Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemunter1234
spaciousmind
 User Gallery

doseages for Psilocybe Subaeruginosa???
    #5678420 - 05/26/06 09:02 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

hey all australasians out there, i was wondering how many grams of dried sub's you guys need to take to get a decent trip.
i have tripped 3 or four times always off a few fresh sub's or dried material that i have never been able to weigh before.

now i have access to some digital scales that weigh to the gram (unfortunately they dont get any more accurate than that) and was wondering how many grams you generally need to get a good buzz? how many do you guys need to start feeling it and also how many do you take to get a more intense trip??
i plan on taking some maybe tonight and over the coming few weeks with some friends as well, some of whom have never tripped before so id also like to know whats a good safe amount for a rookie?

another thing my mushrooms arent completely dry yet (they will still grind into a good powder in the coffee grinder though) but i wonder if i should take a couple grams extra to compensate for them not being completly dry?

i guess ill squeeze a couple more questions in while i can as well, if i wanted to make tea the best way is to boil the water first and then add dried powder and stir (like an instant coffee) in with maybe honey or something and then chug it all down rather than straining the powder out or anything. putting it in a plunger and leaving the powder behindis probably a bad idea yeah ?

also, i was wondering if anyone has had any experience of shrooming and eating hash cake at the same time??? does this produce a good effect or i wonder would the lazyness kill your trip or something??
i guess youd eat the hash cake at the same time you take the shrooms?
what do you guys think about this?
i love to smoke up when im peaking but have never tried ingesting pot while tripping...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: doseages for Psilocybe Subaeruginosa??? [Re: munter1234]
    #5678979 - 05/26/06 11:40 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

subaeruginosa are probably the most potent mushroom in the world - certainly up there with the best of them.
With that in mind they dosages are pretty small - Id suggest a consumption of 20-30 dried specimens is a big enough dosages

--------------------

Invisibleillegalbrain
Stranger
Female
Re: doseages for Psilocybe Subaeruginosa??? [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #5679126 - 05/27/06 12:31 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Whoa.

Edited by illegalbrain (03/10/12 06:02 PM)

OfflineFeelers
Anti-Myth-Rhythm-Rock-Shocker
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of Oz
Re: doseages for Psilocybe Subaeruginosa??? [Re: illegalbrain]
    #5679178 - 05/27/06 12:47 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I found on the weekend that two large caps mixed with drinking made me completly insociable at a 21st. I had to chill out by myself - the room was gently rocking and I just couldnt talk to people.

10 mediums is probably a good place to start. I get patterns changing ect seeing faces in trees ect. 20 gets realistic hallucinations - like for my friend a tree went bright pink and turned into a cherry blossom after taking this many. I dont have any experience past 20, I do know a guy who takes about 50 typicially.

Be warned they can be very overwhelming. Just like I found out with 2 caps at a party. :laugh:

Offlinetrixxy
Male User Gallery

Loc: SAust.
Re: doseages for Psilocybe Subaeruginosa??? [Re: Feelers]
    #5679234 - 05/27/06 01:00 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Surely 20-30 grams.

(I should mention I have no idea about dry weight)

Edited by trixxy (05/27/06 01:16 AM)

Offlineeris
underground
Male User Gallery

Loc: North East, USA
Trusted Identifier
Re: doseages for Psilocybe Subaeruginosa??? [Re: trixxy]
    #5679244 - 05/27/06 01:04 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

20-30 grams? :shocked: Dried!? This thread is wild. I hope you mean wet.

Even 20-30 caps would be way too much for me, especially if they are as potent as many say they are. I have a low tolerance for psychedelics though. You guys are brave.

What do I know about subaeruginosa anyway. With any other species that I've tried, any more than 15+ caps would make me totally lose my mind.

--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Offlinethosemynikes
Gangster
 User Gallery

Loc: CA, monterey bay
Re: doseages for Psilocybe Subaeruginosa??? [Re: eris]
    #5679254 - 05/27/06 01:07 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

jesus christ ive had a level five off 2.5 grams of cubes

Offlinehybridphil
Student

Loc: Milky Way....they'll neve...
Re: doseages for Psilocybe Subaeruginosa??? [Re: eris]
    #5679266 - 05/27/06 01:10 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Get them as dry as you can possibly can and do 1-1.5 grams. It would be very hard to judge the moisture content in them when they are half dessicated. If that isn't enough you can always take more, but I think that would be a safe amount to start with that would have an effect.

--------------------
Psilocybin anonymous

OfflineMagicalKnife
Shroomologist
 User Gallery

Re: doseages for Psilocybe Subaeruginosa??? [Re: hybridphil]
    #5679305 - 05/27/06 01:24 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

One gram dried should get you to the mind fuck stage where nothing makes sense, which is ten grams fresh. If you took 20 - 30 dried subaeruginosa caps you'd go temporarily insane if that's your cup of tea. There's a dosage calculator here somewhere I forgot the link though, try searching for it. :mushroom2:

--------------------
?

OfflineFeelers
Male User Gallery

Re: doseages for Psilocybe Subaeruginosa??? [Re: MagicalKnife]
    #5679468 - 05/27/06 02:41 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

My friend took 20 fresh medium/medium small caps. Could still ride his bike around the backyard lol. :laugh:

I think 10 medium sized ones is a good start.

I have some friends who took about 30 each (didnt know what they were doing) and started flipping out. They called for an ambulance and said they were overdosing - so 3 cop cars turned up with a police dog too.

"WHERE ARE THE DRUGS" the cops were screaming at them, before they were allowed to go in the ambulance. Fortunately they had nothing on them, and they wasted some asshole cops' time.
Man that fucks me off - "we might be overdosing" - quick send out some police and see if you can nab them.

Bastards.  :enraged:

OfflineZenXi6
Illuminate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Re: doseages for Psilocybe Subaeruginosa??? [Re: Feelers]
    #5679713 - 05/27/06 06:59 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Fuck man - that is pretty shit of the coppers!! I have faith that there are some out there who know the system.. and think it's shit and are trying to do what they're supposed to do "protect and serve" not "put people in jail for experimenting with their own minds and bodies".

Anywho - On Hash Cake and shrooms..... WHOA!

I had my first trip like this... and it was f*&king crazy!!!!
It's good fun for a look into things.. I didn't see things at all, I just went crazy - I became rather convinced that I was insane and that there was no way back.

A full trip report is available here ->http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/5659422/an/0/page/8

I was drinking too - And I only had ONE mushroom!! It was a "blue meanie", which I was given by a friend and am not sure what species it actually was!! (This is Victoria, Australia - South-eastern Suburbs if that helps).

It was a fair sized shroom - but I was going nuts..

I'm still not sure how to dry shrooms..... I know you have to keep them in like a paper bag.. but then freakin maggots get into them, don't they? That happened to me recently. Had to chuck them.. i'm sure you could probably eat maggots... but GROSS!!!!

--------------------
We are the Divine Universe, Incarnate!

OfflineFeelers
Male User Gallery

Re: doseages for Psilocybe Subaeruginosa??? [Re: ZenXi6]
    #5679736 - 05/27/06 07:22 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

To dry them - use a fan with no heat over them for a while(ie a day or two), then put them in an air tight container spread out on a chicken wire or something- and put DampridĀ© in there.

You can get damprid at the super market.

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

#5681791 - 05/27/06 09:56 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

n

--------------------

Edited by Zen Peddler (02/02/07 02:41 AM)

OfflineAmethyst
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#5682092 - 05/27/06 11:40 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I had a grounded level 4/5 experience (my sences did not break down) from about 25 grams fresh of Subs (2-2.5grams dried). I have a large body too, tho I'm not sure how much of factor body weight is.

P.S. 25grams wet is around 4-5 decent size mature subs.

--------------------
"That's the story moving from the NO to the YES. All of life is like, no thankyou, no thankyou, no thankyou. Then ultimatey it's YES i give in, YES I accept, YES I embrace."

Edited by Amethyst (05/27/06 11:44 PM)

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
    #5682105 - 05/27/06 11:46 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

bluemeanie... You probably don't have experience with Psilocybe cyanescens, but would you guess the dosage is similar, due to the close genetic make up?

Perhaps some of the US Pacific North West people might have suggestions on dosage? I've always read 1-2 grams(dried) is enough for quite the trip on Ps. Cyans.

OfflineDaveTX
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: doseages for Psilocybe Subaeruginosa??? [Re: Amethyst]
    #5682142 - 05/28/06 12:00 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I think this post needs to be deleted befor some retards manifest this post with dose requests. I also know that one of you idiots are going to put wet mushrooms in a ziplock and let them sit on your kitchen counter for a week or two, then dry them out and weigh it to some one elses retarded assumption of a mushroom dose. Then your going to eat some fucked up shit that puts you in a hospital for a month. Therefor this shit needs to be deleted so that the mushroom hunters of the shroomery don't have to deal with these mushroom dose tards!

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
Re: doseages for Psilocybe Subaeruginosa??? [Re: DaveTX]
    #5682275 - 05/28/06 01:11 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DaveTX said:
I think this post needs to be deleted befor some retards manifest this post with dose requests. I also know that one of you idiots are going to put wet mushrooms in a ziplock and let them sit on your kitchen counter for a week or two, then dry them out and weigh it to some one elses retarded assumption of a mushroom dose. Then your going to eat some fucked up shit that puts you in a hospital for a month. Therefor this shit needs to be deleted so that the mushroom hunters of the shroomery don't have to deal with these mushroom dose tards!

WTF? Where do you get that assumption from?

InvisibleHanky
wiffle bat.
Male User Gallery
Loc: Great Southern Land.
Re: doseages for Psilocybe Subaeruginosa??? [Re: Gumby]
    #5682354 - 05/28/06 01:52 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

He's from Texas, they have all the biggest assumptions.

--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Re: doseages for Psilocybe Subaeruginosa??? [Re: Gumby]
    #5682498 - 05/28/06 02:58 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

jbk

--------------------

Edited by Zen Peddler (02/02/07 02:40 AM)

OfflineDaveTX
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5683928 - 05/28/06 05:20 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

sorry

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag