Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

Stuff
    #571068 - 03/06/02 01:43 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Hi everyone. You probably wont be seeing me around here much. I'll still come and check the board every day and make sure nothing is wrongfully here, but I'm not going to post anymore. At least not now. Maybe in the future I'll feel like writing stuff here but for the most part I feel like its a waste of time. No offense to anyone meant.. I've had some very deep and interesting conversations and debates with all of you and have a deep connection with this place and the people here... I love you all.

But I'm writing a book so I need to focus on that right now. Right now I feel like I've pretty much said everything I need to say. Dissect it, analyze it, chop it to pieces, do whatever you want, I don't care. Perhaps in the future I will add to this board like I used to, but I dont think it makes a difference either way. Please continue with the spiritual discussions and/or debates

:heart: Love and Light :sun: 

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTeRzMaStA
Psilocybin Pimp

Re: Stuff [Re: ]
    #571076 - 03/06/02 01:56 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Sorry to hear that. You're posts were always informative and gave me something to think about. Good luck on the book. May I ask what it's about? Are you going to try to publish it? Are you just starting or are you nearing completion? When do you think it will be done? I'm sorry for the barrage of questions, but I'm curious. Once again good luck and I hope everything goes your way.

--------------------
Think for yourself; Question Authority

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

#571085 - 03/06/02 02:08 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

heh, good luck shroomism, I hope everything works out for you. I'm in pretty much the same boat as you right now, it's weird how these things work out. (I guess it's not that weird, certainly not as weird as... well, other things around here.) :wink:

Goodnight. 

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Stuff [Re: TeRzMaStA]
    #571087 - 03/06/02 02:09 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I just started it basically. Got a few pages so far. I plan on publishing it and selling it for the cost of materials. I'd give it away for free but I cant afford that. The title is Accelerated Spiritual Evolution. If I write like crazy can have about 300 pages by summer. You can get a good idea of what its about by reading my posts.

:heart: Love and Light :sun: 

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #571089 - 03/06/02 02:14 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Godspeed shroomism, will miss exhanging barrages with you.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineAmoeba665
strange
Loc: a hidden microutopia at t...
    #571167 - 03/06/02 03:52 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

good luck

hope you'll come back and update us on your progress... i'll miss reading your posts

--------------------
---

Offlinealphatrion
journeyman
    #571181 - 03/06/02 04:16 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

good luck with the book. if you need second opinions to better the book just copy and paste samples here.

OfflineCynicalMagician
enthusiast
    #571213 - 03/06/02 05:08 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Best of luck, whereever you end up. Although I can't say that I've taken everything you've said at face value, you've always made me think, and I think that that's what really counts in the end. Happy wandering.

--------------------
----------------------

"Order some golf shoes," I whispered. "Otherwise, we'll never get out of this place alive. You notice these lizards don't have any trouble moving around in this muck - that's because they have ~claws~ on their feet."

OfflineLearyfan
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #571284 - 03/06/02 08:27 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Fuck Shroomism, that sucks. You've probably made a difference in peoples lives. I always look forward to your posts. You will be missed. I'm glad that you're writing a book though. I'm sure that you're going to do a lot of good in this world. Good luck, and come back and don't forget about us.

Godspeed my friend.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month: Tommy Jett - Groovy Little Trip

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
    #571357 - 03/06/02 10:07 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Take a deep breath....a much needed rest.....relax.....create....
then embrace destiny.....

Ignore the negative whispers on the wind.....you're by no means a screw up......you are deserving of the best in life.....
receive it.......

Best wishes .........Tannis

OfflineCuckoosNest
addict
Loc: Northwest (shaped like a ...
    #571582 - 03/06/02 03:04 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I am saddend by the fact that i was not around this BB earlier to get to know some of the most interesting people that frequent it. Seems I came across this great site at a hard, or busy time in a lot of peoples lives. Good luck on the book, and let us know when it gets published, I'll buy a copy. Best of luck in all your endevours.

--------------------

"...Three geese in a flock. One flew east, And one flew west, And one flew over the cuckoo's nest."
Ken Kesey

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
    #571804 - 03/06/02 08:35 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

man, shroomism, that?s really really sad... i know i haven?t been around here lately... my life is taking a weird way also, but its for good... its evolution...
but im thankful that creation decided to bless me by making our ways cross, although just through a BB, i have learned a lot from you... a LOT... and i know that you?ll be good at whatever you choose to do... if you publish that book, and you reach the percentage of people you reached in here, it?s gonna make a difference... take care, and be blessed always!

namast

--------------------

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
Re: Stuff [Re: In(di)go]
    #571811 - 03/06/02 08:39 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

ps: we?re still gonna be able to contact you through e-mail, aren?t we?

btw: this is my 1000th post wheeeeeeee

--------------------

Invisiblemr crisper

#571826 - 03/06/02 09:01 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

when you say it is waste of time posting here, do you mean its a waste of our time or yours?
personally, ive enjoyed all of your posts, possibly not in the way you intended tho.
whats all this goodbye shit?
shroomism is still gonna be here everyday, he's just run out of things to say.
1st the website, then the book, then the movie, followed closely by the t-shirt and the pepsi bottle-cap collection, featuring shroomism, his plethora of aliens and of course, his arch-enemy from the sceptical side - the s s s swaaamiii!

was that a bit much?

OfflineTypingwords
Stranger

Loc: seattle-ish area, WA
Re: Stuff [Re: mr crisper]
    #572058 - 03/07/02 01:40 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

no that was perfect.

--------------------
everything everyone everywhere. forever and ever and ever.

OfflineTypingwords
Stranger

Loc: seattle-ish area, WA
Re: Stuff [Re: Typingwords]
    #572076 - 03/07/02 01:57 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

hmmm....well at first I thought "fuck shit goddammit!!!" , but now I'm thinking this may actually be a good thing for me because now you will give me more time to go back and read all your posts, yes that' s right every last one of them! heh, just kidding but I'll try. I too am upset that I didn't stumble upon this place earlier, because I know I have missed lots of good stuff. I want to take this opportunity to thank shroomism especially, as well as the rest of you. I honestly owe more to you people then I've ever owed anyone else in my life. this place is like some divine school of thinking and understanding. I've learned more in the past few weeks in here then I've ever learned or could have learned in high school (well of course!). I can feel how each and every one of your posts is improving my writing and arguing skills, which is for the most part crap unfortunately.
Well my praise could go on and on. I was going to make a thread about this but oh well. My guess is people have done that before?

--------------------
everything everyone everywhere. forever and ever and ever.

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
    #572388 - 03/07/02 12:24 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I remember saying once, "Friends get through stuff together" or something like that.....Hey Shroomism....would you find it in your heart to forgive me if I still love like a brother....would it be alright if I keep sending you love...even though you don't feel like you deserve it right now....?

.....as far as the book goes...good luck---although I don't really believe in luck---it doesn't work out here in the zone, if you know what I mean...

Libraries are filled with dead authors, but books are written by live ones....don't go too deep into the cave...I've been there and the bottom is covered in blood....

Its getting dark and I'm starting to hear voices....I think its a new post in the zone..... reality is morphing and I see everything streaming into a vortex....that's where I hear the voices.....strangers and pilgrims, some of them crying, some pretending they have never cried, some are hurt and bleeding.....I know that some people will wonder why I posted this but you know.....its about the zone....you know where it is....I knew things were changing....for several days I had a black archer tailing me, you know those beings made of smoke and shaddow whose eyes turn red when they get close from the demons inside..... I thought I had taken a direct hit....checked myself for blood but didn't find any.... I looked for you and called out, "Are you hit?!!!!" No reply.

I just want to say, I understand "stuff"...It's ok....and everything will be alright.....remember that your mom loves you....and I will be sending out my brotherly love, even if the postman returns it with tears in his eyes and says, "He just can't open this now. It hurts too bad." I understand. So forgive my love offerings, my brother.....and remember that forgiveness is also for you....

----------Jeremy Zone Trooper/AKA/Tannis

OfflineStrangeDays
Bob
    #572951 - 03/07/02 11:20 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks Shroomism for opening the minds of many!

OfflineFood
---Beast---

Loc: Siberia
    #573368 - 03/06/02 09:08 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

That is really sad as you are such a cool guy - really is a bitch, oh well          grrrrrrrrr .
:frown:

--------------------
--------mushworld.com-----More info than you can throw a stick at-

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology