Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Trusted Cultivator
Re: PES confusion [Re: pleezr]
    #572961 - 03/07/02 09:36 PM (22 years, 17 days ago)

That's just plain wacko!  Unless I'm looking at an older version of ralph's site, the only of the PES strains he has is the Hawaiian.  He does have it mislabled as the PESA hawaiian, which he should correct if he reads this.  I know he has the hawaiian, because we have discussed it a couple of times.  Unless he's added some of the other PES strains, I'd say you got the hawaiian. 

If so, yes, it can produce some huge caps.  Huge shrooms period for that matter.  Like I said, it was my all-time favorite for a long time.

I do appreciate the offer of the print, but I don't grow anymore.  Just talk shop.  I gave up the hobby a long time ago in favor of a much more rewarding breeding experiment :wink:  Cultivating just isn't worth the liability when you've got a family to think of.  I like to practice the hobby vicariously through the boards these days.  So, if you've got an extra print, pass it on to someone else, with my love.

--------------------
"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag