Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineHerbus

Loc: Reading the map...
Re: why humanity is devolving... [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5624377 - 05/13/06 11:56 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DoctorJ said:

well, you're right about some things. Let me say this: some of the most beautiful women are ugly as hell on the inside. I don't want those bitches any more than I want the fat cows who have inner beauty. I want the whole package!

you don't know how many times I have been left by women who were my equals so they could chase after guys who were out of their league. I have never done this. Once I find an equal, I tend to stick around her as long as I can.

The fuck you talkin' bout, nigga?

Quote:

I do understand that I can only get what I can give. But in my experience, women don't want an equal. They want to marry above their class, in some way or another. THEY are the greedy ones.

Very often I see women with "desirable" genetics with dudes of arguably "undesirable" genetics.

I've also seen plenty of women/girls going with dudes of lower socioeconomic "status,"

Honestly, if you don't like the human evolutionary process, better get scientific quick.

I don't like the current product of Homo sapiens, either.

I'm going to focus on science on understanding language, and change these current propagative procedures.

To be an "attractive" scientist would be quite an awesome thing.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGillette
Jaded
 User Gallery

Re: why humanity is devolving... [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5624378 - 05/13/06 11:56 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

This "whole package" thing...lets talk about this for a second.

We've been talking about this at work alot, generally how the girls I work with feel like we're only seen as half the package, most guys don't bother looking for inner beauty at all, they hit on you based on T&A.

--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
    #5624381 - 05/13/06 11:57 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:
The whole point is to find somebody that doesn't have all of those faults, that is somewhat physically attractive to you, and that is somewhat compatible with you.

I agree 100%

very wise words.

OfflinePS_Cubes
Searching...
 User Gallery

Loc: ...for LSD
    #5624383 - 05/13/06 11:57 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

"Oh, sure, I'll admit I'm superficial. But not nearly as superficial as most females. I have slept with women less attractive than me, and thouroughly enjoyed it.

But you are missing the point: Women are the ones who give permission to have sex. The choice is theirs. All we men can do is ask until someone says yes. THEY make the decision. In doing so, they control which genes are selected and which are deselected. Why are Americans getting fatter and stupider every year? There's your answer. "

Yeah, Americans' weight and intelligence problems can be totally and solely blamed on the fact that most women would rather have sex with a hot jock than a programmer who sits on his ass all day and eats chips.

--------------------

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: why humanity is devolving... [Re: Microcosmatrix]
    #5624385 - 05/13/06 11:57 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Microcosmatrix said:
Can't blame the gender, without one you wouldn't have the other.

Blame the government. Shroomism had it all summed up and everyone just scrolled on past it.

It's not the government's nor society's fault that people are biologically attracted to beauty and status. When we were cavemen we still had the same desires, proclivities, and urges. Western-style representative democracy did not change anything in these regards.

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Re: why humanity is devolving... [Re: Gillette]
    #5624390 - 05/13/06 11:58 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Gillette said:

We've been talking about this at work alot, generally how the girls I work with feel like we're only seen as half the package, most guys don't bother looking for inner beauty at all, they hit on you based on T&A.

you have no idea how many super-hot women I've turned down simply because their personality (or lack thereof) disgusted me.

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

#5624394 - 05/13/06 12:00 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:

It's not the government's nor society's fault that people are biologically attracted to beauty and status. When we were cavemen we still had the same desires, proclivities, and urges. Western-style representative democracy did not change anything in these regards.

no, its the fault of the individual. Most people are slaves to their own biology. they have no conscious will.

see my thread entitled 'What separates man from Beast'

OfflineMicrocosmatrix
Spiral staircasetechnician
Male

Loc: Ythan's house
    #5624396 - 05/13/06 12:00 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, we're the ones persecuted. And it will stay that way until every woman in the world wants to fuck every man, just like every man wants to fuck every woman. (in general of course)

Any woman who reads this please do your part and fuck the man to your right.  :thumbup:

--------------------
:orly:

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Re: why humanity is devolving... [Re: Microcosmatrix]
    #5624402 - 05/13/06 12:02 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

"Every time I look into someone else's eyes, I see the same Spirit staring back at me." - Drunvalo Melchizedek

fuck yeah, Drunvalo is my man :cool:

OfflineHerbus

#5624416 - 05/13/06 12:05 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Gillette said:

Like Randal said, we are biologically programmed to be provoked by "T and A," but ...

After finding this said "T and A" personally my next step is kind of like a personality test...

You can judge it by their reaction to the things you say, and within 5 minutes I can usually get a scope on their playfulness, intelligence, general life philosophy, and social predilections... etc, ...

I look at the physiology as being a "biological filtration unit," and as such, it is enjoyable to look at attractive filtration units, but I am still very much concerned with the manner in which this said unit interprets themselves, and the circumstances in which they exist...

ya dig?

--------------------

OfflineHerbus

#5624425 - 05/13/06 12:08 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DoctorJ said:

you have no idea how many super-hot women I've turned down simply because their personality (or lack thereof) disgusted me.

Gathering from previous posts and general stance of the subject, the "idea" I have concerning "how many super-hot women" you've turned down would, in accordance with my calculations, have to be around -2.

--------------------

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #5624426 - 05/13/06 12:08 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Gillette said:

The bar environment is the WORST possible place to find a "kindred soul".  It's usually just a bunch if people out on the prowl.  When guys are out carousing about...they don't really care about having an in-depth conversation with women.  They want to stare at tits.  :shrug:  Yes, we're pigs.  :piggy:

There are other situations (and environments) however where guys will focus on inner-stuff (believe it or not).

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #5624433 - 05/13/06 12:10 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DoctorJ said:

Something is making me doubt your veracity.  :smirk:

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

#5624437 - 05/13/06 12:11 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I've always joked that the perfect woman for me will never meet me, because on saturday night we are both doing the exact same thing:  sitting at our computer, locked in our houses, wondering why we are so alone.  :lol:

nothing I say is true, but its exactly the way things are!

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #5624440 - 05/13/06 12:12 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DoctorJ said:
Most people are slaves to their own biology. they have no conscious will.

Yet you have expressed your desire to have a "hottie" by your side. Don't you see the irony in your own words?

OfflineMicrocosmatrix
Spiral staircasetechnician
Male

Loc: Ythan's house
    #5624442 - 05/13/06 12:13 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

In his mind, not bothering to hit on them is "turning them down".

--------------------
:orly:

OfflineGillette
Jaded
 User Gallery

#5624443 - 05/13/06 12:13 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

well speaking of the disgusting bar, I'm headed there now, wearing a shirt that says "look deeper"

--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #5624445 - 05/13/06 12:13 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

i didnt read through all the replies to this thread. though i will shortly, and may find that somewhere before me the things i type may have already been. heh, anyway.

it may be women, but it may be that we men dont have much good genes left in us. and though the genes the women choose to procreate with bring the hatred and greed diseased filth that have come to inherit the world today, thats the best they got to work with.

or maybe its the natural process.

or maybe its not happening at all,

or already did.

up and left, already happened. and us few missed it and any chance to keep it from happening because we were so caught up in trying to figure it out. it left us behind, off to bigger and better things. leaving our fragmented lives to burn out with a fizzle and reabsorbed into the wonderful mysterious thing that is our universe to be spit back out at them as those weird deja vu experiences we all know all too well. or something.

i like this thread

:grin:

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #5624447 - 05/13/06 12:14 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Gillette said:
well speaking of the disgusting bar, I'm headed there now, wearing a shirt that says "look deeper"

:lol:  Good luck with the pervy guys.

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

#5624449 - 05/13/06 12:14 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:
Quote:

DoctorJ said:

Something is making me doubt your veracity.  :smirk:

just ask a girl named Erica.  She threw herself at me like at least 3 times, back before she got herpes and had children, back when she was hot.  But I was like, 'no way bitch!  Your soul disgusts me!'

not sleeping with her actually cost me big time, because then she got all jealous and started plotting behind my back... 

of course, if you ask her about it now, she'll probably deny the whole thing.  The craziest women believe their own lies.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds