Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedan_bejar
Stranger
making Ayahuasca?
    #5655763 - 05/21/06 10:10 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Would it be difficult to make ayahuasca? Any links online? Would it be much easier just doing a normal DMT extraction method? Are the experiences (smoking dmt vs. ayahuasca) much different?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMorphMan
δSλ
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: making Ayahuasca? [Re: dan_bejar]
    #5655836 - 05/21/06 10:44 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Please don't take this the wrong way or anything, I am not trying to scare you or dis-encourage ayahuasca but I wouldn't recommend it unless you have an experienced sitter. But, it doesn't seem like it would be too difficult to make ayahuasca. Your best bet is erowid to find the "ingredients" or maybe find a book on it. I'm pretty sure its just like a mixture of 2 herbs, one being an MAO-I and the other being the DMT-containing herb.

--------------------

Invisiblenea
Stranger
Re: making Ayahuasca? [Re: MorphMan]
    #5655848 - 05/21/06 10:48 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

http://www.ayahuasca.com/
You could try searching yourself you know?

InvisibleMezcal
Re: making Ayahuasca? [Re: dan_bejar]
    #5655911 - 05/21/06 11:12 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Smoked DMT is very different than ayahuasca. The mental and visual effects of the peak are somewhat similar, but basically all other aspects of the experience are practically polar opposites. Try erowid.org.

Offlineastabooty
Fashionasta.com

Loc: Ft Lauderdale and Gainesv...
Re: making Ayahuasca? [Re: Mezcal]
    #5656592 - 05/21/06 02:38 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

i rec that you do some research, cuz it seems like no know very little about dmt.

--------------------

my t-shirt website www.fashionasta.com

Offlineloopin20
Stranger
Female
Re: making Ayahuasca? [Re: astabooty]
    #5657078 - 05/21/06 04:39 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

My buddy supernova said:

I have used syrian rue and psychotria viridis- 3 grams of Syrian Rue and 30 grams of psychotria viridis is a one person dose. I bought the Ayahuasca Kit from -no sources-. It comes with that exact amount of both.

There are several main keys to take into account when using Yage.

First, read all you can about your diet and fasting prior to dosing. You want to keep away from certain foods (you can find a list at www.ayahuasca.com) for 2 or 3 days before. You want to abstain from food of any sort for 12 hours before. You want to abstain from alcohol for at least 24 hours before. Do not use other drugs during the ayahuasca ritual.

Second, one of the most important things is preparation of the teas. You'll make two teas.. one out of the syrian rue, and one out of the p. viridis leaves. The key is getting rid of the bad stuff and extracting the magic. The bad stuff is in the syrian rue. It's the seed pulp that you want to get rid of. Here's how to brew it:

1) grind the 3 grams of syrian rue (1 dose) with a coffee grinder or blender.

2) add the ground to 3 cups of water and 3 tablespoons of lemon juice. Bring it to a boil and let it boil for 5 minutes.

3) pour the liquid through a coffee filter or cheese cloth. Keep the liquid separate from the grounds.

4) put the grounds in 2 cups of water with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Bring to a boil and let it boil 5 minutes. Pour this liquid off through a coffee filter/cheesecloth and add it to the liquid from the first boil.

5) boil the grounds one more time with 1 cup water and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Boil it for about 3 minutes. Then filter it like the first two and add the liquids together. Get rid of the grounds- TOSS THEM.

6) Filter all the liquid again to make sure you have gotten rid of all the grounds.

7) Put all the liquid in a pot and boil it on medium low heat until it has boiled down to a manageable quantity- about 1/2 cup of liquid. It will smell pungent and taste like shit, but you should now be rid of all the bad stuff.

NOTE- You can actually brew the rue down to a paste and ball it up and toss it down like a pill. Just be careful not to overcook it if you decide to do it this way.

Now, brew up the leaves (after crushing them in a blender). You boil the leaves the same way that you did the seeds. It's not so important about getting rid of all the leaves though. Just boil them like with the rue and save the liquids. This will also smell and taste horrible.

After you have prepared yourself by dieting and fasting, and after you have allowed the brews to cool, you will first consume the Syrian Rue tea. Hold your nose and guzzle it down. Keep some mouth wash near by (or something) and gargle with that after drinking to get rid of the taste. Make sure you are near somewhere where you can puke, but do your best to hold it down for at least 15 minutes.

Wait one hour. After an hour the syrian rue will have you in an extremely pleasant state. You should be seeing colors and feeling on top of the world. It's now time for lift off. Consume the p. viridis tea, and again hold it down as long as possible. From this point on, you are on your own. I advise having someone with you for your first experience. You are most likely going to explode from top and bottom (vomit and shit like never before). Just go with it. Let the vomit happen and you'll get over it. My first ayahuasca trip I had no vomiting, but I shit like crazy.

You will be taken on a journey like none other. You will hear and see spirits, and they will take you on your trip and guide you. Just go with it and try not to be scared. And learn.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds