Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Creeper Strain [Re: Psychoslut]
    #5749069 - 06/14/06 09:51 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Psychoslut said:

I need to get my hands on them reality benders :lol:

yeah...

or his Star Gazers

:rolleyes:

lolzz

tc

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblefastfred
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Dark side of the moon
Re: Creeper Strain [Re: Babo911]
    #5749072 - 06/14/06 09:52 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Yes folks, it's true! This amazingly detailed copper portrait has not only one, but count them, TWO sides of detailed craftsmanship. That's TWO amazing depictions of Lincoln for the price of one!

Now, now folks I know you're excited, but I wouldn't feel right if I didn't clarify one point. I wouldn't be honest Fred if I didn't... The depiction of Lincoln on the back actually shows, not the live flesh and blood Lincoln, but an amazingly lifelike image of his monument. I just wouldn't feel right if I didn't point out that minor clarification. I assure you that it does NOT detract from the value of this amazing piece.

Now Pr0_X, I can only reserve this amazing deal for you for a limited time only. Many collectors and Lincoln fans are eager to get their hands on it, so if you're not interested I'll have to offer it to other shroomery visitors for my regular price of $19.95 +shipping. I can only hold it until midnight tonight, so be sure to get back to me.

-FF

--------------------
It drinks the alcohol and abstains from the weed or else it gets the hose again. -Chemy

The difference between the substances doesn't matter. This is a war on consciousness, on our right to the very essence of what we are. With no control over that, we have no need to speak of freedom or a free society. -fireseed

"If we are going to have a war on marijuana, the least we can do is pull the sick and the dying off the battlefield." -Neal Levine (MPP)

I find the whole "my drug should be legal but yours should be illegal" mindset disgusting and hypocritical. It's what George Bush and company do when they drink a cocktail and debate the best way to imprison marijuana users. -Diploid

OfflinePr0_X
CultivationLifer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Igloo's and polar bears
Re: Creeper Strain [Re: fastfred]
    #5749095 - 06/14/06 10:01 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Dude....I didn't buy diddly shit from the keepr, I just dont like him because he's a dishonest scam artist fraud and has burnt many many people new to cultivation.

and when I read about the keepers brew it just pissed me off that much more, and I agree people should be wary when purchasing anything from the internet but if it weren't for asshats like that it wouldn't be a problem.

I started this hobby from a free print from FSRC and made all my syringes myself just recently ive bought syringes because I wanted specific strains. :smile:

--------------------
It's okay to hurt my feelings
cause you know, they're so numb anyway.
but I guess it's what I get
for being to fuckin stupid to stay away - Jake

- Support the FSR at www.fsrcanada.com and www.fsre.nl

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains