Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinePurpleKush
Rational Lunatic
Male User Gallery

Loc: Above The Law
that one 9/11 video
    #5641310 - 05/17/06 09:47 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

hey, ive tried searching but i cant find the link to the video that someone posted with the simulation of a what a 747 hitting the pentagon would actually look like. it was pretty long, and sounded like a young guy was narrating it. one of those videos exposing conspiracies and whatnot, it wasn't any infowars or road to tyranny stuff either

little help, anyone?

--------------------

:blindfury::fried::psychsplit::vaped:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLeft Nut City
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: that one 9/11 video [Re: PurpleKush]
    #5641318 - 05/17/06 09:51 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Go to Google and look up "Loose Change".

OfflinePurpleKush
Rational Lunatic
Male User Gallery

Loc: Above The Law
Re: that one 9/11 video [Re: Left Nut City]
    #5641319 - 05/17/06 09:51 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

i couldn't think of the name THATS what it was.  appreciate it  :thumbup:

--------------------

:blindfury::fried::psychsplit::vaped:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: that one 9/11 video [Re: Left Nut City]
    #5641321 - 05/17/06 09:52 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
Re: that one 9/11 video [Re: Shroomism]
    #5641679 - 05/17/06 11:59 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

that was very much worth watching! Much more thorough and informative than similar films I've seen.

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder
Re: that one 9/11 video [Re: PurpleKush]
    #5641729 - 05/17/06 12:18 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Not the one you were looking for, but a good one, nonetheless.

Click here.

--------------------

:murray:

OfflineAaronEvil
The GuitarVillain
Male

Loc: California
Re: that one 9/11 video [Re: blissedout]
    #5641880 - 05/17/06 01:17 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

blissedout said:
Not the one you were looking for, but a good one, nonetheless.

Click here.

That video was a joke. The ideas expressed at the end of the segment were childish and unrealistic. Guerilla News Network... the name says it all.

--------------------

There is not a lot of difference between a fox hole and a grave; but knowing that you dug your ditch and climbed in anyway.

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Re: that one 9/11 video [Re: AaronEvil]
    #5641903 - 05/17/06 01:23 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

That's your opinion and your right to express it. I thought it was well done and has a good meaning. You must be right wing. You appear to be a cop that's been lurking the boards. That's my opinion and my right to express it.:blush:

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #5641918 - 05/17/06 01:28 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I'm far from right wing, and I still haven't seen one of those movies that has conviced me. How do they address the numerous eye-witness accounts of a large plane hitting the Pentagon? Some elaborate hologram created by the gov't?

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

#5641922 - 05/17/06 01:28 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Upon further review, I don't believe you to be a right wing cop. Why do you say that video was a joke? I thought it was really great. A good mix of humor, truth, and tragedy mixed with a very subtle point.

--------------------

OfflineAaronEvil
The GuitarVillain
Male

#5642030 - 05/17/06 02:04 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Well, I am glad we can agree on the fact im not a cop. Now, lets look at what it says:

"And so... it really comes down to a basic choice that we have to make as a civilization. Either we will learn to bury our animosities of our ethnocentric, militant traditions and come to understand Earth's survival depends on our collective unified participation or we will sustain this cycle of violence and revenge until humanity is returned to the status of primitivity and, Earth, reduced to the rubble of antiquity."

Look, that idea is great if applied to the entire population of the world, but the video was not suggesting that the problem is the US and possibly England. This fact is completely and utterly untrue. The fact of the matter is that on 9-11 we were attacked by terrorists. To think that the US just got up one day and decided to attack terrorists is complete propaganda used in this video to express ideas that have little evidence. This seems like some hippy college kid making a video that he believes will save humanity. The idea that the US hates other cultures is BS. We disagree with some cultural practices, but we do not hate the people that practice them. If anything, the video should have been stating that unless we can get other cultures to stop hating us, we will be forced to take aggressive action. We do not attack other countries or other people for the hell of it. I disagree with the thesis of the video and have disagreed with that view since 9-12.

It reminds me of this college professor I have seen speak on various new programs, he says that the people who died on 9-11 in the world trade center were not innocent. He claimed they were the reason we were attacked. His claim was that they were money hungry and greedy. To me, greed and capitolism are ok because they dont hurt me in any way. Im comfortable with people wanting as much money as possible as long as they are getting it legally. To think that the average Joe working for a company on a salary is guilty of offending or intruding on another culture is ridiculous. We were attacked because of US hating groups that brainwashed men into killing themselves for a "cause."

--------------------

There is not a lot of difference between a fox hole and a grave; but knowing that you dug your ditch and climbed in anyway.

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

#5642086 - 05/17/06 02:28 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Touche to a good post.

I agree with alot of what you said, but if you think that alot of the people, I dare say most even, in America don't hate people that aren't like themselves, then you are mistaken. I have been all around this great country of ours and I can attest to the hatred. It is rampant. It's a sad fact, but it's true. Racism and hypocrisy are averywhere. I do agree that it's not the fault of the people in the towers, but a world wide dillemma that each of us needs to deal with on a personal level. That is the only way to change the course of history and oppression: One person, at a time. We can only change ourselves and hope that our change is noticed. Therefore, influencing others to change their ways of looking at the world and others. That is all that we can hope for.

As for the video, I think it has a positive point and you brought it up, in your last post. I really liked the clips of Billy Graham. They hold truths that are in each of us. Whether or not we accept them is our individual choice.

That was a great post, though.

+5 for you.

--------------------

OfflineAaronEvil
The GuitarVillain
Male

#5642126 - 05/17/06 02:43 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I agree that there is hatred in the US. But I wouldnt say the US a whole hates any particular culture or type of person. We as individuals hate others. Like I said, the idea is great if expressed towards the entire population of the earth. Apply it to everyone and it works, apply it to one group of people and its being absurd.

+5 for an insightful conversation with someone willing to listen (thats more than I can say for a lot of people on the political forum).

--------------------

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#5642129 - 05/17/06 02:44 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

The government did not just get up one day and decide to attack their own soil. This is not a new concept, it has been done through out the ages by people in power to scare their masses into bad policy. After watching loose change, along with a few other films, there is no doubt in my mind that there is more to this story than is being reported. How much more is the only real question. Was it bush, trying to push his people into war with the middle east, thus taking control of the oil his big business buddies have been eying? Was it the Government at large trying to spread fear through out the country? (patriot act, etc) Did Israel play a part in this whole thing, thus instigating a war between the USA and Israels enemies.

I think it is a combination of these things, when it comes down to it, the world is divided into 2 very distinct and segregated groups: the haves and the have nots. With in the "haves" I believe their is an elite group which is pulling all the strings that the countries of the world dance to. This is the Idea that we live in a globalist society, where there is a small group at the top, who call all the shots.

This is not a new idea, the freemasons, illuminoti, all that jazz is the same Idea. The main difference is the group responsible for 9/11 and other similar events are at the very very top. Im thinking the leaders of the G8 countries, the pope, UN officials and of course the heads of huge multinational corporations. Lets not forget the world banks. Google "New World Order" and check out some of the things that come up.

We live in very interesting times people, and the fate of the world will be decided in our lifetime.

enough from me tho, how are you today.

^one comment about your post.
What racism do you see that is rampent? where do you see this, and more importantly who is conducting the acts of racism. In observing the USA news media for many years, it always gives the impression that the various minorities are always held down by the all mighty white man. What I observe first hand couldnt be further from the truth. The majority of white people in America are so afraid of being labelled a racist, they bend over backwards for people. Look at the current immigration problem they face. The people are screaming to have these people removed, while they march in the streets, illegally. All the while bush and company are pandering to all the groups out there by offering amnesty. The American founding fathers must be spinning in their graves.

--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:

OfflineJack_Flash
Male User Gallery

Loc: richmond, BC
    #5642134 - 05/17/06 02:46 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

hey guess what, just by chance i found this today.\
http://www.cnn.com/
press ctrl f and type in 9/11
they released the video of the pentagon crash

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: that one 9/11 video [Re: Jack_Flash]
    #5642139 - 05/17/06 02:50 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Jack_Flash said:
hey guess what, just by chance i found this today.\
http://www.cnn.com/
press ctrl f and type in 9/11
they released the video of the pentagon crash

Yes, and it is still blurry as hell. If they would just release the video from the gas station and hotel across the street, they could silence all the skeptics, but they don't want to because it would expose them. So they offer these little bits of terrible quality footage(which when observing closely looks like a cruise missile rather than 747) hoping to reassure the masses that the government would never lie. Complete and utter BS, and anyone fooled by this ploy needs to start looking closer.

--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

OfflineJack_Flash
Male User Gallery

Re: that one 9/11 video [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #5642171 - 05/17/06 03:00 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

yeah i do agree it is horrible quality, and i wasnt satisfied in the least. the "plane" is shown in only 2-3 frames, you dont even see the whole plane at all

OfflineAaronEvil
The GuitarVillain
Male

Re: that one 9/11 video [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #5642177 - 05/17/06 03:01 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I see what you are saying and I know governments over the years have fabricated attacks as a pretense for war. However, I dont think this situation is the same. I do think there is a cover up which is why they just recently released a tape of the "plane" hitting the pentagon. What I think the cover up MAY be (if any cover up) is that the pentagon was hit by a missle/rocket/ or something similar and the government did not want to frighten the US citizens. I don't think the government planned this attack on the US and I also dont believe they have any part in the attack other than they may have ignored all the warning signs. It happens when you are the leader of the free world, the most powerful country in the world, the untouchable United States. You just dont think something like that can happen. It is because of that arrogance that they were able to plan a 9-11 event. I think it could happen again because we think too highly of ourselves as a world power.

As for the racism thing you asked about, I have seen racism as well in the country. I have seen first hand whites hating blacks and blacks hating whites. Mexicans hating whites, whites hating mexicans. The simple fact is (and i agree with you on this) there is a double standard when considering someone racist. Its ok for a company not to employ an underqualified white man but when the underqualified black man doesnt get the job it's racist. Its ok for someone to come to this country illegally but as soon as I (as a white person) says deport them, I am racist. Its ok for a black person to call a white person racist but when I say I dont think race should have any relevence when applying for a job, or school I am the one being racist. You hit the nail on the head with what you said, some white people bend over backwards in fear of being classified as racist. Check out this related post I made a few weeks ago:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/5584418/an/0/page/4

Its about the double standard of racism in this country not about the 9-11 attack.

--------------------

OfflineJack_Flash
Male User Gallery

#5642212 - 05/17/06 03:13 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

the only thing i get out of the whole 9/11 thing is that its pretty messed up. its pretty messed up how this stuff happens THESE days...
just fixed my avatar :smile:

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#5642253 - 05/17/06 03:28 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

AaronEvil said:
I see what you are saying and I know governments over the years have fabricated attacks as a pretense for war. However, I dont think this situation is the same. I do think there is a cover up which is why they just recently released a tape of the "plane" hitting the pentagon. What I think the cover up MAY be (if any cover up) is that the pentagon was hit by a missle/rocket/ or something similar and the government did not want to frighten the US citizens. I don't think the government planned this attack on the US and I also dont believe they have any part in the attack other than they may have ignored all the warning signs. It happens when you are the leader of the free world, the most powerful country in the world, the untouchable United States. You just dont think something like that can happen. It is because of that arrogance that they were able to plan a 9-11 event. I think it could happen again because we think too highly of ourselves as a world power.

As for the racism thing you asked about, I have seen racism as well in the country. I have seen first hand whites hating blacks and blacks hating whites. Mexicans hating whites, whites hating mexicans. The simple fact is (and i agree with you on this) there is a double standard when considering someone racist. Its ok for a company not to employ an underqualified white man but when the underqualified black man doesnt get the job it's racist. Its ok for someone to come to this country illegally but as soon as I (as a white person) says deport them, I am racist. Its ok for a black person to call a white person racist but when I say I dont think race should have any relevence when applying for a job, or school I am the one being racist. You hit the nail on the head with what you said, some white people bend over backwards in fear of being classified as racist. Check out this related post I made a few weeks ago:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/5584418/an/0/page/4

Its about the double standard of racism in this country not about the 9-11 attack.

Cool, I will check it out. Living in Canada, i just witness this insane political correctness that the USA lives by. Get this:

I read an article about how gay/lesbian rights activists want to remove certain words out of school texts in california, for fear of offending gays. What were these words you ask? "mom, mommy, dad, daddy, mother, father"

Apparently these terms are not sensitive to the lifestyle choices of this particular group. How ridiculous is that! Lets get this straight, I have nothing against gays or lesbians, if that's who you are, then so be it. I am getting sick and tired of having their lifestyle shoved down my throat at every turn. But I digress.

You said you think the cover up with the pentagon(if one indeed took place) would may have been that they blamed a missile on a passanger jet. Consider a few points:
1) Why would a missile happen to hit the pentagon(most secure building in the world) on the same day as 9/11(WTC)
2) Where would this missile have come from? surely not Canada, the only real option.
3) Why would they cover up a missile attack period to shelter the population from fear? Judging from the actions of the US gov't they seem quite keen on scaring their people into getting more power.(patriot act, phone tapping)

Alos, did you happen to catch that TV movie about an Avian flu outbreak? More scare tactics.

Finally, Yes I agree racism in the USA comes from and is directed at all the various ethnic groups. But in this day and age, it seems more like it is directed at white people. I read an interesting book by a black author I cant remember the name of at the moment, but basically he said: "black people need to stop thinking they are owed something, and take responsibility for themselves. They need to stop playing the infinite victim because the days of racial discrimination ended in the 60's and 70's."

While I agree with his point, I am in no position to go much further than that, as I am not black and can never understand what it is like to be born into such a situation as theirs. But I will say, blacks in America, no matter how horrible it was for them in the past, are living better than any other black population in the world. I realize what I'm saying will probably be considered racist, but that's the problem today. We cannot discuss the issues frankly with out fear of being labelled a racist. This is why we cant get over the past and move forward. All it takes these days is a second of body language, and you can be considered racist. So everyone just pushes these important issues to the back, hoping they go away. That's my 2 cents.

--------------------
Capliberty:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order