Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGaNjAShRooM
===SPUN===

Loc: Southern United States
Re: Question about strains [Re: pleezr]
    #570051 - 03/04/02 10:47 PM (22 years, 29 days ago)

thanks pleezr-thats all i wanted to know-

--------------------
Cultivation Laws Of America Suck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelobo121782
enthusiast

Loc: SD USA
    #570055 - 03/04/02 10:50 PM (22 years, 29 days ago)

Hay guys dont be dissing Gan, He is telling the truth. I live in bum fuck nowhere. To be exact South Dakota. and there are a lot of farms here and a lot of fields of mushrooms, if you try to take a print of a fresh mushroom picked from the wild, it will turn into a slimy blue collor, I know, I saw it happen. I spiled this blue shit on me and yah I did aquire a blue stain, on my shirt. I have the shirt still, it has a very faded blue stain. Try picking some out in the cow pasture, and then takeing them home to make a print, let me know what happens. I know what Gan is talking about and where, he tells the truth. Talking to god, I havent had this experience before on mushrooms, only when drinking tea, belladonna tea. I prefur datura tea, but a person has to make use of what he has. Datura is a good stress reliever and sure it is toxic. but this is no ones buisness what I put into my body. Besides the fact. There is a lot of truth to discover about mushrooms, go mush hunting some time in alabama, and south dakota. you let me know...

OfflineGaNjAShRooM
===SPUN===

Re: Question about strains [Re: lobo121782]
    #570060 - 03/04/02 10:59 PM (22 years, 29 days ago)

lobo-u know that are going to hunt together one day- :smile:
these mushrooms i am talking about were very oily and messy-the blu came off the gills-u can touch the gills and stain your hands-maybe that was all the spores-when i went to this field i didnt know what i know about shrooms now-i wish i did-but i know the field still produces and is a very dominant species and prolific fruiter as i mentioned earlier-i just thought it would be great as an indoor project-didnt mean to tassle anyones feathers-

--------------------

OfflineGaNjAShRooM
===SPUN===

Re: Question about strains [Re: lobo121782]
    #570068 - 03/04/02 11:04 PM (22 years, 29 days ago)

and another thing-whoever said that wild shrooms are not messy-thats probably because u have never picked multiple pounds in one trip-wild shrooms(especially cubensis)get very messy in large quanties-obvisouly you are the newbie to hunting :smile: 

--------------------

Edited by GaNjAShRooM (03/04/02 11:05 PM)

OfflinePrimorda
Loc: Florida
Re: Question about strains [Re: GaNjAShRooM]
    #570325 - 03/05/02 07:20 AM (22 years, 29 days ago)

just 'cause u r in alabama doesn't mean they r Gulf Coast. i stay in the fl panhandle and have found many GC(i have pics). i have also made trips to lowr al . some of these spots have some that i think no vendor has(1 maybe 2 ). this summer i will try to clone with peroxide agar. last summer i had many failed tries(contams). spore prints were all contaminated. as for the stain u r almost correct .
i have harvested large(lb.s) and mostly in the high point of the season. they drink up every bit of water they can. i have seen them growing under water ! when u go to pick them they will squirt on u . but when i had color left in that spot it's from wet spores or from holding the bag right next to me(i have a cloth net bag).
but at that time u don't give a fuck 'cause u r having so much fun pickin' them all!

OfflineLSD_4me
addict
Re: Question about strains [Re: Primorda]
    #570332 - 03/05/02 07:35 AM (22 years, 29 days ago)

the only thing im saying is azures dont even stain your clothes... they blue like crazy... yes from the wild... ganja no offence meant at all... is this possiby some kind of psychoactive ink cap? i can see a ink cap staining or if you accidently picked some in there....

id love to have a print these man, a friend who knows a guy whos friend dog loves wild strains

Edited by LSD_4me (03/05/02 07:36 AM)

OfflineMillencolin
journeyman
Re: Question about strains [Re: LSD_4me]
    #570350 - 03/05/02 08:06 AM (22 years, 29 days ago)

I think i've actually had mushrooms stain paper towls blue in the past, i used to wrap em in papertowl and a black t-shirt put under a desk lamp to dry. He could be right here, though this was years ago so i couldn't say for sure.

--------------------
I saw you today on the number twelve bus,
you were going my way

Offlinepleezr
fuct

Loc: NW
Re: Question about strains [Re: Primorda]
    #570516 - 03/05/02 12:24 PM (22 years, 29 days ago)

primordia, then what other cubies grow in the south eastern states??????

--------------------
pleezr

"Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!!"

OfflineLSD_4me
addict
    #570625 - 03/05/02 02:53 PM (22 years, 28 days ago)

pleez... they kinda would be GC because all GC is are shrooms from around the Gulf, some people have the same GC strains, but GC is just a generic name for shrooms growing near the gulf....

InvisibleAction_Man
RIP Houser

#570646 - 03/05/02 03:16 PM (22 years, 28 days ago)

Ganga I'm also in central AL. I also know of fields like this. As far as the person who said 150 mushrooms is not believable your wrong. The last time I went hunting we got 300+ shrooms. 3 plastic grocery bags full. One clump of dung that was really 4 or 5 close together had around 80 to 90 fruits on it. 150 is a bunch but I believe it can happen.

I've squeezed these kind of shrooms & you can see the liquid bubble out of a cut stem. Boil them & the water will be purple/dark brown.

The ones we pick have a ring approx 1 inch below the cap on the stem. One side of the ring is purple the other side is white. The gills are very purple in color. By the way they are the fire!

--------------------
Cookin up some fuel for us all. :laugh:

OfflineLSD_4me
addict
Re: Question about strains [Re: Action_Man]
    #570657 - 03/05/02 03:39 PM (22 years, 28 days ago)

the ring is the veil...and the purple is spores... its not half purple, thats just spore dust

InvisibleAction_Man
RIP Houser

#570671 - 03/05/02 04:04 PM (22 years, 28 days ago)

Thanks LSD i thought that's maybe what it was. No matter how small they are the Veil is broken. I cannot remember ever seeing one with the veil not broken. These mushroom tutorials are great! I'm loving the knowledge I get from this site.

--------------------
Cookin up some fuel for us all. :laugh:

OfflineGaNjAShRooM
===SPUN===

Re: Question about strains [Re: Action_Man]
    #571276 - 03/06/02 06:07 AM (22 years, 28 days ago)

hey action-we should get together sometime if you are in central alabama-
email or P.M. me i wanna talk to you some more-

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds