Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleYESSUP
In The Thick Of It
 User Gallery

Loc: SE Tex
Re: doseages for Psilocybe Subaeruginosa??? [Re: Hanky]
    #5683939 - 05/28/06 05:24 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Hanky said:
He's from Texas, they have all the biggest assumptions.

Naw Bullshit man .. He clams he is from the PNW and moved here!!! Don't get me started on Texans :wink:

--------------------
Gut Feeling leads to anxiety, Anxiety leads to fear, Fear leads to anger,And anger leads to regret.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDaveTX
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: doseages for Psilocybe Subaeruginosa??? [Re: YESSUP]
    #5684071 - 05/28/06 05:54 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I am from the PNW and im flying back in 4 days from now.

InvisibleDepthToTheCore
JeeBuzz
Male User Gallery
Loc: Australia brah
Re: doseages for Psilocybe Subaeruginosa??? [Re: DaveTX]
    #5684986 - 05/28/06 10:54 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Bluemeanie, i agree with you 100% on the varying potency of subs. Last year, towards the end of the season on every trip i was consuming around the 6-8 grams dry mark, which would have me at a defenite level 5....

However for my first mushroom trip this season, i carefully weighed out 2.5 grams dry and it absolutely kicked my arse. Im talking inability to move, couldnt speak, most motor skills were gone, vision was completely enveloped by such life like hallucinations. It reminded me the light DMT trip that i had.

They are just so unpredictable, you never know what kind of ride your going to have, regardless of how much you eat.

--------------------

"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music." - George Carlin

OfflineAmethyst
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: doseages for Psilocybe Subaeruginosa??? [Re: DepthToTheCore]
    #5685290 - 05/29/06 12:32 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

the_notorious said:Im talking inability to move, couldnt speak, most motor skills were gone, vision was completely enveloped by such life like hallucinations. It reminded me the light DMT trip that i had.

LOL shit, so what is a heavy DMT experience like then??

--------------------
"That's the story moving from the NO to the YES. All of life is like, no thankyou, no thankyou, no thankyou. Then ultimatey it's YES i give in, YES I accept, YES I embrace."

OfflineBread
Stranger
Male User Gallery
    #5685638 - 05/29/06 04:42 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

the_notorious said:
inability to move, couldnt speak, most motor skills were gone

Haha, so you couldn't move or speak, but still managed some motor skills??  :tongue:

Offlineshroomer_nick
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Melbourne, Aus
Re: doseages for Psilocybe Subaeruginosa??? [Re: Amethyst]
    #5685689 - 05/29/06 06:31 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Amethyst said:
Quote:

the_notorious said:Im talking inability to move, couldnt speak, most motor skills were gone, vision was completely enveloped by such life like hallucinations. It reminded me the light DMT trip that i had.

yeah thats full on.. DMT must be heavy shit!!!

--------------------

InvisibleDepthToTheCore
JeeBuzz
Male User Gallery
Re: doseages for Psilocybe Subaeruginosa??? [Re: Bread]
    #5693510 - 05/31/06 01:02 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Bread said:
Quote:

the_notorious said:
inability to move, couldnt speak, most motor skills were gone

Haha, so you couldn't move or speak, but still managed some motor skills??  :tongue:

I mean, inability to move in the sense that every single movement, lifting a finger, moving my head, etc etc were extremely difficult and took a complex thought process to actually do it. I suppose me saying inability to move wasnt accurate but you obviously get what i mean.

--------------------

"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music." - George Carlin

InvisibleDepthToTheCore
JeeBuzz
Male User Gallery
Re: doseages for Psilocybe Subaeruginosa??? [Re: shroomer_nick]
    #5693513 - 05/31/06 01:05 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

shroomer_nick said:
Quote:

Amethyst said:
Quote:

yeah thats full on.. DMT must be heavy shit!!!

I was relating it to DMT in the sense that with DMT, its not just your perception that is altered, but your whole reality. Your vision is pretty much cut off from your outside world, you could say you transcend into some sort of other reality.

On the mushroom trip this is pretty much what happened. Instead of unbelievable morphing and walls breathing etc, my whole field of vision was replaced by a completely different setting (so if my friend waved his hands in front of me, i couldnt have seen him doing it.)

Very intense, not something i'd really want to repeat in the near future.

--------------------

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #5702995 - 06/02/06 06:01 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

actually DMT is a pretty good example -since psilocin and DMT are both quite similar tryptamines in many ways - certainly the overall vibe is similar in some base way - the difference being that DMT is the complete package, mushrooms are more the periphery.

--------------------

Offlinethosemynikes
Gangster
 User Gallery

Loc: CA, monterey bay
Re: doseages for Psilocybe Subaeruginosa??? [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #5704105 - 06/02/06 01:18 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

i honestly would never trust anyone here for advice on dosage (no offense). i have heard the most ridiculous shit telling people to eat half of their finds, "20 good sized wet." everyones susceptibility to psilocybe varies, ive had level a level 5 trip from 2 grams of cube shake. ive never expierenced a subaerugionsa trip but i think the best advice is to always start off slow and if your not satisfied in an hour eat more.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies