Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
This thread is very old and might contain outdated or inaccurate information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedarkstar45
inquisitivetraveler
Male User Gallery

Pot brownies and long airline flights?
    #5640752 - 05/17/06 04:26 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

i was wondering if anyone had any experience with this. i am planning a trip to vietnam and its 19 hours until the first layover. i was wondering if i cooked a batch of brownies, and wanted to take them for the flight, would it be risky. ive heard they take a good 2 hours to kick in. so perhaps if i took them before i went through security? is this a bad idea. i have heard of it before and i just was wondering what you guys thought? Or would i just be better off popping some ambien and trying to sleep? any advice would be appreciated. thanks.

--------------------
There he goes...
One of God's own prototypes.
A high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live and too rare to die.

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Loc: WA,USA
Re: Pot brownies and long airline flights? [Re: darkstar45]
    #5640760 - 05/17/06 04:32 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I wouldnt risk going in there with the brownies but takeing them a mile from the airport Id think would be ok I dont think they are going to disect you =D

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

OfflineMauiGanjaMonster
Herbal Pleasures
Male

Loc: 4 acre pot field
Re: Pot brownies and long airline flights? [Re: mikeownow]
    #5640831 - 05/17/06 06:07 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah I would eat the browines about a mile away from the air port.. and just make sure you can controll your self depending on how many brownies you eat :smile:

--------------------
Trodding through creation in a irie meditation.

As they walk through my garden and steal my fruit, damn devils in a three piece suit.

yeah they walk through my garden and eat my fruit damn puppets, the boys in blue.

OfflineNgalyod
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Australia
Re: Pot brownies and long airline flights? [Re: MauiGanjaMonster]
    #5640834 - 05/17/06 06:16 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Careful with the cookies. You don't want to look too out of it, man. There are plenty of security checks in the airport and their jobs are to look for people acting a "little funny."

Just take some acid. You'll be fine.

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Loc: WA,USA
Re: Pot brownies and long airline flights? [Re: Ngalyod]
    #5640838 - 05/17/06 06:18 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

acid youll be fine be carfull with the powerfull weed lol?

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Offlinetoday mylove
Male User Gallery

Re: Pot brownies and long airline flights? [Re: mikeownow]
    #5640955 - 05/17/06 08:31 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I've done this before. If you do it, know that multiple grams of cooked weed will get you absolutely ripped which may lead you into a state of intense paranoia or perhpas just absolute intoxication, where functioning as a normal human being is hard and not exactly desired. And this isn't wanted in an airport setting I'd presume. But if you make medicore potent brownies you'll just get nice and high and the flight will be much more enjoyable. As long as your brownies don't stink like pot and you don't have too many with you I would say you're in the clear. Stay away from drug dogs.

A little while before your trip start experimenting with baking brownies with pot if you've never done it before to get your dosage right. Because I know for a fact that if you make them too potent the high gets uncomfortable (for me at least). But if you eat them right before security for example then you obviously won't be high when you go through security (because as you say they take a while to kick in). In that case it shouldn't matter how high you get because eventually you will pass out on the plane.

In my opinion it's a good way of taking weed with you on planes and getting high ON the plane as opposed to smoking before and then burning out during the first portion of the flight, (and if you do that you end up reeking of dope as you pass through security which is always scary as hell in my experience, especially if you have weed on you). Just be safe!

btw- I know nothing of the drug laws in vietnam and this could be a bad idea entirely depending on the severity of their laws and the degree to which their customs enforce these laws... Perhaps someone else could shed light on this issue?

Edited by today mylove (05/17/06 08:38 AM)

Offlinededjam
Electro Penguin
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Moralton, Statesota
Re: Pot brownies and long airline flights? [Re: today mylove]
    #5641029 - 05/17/06 09:21 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Ive done this before on my last trip to Hawaii (8hr flight). My wife and I ate some waiting to get on the plane, and some more about half way through. We were completely blazed! Paranoia wasnt too bad, though it probably should have been. Still had an ounce of good green and a 10strip on me. Never really had any problems flying domestically with drugs though, and I travel alot.

Just use your head and play it smart. Remember they arent looking for a bunch of stoners, they are looking for people with bombs. The worst thing you can do is get high and paranoid, and letting your paranoia cause you to look suspicious.

Offlinedarkstar45
inquisitivetraveler
Male User Gallery

Re: Pot brownies and long airline flights? [Re: dedjam]
    #5644537 - 05/18/06 02:19 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

thanks for the advice. now that you mention it, i have three hits of acid that i might also consider taking for the flight. hmm. im still not sure what i should do. maybe ill make weaker brownies for the flight. thanks.

--------------------
There he goes...

InvisibleDIRTYMAN
Jesusdon'tcomethrough thecotton.
Female
Loc: CZ NIGGUH
    #5644766 - 05/18/06 03:25 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Someone ate 2 grams of chronic from a firecracker about 15 minutes before heading into the airport. Half an hour later as they were going through the security check it started to kick in, and an hour later they could barely move. Totally relaxed flight, and one person is scared shitless of flying. Bring some eyedrops if you're concerned about being suspicious, and be aware you won't have all your coordination if you eat too much.

--------------------
I'm racist.                http://k-k-k.com/

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

Re: Pot brownies and long airline flights? [Re: DIRTYMAN]
    #5645022 - 05/18/06 04:46 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

i dont see how u can question taking a weed brownie on a plane and than go from that to oh yeah ill take 3 hits of acid. dude a weed brownie is nothing, if u were worried about that than i wouldnt take 3 hits of acid. just use common sense

--------------------
I'm a traveler of both time and space...

Offlinechamp
pudding pop
 User Gallery

Loc: unknown trashscape
Re: Pot brownies and long airline flights? [Re: LedHead]
    #5645847 - 05/18/06 01:01 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I often eat hash candy before getting on a long flight--it's totally fine. Nothing to worry about. I sleep, listen to music or watch dvd's on my computer or if they're showing anything decent I watch that. The best was one time they showed "Best in Show" and the whole plane was cracking up because that movie is so funny. Oh, and bring some of your own food to chow on, because airplane food is crap. I always bring something bomb-ass like a good sandwich.

However...maybe look into seeing if you can get a good seat, bulkhead is best. Oh, and don't sit near the emergency exit if you're too high to assist in the evacuation :wink:

OfflineEdgekrusher
God
Re: Pot brownies and long airline flights? [Re: champ]
    #5646139 - 05/18/06 02:27 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I've walked through dozens of airports with weed on me. Even international flights prior to Sept 911. If you're cool, all is cool.

I use to make a batch of weed brownies once a week in highschool. Really got me through the school day. Some breakfast toast with cannabutter can really get you through the day.

With that being said, I say do it. If you're uncomfortable carrying them on, just eat em on the drive to the airport. It's a 19 hour flight... trust me, you wan't to be high.

Offlinezappa
please excusethe filth, yourmom was justhere
Female User Gallery

Loc: motor city madness
Re: Pot brownies and long airline flights? [Re: Edgekrusher]
    #5646196 - 05/18/06 02:43 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

why not take some valium or somethin? the brownies would wear off in a few hours, and its risky to bring them on an international flight.

--------------------
:blackspy: :whitespy: :snowman: :farmerdance: :scaryshroom: :bananahorsey: :bananabang:

I :heart: GARY SINISE!!!!

Offlinedarkstar45
inquisitivetraveler
Male User Gallery

Re: Pot brownies and long airline flights? [Re: zappa]
    #5646385 - 05/18/06 03:29 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

ive thought about that too. would you guys recomend like maybe 1/2gram brownies? and in your experience how long has it always taken to kick in?

--------------------
There he goes...

OfflineThreePieceSuit
disastrophe
Male User Gallery

Loc: East Coast of Canada
    #5646466 - 05/18/06 04:05 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I've heard a few stories of mile high mushrooms on long flights. As long as you're buckled in, and confident you're not going to arouse suspicion, I say drop a hit of acid. Bring a blindfold or something, some headphones, and hope nobody sits next to you. If not, good luck with the pot brownies. :smile:

--------------------
:mafioso:
I'm so lucrative, even my birthday suit is in three pieces.

Offlinesome1whoisntme
Stranger

Re: Pot brownies and long airline flights? [Re: ThreePieceSuit]
    #5647063 - 05/18/06 07:11 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

haha, I have to say, it would be pretty cool to trip balls blindfolded for 12 hours and come back to reality in another country...

--------------------
"Ignore the distortion you're forced to percieve and believe that what supercedes is love, but who agrees?"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale