Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFood
---Beast---

Loc: Siberia
Goodbye
    #562519 - 02/25/02 11:59 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Scary trips suck and the only way to stop them happening is by not tripping - its sad I know .
I have decided that quitting till the end of the year at least will make me feel more secure .
So even though I dont REALLY know many of you, I hereby declare that I am leaving .
Goodbye
Be happy .
:smile:

--------------------
--------mushworld.com-----More info than you can throw a stick at-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Goodbye [Re: Food]
    #562586 - 02/25/02 01:10 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

hair of the dog that bit you Food! Get back on the horse. Trip again and make it alright again. If you're still here, tell us about your trip. Don't leave. If you leave, are you coming back next year or what?

You're the third guy in the last 3 or 4 days to say Goodbye.

"I like Food. Food tastes good" -The Descendents

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Post deleted by Anno [Re: Food]
    #562596 - 02/25/02 01:18 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

OfflineRoger_irrelevant
War's boring,change thechannel!

Re: Goodbye [Re: ]
    #562608 - 02/25/02 01:31 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

(Goodie Mob Black ice plays in the background)
This is weird. Why is it all of a sudden people are getting into the I'm leaving trip?
I haven't really been bothered to post much over the last few days I guess was going the same way but damn it you made me have to reply! :crazy:
Mabye the last one...
Probably not.
Oh yeh have a good clear out Food mabye you won't need to return to psychedelics or if you do then much less. I'm at a point where I realise I'm just getting high, no teaching, just getting high *sighs* and I justify my actions by saying to myself "well you don't drink, smoke, snort, drop any other kind of substance so whats the problem?" *sighs again* (Outkast Aquemini plays in the background) 

--------------------
We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams...

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#562678 - 02/25/02 02:20 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

if i got a dollar for every time I said I'd never trip again because of bad trips, I'd be quite rich (about 10 dollars or so).

While I would respect a decision to stop tripping, I would not recommend it ... I got into a trend where for weeks in a row, every trip i took was a horrible bummer and I was convinced I could never remember how to trip good again.

then one night I went to my friends house, we both ate a half eighth, and though the beginning of the trip seemed like it was turning out bad, I suddenly overcame it and tripped beautifully like I haven't in so long.

bad trips are part of the territory, and they are learning experiences. they aren't really meant to be bad to scare you, just to make you aware of shit. I've learned infinite amounts from bad trips, though going through them is a real bitch.

I wish you the best, and I hope one day you will return and have the trip of your life like I did.

Anonymous

#563439 - 02/26/02 05:19 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

That's ok... I still love you

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#563441 - 02/26/02 05:22 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Hey, FOOD:

Sad man... But when you feel you gotta go you gotta go. Just sitting there & pissing yourself isn't an option. (hope you get the metaphor..)

I've had many a Bad Trip, very severe ones, actually... My motivation to still Trip further is mainly that I found those horror-thingies have enriched me too.

If you after some time decide to ride the wild horse again, I suggest you start with rediculously low doses and slowly work your way up until you find the level that's right for you. I've found that half the dose usually means half the trouble or even less.

I wish you the Best... Peace, man!
Vaya Con Dios...

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
Re: Goodbye [Re: ]
    #563550 - 02/26/02 08:23 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

what he said....

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #563653 - 02/26/02 10:18 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Good luck, eh. I hope you get back into the scene when you're ready.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflineFood
---Beast---

Loc: Siberia
Re: Goodbye [Re: trendal]
    #563973 - 02/26/02 04:33 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks ! - All of you, for your excellent replies .
Although even the most negative aspects of my trip have tought me lessons and moved my life in a positive direction I have decided to chill from the scene for a while and reflect upon what happend .
I have come to the conclusion that shrooms are truly magical and extremely powerful and until I am ready to confont their power again and gain more respect I will abstain from use .
I have also recently had an awesome and beatiful fun trip which taught me much and has in many ways kept me interested in the idea of trippinp in the future .

I love you too Shroomism - and the rest of you .
Keep the vibe positive and dont let my temporary quitting get you down - I was foolish and have learnt my lesson: Dont trip for the hell of tripping with nothing to do - alone in a tent with no lights at night when its cold, windy, dark and raining .

--------------------
--------mushworld.com-----More info than you can throw a stick at-

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
    #564611 - 02/27/02 07:58 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

...chilling is cool....

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate