Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBlue Helix
bold hand
Male User Gallery

Pan Cyan Viet - Making the perfect trip tea.
    #5705785 - 06/02/06 10:29 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I have been playing with Pan Cyan Viet powder in various tea preparations to try to maximize the experience. I have found that these make a very good tea that has nearly zero nausea if you strain out the solids after the boil. Here's my current prep:

1) Bring about 6 to 8 ounces of water per dose to boil and add one fresh squeezed lemon of juice. Add one 500mg pill of vitamin C per one or two doses.

2) Add 0.5 to 1.0 gram of dehydrated, finely ground mushroom powder per dose and mix well into the acidified boiling water.

3) Boil water and powder for 10 to 15 minutes and stir occasionally - set a timer.

4) Strain off the solids with one of those permanent coffee filters or a clean sock (regular coffee filters will just clog up and a tea strainer will just let the stuff pass through)

5) Add some crystal light lemon tea flavoring and a tablespoon of real sugar per dose (the fake sugar doesn't sooth the stomach like real sugar)

6) Divide the liquid equally into the number of doses and sip slowly for about 15 minutes until everything is gone

The effects take about 20 to 30 minutes to kick in. If you sipped the teas slowly, the trip lasts a long time (about 5 to 6 hours for me). I get a good level 2 out of 0.65 grams (remember these are Pan Cyans, not cubes), and there is zero nausea. If I eat the pill rather than make the tea or don't strain off the soilds, I get a level 3 with considerable nausea toward the start. These viet pan cyans are very visual and highly euphoric for me. I like the trip much better than cubensis because it is more visual and more speedy without being too speedy if you know what I mean.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleWIZOLZ
Poor with Needs
Male User Gallery

Loc: Monte Carlo
Re: Pan Cyan Viet - Making the perfect trip tea. [Re: Blue Helix]
    #5706514 - 06/03/06 01:49 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Sounds like a down right enjoyable drink B-Helix. Im missing alot of the ingedients (Great Pan Cyan most importantly.. ) but perhaps One day soon I shall have to try this with reg cubes. A great finale to your grow log btw...

--------------------
---------o----o----o-------o------------------------o--o-o-
----------------------------------------------------------------
Requim for a Dream - Paul Oakenfold
---------------------------------------------------------------
"The mis/abuse of any form of power, is the worst form of ignorance"
-------------------------------------------------------------
WIZOLZ - Lover with a Killer's Smile

OfflineBlue Helix
bold hand
Male User Gallery

Re: Pan Cyan Viet - Making the perfect trip tea. [Re: WIZOLZ]
    #5706952 - 06/03/06 09:50 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

It works great with cubensis too, and I recommend it the same for them. I am very sensitive to nausea, and this is the only way I don't get it at all. Even the gel caps give me some nausea unless I haven't eatten for at least 8 hours.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract