Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineAA2277
Resident DiphHead
Male User Gallery

Kid killed himself, ends up in tri-state salvia ban
    #5635067 - 05/15/06 09:18 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

What do you guys think of that kid who wrote journals and stuff in deleware about how salvia made him realize that life was meaningless and suffocated himself? Now three states (they said because of him) have put up salvia bans. I think deleware, mississippi, and lousiana

I think hes a fuckin moron, drugs alone dont make you want to kill yourself, I think if anything its the situations that drugs put you in. The times that i feel worst about drugs is when i get caught, so this is possibly a bad move? what do you guys think?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejcdangerously
I'll Cut You

Re: Kid killed himself, ends up in tri-state salvia ban [Re: AA2277]
    #5635098 - 05/15/06 09:24 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I think you need to fucking check yourself. There's no reason to disrespect the dead. He clearly had underlying issues, yes, but that doesen't make him a "fuckin moron".

--------------------

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

Re: Kid killed himself, ends up in tri-state salvia ban [Re: jcdangerously]
    #5635131 - 05/15/06 09:31 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

The kid is not the reason they are becoming illegal, he is the excuse. I seriously doubt he would have been in favor of criminalization of Salvia. The blame here is not a plant or a drug, it is bad parenting.

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: Kid killed himself, ends up in tri-state salvia ban [Re: EquilibriuM]
    #5657250 - 05/21/06 05:20 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

i think a western life devoid of "true" meaning, and missing answers are the real reasons he killed himself.

I blame society before i blame the kid, the drug, or the parents.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

InvisibleAppleCat
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: Kid killed himself, ends up in tri-state salvia ban *DELETED* [Re: AA2277]
    #5659039 - 05/22/06 02:03 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by AppleCat

Reason for deletion: N/A

Edited by AppleCat (06/20/06 07:45 PM)

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: Kid killed himself, ends up in tri-state salvia ban [Re: AppleCat]
    #5659050 - 05/22/06 02:18 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

so lets see, what if a guy was about to jump off a 100 story building...but before jumping he said well im gunna smoke some weed and do some shrooms first....then afterwords he declares he wants to live because of these drugs....you think they would legalize them then? lol just a stupid brainwashing gov using the media<--brainwashing machine(news lol yeah right) to control us and what we think.

--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Offlinedoodoomaster
Life's still good
Male User Gallery

Loc: The united states of Gene...
Re: Kid killed himself, ends up in tri-state salvia ban [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #5702905 - 06/02/06 04:12 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Its funny how hundreds of thousands of poeple use salvia but like ANYTHING asociated with the drug community whenever a teenager that "cant make their own decsions" misuses a sustance out of nowhere after it has been used more times than those three states has people it is considered a problem. This is just another for instance of how or government is just sticking it to liberial minded people and this is the "reason" why the kid did what he did because it is depressing to live here.

--------------------
For all you passive aggressive types.  Fuck you, kind of.

OfflinePSylopHiLe
stoner
Male User Gallery

#5720334 - 06/06/06 07:33 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I think u misstated it, I heard of it immediately b/c I live in PA. they are trying to ban it in NJ Deleware and Pennsylvania

--------------------
"Try not to let your mind wander, it might not come back"

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Loc: WA,USA
Re: Kid killed himself, ends up in tri-state salvia ban [Re: PSylopHiLe]
    #5720366 - 06/06/06 07:39 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I think that they should smoke it and find out that it doesnt make you halusenate and that it doesnt make you decide to do anything. Other than go oh god I am sinking weird this is kind of fun.

Its like going on a roller coaster and getting off and going hmm that makes me wanna go kill my self.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Offlineictoasnrnsigwt
Weirder
Re: Kid killed himself, ends up in tri-state salvia ban [Re: mikeownow]
    #5773905 - 06/20/06 08:10 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Drugs didn't make him kill himself they just brought out the depression that lied deep inside him becuase society had standards he couldn't live up to and the drug brought those up quicker. I think he would've killed himself in 5 years if he hadn't used salvia.

Offlinejimihendrix99
Stranger
Re: Kid killed himself, ends up in tri-state salvia ban [Re: ictoasnrnsigwt]
    #5788505 - 06/25/06 02:48 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Iv smoked salvia or the devine sage and it gave me an intense euphoric
speedy type of high and went away in 30 min never had any erge to kill myself and i suffer from deppression and it made me happy as hell

----------------------------------------------------------------------science is only an organized system of ingnorance

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Kid killed himself, ends up in tri-state salvia ban [Re: jimihendrix99]
    #5823581 - 07/05/06 01:10 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

kids kill themselves with alcohol every day.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Offlinephungi
BullshitDetector

Loc: Canada (not really)
Re: Kid killed himself, ends up in tri-state salvia ban [Re: leery11]
    #5904452 - 07/27/06 05:56 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

The "drug warriors" in this country will use anything, no matter how dispicable, to further thier cause. Which is of course to control the minds of us all.

I believe that these low life "public servants" actually enjoy it when something like this happens so that they can start up with the "we told you drugs are bad" bullshit, while at the same time most of them are popping Xanax, valium, halcion, oxy, librium.....etc. These people are the worst low lifes that the world has ever seen. And using the tragic suicide of a young man who was clearly confused and in need of something that he wasn't getting, is the work of the devil, so I hope all the right wing psyco-fundamentalist are soon to realize that they are all the servants of satan, and it causes THEM to commit suicide.

Sorry if I sound bitter.

With Perfect Love,

Phungi

--------------------
"Don't Steal. The government hates competition!!"

Edited by phungi (07/27/06 05:58 AM)

Offlineporcupine
Stranger
Male
Loc: MI
Re: Kid killed himself, ends up in tri-state salvia ban [Re: phungi]
    #5972176 - 08/17/06 06:29 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

I think hes a fuckin moron, drugs alone dont make you want to kill yourself,

m
not true. drugs (especially salvia) can certainly make you want to kill yourself. id be willing to wager, youve never had a breakthrough salvia experience. anyway, i empathize with the kid because i remember the first time i smoked salvia and the affect it had on me. the experience showed me that virtually every notion i had about what life was, was incorrect. now, i didn't choose to kill myself, i chose to go on living pretending that i didn't see what i had seen on salvia. but i can certainly see how someone else might decide to kill themselves after smoking salvia.

Offlinephungi
BullshitDetector

Loc: Canada (not really)
Re: Kid killed himself, ends up in tri-state salvia ban [Re: porcupine]
    #5980945 - 08/20/06 06:01 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Good Lord porcupine, are you serious? I definately don't get it. Are peoples minds really that weak? If a person is that influancable, then they should definately avoid ALL drugs......

--------------------
"Don't Steal. The government hates competition!!"

Offlinenabashalam
Stranger

Re: Kid killed himself, ends up in tri-state salvia ban [Re: porcupine]
    #7811065 - 12/29/07 04:45 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I had a level 5 on 20x and it scared the bejeezus out of me! I saw the same thing this kid saw! That life was meaningless, nothing mattered and we were just a part of the whole organism,nothing mattered, you had no borders, no beginning or end, the matrix. But I am managing to just blow it off...I'm 30 years this kids senior. Ive done it all from acid to zanax and everything in between and Ive never been so afraid of not coming back from anything like this trip! Never again! Use with extreme caution! You really dint know the strength or quality your smoking and you dint know how far down the rabbit hole you will go.... You might not like what you see or be able to shrug it off! There are bold psychonauts and there are old psychonauts but no old, bold psychonauts...

Offlinenabashalam
Stranger

Re: Kid killed himself, ends up in tri-state salvia ban [Re: nabashalam]
    #7811156 - 12/29/07 05:19 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Heres some bad trips and many are very similar to Bretts and my experience!

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.cgi?S=44&C=6&Start=25&Max=25

Offlinefantastical
Strangler!
    #7811768 - 12/29/07 09:14 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

So what if he found out life is pointless, I think most people with a brain has thought that before...that does not mean that you can't make your life enjoyable. This kid imo was a fucking idiot, what does a person who lives in a first world country have to complain about? let alone kill himself, get the fuck over it at least he had food, shelter, and most likely everything else he needed to survive, there are people who are soooo much worse off that this dude.
Besides I imagine he did not smoke and then decide to off himself. Maybe his family should have noticed how depressed/fucked up he was. Salvia is a drug just like alcohol or caffiene, lots of people use it and some make bad decisions. The person had a choice, and he killed himself. Life is hard but fuck, it will end at sometime and you only get one, so you might as well live the one you have all the way out.

Offlinewilshire
free radical
Male User Gallery

Loc: SE PA
    #7816509 - 12/31/07 10:07 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

if i read a book that convinced me that life was not worth living, and i killed myself, would they ban that on the same grounds?

--------------------

InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

Loc: Solar Circuit
Re: Kid killed himself, ends up in tri-state salvia ban [Re: wilshire]
    #7829199 - 01/03/08 07:39 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds