Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleking_cobra
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: ALL PINK FLOYD FANS COME HERE [Re: EternalEden]
    #5692347 - 05/30/06 08:13 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

send it to me. do it.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: ALL PINK FLOYD FANS COME HERE [Re: king_cobra]
    #5692379 - 05/30/06 08:21 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

For all those who feel ripped off by this thread.

http://youtube.com/results?search=pink+floyd&search_type=search_videos <------lots of cool floyd movies here atleast.

Lots of other bands too.....Anything really. The youtube search page is great when you are bored.

Edited by stemmer (05/30/06 08:23 PM)

OfflineSurwinMaxawow
TONKA TOY
Male User Gallery

Re: ALL PINK FLOYD FANS COME HERE [Re: stemmer]
    #5693458 - 05/31/06 12:40 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Wow......thank you stemmer.

You know, I find it really interesting and cool over just how much of a real phenomenom Floyd is. I mean there is like no other band like them, past, present and probably even the future.
Just look at this thread. Someone calls out "All Pink Floyd fans" and it doesnt take long at all before its 3 pages, and will undoubtedly grow much larger before it fades into the archives.
I'm wondering, exactly how many generations of floyd fans are we up to these days? So many generations who have come to discover Pink Floyd as like the SHIT of all SHIT, or in other words THE - F U C K I N G - B E S T. Someone please correct me if there is some other band that is greater that Floyd, in terms of everything? The Beatles dont count either, because I see the Beatles as sort of "divine", like the ones who opened the door for Floyd and everyone else.
Someone calls out "All Pink Floyd fans" and it doesnt take long before its 3 pages long and undoubtedly grow much larger before it finally fades into the archives of the Shroomery.

Well, that is about all I can think of to say right now. Thanks again for the link.
Hey...maybe this thread can shift into becomming a PINK FLOYD appreciation thread???! I think that would be kinda cool myself.

Offlinededjam
Electro Penguin
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Moralton, Statesota
Re: ALL PINK FLOYD FANS COME HERE [Re: SurwinMaxawow]
    #5694110 - 05/31/06 08:40 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Pink Floyd will always have fans, and I will always be one of them. How many consecutive week has DSOTM been on the billboard now? I know its a record that will never be broken...

OfflineMr_Psilocin
finding moreactives thanever
 User Gallery

Re: ALL PINK FLOYD FANS COME HERE [Re: dedjam]
    #5694667 - 05/31/06 12:17 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Are you fucking serious?! I just looked through five pages thinking he will post it, all for NOTHING. Man I'm pissed now he's getting a bad rating from me for that shit.

--------------------
"I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn't like it. I didn't inhale, and never tried it again." Bill Clinton

"A smoker would theoretically have to consume nearly fifteen hundred pounds of marijuana within about 15 minutes to induce a lethal response... In strict medical terms, marijuana is far safer than many of the foods we commonly consume. For example, eating ten raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death."

DEA Administrative Law Judge Francis L. Young
Opinion and Recommended Ruling, Findings of Fact,

http://www.hempfiles.com/php/quotes.php

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds