Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineJalruza
Boot Lover
Male User Gallery

Army says i cant join
    #5649140 - 05/19/06 05:06 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

This just gets better and better. Im gonna cut off ear of my doctors head and wear it like medallion.

I got into hospital last year and got out in a couple of weeks, they put me on some mild medication and i have to regulary see doctors evry month os some shit, well my doctor submitted report to the Army which i conisdered joining half seriosly, well i got a letter from them today and they said i cant join coz im being treated for stress related condition.

--------------------
Time keeps ticking and running away
And It's taking us fast to a brand new free dimension
Too cool to mention well that's the intention
But some of us too dame blind to see
Jesus is the King Volume I
Jesus is the King Volume II
Shroomery MSN club
I'm talking to aliens!
Volcano Vap and Brain Chakras
Hilary Duff!!
:gethigh:

Edited by Jalruza (05/22/06 03:14 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLiquidkick
H2O
Re: Army says i cant join [Re: Jalruza]
    #5649150 - 05/19/06 05:14 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

why do you want to join in the first place?

OfflineJalruza
Boot Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: Army says i cant join [Re: Liquidkick]
    #5649154 - 05/19/06 05:22 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

i wanted to join air corps and fly a chopper!

Edited by Ewok (05/19/06 07:00 AM)

OfflineJalruza
Boot Lover
Male User Gallery

#5649157 - 05/19/06 05:24 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

makes me want to break something

Edited by Ewok (05/19/06 05:56 AM)

InvisibleLiquidkick
H2O
    #5649172 - 05/19/06 05:42 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah flying stuff would be cool.

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

#5649213 - 05/19/06 06:22 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Ewok said:
This just gets better and better. Im gonna cut off ear of my doctors head and wear it like medallion.

I got into hospital last year and got out in a couple of weeks, they put me on some mild medication and i have to regulary see doctors evry month os some shit, well my doctor submitted report to the Army which i conisdered joining half seriosly, well i got a letter from them today and they said i cant join coz im being treated for stress related condition.

The Fuck.

It made me quit depressed and useless after being told my asthma was far too advance for me to be in the military, specifically it was the marines (air force or navy is a better choice, but I feel obligated to join the army or the marines). Won't be able to handle a nifty military A1, for free, it sure does tickle me when I'd already be laying my life on the line, and witnessing an asthma attack would just be an easy way out next to all the other tragedies... *sigh* wish it was entirely my choice to put my feeble life on the line.

Trying to lie doesn't help either, back in 1990 a friend lied about having asthma and for all I know he was in the army, but at some point came back for being tagged as an asthmatic. It was a very sad afternoon that one forgetful day, for some reason it feels very "right" that I join the military. It might be because every male in my family dating all the way back to the civil war has been a veteran, and now that it falls down to my ass it is an immortal unfulfilled that plagues my life's completion. I'd rather fight not breathing than to be breathing as long as I helped friends and family already in the War. It would be quit an adventure to become a freelancer, but thats too far reached.

I wanted my families legacy to continue, but the military doesn't want me, for I'm too genetically inferior to honor my family, myself, my respect, my strong loyalty, my right to take up arms for the nations safety, and my unconditional commitment to uphold/strengthen whatever right motives/righteousness this country of ours still has emitting itself to those touched by injustice,..... Amen.

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Muppet69_420 (05/19/06 06:40 AM)

Offlinesunit
Big Nose
Male

Re: Army says i cant join [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #5649217 - 05/19/06 06:26 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

then your forced to kill people over nothing

--------------------
Well, I set my monkey on the log
And ordered him to do the Dog
He wagged his tail and shook his head
And he went and did the Cat instead
He's a weird monkey, very funky.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
Re: Army says i cant join [Re: sunit]
    #5649223 - 05/19/06 06:33 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Man that's the best thing that ever happened to you.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: Army says i cant join [Re: sunit]
    #5649233 - 05/19/06 06:56 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

sunit said:
then your forced to kill people over nothing

Whats that referring to?

Regardless of the predicament and stand points of either side(s) fighting for my nation, if it be for oil or revenge for nothing/something it is still a fight that is being fought for my country not my countries corruption even though it is technically it isn't me fighting for him its me fighting for the people, I'm only but one person who would follow a righteous cause, and if one were to start against corruption towards our nation, if that corruption is our higher powers. Then by everything that is underlying justice, by every distance of impenetrable persistence that marches for "a righteous" cause, a willingness achieved through "good action for the righteous" is sleeping dormant within my soul craving a time when people will stand up in unity against the true evil, regardless of any differences with religion, race, or any difference that would take the heart of men. Its when good vs evil is no fantasy, its when a nation fights not for itself, wealth, or underlying evil such as it is today. Its when a nation fights for justice, right actions, and a better world be it against evil through idol action or through force, its a will and there is a way.

Until that day comes when we put down our greed, selfishness, way of living as if nothing were wrong, politics, and money including much more. I fight for family, friends, and comrades if possible, but it isn't so I deeply regret it.

We need not money or cars or inclosed cities for a good enjoyable life, if we were trading food that we worked for or had someone work for then starvation wouldn't be a problem and generosity would be easier given. If we built new towns without contaminating inventions/buildings/everyday itmes, if we grew dense forests with no intention for comodition, if we didn't use fossil fuels, or minerals like gold etc., or nuclear energy then we wouldn't have to fear climate changes, man-made disasters, nuclear spills, radiation, lack of minerals for useful usage besides acquiring wealth, and much more. If we could just do the unthinkable and unhuman then we would probably acheive a healthy, safer, and longer world, the world that we are use to and live in today, not some too hot, too cold, too wet.
Its to bad people fight for their own ways or rights, when fighting for unity and all that is simply good willed, not for a nation or own place for ones own privleges and way of life. A whole world where everything is accepted without violence amongst humans.

--------------------
Quote:

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Muppet69_420 (05/19/06 07:08 AM)

OfflineKid_Kaoz
Intranaut

Loc: Ontario
    #5649338 - 05/19/06 08:12 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Muppet, that was one of the most confusing, contradictory statements I've ever read.

The Muslim world is at odds with The West because we continue to perpetuate cultural imperialism. It's our blind willingness to send troops to foreign countries that enrages them, among many other reasons. The United States' military-industrial complex is so entrenched in American culture that most soldiers aren't sure why they're fighting. In the absence of good reason, they claim they are fighting for "freedom", or simply for their country. In reality, it is this ignorant philosophy which encourages groups to harm you, to deter you from such a misguided foreign policy.

Your inability to enlist should be considered a blessing.

--------------------
Life is how you live it.

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: Army says i cant join [Re: Kid_Kaoz]
    #5649394 - 05/19/06 08:34 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Kid_Kaoz said:
Muppet, that was one of the most confusing, contradictory statements I've ever read.

The Muslim world is at odds with The West because we continue to perpetuate cultural imperialism. It's our blind willingness to send troops to foreign countries that enrages them, among many other reasons. The United States' military-industrial complex is so entrenched in American culture that most soldiers aren't sure why they're fighting. In the absence of good reason, they claim they are fighting for "freedom", or simply for their country. In reality, it is this ignorant philosophy which encourages groups to harm you, to deter you from such a misguided foreign policy.

Your inability to enlist should be considered a blessing.

Its not contradiction, its what I know and denying that is contradiction. Let me explain further.

First its not an ignorant philosophy its a straight-forward way of thinking regarding right from wrong, and thankful for not being in the army when regarding not being capable of a choice in the matter seems to make no sense to me. Blind fighting yes, and even so fighting against Muslims who are violent, unpredictable, diversity of different beliefs, or so forth do not follow a beneficial/meaningful objective, perhaps there is someone with a reasonably better goal that the Muslims have, and I'm aware the US is quit shuffled in what it actually fights for, what its troops are fighting for. Regardless of it being a fight to preserve the nations assumed dangers is irrelevant, it is fighting for what you believe in that matters in the 21st cent., if the soldiers believe they're fighting for something and believe to be doing so then its right even if it is a lie. Its all in what one man's actions are that is decided he/she is doing whats right regardless of orders, if someones fighting without a cause then they're merely puppets and the war is just a show for what really is the truth behind the puppeteers mask of ambitions, be it money, power, honor, whatever.

Its not easy for me to express in a depth for you to understand, or anyone for that matter. A philosophy is an idea and an idea is bullet proof.

In short with as much simplicity I can muster up and manipulate for your understanding of the point of view I'm expressing. Moving on, all I'm saying is what good is war, if no one fights their own fight, for their own belief that is united with everyone Else's belief of whats righteous in undeniable truth, which is found by reasoning of every individual. You must not say someone else told me to kill or fight...it is your decision alone to raise up arms against someone/some cause, and if someone tells you he/she did so and so to our nation, without having a clear known reason yourself, and deciding to do something a man with high-power and wealth claims has to happen then your nothing but a puppet in a douche's quarrel. My fight is for my friends who died over seas, and for their families and my family. I'm not fighting for something thats unknown to me, all is known, family and friends are what would be fought for, if it was a Muslim or disease of some kind then I'd fight the perp wither or not it was possible, with science, with a gun or fists, if it was possible to confront, reason, cure, cleanse with/to the perp/reason of death than I would do so, if it was only possible, but war is reckless and I'm sure doing that would get me unpredictably hurt, but it doesn't matter, if you fight for revenge then you fight for your own cause even if people perceive you as a bad guy. Until a miracle happens that unites all of Earth's races, religions, etc. under one justly cause for all people/beings, and that actually benefits everyone under this belief and it has to be a no doubt belief with no one man power even if dominance runs in our nature. Doing whatever one can to fight the good fight is idealistics, and so fighting for your belief is the only sensible way unless one had the power to unite everyone and someday confronts me then, and only then will my belief change, its clear im saying currently one should pay or explain their actions for a loss of a life that I held dear, and reasoning usually doesn't get exercised during such moments, and money is an issue, which is influencing war.

--------------------
Quote:

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Muppet69_420 (05/19/06 09:01 AM)

OfflineJalruza
Boot Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: Army says i cant join [Re: Kid_Kaoz]
    #5649401 - 05/19/06 08:36 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

i really dont give a flying monkeys toss about the army, however if i hear one more thing from my doctor that i too cant join other jobs in the are hes gonna get it

Edited by Jalruza (05/21/06 12:54 PM)

InvisibleBanez
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#5649404 - 05/19/06 08:38 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

what u really need to do if ur interested is sit down with a recruiter.. and just like tell him everything, be honest.. like.. and idk about the medications part.. but they usually just tell u to answer "no" to every health question

like they dont pull ur medical history.. just police and background checks.. thats all u sign to release.. so all they know about you is what u tell them/ release

i was enlisting and im a felon for traffiking.. all i needed to do was go thru a waiver process.. talk to some generals to get references.. and ill be leaving some time this summer.. maybe not until august/ october time

--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

OfflineJalruza
Boot Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: Army says i cant join [Re: Banez]
    #5649415 - 05/19/06 08:43 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

my doctor also mentioned that i smoked weeed in the past in his report. what a dick

InvisibleBanez
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#5649428 - 05/19/06 08:56 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

yeah i admitted to them i smoked weed.. as long as u pass their drug test they dont really care.. just tell them u have smoked.. but u havent in like 6 months, pass the drug test and ur good

what state are u in?

--------------------

OfflineJalruza
Boot Lover
Male User Gallery

#5649440 - 05/19/06 09:03 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

UK , the state of poms

Edited by Jalruza (05/21/06 12:55 PM)

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

#5649441 - 05/19/06 09:03 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah don't suspect admitance, if you done MJ or a persecuted drug thats illegal in every manner.

Its a shame your retained from things due to medical problems, it should be allowed as long as you sign some documents that wouldn't put someone in fault or sympathy/rules dont apply to you in that area.

Update: Whats the name of your medication, if you don't mind me asking?

--------------------
Quote:

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Muppet69_420 (05/19/06 09:04 AM)

InvisibleBanez
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#5649445 - 05/19/06 09:06 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

yeah i mean.. the army is so desperate that this point, that yes they have regulations, but they are willing to work around them.. u just need to show a high interest in joining and be committed to change

like seriously it looked soo bad on my record.. 18 year old punk with drug traffiking, possesion and other charges.. but i just convinced them that i changed and everything..

--------------------

OfflineJalruza
Boot Lover
Male User Gallery

#5649451 - 05/19/06 09:08 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

wonna hear something funny, where i got cutting off ear from?

Few years ago i was on a mission in Nepal, and there i met a dealer, i wanted to score large ammount of nepalese black hash from him. SO he invited me to check out his merchandise, and he said that this hash was produced by his mother up in the mountains, and he told me that she puts a lot of effort into it and that if i find a better hash or a deal anywhere else in Kathmandu, he is going to cut off his ear and give it to me.

I just remembered good old times and it made me chuckle lol

InvisibleBanez
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#5649473 - 05/19/06 09:18 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

dude thats soo fucking bad-ass

sounds like u had a fuckin hook up like nothing else

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale