Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKarizma
Stranger

Trip the road!
    #5649693 - 05/19/06 10:48 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

This is all a dream.... all a dream

*dum dum dummmmmm

IN the beginning, sometime, a Spore came into existence, somewhere.
the spore found nature, and spread throughout the universe.
Near the end; we came...
Inbetween that, they multiplied, alot.
Afterwards, sometime... They developed a relationship, a purpose...
A growing symbiosis.

Sometime closer to the end, we, humans, experienced something...
Magical, occult; Never to be completely understood,
consumption, the overwhelming sense of understanding...

In the end, through progressive "evolutionary sucess" ...
The Fungi altered consciousness, humans consiousness...
Viewed as sacred, treated with precaution, we grow, learn to know;
We are drawn to the ancient spark of free-thought;
Enlightenment, Knowledgeable Peace.
The Relationship of the Psychedelic Shroom; and it's children!

Life or, at least the way I perceive this reality doesnt seem that interesting right now; why?
Cause' I just briefly took a glimpse of what reality really "looks like, feels like, and even smells like, while absolutely pumped full of a psychedelic concoction. Quite literally so concentrated, it turned what would have been a somewhat usual experience for me, into an array of academic grade visuals; higher, feelings; thoughts, tactile sensations, everything was just brilliant..

This is my first report on such a full on dream-trip; (no blender/fancy electronics)
approx ~100 Psilocybe Subaeruginosa from a dream in Auckland, New Zealand, chucked em in a small collander (straining device)
600mL's of hot water + VIT C, LEMON JUICE, and 15 minutes later, an additional combination of ~15 Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds (untreated, from a reputable source, potent too)

Soaked em previously in 250mL of distilled water and VIT C, heated until hot to the touch, for an hour in which the seeds easily mulched up in a pot and mixed well with the Fungi brew.

Prepared for an hour, maintained heat, with no boil to help extraction of the alk's, a good stir every now and them, plus a good squash and swirl with a masher, all the crap had been reduced to a gooey orange-juice/green huey concentrate, it was filtered slowly, with many coffee filters and cloth(plain bed-sheet :P)

it was gooey as hell while trying to get the last drops of liquid into the cup, my fingers were covered in a sheet of slowly dripping gooey crap, which i licked clean.

Added some very strong Strawberry Scented 10x Salvia Divinorum Extract to the final cup of warm psychedelic goodness, let it sit for a while and noticed the extract had dissolved and left a very yum strawberry scent, I was bored and added a few grams of Salvia10x... (made for an interesting journey) it ended up being very dense, a nice smell, taste was bearable considering the amount of Subs and HBWR, ( it tasted like warm orange juice with a tang :wink:

We sat around the mixture, the evening approached, a nice Granddaddy purple(tm) Joint (its my take on the Purple Haze strain, yumm!) Had a good ol' pre-laugh and let our stomachs digest all the crap we stuffed in em earlier (Im guessing my stomach was completely empty, as it only took 5 minutes to feel it...)

The night was planned with a few simple words; expecting less of the magic that we were in for... Ten minutes passed before the both of us noticed a weird motion in the room, that was never there during the prep....

We got smacked in the face with a hallucinogenic brick, a multidimensional visualisation cracked through the seams of normality.
Thrown into a dark, yet intensely colorful world of silent Deep Thought for about Twenty Minutes, until I started realising the almost translucent veil of things to come, smear across my peripheral vision.
My mouth was wide open like a rotating clown head at the circus, waiting for a pingpong ball to fly down my throat. I stared blissfully into the computer monitor while D choose a few songs to help come up too...
Getting distracted every Ten seconds, remarking "Flickers, Fucking Flickering flicks, out of the side of me eyes bro whos got the Camera!?"
I stuttered a bit in confusion then let him know it happened last time, (two weeks ago...)
Flying, gliding while lying completely still on a couch, heavy body load I thought, too much "cargo".. I yelled "MUST UNLOAD A FEW MATEY, WHERE BE THE DROPPAD?!

My mate turned round rather slowly from the computer chair with a freaky look on his face, and said "huuuuh?" now with a blank look, for about a minute we sat there lookin at the space infront of our faces before bursting into a laughing fit, god it feels good to laugh.
The curtain was curious, it has patterns on it which are of an unknown culture, I was amazed at the "things" moving inside the other "things"... which were also "moving"!

"What the Fuck..." I thought quickly, sweating now, beginning to peak, but from what? .. the Psilocybin, or the LSA? ... I found out, later.

"I'd better let D know im officially indulging into new, uncharted territory, and it's now time to chuck on the insulation of many warm things, cause its time; time to find stuff (or explore... its now 8:30PM, half an hour after consuming)

We had planned to visit an old school, particularly one that I once attended as a kid, these sort of places provide a warm atmosphere, although it was beginning to get misty and foggy, not to mention the ice-cold winds hurtling down the main road... we found sanctum at my old Primary School, the usual trip, on the path down the rabbit hole.

Slowly drifting away from myself and the world, the PC monitors outline becomes a hovering irregular shaped square box emanating spectacular shades of colorful, fluorescent gradients, mixed with a sense of oddness that crept up. I struggled to stand up without wobbling about, I had just enough control to stumble over to the mountain of clothes and dive in to find something suitable for the long journey to come.

Hilarious, I feel stupid, yet smart, and it's only the beginning; we're cracking up at ourselves, making stupid noises, trying to drown out the sound of the house warming party going on next door. Obviously, I wanted to avoid having to face them, so we almost moon-type-walked up the long concreted driveway, sortof feeling nautious, with a super-intense body load, i almost had to lie on the footpath.

"uhhhhh" I cant be F'd moving, can you man..?" Nahaah but lets try to make it to the highschool driveway, it's only a couple of houses down the road; then we can make a break through the field and into the Primary, where there's playgrounds and... odd looking buildings.

"I need a sitting device" yelled dave, I cracked up and carried on down the road, knowing he would catch up; through the driveway we strolled, getting near pitch black, well, at least pitch black to the eyes of an untrained eye; I commented on the shadows falling down the sky. There was silence for a few seconds as we stood there staring, then "whaaah, woah" ahahahah, ahah, ahaha "silence again"

A resting place was found after traversing over, under and around the field, slowly, watching the thoughts of dew drops glistening in the moonlight strewn across the blanket of grass, on my hands and knees now with my face horizontal to the sea of tentacle things protruding from the earth im mysteriously stuck too.

I concentrated on the detailed appearance of the dew drops, shimmering like city lights across the field, but moving everywhere, some of the lights were definately appearking and like-wise, dissapearing, which was fascinating.

Wandering where the hell my mate had stumbled off too, i quickly stood up and made a loud quakkish noise and ran off into the distance, bewildered by the sense of speed (it felt like my first trip, again) I noticed him hanging from a basketball hoop, swinging like an ape, laughing his head off.

He jumped down and wanders off again... I smile and sit down to roll a smoke before heading any further, it didn't bother me, i knew hed end up staring at a wall somewhere near the Library, which has an un-real architect, designed by the crazy school Librarian whom I knew to be "a bit loose" when I was younger.

The shape reminds me of an old Dr. Zeus book; it was built on an irregular lean, with big big square tiles painted finely with bright, psychedelic colors, such an out of place building, the rest of the surrounding classrooms appear completely dull compared to this behemoth, imaginitive, legal peice of part, and its a primary school library.

For what seems like an entire night, we navigated through the school, marvelled at the complexity and intensity of this ever growing peak, it wasn't ending, and didnt feel like it was going to slow down any time soon, I was happy, due to the fact that this "feeling" was experienced in less than 2 hours from ingestion. (wow)

We spent alot of the time laughing at our own idiocy, walking off getting distracted and thinking, lying on the damp concrete staring up into the sky, wandering when its going to wear off; it begain to hit me...
The LSA, that is... :laugh:

A text message was received on my mates phone while we sat on a bench seat thing in an open reserve on the side of a main road near my home, in the dark, flicking my lighter over and over again, free for any driver to see, with my jaw wide open.
It took our minds away from the massive amount of Hallucinogens we just consumed, because it was indeed to do with a resupply of something "else" which was prescheduled (i fergot :frown:)

He took off, as it was obviously beneficial for him to meet this bringer of gifts. I then ran across the road dropping my ciggarettes at the same time, without knowing, with cars beaming thier lights in both directions into the distance, causing a lens-flare type cloud mist to be revealed, across the mountains northward; it was an amazing sight, if only i hadn't been standing in the center of the meridian strip whilst going "faaaaaaaaarrq"

We rendezvous, halfway through the school, my hear was beating insanley fast from running from a dodgy looking car with a dog poking its head out the window giving me the evils, it drove past twice, by the way (we must have gained thier attention; they were looking for trouble...)

I lay down to catch my breath and roll a smoke, again... low and behold they've gone missing; typical, i thought squeemishly, here we go again!"
I hopped up quickly feeling pretty shit, cause i couldnt actually remember where the hell they had dropped; they could have been "anywhere"

I darted back to the main road, and across to the reserve, flustered, stressed and peaking beyond any other peak before (thats a few, err.. too many eek)
A shiny object was spotted on the road, I ran towards it and knowing even before i could make it out properly; they were my SMOKES!
YAY.
HAPPY. AGAIN... *now to find my mate, jeeez, i cant think like this!"

I hesitated to pick it up, and then i nearly slapped myself, remembering my mate had gone off on a tangent back to my place, and may possibly never be seen again.
"shit!"

In a mere 5 mins or so I was running, no, sprinting back through the school driveway- still pitch black with weird sparkly lights now appearing everywhere, rainbows of color sometimes flying and flickering in the corners of my vision.
With no insulation on now apart from the pants, shoes and socks I had put on, oh and a fishermans - hat.
A congregation of drunken idiots had gathered outside my house/on the road, apparently migrated from the house-warming party earlier, "ohwell" I thought, while they were yabbering and drunkenly making uncomprehending noises; I ignored them and ran down the driveway to see my mate and the trip-killing txter sitting in a car; I said something, cant really remember (I was gone..)

Drink, Smoke, Cone, Warmth ahhh... Satisfied now, inside the house, my eyes are saucers... Big, and Black.

Full of colors, Swirling, moving around with aid from the artificial lighting in my house, Spraying trails of colors and spirals of liquid looking vibrations, short circuiting my brain and thought patterns.

Resonating with my existence, I was in my very own "heaven" and my mates face is all there was needed for proof of it, at the time, too bad cameras are are rare here, it was classic.  :eek:

The scream painting is similar, just add an awe-struck pair of saucer eyes and a smile or two :smile:

After a brief moment of silence and staring into psychedelic space...

"D, Can you see the waves?"
"Hughhh? hehh. hehhhh" my friend mutters while staring at my embossed spotty wall...
"We're floating man. in this room. im fucking floating holy shit; this chair, hovering, its not stopping bro, where're we going? where ? woaaah... what the; Holy crap "Silence"
D cracks up laughing...

Fields of Geometric Creations appear to envelop the walls, curving them around my perceptions; I was in a very unstable, yet peaceful state.
I let them "eat me" as I called it at the time.
Writhing, crawling around on the wooden lounge floor, listening to the best of Pink Floyd, for what seemed like many many more hours, still.. peaking... Higher.

"Holy crap!"

I heard that a few times more before it turned into "woooooaarrrahh" again, and again.
The music was pumping frequencies of energy unfelt before through my being, Milkdrop( A winamp Visualisation) was utterly indescribable, for the state I was in, the patterns came to be following my sight all over the room, my face muscles now are weak and sedated from the excess facial stretching from laughing.
Spacing out watching the ever-changing visuals come to life before my eyes, my perception of depth was dramatically exaggerated, my brain perceived two dimentional fractal-like images with eyes closed, slowly becoming more and more Three Dimensional, until I had forgotten about my body...
I was hallucinating an infinite trail/tunnel of repetitive, symmetrical geometric patterns falling into eachother; To the rythym of the music, so vividly, so clear... Crysltal clear; my Eyes were gigantic.

I climbed to the peak and transcended the (my) ultimate high, for me personally was achieved last night, and not for a while will i indulge as excessively; But it prooved to my just how powerful a mix of substaces can be if used semi-correctly (there's a correct way now? :wink:)

After a while of existing for only one simple purpose, awe-struck and still tripping after having a whole days worth of time to calm down, I remember other details, many more details; My mate and I ended up slowly returning to baseline; where conversation was capable and driving was able; however still strung out like never before and plan-less, we made a mission - To safely drive a couple of hours North to s small town where another soul in need indeed needed a drop off of medicine- the price was tempting and the time was plenty; we jumped in the car and drove almost solid for another Four Hours, there and back... Tripping Balls.

Im going to sleep now, Thanks for reading, if ya did,

END

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds