Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinenk pakelika
Visual assassin
Male

Loc: the mirror
Re: Students Charged with Delivering Pot Muffins to Teachers [Re: learningtofly]
    #7949081 - 01/29/08 02:28 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

we were gonna put laxatives in the ranch dressing and ketchup at my school my senior year, but when we found out that we could go too jail for a LONG time for tainting food we didnt. woulda been funny as fuck. but this is rediculas. im willing too bet one of the teachers who ate the muffins smokes pot.

--------------------
when i get up i wake-n-bake, take a pis and shake, my clock stops at 420 what you want me too say.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehpi
Tsar Bomba
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Montreal, Canada Flag
Re: Students Charged with Delivering Pot Muffins to Teachers [Re: nk pakelika]
    #7956004 - 01/30/08 03:01 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I find this hilarious actually, for sure some of those teachers enjoyed it but they got brought to the hospital because it can be "dangerous".

Someone HAD to enjoy the high and they were all stoned hahaha that's great, I hope some teachers go into class baked from now on.

I love how the fbi and terrorism thing went in. What kinda terrorist group would wanna terrorize some teachers ?

--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!

There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.

4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale