Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineProt
journeyman
Loc: Northside of Houston TX!!...
Re: How do mushrooms work? [Re: ToMmOrRow]
    #567989 - 03/02/02 07:03 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I just want to smack the hell out of who ever said you cant go into the service if ya have tripped.. THEY TEST FOR 2 DRUGS EVER. coke and pot.. NO ONE DOES A SPINAL TAP any more unless you have fucking spinalmangitis(spelling).. dip shit dont spred shit like that dumb a$$.
and to the answer.. of the question
you eat them.. you see shit and have fun.. thats the answer..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRedeyejedi
fierce nobgoblin
Loc: mid-western Canada
Re: How do mushrooms work? [Re: Prot]
    #568164 - 03/02/02 11:30 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Aww jeezess man, and ya double posted

--------------------
Psst.. hey kid, you like havin fun, eh? ever wanna fly? you can have the first rock free there, and sell these to your buddies for me, and there's more where that came from, there, eh?! - disgusting reality of how i get fuckin paid, right, 'sides fuckin wellfare, and the fuckin' bingo earnins there, right. Fuckin rights, eh.

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: How do mushrooms work? [Re: Prot]
    #568450 - 03/03/02 09:29 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I don't know what the military tests for, but I do know how they test. They use GC/MS, rather than a simple emit test, which has the ability to detect pretty much any recreational drug (including LSD-25 from urine) assuming they do the test soon enough from the time a drug was taken. I would think they test for more than just two drugs, but I could be wrong. What about amphetamines and opiates for example?

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#575659 - 03/11/02 08:23 AM (22 years, 23 days ago)

Well... Lemme theorize a bit.

Most stuff that's both Psychoactive and an Alkaloid you can safely call "Neurotransmitter Analogues" or better: KEYS.

Now when some of your neurons/nerves wanna get together to really talk & get things done, they send a KEY to the other nerve's "Receptor" or KEYHOLE, this opens or shuts the lock and that's basically how those 100.000.000.000 nerves you probably have in your head get stuff done.

Now what DOES stuff like LSD do for you? Well: in the sience world there's all this talk of Serotonin this & Dopamine that, but I personally don't think they're the major players.
You see: most Psychoactive KEYS fit into SEVERAL KEYHOLES and the combination of this makes the Drug Effect happen.

I personally think there's a specific, yet unknown KEYHOLE that gets you Psychedelic. I suspect the following: Every night you go to sleep you're transported to a vivid hallucinatory world we call Dreamland. It's also well-known that whatever you dream/write/draw or like has symbolic meaning, and that we may not be aware of even 1% of the brain's business. (Example: how DOES that super basketballer slamdunk it every time? Well: if he really thought it trough how to do it all of his teammates are in the locker-room when he finally knows how. The TOP-basketballer shuts his mind off, lets instinct take over and simply DOES it, and that's basically what seperates the amateur from the pro in every sport... Or: When you're buying an ounce of Hash and a copcar rolls by, you don't crack your head where to hide it, do you? In fact it's three inches up your anus before you had the time to even think one thought, innit?)

I think that getting Psychedelic (partially) dissolves the barrier between the Conscious & the Subconscious, so that all sorts of symbolic stuff emerges on you.
A bit like vivid dreaming whilst wide awake. So stuff that normally wouldn't dawn on you in a million years (like: Mr. Bush is a cool dude) suddenly becomes appearant. This explains the "dogface in the wall", why you suddenly realize your kindergarten teacher was a sadistic bitch and since your Consciousness most of the time does nothing then trying to explain things it can't this is probably responsible for most of the mindfucked and off-the-wall stuff.
But remember one thing: GOD is in there too, as well as Clairvoyancy and all the good stuff we don't understand yet. So don't think that since LSD is just a KEY, everything that happens is hogwash...
On the other hand: most people would benefit from a little more reality-checking, so strive for a balance between the two.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflinecHeMiCaLoRaNgE
journeyman
Loc: Saskatoon, SK., Canada
    #580515 - 03/16/02 10:58 AM (22 years, 17 days ago)

the psilocybin and psilocin affect a chemical located in the frontal lobe called seronotin, the effects of mushrooms can actually be somewhat replicated through imagery meditation using the feeling of spaciousness, dissasociation from the body, heightening of senses, and above all an alert awareness. This meditation not only replicates the mental side of mush but also the physical and visual sides as well. if interested further just private me.

--------------------
<+> wOrLd PhIlOsOpHy CaN OnLy bE UnDeRsToOd ThRoUgH aStRaL aWaKeNiNg<+>

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder