Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMushroomEffect
Stranger
First Time = Saturday CAN'T WAIT!
    #565226 - 02/27/02 09:24 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Tell me about your experiences as first timers. Any suggestions on what to do and what to stay away from? Hopefully if i like this stuff i will grow some of my own.
Saturday: My friend is giving my 2 and 1/2 grams of shrooms. We will take it at 8 clock and hopefully i'll have some fun. I plan to take a walk in the woods (know anything else i can/should do?) and i'm going to bring a CAMCORDER and tape my first time, it should be a blast. My friend has done shrooms once and that was only a gram. I have done weed before (about a month ago) and E about 1 and 1/2 years ago. I plan on fasting for 4 hours before shrooms. (should i go longer?) Does eating shrooms with a PB & J (peanut butter and jelly) ruin the fasting effect? Do i really need to mask the taste?
Well wish me the best of luck, but in reality i just can't wait, been hyped this whole week for this to come. I'll tell you guys how it comes along later on sunday.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: First Time = Saturday CAN'T WAIT! [Re: MushroomEffect]
    #565266 - 02/27/02 10:17 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I'm moving this to trip tips

OfflinedoCtR_diSCreeT
DoctR g0nEMaAd...

Loc: iNfesTinG yOur teRraRium
    #565282 - 02/27/02 10:34 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

That's cool that your hype in all man! When I wasn't cultivating my own I always got anxious when I had them in my possession! The first time I took shrooms I ate a full 8th and I was knocked out of my kickerz! (shoes) It was unbelievable...

...The funnest thing for me is to drive down a long interstate highway...and look at the city and the buildings listening to some tight-ass techno thinking about the world and civilization! (May sound boring but I get a rush out of it!!!) Now...I wouldn't recommend this since it's your first time...try just dancing in a room or go to a club...or swim...or play laser tag...or play video games! Anything is fun when shroomin'....well almost!

As far as fasting goes...I don't know much about the PB & J theory or anything else...so maybe someone else can help you out with that!

HAVE FUN BRO! BE SAFE TOO...

Peace!

--------------------

Peace!

Offlinebadjessejames
G HEAD

Loc: :) Passed out on my co...
    #565323 - 02/27/02 11:17 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Reading your post brings back some real good memories!

The walk in the woods idea is primo....I'm a city boy but nothing beats nature when shrooming....If there was a nice storm, you would be in heaven.

For the taste of shrooms....none of the people I know, including myself find the taste that bad...it's mostly hype.

Have a blast and let us know how it goes....It definately sounds like your in the right state of mind!

--------------------

"My generation played a really mean trick on me. I thought we were all
goofing off together, but it turns out everybody else went and got rich
while I was sleeping." Mission Hill

Offlinepharmacopeia

Loc: Canada
Re: First Time = Saturday CAN'T WAIT! [Re: badjessejames]
    #565368 - 02/28/02 12:10 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

You have a good first time trip attitude man, you'll have a great time I assure you. Some people fast for 4 hours before they trip, I've tried this but having an empty stomach makes me feel worse than a semi-full one so I just eat lightly (vegetables, fruit, etc.) before the trip whenever I'm hungry. Besides there really is no "fasting effect", people just try not too eat too much to avoid nausea that sometimes occurs when playing with heavy intoxicants, just go out have fun and the thought won't even cross your mind.

Some people mask the taste, some people enjoy the taste of earthy mushrooms. I think the they're absolutely horrible so I have my shrooms grinded up and put into gel caps. But I could easily munch them down if I needed too, they aren't THAT bad.

And if things start to go badly: lay down, take a deep breath, relax and let the mushrooms take over, you'll thank them for it later.

Have fun my friend =)

--------------------
W A R N I N G
This signature message for YOU is formulated to GRAB your ATTENTION and.. allow your mind to sink deeper and deeper within itself.. right now.. as your eyes ROOOOOLL over this text you may even notice.. your breathing starts slow down.. and you.. allow yourself to.. become calm and relaxed.. and you'll.. feel drenched in a warm and fuzzy energy.. and every time you read this message, you might.. feel that same warm and buzzing energy getting stronger and thicker..

-
"I had a friend once who told me that the worst mistake that you can make is to think that you are alive, when really you're asleep in life's waiting room." -waking life

Offlineroykinn
enthusiast

#565430 - 02/28/02 01:23 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Best of luck to you man... I'm also tripping this saturday after a 4 year break from shrooms... I just picked my first harvest and have plenty to get me where I want to be... So for me it's sorta like a first time, I remember fragments of my past trips but they were so long ago I know I'm in for a good and surprising time- have fun on saturday, I know I will-

roy

--------------------
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline- It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nunclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." -Frank Zappa

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
    #566046 - 02/28/02 04:23 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I agree nature will make the expereince much more enriching but if you can i sugest bringing a sober babysitter. are you going to do it at night or in the daytime? both are awsome but they are totaly diferent experiences. if you are only doing 2.5g. then i don't supose you will need a sitter but it's always recomended.
If you are gonna do it at night, like Newt said, Glowsticks are a must!!!

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

OfflineAnimalChin

Loc: US of A
Re: First Time = Saturday CAN'T WAIT! [Re: canid]
    #566089 - 02/28/02 05:12 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I personally would leave the cam corder at home. It will prolly get in the way, and you won't want to have to carry it and worry about all the time. Nature is the best............. Just go with it and whatever you feel like doing,,,,, do it! you'll have a great time. Like peter pan says,,, think of happy thoughts, and you can fly...........................

--------------------
A Bird in the hand is Dead.

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: First Time = Saturday CAN'T WAIT! [Re: AnimalChin]
    #566684 - 03/01/02 08:57 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I would leave the camcorder as well. Nothing like recording evidence of a crime to help incriminate yourself later (assuming you live where they are not legal).

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineCynicalMagician
enthusiast
    #566811 - 03/01/02 11:25 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

You're going to have a really good time. Bring a mango. Play with your pets if you have some (and they aren't weird pets that bite a lot). Decks of cards rule, and ditto for things like silly putty and that stuff that nickolodeon made for a while, gack.

You'll have a ball either way though. Good luck =)

--------------------
----------------------

"Order some golf shoes," I whispered. "Otherwise, we'll never get out of this place alive. You notice these lizards don't have any trouble moving around in this muck - that's because they have ~claws~ on their feet."

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: First Time = Saturday CAN'T WAIT! [Re: CynicalMagician]
    #567346 - 03/01/02 10:30 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

what sux about going outside of your home when your on shrooms or acid is that if you have a bad trip you will go insane for the next 6 hours.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Anonymous

#567500 - 03/02/02 02:21 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Spend some of your trip in a pitch dark cushoned room with some good music like pink floyd or apocaliptica. The darkness will blow your mind!

InvisibleMeltingPenguin
Pooh-Bah

Loc: new england
    #567502 - 03/02/02 02:24 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

watch yellow submarine on DVD

--------------------
Growing anything is good for the soul

OfflineMushroomEffect
Stranger
    #567812 - 03/02/02 02:29 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Damn, it was freakin' nice, but nothing like i expected. My friends and i just couldn't wait so we took it yesterday. We have more today but i don't think i'll be taking it because i still need to recooperate. I ate an eigth, it took about an hour to set in. Well i have one question i felt good on shrooms but i did not have any Hallucinogenic effects. I thought TVs were going to fly, my face would turn into an alien, the floor to look like gears, and etc. I remember this one girl last year at a rave and she had spilled her acid bottle on herself by mistake. She tried mad hard getting it out but it didn't work, i seen her again a little later to see if she was alright and she said she was a glass of orange juice and started to wig out if anyone touched or went near her she kept saying "i can't spill." Well, we ate the shrooms and then went to the mall, my friends were laughing their ass off, mine didn't kick in until i was driving home and the car headlights started to get brighter. When we got to my friends house we popped some techno music in and played some half-life, i couldn't really play because i was laughing my ass off by now and i just couldn't think properly. After the game and i laughing (4 hours late) i got some alcohol and drank atleast 10 shots of vodka (something i regret doing now, in my hangover) i really don't know how much i drank but the lethal combo of shrooms and alki made it a hell of a night. Thanx guys for all the info.

Edited by MushroomEffect (03/02/02 02:42 PM)

Anonymous

#567884 - 03/02/02 03:53 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

The orange juice girl she was fuckin with you pay her no mind. It sounds like you had some low grade shrooms, but the alchohol also weekens the mushrooms.

OfflinePsyFlux
enthusiast

#567934 - 03/02/02 05:26 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

heh, it's never like you expected the first time :smile:
And as far as hallucinations go, they can become very intense on higher doses. However I noticed that when your attention is continually focussed on things like in a mall or when trying to play a computer game you tend not to notice them as much. When you just sit and watch at something for a while the weirdest things can happen but when your moving and busy doing things your vision just gets warped and colours become brighter. Perhaps even that changes on higher doses, i've never done more than 5 gram.

shrooms and alcohol seem like a bad combination to me btw...
never even wanted to try it :/

And shrooming right the next day also isn't the smartest thing to do... first your body has build up resistance for a few days so you'd need more to get the same effect again. And besides, it's not something you'd probably wanna do again and again. Just enjoy the euphoric feeling your probably having for a few days and try it again in a few weeks.

oh and psyko78626, that girl could very well have been serious... good friend of mine on acid thought he was a orange once and that I was gonna peel him. Why, I dunno... I did absolutely nothing to give him that thought, but still he was very afraid for me. I've never seem him that frightened in my life.   

InvisibletrendalM Happy Birthday!
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #567935 - 03/02/02 05:29 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I've noticed that a lot of the hallucinations I usually notice on mushrooms start to dissapear at higher doses, and instead I have more of an introspective mental "mind-fuck" trip than a visual one.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #567936 - 03/02/02 05:29 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

My first experience with mushrooms was a hellish introspective nightmare on 7 grams.

By first trip though, was on 2 hits of LSD while watching Hannibal. It was fun. My virgin psyche was penetrated well that day. :smile:

--------------------

OfflineMushroomEffect
Stranger
    #567980 - 03/02/02 06:44 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Do you guys get stomach aches and headaches, if so what do you do about them? just ignore them? i popped a few Ibuprofin but 24 hours later still hurtin. Hopefully this doesn't happen to me everytime. Right now i can go to sleep and i think i'll be fine by tomorrow (my birthday WOOHOO!, i'll be 18).
BTW: So shrooms is a basically feeling, because i would like to see all those thing i mentioned before, i want my world to be in chaos, i want see the world at a different angle, i want to be that orange juice girl (except without the paranoia).

Edited by MushroomEffect (03/02/02 06:48 PM)

Invisiblesporechase13
journeyman
 User Gallery

Loc: Pergatory
    #568014 - 03/02/02 07:40 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Music,Music,Music....Floyd,Marley,Beck just to name a few...i got my head phones on now waiting fo the fun guys to kick in!!!!WoW its been about 9 months since I have shroomed.Peace and,post your xperiance,ill post back if you want me too...........

--------------------
Why did I eat to many,now I have falling and I cant get up.For now I have seen both heaven and,hell.Come with me and,eat flesh of the gods.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies