Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Recent Bluefoot Hunt
    #5669428 - 05/24/06 05:02 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

On a recent trip to southern Ohio.. Jim, I, and friends found a few patches of lovely specimens.. I took a few pics

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMustardMan
Peace Frog
Male User Gallery

Re: Recent Bluefoot Hunt [Re: Shroomism]
    #5669440 - 05/24/06 05:06 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Cool :smile:

You guys are lucky, all the caerulipes I find are stained brown and ugly because of the spores floating around them.

--------------------
Wild Psilocybe Ovoideocystidiata

Cultivated Cubensis

InvisibleMadSeasonAbove
Reef Donkey
 User Gallery

Loc: Florida Flag
    #5669467 - 05/24/06 05:18 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

:mushroom2: :thumbup: :mushroom2:

Offlineeris
underground
Male User Gallery

Loc: North East, USA
Trusted Identifier
    #5669573 - 05/24/06 05:54 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Nice :thumbup:

--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#5672143 - 05/25/06 10:14 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

we should go back next week!

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Invisibleshroomydan
exshroomerite
 User Gallery

Loc: In the woods
Re: Recent Bluefoot Hunt [Re: Jim]
    #5672224 - 05/25/06 10:40 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I regret showing you that place now. I never would have thought that you would drive all the way from New York to raid my best spot on a weekly basis.

I guess I learned my lesson.

Of course it's not my spot. I don't know who owns the land, but I know that when it gets overrun and trampled, locals will begin to notice. Your van with New York plates looks very conspicuous sitting there on the side of the road. The locals are very local round these parts.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Recent Bluefoot Hunt [Re: shroomydan]
    #5672279 - 05/25/06 10:56 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Well.. I wouldn't call it raiding it. And we can find other spots if that's 'your best'. Though it looked to me like that place was pretty well travelled already with all the paths and all.. and it's not like we were bushwhacking with machetes and stripping the place dry. Sorry but I didn't know it was "your spot"... we can find others.

--------------------

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#5672405 - 05/25/06 11:24 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

we won't go back then...

what about that county road on the side there right near where we parked... one of the trails further down leads to it.

--------------------

afoaf said:

Edited by Jim (05/25/06 11:30 AM)

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#5672429 - 05/25/06 11:30 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I would actually drive all the way back just to hang out in the park that we camped at.

The first time we went there, I didn't get to see the chasm. We saw it the other day and it was absolutely breathtaking.

I feel guilty now... What I really need to do is find those little bastards growing here in New York... I have gone on countless walks the past week looking for them to no avail. I will find them eventually!

--------------------

afoaf said:

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: Recent Bluefoot Hunt [Re: MustardMan]
    #5672663 - 05/25/06 12:12 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

MustardMan said:
Cool :smile:

You guys are lucky, all the caerulipes I find are stained brown and ugly because of the spores floating around them.

Shit at least you stand a chance of finding some. Where I'm at i am too far east for cyans, too far west for blue foot and too far north for cubes. The only thing i could stand a chance of finding is Pluteus salicinus or subs. Its not even known for sure if subs are here or not, and the pluteus are so rare it would take me ten  years of hunting to score a dose.

Be glad yall live in a good spot. Have fun and be sure to bring your camera with you everytime because you never know when you can run across something spectacular in the woods.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

InvisibleFunkyLoFi
Existing

Re: Recent Bluefoot Hunt [Re: Psychoslut]
    #5673305 - 05/25/06 02:34 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Nice finds guys.  :thumbup:

--------------------
All the people you knew were the actors

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #5673497 - 05/25/06 03:33 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

:mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:....did you guys raid shroomydan's spot???? :grin: :tongue: :stoned: :smirk:

Invisibleshroomydan
exshroomerite
 User Gallery

Re: Recent Bluefoot Hunt [Re: Jim]
    #5673516 - 05/25/06 03:41 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I just don't want you guys to get busted, and that place to get hot. It's happened in this area before.

Unless you are selling, there should be no reason to come back so often. I could pick a dry pound a day in that spot. Selling mushrooms from a wild patch that a friend shows you is wrong; I didn't charge you guys any money for the several wet pounds you picked the day I showed you that spot. Showing lots of other people a spot a friend shows you is also wrong. When that happens, the place gets overrun, people get arrested , and the no trespassing sings go up.

An out of state car parked on the side of the road in boonville is always going to draw attention, especially if it shows up in the same place week after week. You will be much safer hunting on public land where there is a place to park off the road, like the place I showed you the first day. There are also lots of places south of there in the Wayne National Forest where you can park and hunt without drawing attention to yourselves. On that note, it is also a good idea not to wear tie-dye shirts, hemp jewelry, and other clothing to single you out a part of the drug culture when you are picking magic mushrooms.

It's also wise to remain strait and sober until you are safely back home or back at camp, that way you have your wits about if somebody approaches you. An out of state guy in a tie-dyed t-shirt, wandering around in the woods with dilated pupils, holding a brown lunch bag full of mushrooms has little chance of talking his way out of a trespassing charge.

It's not like you guys are taking my shrooms. I don't sell mushrooms, nor do I eat them very often. It's just that I am worried about you. I would feel horrible if you got busted and had to spend a few years in an Ohio jail because I showed you the mother of all mushroom patches. You guys aren't hunters so maybe you don't realize just how special that place is.

If you must pick there, then please be safe. Have someone drop you off and pick you up a few hours later. Wear neutral clothing. Tread lightly, leaving nothing but footprints. Do not disturb the wildlife or vegetation anymore than you have to. Don't make a lot of noise to draw attention to yourselves (when I found shroomism, he was breaking logs!). Remain strait and sober and have a good reason to be there if somebody asks. A camera is a really good prop, just tell them you are taking pictures. I also like to carry a bag of choice edibles with me as well. Stropharia rugosoannulata grows in that area. If approached open the bag, pull out a big meaty mushroom and rattle off an 11 syllable Latin name; most folks will leave you alone.

Well that's my shroomy advice for anyone picking mushrooms on somebody else's land. Please be safe.

InvisibleYESSUP
In The Thick Of It
 User Gallery

Loc: SE Tex
    #5673578 - 05/25/06 03:54 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

shroomydan said:
I just don't want you guys to get busted, and that place to get hot. It's happened in this area before.

Unless you are selling, there should be no reason to come back so often. I could pick a dry pound a day in that spot. Selling mushrooms from a wild patch that a friend shows you is wrong; I didn't charge you guys any money for the several wet pounds you picked the day I showed you that spot. Showing lots of other people a spot a friend shows you is also wrong. When that happens, the place gets overrun, people get arrested , and the no trespassing sings go up.

An out of state car parked on the side of the road in boonville is always going to draw attention, especially if it shows up in the same place week after week. You will be much safer hunting on public land where there is a place to park off the road, like the place I showed you the first day. There are also lots of places south of there in the Wayne National Forest where you can park and hunt without drawing attention to yourselves. On that note, it is also a good idea not to wear tie-dye shirts, hemp jewelry, and other clothing to single you out a part of the drug culture when you are picking magic mushrooms.

It's also wise to remain strait and sober until you are safely back home or back at camp, that way you have your wits about if somebody approaches you. An out of state guy in a tie-dyed t-shirt, wandering around in the woods with dilated pupils, holding a brown lunch bag full of mushrooms has little chance of talking his way out of a trespassing charge. 

It's not like you guys are taking my shrooms. I don't sell mushrooms, nor do I eat them very often. It's just that I am worried about you. I would feel horrible if you got busted and had to spend a few years in an Ohio jail because I showed you the mother of all mushroom patches. You guys aren't hunters so maybe you don't realize just how special that place is.

If you must pick there, then please be safe. Have someone drop you off and pick you up a few hours later. Wear neutral clothing. Tread lightly, leaving nothing but footprints. Do not disturb the wildlife or vegetation anymore than you have to. Don't make a lot of noise to draw attention to yourselves (when I found shroomism, he was breaking logs!). Remain strait and sober and have a good reason to be there if somebody asks. A camera is a really good prop, just tell them you are taking pictures. I also like to carry a bag of choice edibles with me as well. Stropharia rugosoannulata grows in that area. If approached open the bag, pull out a big meaty mushroom and rattle off an 11 syllable Latin name; most folks will leave you alone.

Well that's my shroomy advice for anyone picking mushrooms on somebody else's land. Please be safe.

Right on SD I think you make a sweet point that makes all kinds of sence!

Hunters don't sell mushrooms! Rather we share the experience with others with the hopes that we have helped them further there own knowledge and with the hopes that they will respect the Mushroom and truly understand the experience of hunting a once in a life time spot..
I showed my spot to some people... ONCE!
I will never do that again! :thumbdown:

--------------------
Gut Feeling leads to anxiety, Anxiety leads to fear, Fear leads to anger,And anger leads to regret.

InvisibleFeanor
 User Gallery

Re: Recent Bluefoot Hunt [Re: YESSUP]
    #5673756 - 05/25/06 04:48 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Nice finds, but dude, don't sell out! And be careful..

--------------------

May Terence McKenna Live Long

The DMT Chronicles

OfflineDr_Mcgillicuddy
Stranger

Re: Recent Bluefoot Hunt [Re: Feanor]
    #5674108 - 05/25/06 06:22 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

shit shroomydan that sucks eh you got burned for your spot

Invisibleshroomydan
exshroomerite
 User Gallery

Re: Recent Bluefoot Hunt [Re: Dr_Mcgillicuddy]
    #5674148 - 05/25/06 06:35 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Na man... I didn't get burned. I wasn't planning on going back there for a while anyway. Beside I have lots of other spots that only I know about. I just went out this evening to a spot near home and collected some specimens for Dr. Gartz to analyze. He, MJ, and I are going to write a paper on them for publication in a European Journal. Psilly me, a wanna be Philosophy professor with his first publication on magic mushrooms. You know what they say, "publish or perish". :grin:

I just don't want anybody to get arrested, and I don't want such a magnificent place to be found out, overrun, and sealed off. As long as the people who know about it pick safely and treat the place with respect everything should be OK.

OfflineMustardMan
Peace Frog
Male User Gallery

#5674362 - 05/25/06 07:36 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

shroomydan said:

Great advice, Ill keep it in mind, thanks.

Quote:

Don't make a lot of noise to draw attention to yourselves (when I found shroomism, he was breaking logs!).

Hahahahahahahaha

--------------------
Wild Psilocybe Ovoideocystidiata

Cultivated Cubensis

Edited by MustardMan (05/25/06 07:38 PM)

InvisibleFunkyLoFi
Existing

Re: Recent Bluefoot Hunt [Re: MustardMan]
    #5674604 - 05/25/06 08:47 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Dan, it's funny you mentioned writing an essay on blue foots.  Just the other night I was chatting with a former shroomery member and was telling him about all the recents blue foot finds.  I said someone should write an essay on them since they are rather elusive. :smile: :mushroom2:

--------------------
All the people you knew were the actors

Invisiblespores
haploid
 User Gallery

Loc: Washington
    #5674654 - 05/25/06 09:03 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

this thread pisses me off man, that's some bullshit. I hate to say this, but I saw this coming when I read you showed people from here one of the large patches dan.

you're nice enough to show someone a large fruiting of psilocybin mushrooms, something very few people on this planet will ever get to see or experience.  one that they definitely wouldn't have found or ever even had a clue about without you. and they come back and pick it with their friends, not only that but they show a nearly complete lack of common sense with their activities around the area.

way to reward dan for being cool enough to show you something like that, guys.  you could have taken what he was nice enough to teach you and found your own places to pick, but no, first idea is to go back to his spot and pick the shrooms he showed you.  sad, and that is NOT hunting, by the way.

this is why I only show my nicest spots in pictures :smirk:, respect seems to go out the window for most people when any source of illegal substances is involved :rolleyes:.   

anywho, sorry to hear about this, I hope all involved learn something from it...

DH

Edited by DH (05/25/06 09:11 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder