Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemarniesaur
toker
Loc: southern california
thinking about trying shrooms
    #1350120 - 03/04/03 12:53 PM (21 years, 29 days ago)

i know everyone is unsure about trying shrooms, so sorry to ask the typical question. im not an avid drug user, ive only smoked weed. it took me like 3 or 4 times to get high and when i got high for the first time i kinda bad tripped for the first 30 minutes and got really paranoid and felt like i was in this dream that i couldn't wake up from. I am much calmer now, and have smoked a lot since then. I hope that i wouldnt bad trip if i took shrooms, but i think i might. I also can go w/o smoking for awhile, but once i smoke, i will want to everyday, and im afraid that i will like shrooms and want to do it really often. i want to try shrooms, b/c i really want to have that mind-expanding experience... but im terrified to have a bad trip, or like it and do it all the time... should i try shrooms? (i've heard people say listen to good music while tripping, would dark side of the moon work?)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
Re: thinking about trying shrooms [Re: marniesaur]
    #1350191 - 03/04/03 01:18 PM (21 years, 29 days ago)

Less thinking and more DOING.

Its fun, enjoy. The first fruit I had, I ate 10 shrooms and it was a pretty damn visual trip, pretty close to acid but not quite distorted and ming boggling as it. Since its your first time, take 5 shrooms or 3 grams.

Dude, you think WAY TOO MUCH, when you're trippin you'll realize how special it is and will decide that it'll be an occasional thing, MAYBE. But to avoid the paranoia n shit, go trip in the day on a nature trail in the woods. Shit, nothing like getting back to nature. Fuck civilization while tripping. Or go with a really trusted friend.

I'm not trying to convince you to do em, but it seems like you have an interest that needs to be satisfied and you'll never know until you do.

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Edited by Cracka_X (03/04/03 01:21 PM)

OfflineShRo_0My
KillaHo

Loc: overTHErainbow, BC
    #1350270 - 03/04/03 01:47 PM (21 years, 29 days ago)

if your ready to try them, then try them. If you are afraid of a bad trip or something happening to you while your on them, then don't do them.

Its simple.

peace, and have fun!

--------------------
Evil is anointed, get disappointed
Guillotine to your spleen
You'll get defeated, you can't beat it, join it

Invisibleralph snart111
infectedlycanthrope

Re: thinking about trying shrooms [Re: ShRo_0My]
    #1350373 - 03/04/03 02:35 PM (21 years, 29 days ago)

As Cracka X said , your thinking to much. If you want to try them have a great setting,turn off the phone,don't have any unexepected visitors,and the next day make sure you have nothing to do,like work or school.
Get someone whom you trust that is not going to do them sit with you during your trip.Having a sitter for your first time when your unsure is a good idea.
Any music that your into we'll be transformed into something awsome.

Have fun,be safe............and learn.

,Ralph

--------------------
"Behold the mythical esquilax-a horse with the body of a rabbit...and the head of...a rabbit ! "
-Timothy Leary

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
    #1350395 - 03/04/03 02:45 PM (21 years, 29 days ago)

I consider myself a regular mushroom user, but I haven't touched them in several months.
I think you'll realise, after your mushroom trip, that even though it was an awesome experience, you don't really feel the need to repeat it right away.
It's like a reverse addiction, for me, and for many.

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: thinking about trying shrooms [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #1350734 - 03/04/03 05:56 PM (21 years, 29 days ago)

all of the advice set above is good

1. STOP STRESSING
2. DISCONNECT YOURSELF FROM PEOPLE WHO MIGHT INTERRUPT A TRIP
3. BRING FAVORITE MUSIC

dont worry, all that stressing bullshit will go away as soon as the threshold effects hit you 30 minutes after ingestion, the giddyness and laughing will ease you into your trip, just try not to think too much about it, DO IT!

Offlinemushieangel
im his imaginaryfriend. no onecan see me buthim

Loc: somewhere fun, i hope
    #1351520 - 03/05/03 04:04 AM (21 years, 29 days ago)

deviating from the norm here

but you really should wait until you are sure you are ready.  mushrooms can be a powerful life-changing experience, and if your gut is telling you not to do it, dont do it.

its really unlikely something bad will happen, but if you are unsure, the chance that it may is way higher.  however, if you feel ready and awsome about it, it can be amazing for you.

but the first thing you should do is read on all the information that is out there-- only you can make an informed decision if its good for you-- no one on this board can do that for you.

good luck with what you decide, and let us know!

mushieangel  :grin: 

--------------------

Offlinepillsbury420
psychedelicscientist

Re: thinking about trying shrooms [Re: mushieangel]
    #1351526 - 03/05/03 04:08 AM (21 years, 29 days ago)

Don't do them untill you are ready to do them. you won't get addicted. But you don't need to go into it scared.. if you pop them.. then start regreting it and freak out.. that could induce a bad trip.. just realize.. it's a drug.. and it will be over in a few hours.. enjoy it.. don't do it untill you are ready to do it.

--------------------
The day you were born, you were born free. That is your privilege.

I forgot to remember.

Offlinemarniesaur
toker
Loc: southern california
Re: thinking about trying shrooms [Re: pillsbury420]
    #1352502 - 03/05/03 11:36 AM (21 years, 28 days ago)

thanks a lot for ure help guys.... ive decided that i really want to try it, but i dont have to rite now, so im gunna wait a bit until im sure that ill have a really great time... but thanks for all the advice... much appreciated

OfflineKanibus
Killa KanProductions

Loc: Canada
    #1352702 - 03/05/03 12:49 PM (21 years, 28 days ago)

if your not mentally strong, then shrooms will kick your ass

--------------------
~~~~ CHECK THIS SHIT OUT ~~~~
http://www.geocities.com/magicmushroominfo/
http://www.geocities.com/killakanproductions/
~~~~ CHECK THIS SHIT OUT ~~~~

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1352785 - 03/05/03 01:25 PM (21 years, 28 days ago)

Hey man I'm glad you decided to wait :smile: If you're not comfortable with the idea that shrooms just may "change everything" for you :wink: then its very bold and VERY CORRECT of you to wait for a while.

If you do end up taking them, come on back regardless of what happens and let us know how it went.... observations/questions/whatevers are all welcome :smile:

Good luck man!

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlineshaft
eager novice

Re: thinking about trying shrooms [Re: Strumpling]
    #5673445 - 05/25/06 03:21 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

when you feel you are ready, then you are. read up, and be prepared for the expiereince of a lifetime. just be in a good mood, a safe enviorment, and have a sitter your first time. i know this is all said about a million times a day, but there is a reason for it.
good luck and vibes man. have fun, but don't do it just to get "fucked up" that is the worst reason anyone has ever done drugs for, do it to learn not to become inebriated (sp?).

OfflineTurricaN
Grasshopper
Loc: Amersfoort, Netherlands
Re: thinking about trying shrooms [Re: shaft]
    #5674036 - 05/25/06 06:02 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

If he decided to go ahead with the trip, I'm sure that he probably already did it long ago, like say, 3 years ago. :smile:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order