Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleStinkFist13
stranger...kinda
Male

do you need a perscription to order a box or syringes online?
    #5711556 - 06/04/06 03:06 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

well you know i got to thinkin (as usual), the companies that sell needles and syringes and and other medical supplies online,knowing that they only sell them in boxes of 100 they are probably for hospitals and medical offices, clinics YOU KNOW. well i was wondering if anyone can buy them with out perscriptions and stuff like that and have it sent to their house, or in other words can any ol guy shootin dope order a boxx of 100 needles, without having a perscription or working at a hospital?........ TT

--------------------
2NO3- + 10e- + 12H+ → N2 + 6H2O
figure it out...i bet yall seen it once or twice

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemonstermitch
Growing in Bags Doesn't Work

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Arizona Bay Flag
Re: do you need a perscription to order a box or syringes online? [Re: StinkFist13]
    #5711576 - 06/04/06 03:11 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

anyone can own a horse...

--------------------

Offlinekilroy
Hightimes
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Deep within my spirit Flag
Re: do you need a perscription to order a box or syringes online? [Re: StinkFist13]
    #5711577 - 06/04/06 03:11 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I beleive you can but those are reallt to small for what we do. check veterniarns suppliers to get bulk ones that work perfect for our study

--------------------
IS NOT THE JOURNEY OF THE TRIP JUST AS IMPORTANT AS REACHING THE DESTINATION.

InvisibleStinkFist13
stranger...kinda
Male

Re: do you need a perscription to order a box or syringes online? [Re: kilroy]
    #5711616 - 06/04/06 03:22 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

well they sell 10 and 20 cc ones and even i think but ill probably have my sis order them cus she had a dog and a horse.

--------------------

Offlinejoker_66599
NOOB / SMALLTIME GROWER
Male User Gallery

#5711621 - 06/04/06 03:23 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

just ordered 16G needles (100) for 15.99 and 10CC syringes (50) for 14.99

like 46 cents each not to bad. was going to order a 60CC just for kicks lol maybe net time i am knocking up 60 jars lol

will be fine ordering them psilocybertrip13 .

joker

--------------------

?¿
¿?
I don't really grow mushrooms I just act like it to be coo.
?¿
¿?

InvisibleStinkFist13
stranger...kinda
Male

#5711624 - 06/04/06 03:24 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

anyone know exactly what a syring would be used for on an animal. it might come in handy to know that when i go to a vet and ask for one

--------------------

Offlinejoker_66599
NOOB / SMALLTIME GROWER
Male User Gallery

Re: do you need a perscription to order a box or syringes online? [Re: joker_66599]
    #5711632 - 06/04/06 03:26 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

i think a vet will cost u alot more then buying on-line.

--------------------

?¿
¿?
?¿
¿?

Offlinekilroy
Hightimes
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: do you need a perscription to order a box or syringes online? [Re: joker_66599]
    #5711639 - 06/04/06 03:29 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

You better know your horses or cattle if you are going to try and con a vet, but I agre with the one who siad just order on-line thier cheaper and you do not have to worry about the bs

--------------------

InvisibleStinkFist13
stranger...kinda
Male

#5711645 - 06/04/06 03:31 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

4 sure

--------------------

Offlinejoker_66599
NOOB / SMALLTIME GROWER
Male User Gallery

#5711658 - 06/04/06 03:35 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

ps i know some of the sponsors sell them

--------------------

?¿
¿?
?¿
¿?

Offlinesoulsizzle
nobody f**kswith The Jesus

#5712548 - 06/04/06 07:55 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

psilocybertrip13 said:
anyone know exactly what a syring would be used for on an animal. it might come in handy to know that when i go to a vet and ask for one

On our farm, we use the syringes for a number of things. Blood samples, injections, and, most often, for easily shooting liquid into their mouths.

--------------------

OfflinerxKaffee
Stranger
Re: do you need a perscription to order a box or syringes online? [Re: soulsizzle]
    #5713087 - 06/04/06 10:20 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I got a package of 10cc syringes and 16awg needles from sporeworks... they were running a good deal a little while back. I found that the BD type ones that they have are alot better than the leur-lock that you find in Tractor Supply Co.'s horse care section.

InvisibleFooMan
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Earth Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #5713126 - 06/04/06 10:29 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

"do you need a perscription to order a box or syringes online?"

The laws vary from state to state. Some syringe vendors don't give a shit will ship at your risk. 99.99% of domestic mail isn't checked. I know getpinz.com will sell to just about anyone. Ryvmed.com has great prices, but won't sell to restricted states.

--------------------

Quick WBS Prep

OfflineMFKDGAF
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Midwest
Re: do you need a perscription to order a box or syringes online? [Re: FooMan]
    #5713266 - 06/04/06 11:09 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Hey psilocybertrip13 you got a link to that site for the syringes?

Invisiblefastfred
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Dark side of the moon
Re: do you need a perscription to order a box or syringes online? [Re: MFKDGAF]
    #5713376 - 06/04/06 11:43 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

"do you need a prescription to order a box or syringes online?"

I've never heard of needles, and certainly not syringes, requiring a prescription anywhere. In fact, in some states it's ILLEGAL for a pharmacist to ask you what you need them for.

The best way is to order online since you'll get good prices. Otherwise just go to any pharmacy and ask them for some syringe barrels of whatever size you want and the biggest needles they've got. Tell them you're going to use it as a grease needle. You can't bullshit a pharmacists about medical or veterinary uses. OTOH they know nothing about mechanics. Or just tell them you're a horrible junkie and you need a needle 10 times the size a normal junkie would use... It doesn't matter they'll sell to you anyway.

Sometimes they will ask if you have a prescription or who your doctor is... That's just because most people aren't wise to exactly what size barrel and needle they need and they can just look it up quickly for you, NOT because you need a prescription. Just ask them for the biggest they've got.

-FF

--------------------
It drinks the alcohol and abstains from the weed or else it gets the hose again. -Chemy

The difference between the substances doesn't matter. This is a war on consciousness, on our right to the very essence of what we are. With no control over that, we have no need to speak of freedom or a free society. -fireseed

"If we are going to have a war on marijuana, the least we can do is pull the sick and the dying off the battlefield." -Neal Levine (MPP)

I find the whole "my drug should be legal but yours should be illegal" mindset disgusting and hypocritical. It's what George Bush and company do when they drink a cocktail and debate the best way to imprison marijuana users. -Diploid

Offlinekilroy
Hightimes
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: do you need a perscription to order a box or syringes online? [Re: MFKDGAF]
    #5713383 - 06/04/06 11:44 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

since others posted a name to a plce valleyvet.com is a great place to getr your syringes. 80 of them for around 30 bucks shipping included. They have different sizes and needlde gage as well

--------------------

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
    #5713430 - 06/04/06 11:57 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

psilocybertrip13 said:

well you know i got to thinkin (as usual), the companies that sell needles and syringes and and other medical supplies online,knowing that they only sell them in boxes of 100 they are probably for hospitals and medical offices, clinics YOU KNOW. well i was wondering if anyone can buy them with out perscriptions and stuff like that and have it sent to their house, or in other words can any ol guy shootin dope order a boxx of 100 needles, without having a perscription or working at a hospital?........ TT

depends on your state laws!~

some states you can't.

I buy my syringes from a local Medical Supply store for dirt cheap....I have been for over 4 years now.

Look in your local yellow pages and see if you have a Medical Supply store in your area.

I told them that I was growing Japanese Edible mushrooms.
When I went back for the 2nd box of 100 syringes I told them I was selling edible mushroom syringes on the internet.
After the 10th or 15th box of 100 I bought from them...they never even blinked an eye.
They know me now.

lolzz

tc

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Invisiblefastfred
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Dark side of the moon
Re: do you need a perscription to order a box or syringes online? [Re: Roadkill]
    #5713480 - 06/05/06 12:07 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Roadkill said:
depends on your state laws!~

some states you can't.

What states are those?

I've never heard of a state where you needed a script. There is good sound science behind the idea of free needles or needle exchanges, it's proven to save lives... it would be going in the complete opposite direction and horribly unethical to require a script for them.

In my state it's illegal for them to ask you why you're buying them or what you're using them for.

-FF

--------------------
It drinks the alcohol and abstains from the weed or else it gets the hose again. -Chemy

The difference between the substances doesn't matter. This is a war on consciousness, on our right to the very essence of what we are. With no control over that, we have no need to speak of freedom or a free society. -fireseed

"If we are going to have a war on marijuana, the least we can do is pull the sick and the dying off the battlefield." -Neal Levine (MPP)

I find the whole "my drug should be legal but yours should be illegal" mindset disgusting and hypocritical. It's what George Bush and company do when they drink a cocktail and debate the best way to imprison marijuana users. -Diploid

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
Re: do you need a perscription to order a box or syringes online? [Re: fastfred]
    #5713523 - 06/05/06 12:17 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

a couple of the East Coast states bro...

seen some of the members posting about it over the last year or 2.

Think New Jersey is one...but I'm not sure.

and I really don't care much....since its legal here in Washington State.

lolzz

tc

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

OfflineCepheus
Balance
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the space between reality...
Re: do you need a perscription to order a box or syringes online? [Re: Roadkill]
    #5713544 - 06/05/06 12:22 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

no you don't. I routinely order 1000 sterile 5ml syringes & a couple of hundred 1 - 1 1/2" needles. Buy it direct from the company. BD microlance 3's ftw :laugh:

nb. I don't order online I do it by mail. costs 3.75 postage on any order :smile:

--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules