Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTelepylus
Babyman
 User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Re: pedophilia and animal sex [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #5711685 - 06/04/06 03:48 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

i'm not sure exactly what you're saying oldwood
but here's a question for anyone who wants to answer it-

do you think there is a difference between the chicken fucker & the family man?

for example, i am aroused by my wife.
but a chicken fucker is aroused by chickens.

or, put more simply, do you think a gay man is aroused by the same things as a hetero man.
as if arousal is the same no matter where it's coming from?

i mention this because oldwood speaks of a psychological issue and "a byproduct of classic sexual drive"

it seems there are valid sources of arousal
and invalid ones
depending on where you think you're going as a conscious being

sex with animals and children produces no good fruit, except in the mind of a person who is confused about right & wrong.
to me it's not a matter of morals or ethics or rights- it's a matter of simple geometry- It ain't fittin' right.

if you believe in god or heaven
it means your ancestors are watching you
and your mother knows every thought you ever had
and we all know that you're a pretty fucked up person
but that can be forgiven and forgotten
what we remember are the good things you do
so a truly good person likes to do things which they are remembered for

when you are busy doing good deeds
you'll notice the farthest thing from your mind is indulging a hard-on for a farm animal.

pedophilia is a different dysfunction altogether, it suggests a person who is dishonest with the way boundaries are drawn concerning arousal.
there is a line drawn in the sand, easily erased by the tides of time.
it is wholesome for a man to hold a young girl in his arms and feel great joy and love free from any sexual arousal.
and it is also wholesome for a man to hold a young woman in his arms and to feel aroused.
where is the line?
and why is the line even there?

i've given alot of thought to this subject over the past couple years.
partly because i'm a nanny for one reason.
the other reason is because i'm 35 and my girlfriend is 18.

i get alot of flack from people sometimes, and i understand their view.
a 35 yr. old man who loves children, like michael jackson, has a young girlfriend, he's a perv for sure.
it's sad that our society is so screwed up that it's made it dangerous to even try to be good man.
if you are caught smiling at children suddenly you are a perv.
or if you admit that you can relate to a young woman who just might be intelligent to think for herself enough to consider marriage and raising a family.

but isn't that the way it should be though?
i think people buy into the whole fear game, afraid to be honest with their own feelings of love, and their wounds or dysfunctions.

was GOD a pedophile, lol
after all, the mother of christ was only 14 years old.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Loc: mountains and lakes
Re: pedophilia and animal sex [Re: Telepylus]
    #5711708 - 06/04/06 03:56 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Telepylus said:
do you think there is a difference between the chicken fucker & the family man?

I think there is a difference, but I was overpowered by people who don't think there is any, so I had to admit defeat, and soon there won't be any difference in society.

--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #5711726 - 06/04/06 04:01 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Chicken fucking is acceptable as long as you are doing it in order to get someone else to learn to read.

:earth: :sun: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
Re: pedophilia and animal sex [Re: fireworks_god]
    #5711798 - 06/04/06 04:29 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

What if you did it to raise money for hunger relief in Africa? Would you lose points if you enjoyed it? Would you still go to Hell, or would the postive effects of your immoral act counterbalance the sin? How much could you enjoy it and still be assured of going to Heaven? Would it vary depending on how much money you raised?

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
    #5711802 - 06/04/06 04:31 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

OldWoodSpecter said:
Quote:

Veritas said:
:lol: No, the difference is WE'RE JOKING.

See? Like chimps, you cast out that which is strange to you and bark it out of your little tree willage, in this case by making fun of it.

Just as I and other people are barking out that which we consider strange

we are the same

Well, if you call laughing in the face of hatred and bigotry the same as trying to legislate bigotry, then you would be correct.

No one is being "barked out of the village" by my joking remarks with Fireworks.  Again, if you decide to take offense & interpret events to suit your preconceived notion, this is your problem.

By contrast, the legislation which sends lovers to jail for choosing a partner who is 16 instead of one who is 18, is invasive and moralistic.

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Re: pedophilia and animal sex [Re: Veritas]
    #5711812 - 06/04/06 04:35 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

You call this bigotry? You are just as intolerant of my views as I am of animal sex.
You seem to think your way of thinking is right, just as I do

--------------------

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
    #5711819 - 06/04/06 04:39 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I am not intolerant of your views, I am intolerant of legislating this subjective moralism.

I don't want to get into your business, and I want you out of mine.  :shrug:  This is not bigotry, it is autonomy and privacy.  If I am not stepping on your toes, or anyone elses, why cry out?

If you like being tickled with a big pink feather before having sex, and I don't, there is no need for me to make a law against kinky feather sex.  I'm just fine with you living by your beliefs about animal sex and pedophilia--as long as those beliefs apply to YOU and only YOU.

The government does not belong in our sex life.  Legislate against assault and discrimination and murder all you like, but leave the contents of my nightstand & my choice of bed partner alone.

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

#5711859 - 06/04/06 04:53 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Veritas said:
I am not intolerant of your views, I am intolerant of legislating this subjective moralism.

I don't want to get into your business, and I want you out of mine.  :shrug:  This is not bigotry, it is autonomy and privacy.  If I am not stepping on your toes, or anyone elses, why cry out?  If you like being tickled with a big pink feather before having sex, and I don't, there is no need for me to make a law against kinky feather sex.

The government does not belong in our sex life.  Legislate against assault and discrimination and murder all you like.

I think you don't understand quite what is it that I mind here.
It's not the laws, I don't believe in any kind of legal system (thought sometimes it does come in handy) so I don't care what is legal and what is not. I think everything should be legal, like in the wild west.
What I mind here is the social consciousness.
What I mind are the standards in the minds of the society.
If they legalise animal sex, the problem is not the law itself, but the fact that people would start thinking about it as something
compleatly healthy and positive.

--------------------

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
    #5711884 - 06/04/06 04:57 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

What if people did think of it as healthy and positive? Or just harmlessly kinky, like being tied up or tickled or spanked?  What then?  The decline of society?  Going to hell in a handbasket?  I don't understand what the consequence would be for you personally:confused:

I don't think that making something legal will suddenly change the preferences people already have.  I would guess that most people do not want to have sex with animals.  This probably has little to do with the fact that it is illegal, and more to do with their individual sexual turn-ons.

Many activities are legal, yet completely unhealthy and negative. (Eating fast food all the time, for example. :tongue:)  Why not let people decide what their own preference is, if it harms none?

I disagree that legislation of our sexual practices is what guides people in their preferences.

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

#5711931 - 06/04/06 05:06 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Veritas said:
I don't think that making something legal will suddenly change the preferences people already have.  I would guess that most people do not want to have sex with animals.  This probably has little to do with the fact that it is illegal, and more to do with their individual sexual turn-ons.

Many activities are legal, yet completely unhealthy and negative. (Eating fast food all the time, for example. :tongue:)  Why not let people decide what their own preference is, if it harms none?

I disagree that legislation of our sexual practices is what guides people in their preferences.

I'm not saying more people would do it, thought I think some would try it out, but I do think the shift in consciosuness would be such, that If I ever came and said that it lacks the dignity of a human being, I'd be accused of being primitive and backwards, and would be cast out just I am here in this forum.

--------------------

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
    #5711955 - 06/04/06 05:11 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Are you cast out simply because others disagree with you? You are still posting here, still starting threads, still participating in the same manner as the rest of the members. If/when you are cast out, you could not participate at all.

There are many sexual practices which I do not choose to engage in (really! There are!), without saying that these practices are wrong or lacking in human dignity. I think that some of these practices are distasteful and not even remotely sexy...but as I would not want someone walking into my bedroom and deciding for me what is sexy and what isn't, I have no interest in telling others that their sexual practices are nasty and wrong. (Do unto others...)

What if they did accuse you of being primitive and backwards? What then? Do you really want to be approved of by those who flout your personal values?

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

#5711963 - 06/04/06 05:14 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Hey I want to be friends with SOMEONE. Who am I supose to greet on the street if everyone ends up hating me for having beliefs other than weekly TV-trends

--------------------

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

Loc: Crown and Heart
    #5711971 - 06/04/06 05:16 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I think people who are aroused by animals have a few loose screws irrespective of the influences of law, government and society.

I think it should be illegal for health reasons, to protect both animals and perverts from sexually transmitted diseases. Fluid exchange between live animals and humans is just asking for a disease of somekind.

I even read a news article once of a man who literally died of several crushed organs after being penetrated by a horse. :rolleyes:

--------------------

"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
    #5711977 - 06/04/06 05:19 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

:lol:  So you'd rather hang out with the sinners than be alone?

In my experience, compromising my values in order to be acceptable to "most people" has led to my feeling more alone (lonely) than just choosing to be alone.  :shrug:

I don't watch TV, don't drive a car, don't shop for new clothes, don't wear makeup, don't starve myself for fashion, don't wear high heels. 

I read for pleasure, have a brain full of information about hundreds of subjects, like spending time alone, practice enlightened hedonism, and don't hesitate to share my views when requested.

I have almost nothing in common with "most people," and nothing in common with most women.

When it comes to friends, quality over quantity is the way to go.  :heart:

OfflineXanthas
Blaspheme,blaspheyou, Blaspheverybody

Re: pedophilia and animal sex [Re: Basilides]
    #5712036 - 06/04/06 05:33 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Basilides said:
I think people who are aroused by animals have a few loose screws irrespective of the influences of law, government and society.

I think it should be illegal for health reasons, to protect both animals and perverts from sexually transmitted diseases. Fluid exchange between live animals and humans is just asking for a disease of somekind.

I even read a news article once of a man who literally died of several crushed organs after being penetrated by a horse. :rolleyes:

Actually, the opposite is true. Most diseases are animal-specific, humans included. You've a lower chance of acquiring a disease from screwing your dog then any random person in a bar.

Secondly, I disbelieve your news article. While taking a foot-and-a-half horse dick up your ass may well rupture your intestines, causing sepsis and death from infection, I highly doubt it would crush any organs. The "crushable" (non hollow) organs are simply not positioned in a manner that they could be damaged by that.

Even then, one would be in enough pain from such that one would likely call a hospital. They would inject antibiotics, perform surgery on the rectum/sigmoid colon/ileum, and, one painful recovery later, you'd be (almost) as good as new, but wiser about letting the foot-point-five penis of a half-ton beast near your naked sphincter.

--------------------
If you don't ask the question, you always get it wrong.

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

#5712044 - 06/04/06 05:35 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Veritas said:
:lol:  So you'd rather hang out with the sinners than be alone?

No, I'm quite capable of being alone. And there were times when I gave up on caring about the human race, but the hope just keeps comming back, somewhere deep inside I always believe there is hope that
there is some spirit within all these people even though they have no values, they believe in nothing, not even happyness and love, and they have no dignity, and would lick my shoes for money.

--------------------

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Re: pedophilia and animal sex [Re: Xanthas]
    #5712056 - 06/04/06 05:37 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Xanthas said:
Quote:

Basilides said:

Actually, the opposite is true. Most diseases are animal-specific, humans included. You've a lower chance of acquiring a disease from screwing your dog then any random person in a bar.

Secondly, I disbelieve your news article. While taking a foot-and-a-half horse dick up your ass may well rupture your intestines, causing sepsis and death from infection, I highly doubt it would crush any organs. The "crushable" (non hollow) organs are simply not positioned in a manner that they could be damaged by that.

Even then, one would be in enough pain from such that one would likely call a hospital. They would inject antibiotics, perform surgery on the rectum/sigmoid colon/ileum, and, one painful recovery later, you'd be (almost) as good as new, but wiser about letting the foot-point-five penis of a half-ton beast near your naked sphincter.

The guy did die, and I've seen a video of it, it was posted on the internet

--------------------

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
    #5712064 - 06/04/06 05:40 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

If you are capable of being alone, then it doesn't really matter whether some people are undignified and unprincipled.  :shrug:

Which matters to you more, ultimately, the quality of your spirit or the behavior of others with whom you do not interact?

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
Re: pedophilia and animal sex [Re: Xanthas]
    #5712073 - 06/04/06 05:43 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

http://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/5034/WA/US

Apparently the man died because his colon was perforated.  Ouch!

Quote:

Sheriff's Sgt. John Urquhart..."we didn't look too deeply into how many people had visited farm No. 1 [Tait's property] or how big an operation it was."

:eek:  Do you think he used these phrases with awareness of the context?

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

#5712078 - 06/04/06 05:44 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Veritas said:
If you are capable of being alone, then it doesn't really matter whether some people are undignified and unprincipled.  :shrug:

Which matters to you more, ultimately, the quality of your spirit or the behavior of others with whom you do not interact?

even though I do not interract with them, I am not separate from them, I see humanity as one big family, and like in any family, when members fight, everyone hurts. And I hurt because some of the family are sick and unhappy

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder