06/07/06 01:33 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Anyone who thinks anything else besides corporate giants and governments are involved in media are under the same delusion as most other people. TV is not a projection of your fucking mind, this quote is a SICK misinterpretation to the reality of media. Hundreds of people are paid 6 figure salaries to sit and analyze how to make media have the highest impact on you. Example, advertising, individually you "ingore" the ad and "would never think" to purchase the product advertised. Well jokes on you, it impacts you on a level you cant understand anymore without a PhD in Sociology and Psychology, and corporate profits from advertising prove this. Not only that, but the government also understands this, and big buisness and big brother have been heavily manipulating the media for their best interests. To say God has anything to do with television, pfft.

I suggest for any of you to watch this video, in the middle of the film is a powerful message about media, and throughout the film it makes points about the media, take a look...

Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime (Google Video)

Fun Fact: You have more brain activity during sleep than whilst watching TV. Infact, you have more brain activity doing ANYTHING (literally besides being in a coma) than whilst watching TV.

Edited by OmEgAx1 (06/07/06 01:36 PM)

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Media as black magick/brainwashing. [Re: OmEgAx1]
    #5723260 - 06/07/06 03:34 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

mm i don't disagree with you that it is controlled by people that want to manipulate. but it is a reflection of you if you make it an interactive experience. you are also a reflection of it.

Was your post directed at me?

--------------------

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
    #5723272 - 06/07/06 03:38 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Whatever goes into the making of television programming, the ultimate control is still in your hands: the power to turn it on and off.  (Even...gasp...the power to unplug it & donate it to the Salvation Army!!!  :eek:)

It is all too easy to get into blaming Madison Avenue, ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, WB for manipulating us with programming, and very challenging to take full responsibility for our choice to watch.  But the latter is where the real magic begins. :wink:

Offlinesoulcircus
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Media as black magick/brainwashing. *DELETED* [Re: Veritas]
    #5723286 - 06/07/06 03:42 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by soulcircus

Reason for deletion: .

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Media as black magick/brainwashing. [Re: soulcircus]
    #5723302 - 06/07/06 03:47 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

it definitely does put you into a trance of sorts. i remember watching (on TV) a news special about a family that went without it for like a month or something, then as soon as they got it back they showed the kids watching it and they were drooled out heroin zombies just spacing completely out of their heads like junkies.....

the first time i watched it while stoned i could not focus my mind during commercials, they took me into an involuntarily sleep-like state where all the thoughts and ideas the commercials presented streamed through my mind without my conscious consent to turn it off..... then the show came back on and i was like "whoa..... what was that?"

i think everyone should watch tv stoned, but it seems like most people miss what they are supposed to be looking for and enjoy a good brain drain.

also Veritas our responsibility is to get others to turn it off, how can we have a free society until they do? Weed would be legalized by now I'm sure if they didn't keep attacking it constantly with the anti-drug commercials....... tv creates a consensus reality in your brain where boogey men are after you and marijuana is not ever acceptable to use.

so over simplified but i think we get it. in fact maybe THAT'S why the TV told me to never smoke weed again...... maybe it wasn't the LSA speaking to me.... maybe it was literally the TV? Hmmmmm.

--------------------

Edited by leery11 (06/07/06 03:49 PM)

OfflineOmEgAx1
Stranger
    #5723681 - 06/07/06 05:24 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I think that is what it essentially does, as we go into a light hypnotic trance while watching it, then it programs us with so many negative emotions.

Too true

Quote:

Was your post directed at me?

I dont direct my posts to any individual, I post them so that they pertain to the current discussion, if my argument directly conflics with your own, dont take it personally.

Quote:

the first time i watched it while stoned i could not focus my mind during commercials, they took me into an involuntarily sleep-like state where all the thoughts and ideas the commercials presented streamed through my mind without my conscious consent to turn it off.

Realize it or not, this is exactly what is happening even when NOT stoned.

All TV really does, is regulate the freedom of thought of the populace. Since the launch of television, people would rather project themselves in the reality of television than the reality thats... well... real. Since then its been manipulated into a very powerful tool. The main problem with TV is the imposed "group think" (read some sociology books), basically they feed you opinions until just a few recognize the opinion and make it their own, these people then vocalize their opinions in certain situations, and other people recognize them, and eventually voice them. It then gets to the point that the majority of the population is programmed to think something, and "group think" supresses the views of the minority. TV is the only thing that feeds the exact same material at the exact same time to millions upon millions of people.

Personally, the last time I watched TV was as a kid, and I stopped watching when all the episodes on TLC, History, Discovery, and Animal Planet were re-runs.

Quote:

tv creates a consensus reality in your brain where boogey men are after you and marijuana is not ever acceptable to use.

Glad you see that

But it goes even further than that. Especially if you watch News on TV like many adults do, you encounter this brainwashing more than any other, and the DIRECT propaganda during the Iraq war has already been pointed out (read: Bush 'Planted Fake News Stories On American TV' http://news.independent.co.uk/world/americas/article621189.ece
Ofcourse you will NEVER see the above news item in media news.

Instead of real news, you get all the negative happenings of your community and the world shoved in your face, and then you're given the News item of the day concerning the current war. First Afghanistan, now Iraq, you're worried about the other issues so you either ignore the specifics behind those political wars and just accept it, or you take out your domestic issues against a reportedly "evil" group of people.

It's happening with Iran right now, alot of you probably already heard the propaganda surrounding this issue, but heres something you WONT see in the media, an interview with the Iranian president...
Interview with Iran's President Ahmadinejad

Edited by OmEgAx1 (06/07/06 05:26 PM)

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Media as black magick/brainwashing. [Re: OmEgAx1]
    #5723952 - 06/07/06 06:54 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

yeah it seems like the news headlines currently about Iran (and I've only seen 3-4 because I don't follow "news" much anymore) seem about the same as the ones leading up to the Iraq war.

those are good links and an interesting interview.

--------------------

Edited by leery11 (06/07/06 07:13 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag