Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinecolimon
DingoDogBoy
Male

TRIPPING MAD BALLS AT SCHOOL AGAIN? WTF?
    #5677650 - 05/26/06 06:38 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

O..k so I tripped at school and I thought I was done with it! I find myself at my old wigger friend's house agian... Then he pulls out about 4.5 g of shrooms. I decided to skip the day since before the weekend we do nothing... So, we eat all the shrooms on some hawayan pizza. My wigger friend then goes off somewhere so I decide to go to school because I wasn't high yet....

Before I knew it I was tripping mad balls. The walls were pulsating and patterns on the walls were moving around! I could still pay attension in class though. As I reached my peak, this one girl looked so evil and elf-like, scary... At computer class I wrote an entire essay perfectly, but I paused because The words would rearrange and I'd erase stuff because I thought it was wrong. I then saw a vortex come out and rearrange my essay to say "HI, I'm your gardian fairy, I love you!". This made me go WTF. In the next class I saw the tree outside making faces at me... I also saw the floor tiles and chalk bord pulsate and wave.

When I got home, I went and ate food like a hamster with my other friend. I decided to look inside a mirror since I heard it was trippy shit... IT was! I let myself stay there and let my face morph for a while. It then turned into Jimi Hendrix! I was soo happy! I then took my Jimi Cd and listened to it all with my friend and let the shrooms wear off!

This trip was fun and spiritual, but at school again?? What the fuck is wrong with me? It's probably my wigger friend's fault this time though :frown:

ok, to better explain things, my wigger friend wanted to skip with me, but then he got high or whatever and just left me at his house! I only ride my bike because I'm a hippe! I knew if I rode my bike it would be unwise because i may fall... I know if I skip, I may go off somewhere, so the safest place was school! There you have it, better explained!

--------------------
I believe with the advent of acid we discovered new way to think and it had to
do with piecing together new thoughts of mind. Why is it that people think it's
so evil? What is it about it that there is scares people so deeply? Because
they are afraid that there is more to reality than they have ever confronted.
That there are doors that they're afraid to go in and they don't want us to go
in there either because if we go in, there we might learn something that they
don't know. And that makes us a little out of their control.

Edited by colimon (05/27/06 10:33 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibleFunkyLoFi
Existing

Re: TRIPPING MAD BALLS AT SCHOOL AGAIN? WTF? [Re: colimon]
    #5678225 - 05/26/06 10:02 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Eating mushrooms is no ones fault but your own.  All it takes is to say no, it's really not that hard.  IMO tripping at school is a prime example of not being a responsible user.  And from what I gathered in your post, you are in high school and under 18.  :tokeeporder:

--------------------
All the people you knew were the actors

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: TRIPPING MAD BALLS AT SCHOOL AGAIN? WTF? [Re: FunkyLoFi]
    #5680005 - 05/27/06 12:25 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Take responsability for your own actions. If you were planning on skipping - why didnt you just keep on skipping and go for a walk outside instead of heading back to class?

1st time - sure, honest mistake. Hell, I've tripped at school before also, thankfully I only had 1 class that day, and I ended up leaving halfway through class. Mind you, I have zero desire to do that again, its a waste of class that is costing me like, $500+ per course, and its also a waste of drugs.

OfflineSDP
ChronicAficionado
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: TRIPPING MAD BALLS AT SCHOOL AGAIN? WTF? [Re: kaniz]
    #5680340 - 05/27/06 02:38 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

kaniz said:
Take responsability for your own actions. If you were planning on skipping - why didnt you just keep on skipping and go for a walk outside instead of heading back to class?

1st time - sure, honest mistake. Hell, I've tripped at school before also, thankfully I only had 1 class that day, and I ended up leaving halfway through class. Mind you, I have zero desire to do that again, its a waste of class that is costing me like, $500+ per course, and its also a waste of drugs.

Your avatar pervails.  :thumbup:

-SDP  :rasta:

--------------------
Teonanacatl, open up my eyes
This sacrament, this prayer, beyond the world of lies
Guide me clearly through that which I dont understand
Give me strength to find the path
Help me fight any demons as you flow through me wholely
This is my prayer, that you protect me from evil, and bring me closer to peace
And open up my eyes, so i can see things as you do
Amen

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale