Home | Community | Message Board

KykeonAnalytics.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Registered: 02/01/05
Posts: 4,033
Loc: mountains and lakes
Last seen: 17 years, 7 months
Re: pedophilia and animal sex [Re: fireworks_god]
    #5711148 - 06/04/06 01:09 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

fireworks_god said:
Quote:

OldWoodSpecter said:
And as for kids, well there's no way I'm going to be making kids into this worlds. They'd be compulsive consumers, addicted on adrenaline, and screwing animals.




If that is the way your kids turned out, then I'd say "some parent you are". :rolleyes:

:earth: :sun: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:




why? What's wrong with animal sex?


--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Registered: 02/01/05
Posts: 4,033
Loc: mountains and lakes
Last seen: 17 years, 7 months
Re: pedophilia and animal sex [Re: fireworks_god]
    #5711157 - 06/04/06 01:11 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

fireworks_god said:
Parents simply have no influence, it seems.

:earth: :sun: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:




Today they don't, the children are raised by TV


--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Registered: 02/01/05
Posts: 4,033
Loc: mountains and lakes
Last seen: 17 years, 7 months
Re: pedophilia and animal sex [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #5711163 - 06/04/06 01:12 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

psilocyberin said:
in conclusion..... oldwoodspecter gets the big thumbs down as well as the 2006 Absurdity Award.




believe me, I find this to be a compliment in this community


--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
Registered: 04/15/05
Posts: 11,089
Re: pedophilia and animal sex [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #5711174 - 06/04/06 01:18 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

OldWoodSpecter said:
Quote:

fireworks_god said:
Parents simply have no influence, it seems.

:earth: :sun: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:




Today they don't, the children are raised by TV




:rolleyes:  Who bought the TV?  Who drove the TV to the house?  Who plugged it in & approved continuous viewing of the programming available on said TV? 

Children are raised by their parents (or other appointed guardian), whether the parents choose to plug them into the Boob Tube or not.  Influence by proxy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Registered: 03/12/02
Posts: 24,855
Loc: Pandurn
Last seen: 1 year, 4 months
Re: pedophilia and animal sex [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #5711177 - 06/04/06 01:19 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

OldWoodSpecter said:
why? What's wrong with animal sex?




You tell me, you are the one who listed it as a reason why you would not bring a child into this world. :lol:

:earth: :sun: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
Registered: 04/15/05
Posts: 11,089
Re: pedophilia and animal sex [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #5711185 - 06/04/06 01:21 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

OldWoodSpecter said:
Quote:

Veritas said:
Quote:

Sexual deviations and harm go in the same cathegory: something that people often get offended by.





Nope, sorry, they do NOT go in the same category. Sexual deviations which occur between consenting post-pubescent partners, whether those partners are primates or other animals, do not need to concern anyone else. If some outside party (YOU), decides that they are offended by these consensual acts of other parties, that is THEIR problem!

Causing harm, i.e. physical injury, to one of the parties involved in the action is not merely "offensive," but a violation of individual rights.




And who says you have a right not be be hurt? A law enforcing government! Not the stars.

In nature, you have no rights other than those you manage to fight for yourself




Yes, natural rights are enforced according to the "might makes right" rule. Civil rights are enforced by our government, and we are discouraged from taking said enforcement into our own hands (i.e. vigilante justice).

What is your point? I was saying that legal intervention is appropriate when civil rights have been violated, but not when outside parties decide to be "offended" about the actions of other parties.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Registered: 02/01/05
Posts: 4,033
Loc: mountains and lakes
Last seen: 17 years, 7 months
Re: pedophilia and animal sex [Re: Veritas]
    #5711191 - 06/04/06 01:22 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Well, I DO want to watch TV, and I don't want my kids to watch it, so obviously my kids can't live in my home because there's TV in it, yet another reason why not to have them  :wink:


--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Registered: 02/01/05
Posts: 4,033
Loc: mountains and lakes
Last seen: 17 years, 7 months
Re: pedophilia and animal sex [Re: fireworks_god]
    #5711194 - 06/04/06 01:23 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

fireworks_god said:
Quote:

OldWoodSpecter said:
why? What's wrong with animal sex?




You tell me, you are the one who listed it as a reason why you would not bring a child into this world. :lol:

:earth: :sun: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:




And you supported that by saying I wouldn't be much of a father if my kids turned out like that.


--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Registered: 02/01/05
Posts: 4,033
Loc: mountains and lakes
Last seen: 17 years, 7 months
Re: pedophilia and animal sex [Re: Veritas]
    #5711202 - 06/04/06 01:25 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Veritas said:
Quote:

OldWoodSpecter said:
Quote:

Veritas said:
Quote:

Sexual deviations and harm go in the same cathegory: something that people often get offended by.





Nope, sorry, they do NOT go in the same category. Sexual deviations which occur between consenting post-pubescent partners, whether those partners are primates or other animals, do not need to concern anyone else. If some outside party (YOU), decides that they are offended by these consensual acts of other parties, that is THEIR problem!

Causing harm, i.e. physical injury, to one of the parties involved in the action is not merely "offensive," but a violation of individual rights.




And who says you have a right not be be hurt? A law enforcing government! Not the stars.

In nature, you have no rights other than those you manage to fight for yourself




Yes, natural rights are enforced according to the "might makes right" rule. Civil rights are enforced by our government, and we are discouraged from taking said enforcement into our own hands (i.e. vigilante justice).

What is your point? I was saying that legal intervention is appropriate when civil rights have been violated, but not when outside parties decide to be "offended" about the actions of other parties.




my point was that one day the trend might change civil rights, so that you are alowed to be harmed.


--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTelepylus
Babyman
 User Gallery

Registered: 05/22/06
Posts: 996
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 17 years, 6 months
Re: pedophilia and animal sex [Re: fireworks_god]
    #5711215 - 06/04/06 01:27 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

why would anyone want to fuck an animal anyways?

what is going on inside that persons mind?

does it make them feel free or unique?
does it make them feel one with nature?
or maybe they can only get it up through inflicting pain upon something, consciously or subconsiously?

are there animals that enjoy being fucked by humans?
recently there was a case in washington state, some freaks got together to watch a horse buttfuck this guy.
the guy died in the hospital 3 hours later from having his ass brutally torn to pieces.

is that supposed to be funny?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Registered: 02/01/05
Posts: 4,033
Loc: mountains and lakes
Last seen: 17 years, 7 months
Re: pedophilia and animal sex [Re: Telepylus]
    #5711221 - 06/04/06 01:30 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Telepylus said:
why would anyone want to fuck an animal anyways?

what is going on inside that persons mind?

does it make them feel free or unique?
does it make them feel one with nature?
or maybe they can only get it up through inflicting pain upon something, consciously or subconsiously?

are there animals that enjoy being fucked by humans?
recently there was a case in washington state, some freaks got together to watch a horse buttfuck this guy.
the guy died in the hospital 3 hours later from having his ass brutally torn to pieces.

is that supposed to be funny?




Just shut up, your are slowing down the progress of society, when you grow spiritually, you will learn that buttfucking with horses is the way of enlightenment.


--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
Registered: 04/15/05
Posts: 11,089
Re: pedophilia and animal sex [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #5711244 - 06/04/06 01:34 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

At many points during history, it was legally permissible to harm certain people. Those who were legally "less than human" included slaves, Jews, women, children, Native Americans and prisoners. These laws were not changed by "trends," however, but by enlightened activism on behalf of those judged as less human.

Will you equate laws which allow consensual sexual activity to archaic laws allowing a man to beat and even kill his wife if he suspects her of infidelity? Is the current thinking about assault and murder subject to sudden change when the "trend" shifts?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Registered: 02/01/05
Posts: 4,033
Loc: mountains and lakes
Last seen: 17 years, 7 months
Re: pedophilia and animal sex [Re: Veritas]
    #5711263 - 06/04/06 01:38 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Veritas said:
At many points during history, it was legally permissible to harm certain people. Those who were legally "less than human" included slaves, Jews, women, children, Native Americans and prisoners. These laws were not changed by "trends," however, but by enlightened activism on behalf of those judged as less human.

Will you equate laws which allow consensual sexual activity to archaic laws allowing a man to beat and even kill his wife if he suspects her of infidelity? Is the current thinking about assault and murder subject to sudden change when the "trend" shifts?




Come on, all of you keep telling me that animal sex is wrong only in my mind, and now you are trying to tell me that harming someone is wrong outside of my mind?
Hey if there is no universal morality, then there is no universal morality, and every action is the same, act of kindness and act of violence, and it's our minds that make the difference.
So why wouldn't I equate violence with strange sexual behaviour? Or equate violence with bowling or birdwatching for that matter?


--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Registered: 10/31/04
Posts: 21,407
Loc: Building 7
Re: pedophilia and animal sex [Re: Veritas]
    #5711276 - 06/04/06 01:40 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

This is why social issues, such as sexual activity, are more appropriately handled on an individual basis, within a family or community. When we can focus on the capacity of the individual, rather than some imagined capacity attained at a specific age, then ability to consent is more accurately determined.




Who is to be the judge of the individual's "personal age of consent" you are proposing?  Dad??  :rolleyes:


--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Edited by LunarEclipse (06/04/06 01:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
Registered: 04/15/05
Posts: 11,089
Re: pedophilia and animal sex [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #5711299 - 06/04/06 01:47 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Universal morality???  Where did I refer to this concept, exactly?

I am saying that there is a huge difference between these scenarios:

I decide to shoot my next-door neighbor because his loud rap music has been keeping me up at night.

I decide to have sex with a willing dog, horse, teenage next-door neighbor.


In the first scenario, my neighbor is probably unwilling to be shot.  In nature, he would assert his unwillingness by fighting me to the death to determine who was "fittest," and therefore more deserving of continued life.  In civilization, I would be arrested and prosecuted for my actions, which deprived him of his civil rights.

In the second scenario, both sexual partners are willing, no one has their rights impaired or violated, yet you consider yourself an authority on what behavior is morally appropriate, so you alert the police that I have broken some archaic "decency" laws, and I am arrested.  :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Registered: 03/12/02
Posts: 24,855
Loc: Pandurn
Last seen: 1 year, 4 months
Re: pedophilia and animal sex [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #5711301 - 06/04/06 01:47 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

OldWoodSpecter said:
And you supported that by saying I wouldn't be much of a father if my kids turned out like that.




My statement simply expressed that any outcome for your children would be your responsibility. You've stated that such would not be desired by you. By your own standards, if your child ended up being like that, then you would be a bad parent.

Get it? I never claimed anything.

:earth: :sun: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
Registered: 04/15/05
Posts: 11,089
Re: pedophilia and animal sex [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #5711320 - 06/04/06 01:50 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

LunarEclipse said:
Quote:

This is why social issues, such as sexual activity, are more appropriately handled on an individual basis, within a family or community. When we can focus on the capacity of the individual, rather than some imagined capacity attained at a specific age, then ability to consent is more accurately determined.




Who is to be the judge of the individual's "personal age of consent" you are proposing?  Dad??  :rolleyes:




Ideally, parents would be gradually handing over responsibility for personal choices to their adolescent offspring.  I say "family" to describe the entire family group, however, including the individual who has chosen to engage in sexual activity.  If the issue of determining sexual maturity was discussed and determined as a family, then statutory rape laws would be unnecessary.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Registered: 02/01/05
Posts: 4,033
Loc: mountains and lakes
Last seen: 17 years, 7 months
Re: pedophilia and animal sex [Re: Veritas]
    #5711330 - 06/04/06 01:52 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Veritas said:
Universal morality???  Where did I refer to this concept, exactly?

I am saying that there is a huge difference between these scenarios:

I decide to shoot my next-door neighbor because his loud rap music has been keeping me up at night.

I decide to have sex with a willing dog, horse, teenage next-door neighbor.


In the first scenario, my neighbor is probably unwilling to be shot.  In nature, he would assert his unwillingness by fighting me to the death to determine who was "fittest," and therefore more deserving of continued life.  In civilization, I would be arrested and prosecuted for my actions, which deprived him of his civil rights.

In the second scenario, both sexual partners are willing, no one has their rights impaired or violated, yet you consider yourself an authority on what behavior is morally appropriate, so you alert the police that I have broken some archaic "decency" laws, and I am arrested.  :thumbdown:




Yes there is difference between these action, like there is a difference between a red car and a blue one, but neither is worse or better ourside some kind of concept of morality


--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Registered: 02/01/05
Posts: 4,033
Loc: mountains and lakes
Last seen: 17 years, 7 months
Re: pedophilia and animal sex [Re: fireworks_god]
    #5711334 - 06/04/06 01:53 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

fireworks_god said:
Quote:

OldWoodSpecter said:
And you supported that by saying I wouldn't be much of a father if my kids turned out like that.




My statement simply expressed that any outcome for your children would be your responsibility. You've stated that such would not be desired by you. By your own standards, if your child ended up being like that, then you would be a bad parent.

Get it? I never claimed anything.

:earth: :sun: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:




Well, even without this whole thing, I wouldn't be much of a parent anyway


--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Registered: 03/12/02
Posts: 24,855
Loc: Pandurn
Last seen: 1 year, 4 months
Re: pedophilia and animal sex [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #5711343 - 06/04/06 01:54 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

You'd probably send them to slave away in the salt mines, just so that you could get some free seasoning for your potatoes. :lol:

:earth: :sun: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* scat and animal sex
( 1 2 all )
MJF 5,678 26 09/10/05 06:46 AM
by Asante
* Pedophilia
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
silversoul7 10,016 155 10/13/03 04:25 AM
by DankBluntZ
* Sex & Your Wellbeing: Not Intrinsic to Eachother
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ped 8,112 62 12/07/05 08:23 PM
by CosmicJoke
* Pedophilia and Western Standards of Beauty
( 1 2 3 all )
dr0mni 6,711 58 04/12/06 02:25 PM
by David_Scape
* Legislating Moral Values?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SeussA 4,827 73 02/19/04 09:55 AM
by Seuss
* Psycho-sexual associations: The human body and the human sexual experiance... dr0mni 995 11 10/03/05 09:54 PM
by leery11
* Is this sexual abuse?
( 1 2 all )
Icelander 4,898 34 05/23/05 08:53 AM
by Vvellum
* Public Sex and Nudity
( 1 2 3 4 all )
gettinjiggywithit 7,439 78 03/04/05 12:00 AM
by vampirism

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
11,015 topic views. 1 members, 8 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.