Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleLakefingers
Re: pedophilia and animal sex [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #5710279 - 06/04/06 03:53 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I doubt your intolerance is justified and it might make you into a hypocrite.

But since you only heard this I'd like to see some articles about it, or an official website.

What I think about this is that it's an inevitable outcome of the Enlightenment. Modern politics and democracy push a politics of confession -- every group must be given rights, all slaves must be recognized.

What makes you think you're not a "sicko"?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLakefingers
Re: pedophilia and animal sex *DELETED* [Re: Telepylus]
    #5710280 - 06/04/06 03:58 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by Lakefingers

Reason for deletion: No reason.

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Loc: mountains and lakes
Re: pedophilia and animal sex [Re: Lakefingers]
    #5710281 - 06/04/06 04:02 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Lakefingers said:
I doubt your intolerance is justified and it might make you into a hypocrite.

But since you only heard this I'd like to see some articles about it, or an official website.

What I think about this is that it's an inevitable outcome of the Enlightenment. Modern politics and democracy push a politics of confession -- every group must be given rights, all slaves must be recognized.

Well if enlightenment involves this kind of stuff, then excuse me for not trying to be more enlightened.

Quote:

Right now I'm not because I'm on the wining side (the majority), but if this goes through, I might become an official sicko for thinking like this

--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

InvisibleLakefingers
Re: pedophilia and animal sex *DELETED* [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #5710292 - 06/04/06 04:20 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Reason for deletion: Reason?

Edited by Lakefingers (06/04/06 04:29 AM)

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

#5710296 - 06/04/06 04:31 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I don't use drugs

Now you'll probably say something like: "Yea I can tell, you could use some"

But really, I'm not activist, they can do whatever they wan't in politics, I'm just saying I won't be supporting this anymore in my mind. If you and your generation want this to become a standard, go right ahead, the next thing will be the legalisation of rape and murder.

--------------------

InvisibleLakefingers
Re: pedophilia and animal sex *DELETED* [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #5710306 - 06/04/06 04:50 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Reason for deletion: No reason.

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

#5710335 - 06/04/06 06:01 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

What makes me dissagree with this?
Well, I don't like how everything today is a trend, and pretty soon, the trendy thing to do is going to be to accept pedophilia and animal sex.
The media is going to sell that idea to people, and tey are going to buy it. It is a form of fascism, if you don't accept the new thing that is talked about on TV, then you are backwards, and should be cast out and be called primitive.

And now the other part:
What do I find wrong in pedophilia and animal sex?
Both are garbage anomalies within the natural reproductive system, and while I think nobody is to blaim for having such feelings because you can't change what you are, I still think they don't have to ask everyone to accept it as something positive.
It's like asking that shizofrenia be accepted in the society as just a different "way of thinking".

I think this is all human collective mind mutilating itself out of boredom

It is true that in democracy everyone should be heard, and even if someone comes with an idea to legalise religious human sacrifices, or rape, you have to hear him out.
But that's also the reason why I don't think extreme democracy is such a briliant idea with human beings.
Humans are sheep, always have been, always will be, the only thing you can do is chose the best shepard.

--------------------

Edited by OldWoodSpecter (06/04/06 06:03 AM)

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
    #5710542 - 06/04/06 09:21 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

if people want to fuck animals, why do you object? is it for the animal's sake? or just because you are on some sort of self-righteous platform?

I didn't pipe in to defend anyones rights here, but everything that you and some others have spouted in this thread is pure crap supported by your bullshit notions of ultimate morality where you think the universe should adhere to your perception of reality.

GET OVER YOURSELF! Go live the beautiful life that was given to you and stop wasting your time trying to hem others lifestyles.

People have been fucking animals and children forever, and will continue to do so, but you seem to have no problem with that, just the fact that someone wants to be open about it, and voice their views on the subject.

Thanks for the news update Billy Graham.

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Loc: Building 7
    #5710544 - 06/04/06 09:22 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

"Humans are sheep, always have been, always will be, the only thing you can do is chose the best shepard."

Or in some people's cases, choose the best sheep. Remember the Woody Allen movie everything you always wanted to know about sex where Gene Wilder plays the doctor that falls in love with the Armenian patient's sheep and loses everything he owns in the process?

--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Re: pedophilia and animal sex [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #5710604 - 06/04/06 09:56 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

psilocyberin said:
People have been fucking animals and children forever, and will continue to do so, but you seem to have no problem with that, just the fact that someone wants to be open about it, and voice their views on the subject.

Thanks for the news update Billy Graham.

yea, that's what I'm having problems with. For ever people have been doing all kinds of crazy shit, but today they want more than just freedom to do it, they want everyones approval. And they are going to get it.

Quote:

Go live the beautiful life that was given to you

Maybe you are right, maybe I should stop trying to communicate with people, and live

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #5710620 - 06/04/06 10:04 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

OldWoodSpecter said:
Quote:

Icelander said:
Are you putting us on? Who cares? Be a conservative if that's what you want. I'm sure that they have no outrageous platforms or agendas. :tongue:

This is not about politics, it's about programing the masses. Of course everyone in politics has some sort of evil agenda, otherwise they'd just stay home and not get involved. But these people have the power to makes things "normal". Whatever their evil agendas are, I don't care, but I'm with the ones that are not trying to make such things normal.
And as for evil agendas, we are all screwed anyway, and will dissapear as a civilisation, so you can't really vote your way out this one, but you can chose the side which will make the fall more dignifying.

:rofl2:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #5710659 - 06/04/06 10:31 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

OldWoodSpecter said:
you can't really vote your way out this one, but you can chose the side which will make the fall more dignifying.

right, like slaves on a ship arguing about who has the nicest chains.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
    #5710673 - 06/04/06 10:38 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

OldWoodSpecter said:
Don't know if you heard, but somewhere in Holand I think,
there is some kind of political party of pedophiles asking their voice to be heard, and they request that the age of legal sex be moved lower, so that they may screw little boys and girls. They complain that they have been ignored for too long.
They also ask for legalisation of animal sex.

If they are raping adolescent boys or girls (the current age of consent is 16, the request asks that it be lowered to 12.  Holland experimented with this for several years, and then bowed to pressures from politico-moral groups & revoked the new law.), then they can still be prosecuted for rape.  If they are harming the animals they have sex with, they can still be prosecuted for animal abuse.  If no one is harmed, what crime has occurred?

Pederasty is far from modern or "hip," as it has existed (either openly or covertly) in many civilized societies for centuries.

Quote:

I don't want my kids thinking it's cool and modern to fuck goats, and I don't want my neighbour calling his spanking around with a buddy of his a "marriage"

:lol:  I hardly think that your kids would fuck animals just because it was "cool" and "modern," nor do I think that legislating kinky sexual activities would necessarily encourage people to pursue them.  The thrill may be in the taboo nature of the act, the fact that it is not accepted, not legal.  Your kids would be more likely to rebel against the establishment--"we're not going to fuck goats! You can't make us!"

What business is it of yours if two adults want to call their relationship a marriage?  Who, exactly, is being harmed by this?  The institution of marriage??  :lol:  Heterosexuals have done plenty of damage to the reputation of that institution...why shouldn't homosexuals have their chance to make a mockery of it, too?

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: pedophilia and animal sex [Re: Veritas]
    #5710690 - 06/04/06 10:50 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Yes indeedy. :thumbup:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Re: pedophilia and animal sex [Re: Veritas]
    #5710703 - 06/04/06 10:54 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Right now the keyword in all this is "harm". As soon as you bring that word up, everyone stops and thinks.
But as you ask me what is wrong with adults and animals having sex, I ask you, what is wrong in harming another?
Why is "harm" such a taboo? Isn't harm just one of the beauties of life?

Same answer. Sexual deviations and harm go in the same cathegory: something that people often get offended by.

If you start approving any kind of behaviour that people once considered sick and wrong, what is stopping you from approving harm?

And as for kids, well there's no way I'm going to be making kids into this worlds. They'd be compulsive consumers, addicted on adrenaline, and screwing animals.

--------------------

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

#5710719 - 06/04/06 11:00 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

What business is it of yours if two adults want to call their relationship a marriage? Who, exactly, is being harmed by this? The institution of marriage??

Supose you are in school, and you get an A, and another kids gets an A, but with cheating. Most people get offended, and the other kid asks: what did I do wrong? I did not diminish the grades of other kids.

He didn't diminish their grades, but he did diminish the meaning of those grades, where A was once a sign of had work, and now is a sign of hard work OR good cheating

It's not just homosexuals. It's all those who marry out of money, out of superficial lust or whatever. They spit on the concept of marriage, a sacred unity between a man and a woman in eternal love, sacrifice and hard work.
Today people marry and divorce many times, and it means nothing to them, so when I ask a woman: will you marry me, it means so little today, as little as if I asked: wanna go and grab a hot dog with me?

--------------------

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
    #5710723 - 06/04/06 11:02 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Sexual deviations and harm go in the same cathegory: something that people often get offended by.

Nope, sorry, they do NOT go in the same category. Sexual deviations which occur between consenting post-pubescent partners, whether those partners are primates or other animals, do not need to concern anyone else. If some outside party (YOU), decides that they are offended by these consensual acts of other parties, that is THEIR problem!

Causing harm, i.e. physical injury, to one of the parties involved in the action is not merely "offensive," but a violation of individual rights.

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
    #5710732 - 06/04/06 11:07 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

OldWoodSpecter said:
Quote:

What business is it of yours if two adults want to call their relationship a marriage? Who, exactly, is being harmed by this? The institution of marriage??

Supose you are in school, and you get an A, and another kids gets an A, but with cheating. Most people get offended, and the other kid asks: what did I do wrong? I did not diminish the grades of other kids.

He didn't diminish their grades, but he did diminish the meaning of those grades, where A was once a sign of had work, and now is a sign of hard work OR good cheating

It's not just homosexuals. It's all those who marry out of money, out of superficial lust or whatever. They spit on the concept of marriage, a sacred unity between a man and a woman in eternal love, sacrifice and hard work.
Today people marry and divorce many times, and it means nothing to them, so when I ask a woman: will you marry me, it means so little today, as little as if I asked: wanna go and grab a hot dog with me?

You are saying that these concepts, whether good grades or a sacred marriage, can be sullied and defined by the dysfunction of others. I say that this is absurd!

Who defines the meaning of an "A"? If you have been given a good grade, does this mean that you have attained some mastery of the subject? If you learned it from a book you borrowed from the library, and never received affirmation of your knowledge from some outside authority, would that mastery be compromised?

If you and a beloved partner achieved a sacred marriage, wherein both regarded your involvement as wholesome and holy, would that partnership be compromised by the unhappy marriage of your neighbor? Would your intimacy with each other be undermined by the lack of connection in the marriage between "business partners," who marry to consolidate their financial position?

There is no effect beyond what you imagine has been done to you, or to marriage, or to the educational system.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #5710749 - 06/04/06 11:20 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

OldWoodSpecter said:
And as for kids, well there's no way I'm going to be making kids into this worlds. They'd be compulsive consumers, addicted on adrenaline, and screwing animals.

If that is the way your kids turned out, then I'd say "some parent you are". :rolleyes:

:earth: :sun: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
Re: pedophilia and animal sex [Re: fireworks_god]
    #5710784 - 06/04/06 11:34 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

No, no, you don't understand.  There's nothing that parents can do when changes in legislation make something "hip" and "cool"!!

Just look at what happened when the gun laws were changed to allow those under 18 to purchase guns--school shootings!

Oh, wait...they didn't change the gun laws.  Those kids obtained guns illegally.  :tongue:

Um...well, look at what happened when we changed the laws against homosexuality--now everyone is having gay sex!

Oh, wait...most people are still heterosexual.  I guess they haven't heard about what is "hip" and "cool" these days.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom